WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 pm

David Icke is a man who is immensely holy to me and I used to be a deractor of the man in my lower astral past, but know I am enlightened. In someways, I feel like those born again Xtains who have commited good knows what crimes.
Icke to me is an extremely handsome, yet a powerfully strong Taurus the Bull type of man who will never, ever tell a lie to anyone. In fact the man's eyes are honest are they not?
I believe:
In the Biggest Secret, for reppies do exist and in the age of dinosaurs there had been neothoundrals who mated with some of them and created the bloodline. There was no morals and bestaility was the reason why the reppies had no empathy with REAL HUMANS.
Also I do believe that aliens are in the Moon, and believe it or not I believe that the Sun is an artificial contraption created by an advanced alien race.
I will discuss this in more depth and detail.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 am

Anyway I am going to breathe some fire in a forum I have lying around, and hey it will be my mouth piece. So flippin\' heck off and anyway forum will be a pro Icke place cos I want it to be. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Ciggy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 am

Diftard dif

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 am

Ciggy that is right OK, just stop your jealousy and anyway I am learning loads in the DIf and at least Haggies (and my place) is well advertised over there.
You need a break from the internet you IL arse-licker.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Cigar on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 pm

TISWAS PALMER wrote:Ciggy that is right OK, just stop your jealousy and anyway I am learning loads in the DIf and at least Haggies (and my place) is well advertised over there.
You need a break from the internet you IL arse-licker.

I have to agree Tis, Ciggy is definitely an arse licker and he does this right at the front door of IL central.

I just can't understand really why Ciggy wants to get into the kind of thinking and mentality that those IL people share? He could actually have a normal kind of thinking like what me, Tiswas, Haggie, Georgia etc.. have and the list goes on. Those IL people are just foolish druggies with a stick up their arseholes. I have met the guy who created IL. He is a rectum face, I saw the kind of garbage he had to share as a human. He is like vermin. He stinks and he has lots of bad habits and also not forgettting he sucks! His name is Ant the retard thumbs up

Cigar

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 40
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Ciggy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Words to ponder, Cigar:

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 10, 2012 10:35 am

DAVID ICKE IS THE MAN. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:DAVID ICKE IS THE MAN. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Some people think he shapeshifts in a unicorn and farts rainbows.Respect man.


Billy Ruben wrote:




I'd do anything to become a pop-tart and shit rainbows flying across the universe...Sure beats being a human waiting for the rental markets to free up due to a war...or thin out their numbers.






Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  MoMo on Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:David Icke is a man who is immensely holy to me and I used to be a deractor of the man in my lower astral past, but know I am enlightened. In someways, I feel like those born again Xtains who have commited good knows what crimes.
Icke to me is an extremely handsome, yet a powerfully strong Taurus the Bull type of man who will never, ever tell a lie to anyone. In fact the man's eyes are honest are they not?
I believe:
In the Biggest Secret, for reppies do exist and in the age of dinosaurs there had been neothoundrals who mated with some of them and created the bloodline. There was no morals and bestaility was the reason why the reppies had no empathy with REAL HUMANS.
Also I do believe that aliens are in the Moon, and believe it or not I believe that the Sun is an artificial contraption created by an advanced alien race.
I will discuss this in more depth and detail.

Be that as it may........................................I smoke Marlboro....Icke smokes cock. thumbs up



cheers

MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:02 pm

JUST TO LET ALL YOU LOT KNOW SOMETHING,
I AM STILL AN ICKESTER AND ANYWAY I WENT INTO DROIKE'S FORUM TO JUST PRETEND THAT I HAVE TURNED AGAINST ICKE TO SEE THAT FAILURE OF A MAN'S RESPONSE HA HA HA HA HA. HE FELL FOR IT UT MY GUIDE, THE GODDESS BAST TOLD ME THAT ICKE IS AN OK MAN TO USE THE OCCULT FOR IT IS PUT IN THE REACH OF MANKIND TO ALLEGEDLY MISUSE. SAW SOME HAGGLER VIDEOS BUT AS HE HAS BANNED ME, WELL HE CAN FIND HIMSELF OTHER FOLLOWERS AND ANYWAY WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING PROUD OF BEING AN EX MENIAL WORKER LIKE A HOSPITAL PORTER. THAT SORT OF WORK WAS GIVEN IN THE 50'S TO IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE SOME BRITS WERE TOO UP THEMSELVES TO DO THAT SORT OF WORK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FORTNIGHT AND IN THIS ABSENSE I HAVE BEEN RE-READING THE WORK OF THE MAN WHO IS REALLY A GREAT MAN WHO I THINK IS A REINCARNATION OF SOMEONE GREAT. IN THE BS (A BRILLIANT BOOK OF HIS) ICKE SAYS THAT HE WAS AN ELIZABETHIAN BIGWIG WHO REALLY WROTE THOSE PLAYS. INTERESTING, INTERESTING, INTERESTING AND ANYWAY IF THE MAN IS ONLY DOING IT FOR THE MONEY, WHY ISN'T HE IN PORN?? He should and he could cos he has the face and figure for it but then again his respect would diminish and Haggie, those talks you do, please make sure that you are not using copywrited material of the GREAT MAN David Icke. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:JUST TO LET ALL YOU LOT KNOW SOMETHING,
I AM STILL AN ICKESTER AND ANYWAY I WENT INTO DROIKE'S FORUM TO JUST PRETEND THAT I HAVE TURNED AGAINST ICKE TO SEE THAT FAILURE OF A MAN'S RESPONSE HA HA HA HA HA. HE FELL FOR IT UT MY GUIDE, THE GODDESS BAST TOLD ME THAT ICKE IS AN OK MAN TO USE THE OCCULT FOR IT IS PUT IN THE REACH OF MANKIND TO ALLEGEDLY MISUSE. SAW SOME HAGGLER VIDEOS BUT AS HE HAS BANNED ME, WELL HE CAN FIND HIMSELF OTHER FOLLOWERS AND ANYWAY WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING PROUD OF BEING AN EX MENIAL WORKER LIKE A HOSPITAL PORTER. THAT SORT OF WORK WAS GIVEN IN THE 50'S TO IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE SOME BRITS WERE TOO UP THEMSELVES TO DO THAT SORT OF WORK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FORTNIGHT AND IN THIS ABSENSE I HAVE BEEN RE-READING THE WORK OF THE MAN WHO IS REALLY A GREAT MAN WHO I THINK IS A REINCARNATION OF SOMEONE GREAT. IN THE BS (A BRILLIANT BOOK OF HIS) ICKE SAYS THAT HE WAS AN ELIZABETHIAN BIGWIG WHO REALLY WROTE THOSE PLAYS. INTERESTING, INTERESTING, INTERESTING AND ANYWAY IF THE MAN IS ONLY DOING IT FOR THE MONEY, WHY ISN'T HE IN PORN?? He should and he could cos he has the face and figure for it but then again his respect would diminish and Haggie, those talks you do, please make sure that you are not using copywrited material of the GREAT MAN David Icke. cthulhu

Do You Think David Icke Should Grow A Moustache And Dye It Black Like Geoff Rennse...

It Would Add A Bit Of Gravitas To His Mission...




All The Great Men In History Have Had Facial Hair...
Adolf Hitler,
Stalin,
George Clooney,
Dean Gaffrey,
Alan Sugar...!!!


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up



That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:JUST TO LET ALL YOU LOT KNOW SOMETHING,
I AM STILL AN ICKESTER AND ANYWAY I WENT INTO DROIKE'S FORUM TO JUST PRETEND THAT I HAVE TURNED AGAINST ICKE TO SEE THAT FAILURE OF A MAN'S RESPONSE HA HA HA HA HA. HE FELL FOR IT UT MY GUIDE, THE GODDESS BAST TOLD ME THAT ICKE IS AN OK MAN TO USE THE OCCULT FOR IT IS PUT IN THE REACH OF MANKIND TO ALLEGEDLY MISUSE. SAW SOME HAGGLER VIDEOS BUT AS HE HAS BANNED ME, WELL HE CAN FIND HIMSELF OTHER FOLLOWERS AND ANYWAY WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEING PROUD OF BEING AN EX MENIAL WORKER LIKE A HOSPITAL PORTER. THAT SORT OF WORK WAS GIVEN IN THE 50'S TO IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE SOME BRITS WERE TOO UP THEMSELVES TO DO THAT SORT OF WORK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FORTNIGHT AND IN THIS ABSENSE I HAVE BEEN RE-READING THE WORK OF THE MAN WHO IS REALLY A GREAT MAN WHO I THINK IS A REINCARNATION OF SOMEONE GREAT. IN THE BS (A BRILLIANT BOOK OF HIS) ICKE SAYS THAT HE WAS AN ELIZABETHIAN BIGWIG WHO REALLY WROTE THOSE PLAYS. INTERESTING, INTERESTING, INTERESTING AND ANYWAY IF THE MAN IS ONLY DOING IT FOR THE MONEY, WHY ISN'T HE IN PORN?? He should and he could cos he has the face and figure for it but then again his respect would diminish and Haggie, those talks you do, please make sure that you are not using copywrited material of the GREAT MAN David Icke. cthulhu


Well...each to their own in the desirability department...we all have our strange fetishes,I had a thing for female cartoon characters.As a kid,I used to wank off to "Josie and the Pussycats"
and the redhead from Scooby Doo...I used to think I was sick,until I read others...and met the incest kids in my teens.Geeez....I have'nt gone into the Pryors yet...even looked alien.They come from Canberra at the time.Strangest fuckers I ever met.

But do agree with one thing here,please pay homage and respect to Bast...a very fine deity,be as light as feather when we meet....



Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

No what Icke should do is this, grow a beard and grow his hair long like God himself. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
In fact, I have been banned from the craphouse of Ciggy cos of my beliefs but then again if I were in full swing here I would be banned her too but so what, I will be an Ickester without a forum voice and read and absorb his words instead.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Hey Bill, does EVERYTHING have to be sex based with you??? What you need is a cold shower and ice in your bed, but tell that Bastard Ciggy who banned me that he is not all intelligent at all and his craphouse is not even fit for a google search. Bastards all of you, you people should not even be looking at the face of Icke whilst talking to him but looking at his feet and touching them with respect and pretending that I gone off Icke in that boring place of whateverhisnameis was just a moment of heat madness and Goddess Bast told me that Droike is nothing at all of no value. In fact I am surprised and shocked with myself that I have even talking to it.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Hey Bill, does EVERYTHING have to be sex based with you??? What you need is a cold shower and ice in your bed, but tell that Bastard Ciggy who banned me that he is not all intelligent at all and his craphouse is not even fit for a google search. Bastards all of you, you people should not even be looking at the face of Icke whilst talking to him but looking at his feet and touching them with respect and pretending that I gone off Icke in that boring place of whateverhisnameis was just a moment of heat madness and Goddess Bast told me that Droike is nothing at all of no value. In fact I am surprised and shocked with myself that I have even talking to it.


Tiswas wrote:Hey Bill, does EVERYTHING have to be sex based with you???


Well...no.
Only to girls who don't mind a little rear-gunner action and being slapped on the back of the head simultaneously...and that would be you,by your own admittance.

I like Antiem,Mountain...they'll tell you,I never even once hinted at sexual innuendo....in fact none of them,except for Pinkfreud,but she was just flirting and digging for information.She changed badly,once she become a moderator.One of the few,like Merlincove,that once annointed,it's another episode of "When Mods Go Wild"....or stab your back on their way to the top.Sean always had a beauty of a habit,of recruiting his enemies.
Limelady a prime example.She was popular and used it well.That's why I have no faith in Sean,so short-sighted.He's best to be a promoter,filmographer but for decision making,he got lazy and allowed Marilyn to twice
coup de'etat,he could'nt even see first round....Icke needs a psychic,not a charlatan.No-one he's got,or anything he has,excites me...there's better there,but stupid is as stupid does.....



Biblegirl Size Of Light ,Biblegirl primarily I have faith in,providing she becomes androgynous in attitude and approach.Ambiguos with emotions,she gets caught up,then heavy heart clouds the sight.
Size,just has to be cool and not to Aussie with his put downs.He preferred me as Billy than Thelyran,he got my rough Aussie attitude,I still prefer smoothie.

I will not tell Ciggy such slanderous lies...there' many a sophisticated poster over there at Webanarchy,some very fine minds indeed,including Ciggy,no matter how strained things can get.He hosts a very important thread for me and if successful,he'll be the one rewarded.He's the bravest of all of you as an Administrator of a Forum,not even I Am or Sean would let me do Taree Police Their Fun and Games,but Sodlike and Webanarchy did,....so Fuck yourself on that...and I mean it.Pissed me right off...but I still loves ya.

Wish I had skype....if you show me your tits...I'll show you the most passionate wank and explosive cum if you like...love to see some sub-continental boobies bouncing for Billy...or fuck your hubby and I'll show you my appreciation....Oh,sorry,cold shower...and all.Yes,I just realised I'm still horney as fuck after a nice blowjob...I mean,want to go animal,worship a deity with explosive orgasms,the demons need feeding.
Take me a good hour to cum,kind of...comfortabley numb.



Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Hey Bill, does EVERYTHING have to be sex based with you??? What you need is a cold shower and ice in your bed, but tell that Bastard Ciggy who banned me that he is not all intelligent at all and his craphouse is not even fit for a google search. Bastards all of you, you people should not even be looking at the face of Icke whilst talking to him but looking at his feet and touching them with respect and pretending that I gone off Icke in that boring place of whateverhisnameis was just a moment of heat madness and Goddess Bast told me that Droike is nothing at all of no value. In fact I am surprised and shocked with myself that I have even talking to it.


Tiswas wrote:Hey Bill, does EVERYTHING have to be sex based with you???


Well...no.
Only to girls who don't mind a little rear-gunner action and being slapped on the back of the head simultaneously...and that would be you,by your own admittance.

I like Antiem,Mountain...they'll tell you,I never even once hinted at sexual innuendo....in fact none of them,except for Pinkfreud,but she was just flirting and digging for information.She changed badly,once she become a moderator.One of the few,like Merlincove,that once annointed,it's another episode of "When Mods Go Wild"....or stab your back on their way to the top.Sean always had a beauty of a habit,of recruiting his enemies.
Limelady a prime example.She was popular and used it well.That's why I have no faith in Sean,so short-sighted.He's best to be a promoter,filmographer but for decision making,he got lazy and allowed Marilyn to twice
coup de'etat,he could'nt even see first round....Icke needs a psychic,not a charlatan.No-one he's got,or anything he has,excites me...there's better there,but stupid is as stupid does.....



Biblegirl Size Of Light ,Biblegirl primarily I have faith in,providing she becomes androgynous in attitude and approach.Ambiguos with emotions,she gets caught up,then heavy heart clouds the sight.
Size,just has to be cool and not to Aussie with his put downs.He preferred me as Billy than Thelyran,he got my rough Aussie attitude,I still prefer smoothie.

I will not tell Ciggy such slanderous lies...there' many a sophisticated poster over there at Webanarchy,some very fine minds indeed,including Ciggy,no matter how strained things can get.He hosts a very important thread for me and if successful,he'll be the one rewarded.He's the bravest of all of you as an Administrator of a Forum,not even I Am or Sean would let me do Taree Police Their Fun and Games,but Sodlike and Webanarchy did,....so Fuck yourself on that...and I mean it.Pissed me right off...but I still loves ya.

Wish I had skype....if you show me your tits...I'll show you the most passionate wank and explosive cum if you like...love to see some sub-continental boobies bouncing for Billy...or fuck your hubby and I'll show you my appreciation....Oh,sorry,cold shower...and all.Yes,I just realised I'm still horney as fuck after a nice blowjob...I mean,want to go animal,worship a deity with explosive orgasms,the demons need feeding.
Take me a good hour to cum,kind of...comfortabley numb.




Mr Indigo...The Apprentice (a good neutral,searching for answers)...hell,I have'nt logged on for near a year...I mean browse...maybe True Lillys thread two or three times,I don't even know who's a mod anymore,to tell you the truth.I don't read them,that's the fact,my ISP is never there,nor is the other one...a laptop.


Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I AM A BORN-AGAIN ICKESTER!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum