Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  rodin on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 am

I've been studying Auschwitz, especially the fate of the Germans who were sent there, in great detail (BTW, a hitherto understudied subject).

Perhaps you missed this?





lol!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27483672/2006-Diminishing-Numbers

rodin

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  rodin on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 am



According to the records over a hundred died. The Ashkenazi Sanhedrin care not so much about ordinary Jew deaths -'antisemitism will be our friend - Herzl ). One plane had on board Daniel Lewin, another Alona Avraham. Lewin was trained in anti hijacking. You have to think they had a had in landing planes under the NORAD exercise.

They took out Jack Rubenstein with fast acting cancer

St Valentines Day Massacre was Jew on Jew

etc


rodin

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 am

rodin wrote:Say what you like about the Church. It is adulterated. Pity the mostly good people who go there cannot see the Judaic sting being worked on them.

But attack Christ and you attack me. I will defend Him to the death


rolf

Ironic that you're an antisemite proclaiming an oath to defend a Jew zombie.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 am

rodin wrote:
St Valentines Day Massacre was Jew on Jew

On that I agree. It was all about Bugsy Siegel's operation.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  rodin on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 am

Ciggy wrote:
rodin wrote:Say what you like about the Church. It is adulterated. Pity the mostly good people who go there cannot see the Judaic sting being worked on them.

But attack Christ and you attack me. I will defend Him to the death


rolf

Ironic that you're an antisemite proclaiming an oath to defend a Jew zombie.

Its worse than that. I am an antisemitic homophobic Christ defender.

Jew Zombie? Not a chance.

Antisemite - you should know what a joke that term is . the arabs are the semitic race, Jews are Ashkenazi

Homophobe - literally means 'fear of'

Etymology
The term homophobia was formed like the names for many other phobias (e.g. chemophobia) from a shortened version of what is feared, disliked, or discriminated against, in this case homosexuals, and the word phobia.[6][7][8]

er shuuld that not be homosexualphobia? I have no fear of men per se - at least not until I am throw into prison for - what was it - antisemitic homophobism

lol!

Fear? Nah. Like? No I do not generally like homosexuals or homosexuality. At least not the prevailing sort I meet on my travels who seem to have more partners than I have pints, and get into all sorts of dirty situations with alarming frequency (murder being one regular occurence in the community). They are by and large aspiritual hedonists. They are of course getting affirmative action till it is coming out of our ears. For every affirmative there is someone getting shafted. Homosexual parents are like vegetarian butchers

rodin

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 pm

rodin wrote:
Jew Zombie? Not a chance.

Born of Jew parents and came back from the dead. QED and kaitoa.

rodin wrote:
Antisemite - you should know what a joke that term is . the arabs are the semitic race, Jews are Ashkenazi

You know what it means.

rodin wrote:
Fear? Nah. Like? No I do not generally like homosexuals or homosexuality. At least not the prevailing sort I meet on my travels who seem to have more partners than I have pints, and get into all sorts of dirty situations with alarming frequency (murder being one regular occurence in the community). They are by and large aspiritual hedonists. They are of course getting affirmative action till it is coming out of our ears. For every affirmative there is someone getting shafted. Homosexual parents are like vegetarian butchers

I partially concur in that the whole point of being a homosexual is to avoid breeding--that's why Mother Nature switches that parameter on in certain people's brains. "Enough of breeding, so this one here and these two there and those few over there, won't be doing it." And yet they demand the "right to breed". That is indeed a lot like a Muslim demanding to wallow in bacon and drink a bottle of whiskey. It's not unnatural for them to bugger each other, but it IS unnatural for them to make test-tube spawn.

rolling pin

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:19 pm

In fact the gay epithet for straight people is "breeders", ooh what a give-away.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 pm

rodin wrote:Say what you like about the Church. It is adulterated. Pity the mostly good people who go there cannot see the Judaic sting being worked on them.

But attack Christ and you attack me. I will defend Him to the death

Isn't Judeaism, Christianitys Dirty Little Secret...???

Infact The Whole Concept Of Messiah Is Totally Jewish Too...

The New Testament Bends Over Backwards To Proove Jesus Impecabble Jewish Bloodline...


THE book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;
3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
4 And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon;
5 And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8 And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9 And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10 And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
13 And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14 And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.


Rodin said,

But attack Christ and you attack me. I will defend Him to the death

Now That's Meshuga Talk...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I wonder where Droike is, he loves a fight with anyone and he happens to be Jewish himself. He should come here and have it out with Rodin, or is Rodin one of the 'Big Boys'? He has flamed me millions of time and said all sorts against me cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu , but this is Protocols of Zion talk.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:I wonder where Droike is, he loves a fight with anyone and he happens to be Jewish himself. He should come here and have it out with Rodin, or is Rodin one of the 'Big Boys'? He has flamed me millions of time and said all sorts against me cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu , but this is Protocols of Zion talk.

All I Can Say About Droinke,
Is That He Is The Silent Majority Type When It Comes To Certain Folks...

Martin Timothy For Example...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
LADY ANGERESS wrote:I wonder where Droike is, he loves a fight with anyone and he happens to be Jewish himself. He should come here and have it out with Rodin, or is Rodin one of the 'Big Boys'? He has flamed me millions of time and said all sorts against me cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu , but this is Protocols of Zion talk.

All I Can Say About Droinke,
Is That He Is The Silent Majority Type When It Comes To Certain Folks...

Martin Timothy For Example...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Hoping he might come back and enjoy a little homo-erotic chit-chat...it's for free and not $2.50 per minute like the usual 1900 numbers...and a little more genuine too. jawdrop lmao

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Auschwitz Was Primarilary A Work Camp Not An Extermination Centre...


Most camps were both. The train would unload the Jews, and the soldiers would line them up for evaluation, for fitness to work. Those with a good strong back (or purraps well-fit for "lady work" say-no-more, nudge nudge grin grin wink wink) were herded into the slave labour camp. Those unfit to work, the sick, lame, elderly, or very young, were sent to the gas chambers.

On another forum I went through the maximum capacity of the crematoriae to cremate bodies during the times the camps were in operation: 660,000 at Auschwitz-Birkenau. This was in agreement that the figure could not have been 2,000,000 as cited by Judeo-centric sources, but it need not have been as low as 10,000 as claimed by holo-denier sources. The truth, as quite often happens, is "in between" the extremes. Now, allowing for the possibility that maximum capacity was not always maintained (logistical issues, etc.), the figure can be rounded down to a half million at that camp complex (which was the largest in operation).

Treblinka is claimed to have killed the same number but the official story there is riddled with inconsistencies and quite possibly as much of a lie as deniers claim (and the primary source of the Treblinka narrative was a Jewish member of the Soviet Red Army so he was not quite an eye-witness to events). Some bodies have been dug up by Polish treasure-seekers after the war but not on the scale of "mass graves"--10s and 20s at a batch. Total there was probably on the order of about 10,000.

Total Jewish death toll I'd range between 1 and 2 million.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:47 am

Ciggy wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Auschwitz Was Primarilary A Work Camp Not An Extermination Centre...


Most camps were both. The train would unload the Jews, and the soldiers would line them up for evaluation, for fitness to work. Those with a good strong back (or purraps well-fit for "lady work" say-no-more, nudge nudge grin grin wink wink) were herded into the slave labour camp. Those unfit to work, the sick, lame, elderly, or very young, were sent to the gas chambers.

On another forum I went through the maximum capacity of the crematoriae to cremate bodies during the times the camps were in operation: 660,000 at Auschwitz-Birkenau. This was in agreement that the figure could not have been 2,000,000 as cited by Judeo-centric sources, but it need not have been as low as 10,000 as claimed by holo-denier sources. The truth, as quite often happens, is "in between" the extremes. Now, allowing for the possibility that maximum capacity was not always maintained (logistical issues, etc.), the figure can be rounded down to a half million at that camp complex (which was the largest in operation).

Treblinka is claimed to have killed the same number but the official story there is riddled with inconsistencies and quite possibly as much of a lie as deniers claim (and the primary source of the Treblinka narrative was a Jewish member of the Soviet Red Army so he was not quite an eye-witness to events). Some bodies have been dug up by Polish treasure-seekers after the war but not on the scale of "mass graves"--10s and 20s at a batch. Total there was probably on the order of about 10,000.

Total Jewish death toll I'd range between 1 and 2 million.

Most camps were both. The train would unload the Jews, and the soldiers would line them up for evaluation, for fitness to work. Those with a good strong back (or purraps well-fit for "lady work" say-no-more, nudge nudge grin grin wink wink) were herded into the slave labour camp.

Yeah,the good looking gals got "Joy Divisions" section part of the camp to service the home-sick officers.Thankyou Ian Curtis,sub-culture and Pop-Culture taught me everything.Think Spandau Ballet mean't something similar.

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:02 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Yeah,the good looking gals got "Joy Divisions" section part of the camp to service the home-sick officers.Thankyou Ian Curtis,sub-culture and Pop-Culture taught me everything.Think Spandau Ballet mean't something similar.

Given the nazi attitudes about race mixing, it's unlikely the Jewish girls were intended to service German men, but rather, the Jewish collaborators and camp kapos who acted as enforcers and leaders of work gangs (prisoners themselves but with special privileges such as Jew-hoor roots, etc., motivation for others to aspire to such positions)

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Yeah,the good looking gals got "Joy Divisions" section part of the camp to service the home-sick officers.Thankyou Ian Curtis,sub-culture and Pop-Culture taught me everything.Think Spandau Ballet mean't something similar.

Given the nazi attitudes about race mixing, it's unlikely the Jewish girls were intended to service German men, but rather, the Jewish collaborators and camp kapos who acted as enforcers and leaders of work gangs (prisoners themselves but with special privileges such as Jew-hoor roots, etc., motivation for others to aspire to such positions)

You'd think that eh,but not so.I got this fat over-sized book,a collective of memoirs of people,soldiers,civilians and concentration camp survivors even from "The House Of Dolls",a book,near 60 years old,that give different accounts to historians.The attitudes differ as the war progresses,so you get small follow ups.The SS was'nt to particular as it turns out when suffering "Blue Balls" away from the Hausfraus back in Deutcheland.Jewish brunettes are verboten and therefore,exciting to the senses,much like my niece I spose...ahhh,only kidding around...I think.The oathes to Hitler,were'nt always applicable,but they did follow the Fuhrers lead and suicide on masse,such is the fervour of their brand of Teutonic National Socialism.Cool uniforms though,with all that Black Sun insignia.


Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
You'd think that eh,but not so.I got this fat over-sized book,a collective of memoirs of people,soldiers,civilians and concentration camp survivors even from "The House Of Dolls",a book,near 60 years old,that give different accounts to historians.The attitudes differ as the war progresses,so you get small follow ups.The SS was'nt to particular as it turns out when suffering "Blue Balls" away from the Hausfraus back in Deutcheland.Jewish brunettes are verboten and therefore,exciting to the senses,much like my niece I spose...ahhh,only kidding around...I think.The oathes to Hitler,were'nt always applicable,but they did follow the Fuhrers lead and suicide on masse,such is the fervour of their brand of Teutonic National Socialism.Cool uniforms though,with all that Black Sun insignia.

Ka-Tzetnik's work is a bit suss to say the least. He claims to be basing the story off of his sister's diary but the diary itself has never been found and as it turns out, he never had a sister. And it's doubtful any of the camp prostitutes would have been allowed to keep diaries (or be given writing materials at all to begin with as they could be used to smuggle messages to the outside world).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehiel_De-Nur

While De-Nur's books are still a part of the high-school curriculum, young PhD candidate Na'ama Shik more recently has been advancing her hypothesis that The House of Dolls is pornographic fiction,[6] not least because sexual relations with Jews were strictly forbidden to all Aryan citizens of Nazi Germany. This is a controversial issue since forced sexual exploitation of Jewish females and males was a common occurrence despite the Reich's edicts against interracial sexual relations.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
You'd think that eh,but not so.I got this fat over-sized book,a collective of memoirs of people,soldiers,civilians and concentration camp survivors even from "The House Of Dolls",a book,near 60 years old,that give different accounts to historians.The attitudes differ as the war progresses,so you get small follow ups.The SS was'nt to particular as it turns out when suffering "Blue Balls" away from the Hausfraus back in Deutcheland.Jewish brunettes are verboten and therefore,exciting to the senses,much like my niece I spose...ahhh,only kidding around...I think.The oathes to Hitler,were'nt always applicable,but they did follow the Fuhrers lead and suicide on masse,such is the fervour of their brand of Teutonic National Socialism.Cool uniforms though,with all that Black Sun insignia.

Ka-Tzetnik's work is a bit suss to say the least. He claims to be basing the story off of his sister's diary but the diary itself has never been found and as it turns out, he never had a sister. And it's doubtful any of the camp prostitutes would have been allowed to keep diaries (or be given writing materials at all to begin with as they could be used to smuggle messages to the outside world).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehiel_De-Nur

While De-Nur's books are still a part of the high-school curriculum, young PhD candidate Na'ama Shik more recently has been advancing her hypothesis that The House of Dolls is pornographic fiction,[6] not least because sexual relations with Jews were strictly forbidden to all Aryan citizens of Nazi Germany. This is a controversial issue since forced sexual exploitation of Jewish females and males was a common occurrence despite the Reich's edicts against interracial sexual relations.

Good point,but can't cross reference at the moment,as my books are boxed up,but don't recall that name.If anything,the girls got chocolates and silk stockings as treats.Most of the accounts in the book are written slightly after the war as well.But you know Ciggy,the victors write the history pages,I don't doubt the appalling conditions and death camps,but feel the Zionist movement within the Jewish population capitilised on it better than any other minority group.Gypsies and homosexuals for one,pacifist and religeonist,like JW's are another.Their payouts and reperations,if any,pailed in comparison to the Jewish entitlements.Now the Israelis carry out a policy against the Palestinians,named the "Final Solution",I feel they insult and forfeit any contributions they're entitled too.In fact,so disgusted,they should pay it back to Germany or give it to the arabs over the divisive wall they built,another reference to Germany divided.Best thing Bill Cooper did,was reprint the protocols of The Elders Of Zion,for any of those who thinks it's a forgery,just look at Israeli attitudes and foreign policy to this day...right under every one's noses.

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Capitalized is a good way to put it. Israel set up a central committee to be the clearinghouse for all holocaust reparations, and any Jewish survivors or their families have to go through them, which means they have to suck up to the committee, the gatekeeper, and they do a lot of "message control" and internal housekeeping that way. So they use the holocaust not only against non-Jews, but against Jews as well.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Ciggy wrote:Capitalized is a good way to put it. Israel set up a central committee to be the clearinghouse for all holocaust reparations, and any Jewish survivors or their families have to go through them, which means they have to suck up to the committee, the gatekeeper, and they do a lot of "message control" and internal housekeeping that way. So they use the holocaust not only against non-Jews, but against Jews as well.

Bit Off Topic I Know...

But Have You Ever Read Mein Campfh...???




It Reads Like Das Kapital, Without The Humour,
Sarcasm,And Marx's Wittisims,
On The State Of The Proleteriat...

Same Shit Different Totalitarian Regime...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Same Shit Different Totalitarian Regime...!!!


Yes, quite.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:Capitalized is a good way to put it. Israel set up a central committee to be the clearinghouse for all holocaust reparations, and any Jewish survivors or their families have to go through them, which means they have to suck up to the committee, the gatekeeper, and they do a lot of "message control" and internal housekeeping that way. So they use the holocaust not only against non-Jews, but against Jews as well.

Profitable Industry,should've faked Gyppo heriatge,look the part,but might consider hitting up the Queen for the atrocities done to the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea,that might work.Better luck finding Nazi Gold hidden in swamps and lakes in Switzerland,now that's real currency you can't deny,than a bit of printed paper or plastic.Got a few Jews in the family,they were always better off and look down on the rest of us.But you did'nt here about what went down in Europe.
I learned all that you wrote from an author you bag all the time,George C Andrews,I'm telling you,get the book,Extra Terrestrials amongst Us,covers everything,House of Rothscild and it's beginnings,the Holocaust Industry,
World banking,one of the best and most under-rated books I ever read.Everything you listed in above quote,I read in 1995 through that book,don't under estimate him as a starter kit into conspiratorial culture.


Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Same Shit Different Totalitarian Regime...!!!


Yes, quite.

Hitler Wrote Mein Kamph While He Was In Prison...

In A Pair Of Leather Trousers Or Leidenhosen...!!!




I Beleive They Call Them Hot Pants,

Or Bitch Shorts...???

Or Nazi Fuhrer Camel Toe Repressed Homosexualitiy Goeoring Gussetts...!!!




catfight catfight catfight

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

Same Shit Different Totalitarian Regime...!!!


Yes, quite.

Hitler Wrote Mein Kamph While He Was In Prison...

In A Pair Of Leather Trousers Or Leidenhosen...!!!




I Beleive They Call Them Hot Pants,

Or Bitch Shorts...???

Or Nazi Fuhrer Camel Toe Repressed Homosexualitiy Goeoring Gussetts...!!!




catfight catfight catfight

That's what alot of Nazi supporters never understood,the repressed homosexual vibe of it all.Probably why they got rid of the queens,they like it closeted.

sissies

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

That's what alot of Nazi supporters never understood,the repressed homosexual vibe of it all.Probably why they got rid of the queens,they like it closeted.

sissies


Stalag fiction was a short-lived genre of Israeli fiction Nazi exploitation that flourished in the early 1960s, at the time of the Eichmann Trial.



lmao rolf lmao

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

That's what alot of Nazi supporters never understood,the repressed homosexual vibe of it all.Probably why they got rid of the queens,they like it closeted.

sissies


Stalag fiction was a short-lived genre of Israeli fiction Nazi exploitation that flourished in the early 1960s, at the time of the Eichmann Trial.



lmao rolf lmao

Don't you start,I'm getting horney,I used to wank off to the very comics in my young teens...bit disturbed I was,and redheads as comic characters,poor Daphne from Scooby Doo. cpn cowbonk

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holocaust Memorial Day...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum