David Icke... Bing Bongs v's Woo Woos...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm

An Oldie I Know, But It's Doing The Rounds Again On The DIF...!!!

While the Control System moves on, while children are being stolen from loving parents by the State and untold millions die and suffer in manipulated wars, I see people doing nothing except abuse each other on forums and chat rooms where they argue over and over about who knows more.

'What are you doing about what is happening in the world?'

'Oh, well, I go on the forum and log-in under my name, Bong-Bong.'

'Bong-Bong??'

'Yes, Bong-Bong Postings.
I am famous on the forum.'

'Famous? There is no Bong-Bong - why don't you use your real name, get out there and stand up for what you say you believe in?'

'Well, because I find that if you use your real name people tend to know who you are.'

Exactly. And somewhere else on the World Wide Web, another warrior stirs:

'I see that Bong-Bong is at it again - I am going to log-in under my name Woo-Woo2 (someone already had Woo-Woo) and give that Bong-Bong a piece of my mind.'

You can't, mate, you have to have one before you can give anyone a piece of it. My god.

Bong-Bong says what? Ahhhhhhhh.

While the Bong-Bongs and Woo-Woos go on abusing each other, and while the self-obsessed gold-diggers go about their business, the Control System goes on unchallenged and those researchers who are truly exposing it are abused by log-in loonies who dismiss them as 'CIA' or 'British Intelligence' or 'Freemasons' without a shred of evidence.

'What did you contribute to the world today?'

'I said that some bloke who talks about the New World Order is CIA.'

'Oh really, how do you know?'

'I saw it on a forum somewhere.'

Thank goodness there are ever-gathering numbers of decent, committed and courageous people who are prepared to put their money where their mouth is - as opposed to putting your money where their hand is.

If that was not the case, even I might call for the towel, because there would be no point. Fortunately, there is.

Not only that, when you look distraught mothers and fathers in the face who have lost their children to the State machine there is no way you can't go on, no matter what is thrown at you.

I have experienced so many of these people, from those who abuse you on websites and forums because your success in communicating suppressed information means you must be one of 'them'; to those who are quite happy to make your life still more challenging while, perversely, seeing you as a meal ticket for life.

The former I don't give a damn about, they're just idiots and they can say what they like; but the latter turn my stomach.

One day they must withdraw from the lens, the vehicle, of the human body-computer and witness their actions, or lack of them, from another level of perception. I don't envy them that, for they will see, to their horror, that what they thought was right for them in the moment was, in fact, the very opposite.

From that expanded state of awareness they will at last understand that what is right for them is doing what is right, what is fair and what is just by everyone.
Because everyone is 'me', the Infinite 'I'.

So many of these people talk about such matters because they've read about them in someone else's books, and they post their words on blogs and websites as if butter wouldn't melt and their angelic wings were fit to fly.

But it is just a concept to them. It is a talking, not a doing, never mind a being.

In other words, it's bullshit.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/the-money-scam/38057-faking-it-or-frauds-i-have-known

To Right 'Ar Dave...

Keep Complaining To The Hand That Feeds You...!!!

Bentleys Don't Polish Themselves...

Grow On Trees...

Or Fill Themselves Up With Petrol...!!!

dif dif dif

butt butt butt

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Icke... Bing Bongs v's Woo Woos...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

How is whinging about all and sundry in 9 hour long wankfests any more "doing something" than expressing ideas on the internet? Arguably the internet venue has a wider audience.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:How is whinging about all and sundry in 9 hour long wankfests any more "doing something" than expressing ideas on the internet? Arguably the internet venue has a wider audience.

Maybe He Donates All The Generated Cash To Charidy...

The David Icke Freedom Foundation...

For Example...

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/tangledweb.html

Rockers Or Roths...

It's A Bit Of A Tangled Web...

Bit Like The Illuminati...

Dead Ends, False Leads And Offshore Bank Accounts...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:08 pm

The Company Icke Keeps…

It would of course be unfair to draw any unsavory conclusions about David Icke’s Freedom Foundation merely because the IHC has clearly acted as a conduit for Larry Rockefeller’s generous grants or the considerable largesse of the Tides Foundation or the more modest contributions of the Philanthropic Collaborative (Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisers) or even the trifling amounts provided by the Rockefeller Family Fund.
It would surely be a case of guilt-by-association to find fault with Icke’s arrangement with the IHC on the basis of this evidence.
Nevertheless, one must grapple with three indisputable facts:
Icke has stated repeatedly and explicitly in his books and lectures not to trust tax-exempt foundations, especially those connected to the Rockefellers and Bronfmans;
In 2005 and 2006 the IHC received on behalf of its member groups almost $1 million from Rockefeller philanthropic sources and $335,000 from the Tides Foundation; and

The IHC, until very recently, administered both Icke’s Freedom Foundation and Pamela Icke’s Fly With Me Productions.

Now I Am Guessing A Bit Here About The IHC But I S'pect It's This...

Institute for Human Continuity

http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

2012 And All That Malarkey...

But Icke Being Icke Has Revised The Date To 2014...

To Give Himself A Nice Retirement Pension...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Craig Oxley-AKA- Hartley Hare Was Right...!!!

Or Is He A Temporal Co-Adjuatator (Whatever That Means...???)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeh, one o' those cotemplar adjustor wotsits.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:35 pm

David Icke said...

'Well, because I find that if you use your real name people tend to know who you are.'

Well Anonyminity Can Be Quite Desired....

Big Brother Wants Your Name...!!!

Unless Your'e Rosa Parks...

Anonimity Is A Good Idea To Defeat The NWO...!!!

Ezekiel 25:17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Rosa Parks-Sameul L Jackson In A Dress...

Same Difference...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 pm

One Thing I Hate About The Matrix Films...

Is The Vague Ambiguity,

With Which The Profound Speeches That Could Be Spoken From Almost Any Charictors Mouth...!!!

Merovingian:
No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power...and those without. Look there, at that woman.
My God, just look at her.
Affecting everyone around her, so obvious, so bourgeois,so boring.
Watch, you see, I have sent her a dessert...
A very special dessert.
I wrote it myself.
It starts so simply...
Each line of the program creating a new fate, just like poetry.
First, a rush; heat. Her heart flutters.
You can see it, Neo, yes?
She does not understand why; Is it, the wine? No.
What is it, then, what is the reason?
And soon it does not matter.
Soon the why and the reason are gone; and all that matters is the feeling itself.

And this is the nature of the universe.
We struggle against it; we fight to deny it, but it is, of course, pretense; it is a lie.
Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is: we are completely... out of control.

Causality.

There is no escape from it.
We are forever slaves to it.
Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it; to understand the why.
Why is what separates us from them...You from me.
Why is the only source of power; without it, you are powerless.
And this is how you come to me; without why...without power.
Another link in the chain.

But fear not.
For I have seen how good you are at following orders, I will tell you what to do next...
Run back, and give the fortune teller this message:
Her time is almost up.
Now, I have some real business to do, so I will say adieu and goodbye

Any Charictor In That Film Could Have Spoken That Line...

NEO
Morpheus
Trinity,
The Oracle,
The Merovigian,
The Architect,
Agent Smith...

It's Very Sloppy Writing...!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merovingian_dynasty

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_merovingian_bloodline.htm

I would argue that the matrix film is cleverly written. The characters names and relationships to each other when looked into more deeply unfold another story.

I wont spoil it for you, but if you do some research look into the relationship between the characters and thier names.

C!ggy

View user profile http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:The Company Icke Keeps…

It would of course be unfair to draw any unsavory conclusions about David Icke’s Freedom Foundation merely because the IHC has clearly acted as a conduit for Larry Rockefeller’s generous grants or the considerable largesse of the Tides Foundation or the more modest contributions of the Philanthropic Collaborative (Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisers) or even the trifling amounts provided by the Rockefeller Family Fund.
It would surely be a case of guilt-by-association to find fault with Icke’s arrangement with the IHC on the basis of this evidence.
Nevertheless, one must grapple with three indisputable facts:
Icke has stated repeatedly and explicitly in his books and lectures not to trust tax-exempt foundations, especially those connected to the Rockefellers and Bronfmans;
In 2005 and 2006 the IHC received on behalf of its member groups almost $1 million from Rockefeller philanthropic sources and $335,000 from the Tides Foundation; and

The IHC, until very recently, administered both Icke’s Freedom Foundation and Pamela Icke’s Fly With Me Productions.

Now I Am Guessing A Bit Here About The IHC But I S'pect It's This...

http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

2012 And All That Malarkey...

But Icke Being Icke Has Revised The Date To 2014...

To Give Himself A Nice Retirement Pension...!!!

David Icke said...

Thank goodness there are ever-gathering numbers of decent, committed and courageous people who are prepared to put their money where their mouth is - as opposed to putting your money where their hand is.

If that was not the case, even I might call for the towel, because there would be no point. Fortunately, there is.

Maybe Icke Could Get The IHC To Fund His Court Case...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 am

It Would Seem The IHC Is The International Humanities Center...

An Illuminati Front...

http://ihcenter.org/

Wednesday, 21 February 2007
THE FREEDOM FOUNDATION

FUNDING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE SYSTEM

This is the educational foundation that allows American taxpayers to donate to David Icke’s work and have it deducted from their tax bill.

Here is the chance to reduce the amount you pay to government to fund control and war and instead support someone working full-time for up to 12 hours a day to expose those behind the global conspiracy to enslave us all.

Your donation will help David to expand further what he does and prevent those who wish to silence him from doing so through attacks on his ability to continue financially.

The Freedom Foundation is supported by the International Humanities Center, a not-for-profit tax-exempt charitable organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All charitable contributions made by US citizens are tax-deductible.

To make a donation please click here …

Or you can send a cheque payable to

The Freedom Foundation, c/o International Humanities Center, PO Box 923, Malibu, California, 90265.

Thank-you for all your help and support

http://web.archive.org/web/20080531052401/www.ihcenter.org/groups/freedomfoundation.html

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote: bump

For The Schmucks...!!!

bump

McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top