Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead'

Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden is dead, according to US media reports citing officials.

The US is in possession of Bin Laden's body, the reports say.
President Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly.

Mr Bin Laden is top of the US most wanted list.

He is accused of being behind a number of atrocities, including the attacks on New York and Washington on 11 September 2001

Of Course We All Know Osama Bin Laden Has Been Dead Since November 2001...

But The Timing Of This Announcement Is Interesting...

If You Look At The Daniel 7 Year Prophechy...

Barrack Hussien Obama Being Exactly At The 3 1/2 Year Stage...!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Benazir Bhutto named Osama bin Laden’s killer before her death

The fateful salute:
Benazir Bhutto stands up through the sunroof to wave to her supporters.
Less than a minute later she was dying

Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007 stated in November that the Osama bin Laden, the head of the international terrorist network al-Qaida, had been killed.
Bhutto claimed that she even knew the man who had killed the prime suspect of 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA.
According to Bhutto’s words, Bin Laden was killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh – one of those convicted of kidnapping and killing U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl.

Bhutto released that statement on November 2, 2007 in an interview with Al-Jazeera TV channel.
Bhutto spoke in English in the program titled Frost Over the World. However, no one paid any attention to her words.
Speaking about the enemies, who did not wish to see her back in Pakistan, she said:

“Omar Sheikh is the man who murdered Osama bin Laden.”

http://english.pravda.ru/world/asia/15-01-2008/103426-benazir_bhutto_osama-0/

This Whole Thing Smells Like Bullshit To Me...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Sun May 01, 2011 10:48 pm

...exactly the sort of BS Americans love to swallow and choke on...
...like dancing in the streets over 'the statement' is going to make
all those they have come to blame and hate more than him in the
last decade, pull their heads in and become friendly now...idiots!

...bit slow with news though, aren't you?
We've already become board talking about it here.
true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Just Because Osama Wasn't Invited To The Royal Wedding,
Or The Exhumation Of Pope John Paul...

Does It Have To Come To This...!!!

Jumping On The Bandwagon As Per Usual...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sun May 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Damn'd, T'sodnami...!!! wrote:Just Because Osama Wasn't Invited To The Royal Wedding,
Or The Exhumation Of Pope John Paul...

Does It Have To Come To This...!!!

Jumping On The Bandwagon As Per Usual...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I'm Not Really Too Keen On The American Attitude To This...

It Reminds Me Of The Social Commentary By Hogarth...

Hogarth depicted a hanging at Tyburn's Tree in London, clearly showing the carnival aspect of the event.
Such events could bring as many as 50,000 spectators.

OK, So The Mechanism Is The Same,

But It Just Seems A Bit More Twisted...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

Osama Bin Laden Death Pic...

Probably...

http://www.liveleak.com/c/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden

affraid affraid affraid
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Revelation 13

13 1.. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea.
It had ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns were ten diadem crowns, and on its heads a blasphemous name.
2 Now the beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth.
The dragon gave the beast his power, his throne, and great authority to rule
3 One of the beast’s heads appeared to have been killed, but the lethal wound had been healed

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Muhammad is reported to have said:
... Allah is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape.
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head.
I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye.
His eye looked like a protruding out grape.
They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal."

No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me.
You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

the one-eyed creature cannot be your Lord.
He will come out riding on a 'donkey', which will have a distance of one mile between its two ears.
He will claim to have come with the gifts of paradise and arsenal of hell.

Ali was reported to have said:
His right eye will be punctured,
and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star.
Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

Damn'd, T'sodnami...!!! wrote:Osama Bin Laden Death Pic...

Probably...

http://www.liveleak.com/c/Death_of_Osama_bin_Laden

affraid affraid affraid

Shopped.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Osama Bin Laden Videos Released by Government

The government today released five videos found in Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, showing the al Qaeda leader preparing a message to the United States and watching himself on television. ABC News

The second video, which runs over a minute long, shows bin Laden watching himself on television and holding the remote control to change the channels between what appear to be Arabic news channels.

The clip begins with a long shot of the screen, showing a list of satellite channels.
The camera then pulls out and bin Laden is shown sitting down with a blanket over his shoulders and a wool cap.
His beard is grey and white.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-bin-laden-tapes-20110508,0,2358226.story

Couple Of Problems With This...

How Come All The Channels Are Showing Bin Laden Videos...

And Secondly...

He Is Using The Remote Right-Handedly,
Contrary To Claims Of Him Being Left Handed In The FBI Wanted List...

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

WTF...!!!

Beauty and the beast: Osama bin Laden had stoned fantasies about marrying Whitney Houston and murdering Bobby Brown

Terror boss said Houston was 'the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen'
He wanted to arrange a meeting and woo her with mansion in Khartoum.

The incredible account of the terrorist's infatuation with Houston comes from Sudanese author Kola Boof, who it is widely accepted lived with him as his mistress.

Holed-up in his Moroccan compound he had different things on his mind, namely sex, smoking cannabis and dancing to western pop groups like the B52s and Van Halen.

Miss Boof, who claims she was kept as a 'sex slave' by bin Laden, said he thought the singer was 'the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen' and that he was desperate to marry her.

In an autobiography released in 2006, Boof claims bin Laden plotted to have Bobby Brown murdered before wooing Houston by giving her a mansion he owned in the suburbs of Khartoum.

And according to the her account, the strongly racist bin Laden puffed on cannabis before announcing he would be willing to 'break his colour rule' and make Houston one of his wives.

Inside his warped mind he believed Houston was truly Islamic but had been brainwashed by American culture.

Ms Boof, 37, who is black, claimed bin Laden scolded her for braiding her hair and ordered her to model herself on Houston instead.

She recalls in her book: 'He smoked a little marijuana from a gold hookah, sipping his tea and instructing me that I was always to keep hot tea for his 'kif-canbo,' to ease the burn in his chest.

'Osama said only monkeys braid their hair.
He told me that the singer Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and that she never wore her hair braided.

'"I want you to fix your hair like hers from now on,” he said.
“I can't put my fingers through it when it's braided."

'Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston.
He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn't.

'He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.

'It didn't seem impossible to me.
He said he wanted to give Whitney Houston a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum.
He explained to me that to possess Whitney he would be willing to break his color rule and make her one of his wives.

'I tried to hide my outrage at his racist remarks, but it would come to pass that for the entire time that I would be trapped in his palm, Whitney Houston's was the one name that would be mentioned constantly.

'How beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband—Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed.

'In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the star, as well as copies of Playboy, but nobody in the West believes me when I tell them this. It's like they have this totally bogus image of Osama bin Laden.

'Anyway, it would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name.'

Miss Boof's story first surfaced in 2002 when the Guardian newspaper published an article claiming she had had a forced sexual relationship with bin Laden.

Later in a two-part interview with MSNBC she was billed as the 'Former Mistress of Osama Bin Laden'.

Some claimed she had made up the story, and that it was impossible because of her afro-American heritage.

But Boof has stood by her account and points out that yet two of bin Laden's twenty-five children are black and his Syrian grandmother also could be considered a Black woman.

Earlier in her account she recalled how bin Ladem who she called 'Somi' would abuse her.

She added: 'We would be lying there in bed and he'd say, “African women are only good for a man's lower pleasures. What need do you have for a womb?”

'I would feel insulted—not just to the heart, but to the soul.

Inside his warped mind he believed Houston was truly Islamic but had been brainwashed by American culture.

Ms Boof, 37, who is black, claimed bin Laden scolded her for braiding her hair and ordered her to model herself on Houston instead.

She recalls in her book: 'He smoked a little marijuana from a gold hookah, sipping his tea and instructing me that I was always to keep hot tea for his 'kif-canbo,' to ease the burn in his chest.

'Osama said only monkeys braid their hair. He told me that the singer Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and that she never wore her hair braided.

'"I want you to fix your hair like hers from now on,” he said. “I can't put my fingers through it when it's braided."

'Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston. He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn't.

'He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.

'It didn't seem impossible to me. He said he wanted to give Whitney Houston a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum. He explained to me that to possess Whitney he would be willing to break his color rule and make her one of his wives.

'I tried to hide my outrage at his racist remarks, but it would come to pass that for the entire time that I would be trapped in his palm, Whitney Houston's was the one name that would be mentioned constantly.

'How beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband—Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed.

'In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the star, as well as copies of Playboy, but nobody in the West believes me when I tell them this. It's like they have this totally bogus image of Osama bin Laden.

'Anyway, it would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name.'

Miss Boof's story first surfaced in 2002 when the Guardian newspaper published an article claiming she had had a forced sexual relationship with bin Laden.

Later in a two-part interview with MSNBC she was billed as the 'Former Mistress of Osama Bin Laden'.

Some claimed she had made up the story, and that it was impossible because of her afro-American heritage.

But Boof has stood by her account and points out that yet two of bin Laden's twenty-five children are black and his Syrian grandmother also could be considered a Black woman.

Earlier in her account she recalled how bin Ladem who she called 'Somi' would abuse her.

She added: 'We would be lying there in bed and he'd say, “African women are only good for a man's lower pleasures.
What need do you have for a womb?”

'I would feel insulted—not just to the heart, but to the soul.

'He would humiliate me by making me dance naked.
It was such a strange thing, because for the most part he believed music was evil.
If a guest at the estate played music, he would cover his ears until the 'poison' was silenced.

'But other times he would become this devout party boy who wanted to hear Van Halen or some B-52's.
To this day I hear the song "Rock Lobster” in my sleep.

'I would be jerking around like a white girl—“Dance like a Caucasoid girl!” he would say—and his eyes would track me from one side of the terrace to the other.
“Your ass is too big, show me the front,” he said.

'Osama, you understand, did not know the difference between being vicious and being tender.'

Recalling the time she first met bin Laden at a Moroccan restaurant she said: 'I ran out the door, gripped by terror, and drove home.
Relieved that his henchmen hadn't followed me, I ran a bath, lounged in the cold bathwater, then changed into a flowing silk robe.

'There was a bang on the door, and I could hear shouting: “Hey, black girl!”
When I opened the door, there was Osama bin Laden and his seven-man posse.
A cold bolt of lightning went through me.'

But Osama was trying to be charming, despite the fear in my eyes.
“Why did you run? I just think you're lovely and I find you intriguing. I wanted to be your friend.”'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2101634/Whitney-Houston-Osama-bin-Laden-dreamed-marrying-singer-murdering-Bobby-Brown.html

http://harpers.org/archive/2006/09/0081180

Diary of a Lost Girl: Autobiography of Kola Boof (Hardcover)

I hadn't heard of Kola Boof until a few weeks ago, when the news came out that bin Laden had a "thing" for Whitney Houston-- according to his former mistress/sex slave.
Always interested in the subject matter of Islamic terrorism, I ordered this book.
I am so glad I did, too.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diary-Lost-Girl-Autobiography-Kola/dp/0971201986

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

I also would have wooed her if I had a hut in kartush
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down