Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:41 am

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1484p30-best-poster-davidickeforum
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The special thing about Diftardia is that they delete posts and ban people simply for asking *QUESTIONS* about Shitmullet. Just... for... asking... simple... fooking... questions.

That hypersensitivity about their cult guru is extremely telling. They're not just cleaning out trolls, disruptive people in general, spammers, and ne'er-do-wells, they're sanitizing the *MESSAGE*. Which means they fear the light of open debate and discussion. Which means they know they're in the wrong and are unable to defend the Shitmullet in any straightforward way.

back on this in twenty,promise,got to get on...back soon... thumbs up

Yes,they used to do that,then they moved to tolerance,then you had members begging for the ban-hammer again,which they did'nt comply with,hence,all the best posters left,a few handful persist,those that left,moved on and very few joined forums like this.

Conspiratainment was closed,one of the best sub-forums there...and it's just not much fun being there anymore.'
What you have now is the same cyclic arguements that a solution for never keeps all content,the management fucked themselves up,they will not return to glory days of 08-09...never.

I wanted to go back,it just does'nt gel with me anymore.Plus,one still lied when I got back,so I went fuckit...have the place.

Many things Icke says,can't be backed up,but experienced by the few.There's great anomalies with the moon,as you yourself noticed,Ciggy,I seen things 10 years before he wrote the book

Icke gets it,then fucks it all up by filling in blanks.Who said it was Titanium,Dark Eternal,they all listened to him,who said the opposite to everything I put out.I don't believe it's hollow,but great caverns,yes,enough to fit Manhatten under.

It's a perfect space Platform and travelling base,if you want to do that.It's covered in Helium3,more potent at producing energy than any earth-based fuel,including Uranium.

Waterless atmosphere,metal and glass have a much higher.tensile rate.It produces an atmosphere,about 2 inches off the ground,no,I don't think it's breathable.

In 1999,before I got attacked by the UFO,I had been watching lights move in craters,as if mining.You can't mine an empty shell.

I heard it had moon-quakes,then if so,if it was hollow,it would shatter on first quake,nothing to absorb the primary and secondary waves like the Eart and Mars do.Talking about Saturn to become a binary system,I smashed that in 20 minutes and 1/4 gramme of buds,see Billy Rubens thread for ramblings or Tiswas's thread about the elitals igniting saturn...He makes good theories go bad at times.It's much simpler.

Except the alien tech,that we are only 20 years miltary calender from achieving,that is ,time and dimensional travel,maybe in our lifetimes...In fact,one point of time,that was manipulated,was Kennedy's assassination...and I liked the man,except we would be two foot high and glow in the dark by now...

Billy Ruben wrote:The Hadron collider is the first step in developing dimensional and time travel.The focal point for interchanges,where other universes meet,can not be done,without blackholes.To manufacture one,shrink it,to a power source to rip a hole in time and space fabric,is the way ahead.

But the experiments should'nt be done on Earth!!! A moon on Jupiter,is a much better bet...

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am

Unrelated spam for Lilly, worshipper of all things irrelevant:

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 am

Ciggy wrote:Unrelated spam for Lilly, worshipper of all things irrelevant:

Do you have to,the way she handles that banana,gonna have to wake up...hmmm,the wife.

cpn boobies

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Yeah, key difference between me and Lulzy, as colonists go: I happen to KNOW I don't belong here, and would happily go back to Europe where I belong if it would give the natives their land back. Lulzy actually thinks she belongs in Victoria, a place named after some fat pommie bint who never even set foot there. If she's Slavic well there's no wonder she's in denial of where her true home is. Fuck sake it'd be a death sentence to be sent back there.

I noticed you got respect for the redskin...good man.So do I,similar paths they and us had...

Redskins were anarcho-primitivists before anyone ever came up with the term for it. I consider them pioneers in my philosophy.

Plus AIM is headquartered in my city:

Those Pueblo ruins depict a very advanced race with water and sanitation plumbing...what the fuck happened.Hint: Ciggy,all the native races turned away from technology at the same time and enacted very strict codes within their own tribes...Why???

Billy Ruben wrote:a one world language existed back then too,which was handy for the stone-age ethernet,that was an arrangement of pyramids around the world.Come on,you're a Civilization fan,ever played Call To Power 2???It's the best of the lot.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

I've never played Call to Power, but my guess about native tribes and technology is that they were content to hunt and fish and live in peace. Some would call that "lazy" but it's really not, it's a non-aggressive approach to life. Sure, they fought other tribes once in a while, but the attempts at global conquest that they were doing in the Old World, would have seemed silly to them.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:I've never played Call to Power, but my guess about native tribes and technology is that they were content to hunt and fish and live in peace. Some would call that "lazy" but it's really not, it's a non-aggressive approach to life. Sure, they fought other tribes once in a while, but the attempts at global conquest that they were doing in the Old World, would have seemed silly to them.

Actually,they turned their backs on it,globally.
Then had the first grass-roots renaissance,fished,fucked and did fuckall else until British Chavs,hopped off boats,raped and killed their way inland and handed out small-poxed flavoured blankets to the survivors...I wanted all indigenous peoples of the world and sue the farking arse off old Blighty.I'd do it,just to piss them off.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I've never played Call to Power, but my guess about native tribes and technology is that they were content to hunt and fish and live in peace. Some would call that "lazy" but it's really not, it's a non-aggressive approach to life. Sure, they fought other tribes once in a while, but the attempts at global conquest that they were doing in the Old World, would have seemed silly to them.

Then had the first grass-roots renaissance,fished,fucked and did fuckall else until British Chavs,hopped off boats,raped and killed their way inland and handed out small-poxed flavoured blankets to the survivors...I wanted all indigenous peoples of the world and sue the farking arse off old Blighty.I'd do it,just to piss them off.

The Blighty arseholes did it to the Indians because the Norman French arseholes did it to them. And the Norman French arseholes did it to them because the Roman arseholes did it to them. The Romans did all that because the Greeks and Etruscans and Carthaginians tried to do it to them. The Greeks and Etruscans and Carthaginians learned all they knew about land-rape from the Atlanteans. The Atlanteans learned it from the Black Sea People. The Black Sea People first invented it as a fusion of ideas from the homo sapiens and neanderthal worlds. Each on its own was harmless (homo sapiens form of tribal organization, and neanderthal tricks for controlling animals), but when combined, the result was explosive and deadly and toxic for the planet.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

The Blighty arseholes did it to the Indians because the Norman French arseholes did it to them. And the Norman French arseholes did it to them because the Roman arseholes did it to them. The Romans did all that because the Greeks and Etruscans and Carthaginians tried to do it to them. The Greeks and Etruscans and Carthaginians learned all they knew about land-rape from the Atlanteans. The Atlanteans learned it from the Black Sea People. The Black Sea People first invented it as a fusion of ideas from the homo sapiens and neanderthal worlds. Each on its own was harmless (homo sapiens form of tribal organization, and neanderthal tricks for controlling animals), but when combined, the result was explosive and deadly and toxic for the planet.

John Cale wrote:Like that ancient teenage dream,of soul to poison soul to poison souls...
-"Guts"-from Slow Dazzle 1974

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Yeh, John Cale was mega switched on!

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yeh, John Cale was mega switched on!

Oh,Ciggy,have'nt I got a surprise for you,John Cale back in 72-75,massive conspiracy freak,massive and exquisite.

You'll remember this thread title,from Webanarchy,it's a book about Nico,Songs They Never Play On The Radio...check it out,hilarious...and yes,very switched on.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

I'll do a search

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:I'll do a search

Hope it's in PDF and d/l,but I really doubt it,Victor Bockris's,"Uptight" is the best read bout The Velvet Undreground,killed myself laughing when the toilet backed up and everybody is throwing handfuls of shit out of a high apartment building window,so punk....

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I do well enough with the birds as beer goggles apparently give me enormous improvements in a girl's eyes, but weed is another matter. It's like trying to find a flamboyant, out of the closet Jew in nazi Germany, outside the camps. I fucking hate American drug laws. Have to turn to less famous substances from the Indian res.

Heard of a state called Oregon...move there sir...I would.It's on a major fault-line,surfs up on that day,but nice and green...alot of greeeeen

Might do... might do indeed. thumbs up

You're in Minneapolis,fuck the shithole,but check first,over 10 states have decriminalised.

Harry J Anslinger did all this and to the world community,Hope his Kharma is,that his grand-son,is a commie poof,that takes it up the arse for crack...that'll teach him to lay off bashing the weed.

oh,Ciggy,take my advice,

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1307-the-second-sun-is-going-to-be-created-by-the-elitetals

Skipping through a few threads,bit surprised to see a decent offering here,heavily under the effects of Marijuana,went into this visual world of igniting jupiter,then seeing what other considerations are needed to Terraform and colonize,what was once barren galactic bodies.It can be done,with a certain level of science,enjoy this topic,playing God,we all would like to in a way...

Billy Ruben wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

Distinguishing low-mass brown dwarfs from high-mass planets

A remarkable property of brown dwarfs is that they are all roughly the same radius as Jupiter. At the high end of their mass range (60–90 Jupiter masses), the volume of a brown dwarf is governed primarily by electron degeneracy pressure,[2] as it is in white dwarfs; at the low end of the range (10 Jupiter masses), their volume is governed primarily by Coulomb pressure, as it is in planets. The net result is that the radii of brown dwarfs vary by only 10–15% over the range of possible masses. This can make distinguishing them from planets difficult.

In addition, many brown dwarfs undergo no fusion; those at the low end of the mass range (under 13 Jupiter masses) are never hot enough to fuse even deuterium, and even those at the high end of the mass range (over 60 Jupiter masses) cool quickly enough that they no longer undergo fusion after a period of time on the order of 10 million years. However, there are ways to distinguish dwarfs from planets:

Mass, if over 10 Jupiter masses, means a body is unlikely to be a planet.

X-ray and infrared spectra are telltale signs. Some brown dwarfs emit X-rays; and all "warm" dwarfs continue to glow tellingly in the red and infrared spectra until they cool to planetlike temperatures (under 1000 K).

Gas giant planets have some of the characteristics of brown dwarfs. For example, Jupiter and Saturn are both made primarily of hydrogen and helium, like the Sun. Saturn is nearly as large as Jupiter, despite having only 30% the mass. Three of the giants in our solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune) emit more heat than they receive from the Sun. And all four giant planets have their own "planetary systems"—their moons. Brown dwarfs form independently, like stars, but lack sufficient mass to "ignite" as stars do. Like all stars, they can occur singly or in close proximity to other stars. Some orbit stars and can, like planets, have eccentric orbits.

Currently, the International Astronomical Union considers an object with a mass above the limiting mass for thermonuclear fusion of deuterium (currently calculated to be 13 Jupiter masses for objects of solar metallicity) to be a brown dwarf, whereas an object under that mass (and orbiting a star or stellar remnant) is considered a planet.[3]

The 13 Jupiter-mass cutoff is a rule of thumb rather than something of precise physical significance. Larger objects will burn most of their deuterium and smaller ones will burn only a little, and the 13 Jupiter mass value is somewhere in between. The amount of deuterium burnt also depends not only on mass but on the composition of the planet, on the amount of helium and deuterium present.[4] The Extrasolar Planets Encyclopaedia includes objects up to 25 Jupiter masses, and the Exoplanet Data Explorer up to 24 Jupiter masses. Objects below 13 Jupiter-mass are sometimes studied under the label "sub-brown dwarf".

Unfortunately,at Jupiters present mass,it can not convert to the next level,which is a brown Dwarf.Even if it did,it’d have no consequence on the rest of the planets.Even if one could terraform a moon of Jupiter,which seems to resemble a micro-solar system,there would not be enough heat or light to support seasons and livable life.What I mean by Terraforming,you’d have to somehow,get the moons,to generate enough heat at the core,to become molten,then it has to have currents and tides,to act like a magneto,generating a electro-magnetic field.

But all that work,IF,we had the technology,would be nullified,as a brown dwarf,can’t produce enough livable light and heat,for surface dwelling.If,by some act of god,it became like a small,but same properties as a red giant,it would turn the surrounding moons to to a baked,if not,semi molten affair,or just destroyed,like Mercury.NOW,not including alien technology,but one has to promote density and mass for Jupiter to become a star,then you have to re-arrange the orbits of it’s best moons,then promote a protective and livable atmosphere.It’s a massive “Fix Her up” job,best to reverse the problems we have on earth,develope worm hole technology,get a bit more spiritually balanced and escape thise solar system,when the sun,changes composition and expands,blowing off it’s outer layers,destroying the Earth.Some scientist say we are half life through our Sun now.

Others,think her time is up.It’d be easy to measure with our instruments now,metals emitted,measure the magnetic fields,in certain stages of Sun Death,they emit different light and metals,so there are tell-tale signs.Just accept,we are the stuff,that is born from stars,we have a finite physical life,enjoy what you have or not,as tomorrow,it may not exist at all.

Billy Ruben wrote:The Hadron collider is the first step in developing dimensional and time travel.The focal point for interchanges,where other universes meet,can not be done,without blackholes.To manufacture one,shrink it,to a power source to rip a hole in time and space fabric,is the way ahead.

But the experiments should'nt be done on Earth!!! A moon on Jupiter,is a much better bet...

Now,say I had a space platform with a variant of the Hadron Collider,or moon base on one of Jupiters moons,and I could increase the mass and reduce the size of Jupiter to ignition,,maybe a gravity field will have to hold it in stasis,so it don't self destruct,maybe not a blackhole completely enacted on Jupiter,but at least an increase of gravity distortion and displacement,to balance naturally.Just got weird ideas.Moving the moons,you'd have to understand the extent of your science and machinery,using the forward momentum of its rotation,a gravity lassoo of a kind applied to a cosmic body maybe possible,but make sure it's not some alien outpost,to avoid war,the gravity waves of water covered bodies will be globally destructive.It's water ice now,not when you ignite,jupiter,miniature red sun.Not brown dwarf.
Collect the water from the rings of Saturn,as this will disappear on certain rotations.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Droikes Little Ray Of Sunshine Forum

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Since that bastard has made it so you can't save and download pages,I think I might have to replicate what's said over there for reference purposes.He might be alright today,but tomorrow,he could enact his evil revengeful side....and pull the plug and market our ideas.As I've noticed certain influences on the odd occasion.

But it's a bit of a laugh over there...

http://droike.freeforums.org/i-am-a-botankin-t28.html
Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:?????????????? Jealousy over an imaginary person. I have websites which are really none of your business. I might repeat things that I see in the web or books but at least I do not live on the internet like you do Droike.
Your 'wife's' people sound like they are in some sort of Shamanic belief but that is not Otherkin. Otherkin is believing and having empathy with Vampires, Wolves, Dragons, Trees (like me), fairies, angels and demons. You are thick really ain't you.

I was hoping you'd be a furry,so we can have sex and I can't get charged with buggery....It's pretty kinky when you think about it.You can slap me on the back of the head too!

Billy Ruben wrote:
Droike wrote:Jealousy is such a terrable emotion, you do need to try and keep it in check or at least dont show it on the web.

Which websites belong to you?

Imaginary wife lol what makes you say that? Typical woo woo, it's just want you would like it to be and reality facts or evidence take no part in your dream world.

Do you know how to club and skin baby fur seals yet.Has the eskimo tribe accepted you as "Great white brother and Provider yet?Does the government still drop crates of whiskey for the natives to adapt to our culture of rum and sodomy?Or have they achieved their aim and made them welfare recipients?Perplexing questions these are.But let's start with Christmas Dinner when Handbag was so nice to censor a little idle banter and jokes and pranks amongst fellow forumites on that nasty Nazi Death Camp of a forum that is HPANWO Forums.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Droike wrote:A night out clubbing is a little different in Canada than the UK i must admit. Then in a way its much the same, going out, loads of violence and comming home covered in blood.

They do get free tobacco from the government.

Free cigarettes so they won't be to pissed off when they're pissed.That's a pretty cool government.Still mad as cut snakes,because they're basically,Pommy French or half caste with wrestless native Canadian,trapped,in white mans world when this poor chocko has the spirit of bear or eagle,maybe European Swallow.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

http://droike.freeforums.org/good-music-from-gareth-icke-t17.html

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:

Now this is what I call the proverbial son and I do hope that it sells well, maybe it can be enclosed in a DVD format whilst folk are buying the book. Twisted Evil

Gareth sticks straws in his arse,which was a marketing blunder.A disaster.If he got popular,he can't milk the "I'm bi-sexual" tag to look trendy,controversial,like Bowie did ...oh,that was a long time ago,no-one gives a fuck,unless you're hetero and poofter Billy Ruben sends a bit of twinkies in your PM box,eh Droike.Oh well,you're not bi-curious now are ya? I'm a fucking therapist.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Beetzart wrote:I listened to his woo drenched song where he follows a red ribbon all over the place, it was awful. No melody worth anything and it was just depressingly predictable, my kitchen sink could do better.

He just gets told it's really good all the time and never gets close to criticism that might upset his delicate sensibilities. And I'm not disliking it because he is Icke's son, I genuinely don't like it.

I have downloaded videos of your piano playing.I experimented with many drugs to make it sound better.The only one that worked was Prozac,which did'nt really enhance the experience,I just had a fish eyed stare and a large puddle of drool under a gaping jaw.

I can't say it was a moving experience.More comatose.Except when this moth flew round and round the light bulb and acted as a video back-drop,I shed a tear and clapped,very slowly,three times,very retardedly,missing my hands and slapping my wrist...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Beetzart wrote:I listened to his woo drenched song where he follows a red ribbon all over the place, it was awful. No melody worth anything and it was just depressingly predictable, my kitchen sink could do better.

He just gets told it's really good all the time and never gets close to criticism that might upset his delicate sensibilities. And I'm not disliking it because he is Icke's son, I genuinely don't like it.

Yes,I admit,I'd rather suicide than listen to Ickes music...and he knows it.I wanted to bash him when he sung this song,before a Canadian show,it was all about soul partners and love and nature systems or something green orientated.It was annoying and murderous inducing as "Silence Is Golden"...If you're a bit psychopathic like me and go over the edge,say once a fortnight at least,Nana Mouskouris "Love is Like a Butterfly" is good for rampages and mass murders,as a musical backdrop,if you wear a walkman...or Ipod I think the update is now.

Just saying,Beezer,if the pills don't work one day and some woo sets you off,listen to the leprachaun on your LEFT shoulder,listen intently,he's whispering,so softly,then screams in your ear,"Kill them all you fucker,do something remarkable with yourself,cleanse the Earth of this filth",Kill,The WooWoo King.A magical treasure map appears,with a red arrow saying Davids house is here,on a strange and faraway Island,just 12 k's off the mainland...The Mysterious Isle of Whiteys (only).You must duck and cover from davids endless hordes of Combat 18 troops.We can make the levels harder by giving you a jew name before you board the ferry...
:mrgreen:

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 am

I was just planning various murders and realised I left a few details out.I already have many myriad reasons for insanity plea to get mental health facilities instead of long term gaol sentances.But unlike gaol,which does have foxtell and ping-pong,playstation3 and weight lifting facilites and so much soap in showers to ease the pain of rape and sodomy....hmmm,that might be a better situation after all.The drugs are much better than psyche pills,indeed,much better than street quality,thanks to our corrupt wardens of low paid jobs with Freemasonic ties.

But anyway.I like the Hawksberry River or the grounds of Morisett Mental Hospital,but would be a shame being a maximum threat at first until my religeous turn around and I got privileges to walk in the tree shrouded grounds and watch the patients masturbate.

I propose,before I commit the well rehearsed murders,which Sod is number three,to make ankle bracelet transponders with tasers.
That way,they can track our movements in the grounds and once we breach the perimeter,it don't stop zapping until you get back in the borders.If you have a seizure or epillepsy,tough luck,no transponder,no outdoor walks....And you can group punish them in times of emergencies...

dizzy

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:20 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10394&start=10

I have a huge gap of two years in my memory...I think someone molested me to this song as a kid,but the doctor said I have a virgin bumhole,after examining a Blue Noveu near my arsehole.It got a bit tender in my teens after another acidic munchie session after smoking good pot.

The cruellest of the occultist,is this skinny anorexic girl that looks very serpentine.She used to tell me about her childhood about being raped and molested to the song,"Windmills Of Your Mind",I hated that song with a passion,besides "Kumbya My Lord",yes,we had to sing shit like that at school,while I interjected with a filthy lyrical interpretation.The worst,being shoved in Catholic School and I'm not Catholic,communone(Spelling) I spat the bread out and did the cross upside down,I was eventually asked to leave the school.We had to sing Abba songs that year.And we got the two worst,Mumma Mia and Fernando...I thought "Knowing Me Knowing You" had a catchy rift and was a much better choice,but nah,just suggesting it,got three lunchtime detentions.

But yep,thanks to Megan Anderson,the little reptile occult girl,tells me stories about being raped and molested then does the same thing to me in my dreams while Jasmine (Karly) shoves handfuls of shit down my throat...and in these manipualted dreams,you can taste,smell and feel it.Slightly dried and play-dough like,with a deep sweet sugary mixed bile spew-up texture.No carrots or peas.I'm a broken disturbed person,through no fault of my own.I did the right thing and got fucked over for it.

Tell you the truth,I don't even hate that song.It's just sleeper psychokillers are programmed,wether it's books like Catcher In The Rye,but in my case,they were much crueller and used the innocence and beauty of Nana Mouskouri,making for a very dangerous and erratic Billy.

My top three sonngs I hate...as shlock,well,you know one of them...the song that dooms us all,this as I have tirelessly and repeatedly tried to get the point across,that aliens do not appreciate the shit we throw into their sphere of influence.

1.The Carpenters-Calling All Occupants (Our Armageddon Song)
2.The Eagles-Hotel California
3.Led Zepplin-Stairway To Heaven

Now,that I hate with a passion.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nana Mouskouris - Love Is Like A Butterfly

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 am

1-
Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The muli-colored moods of love
Are like its satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

2-
I feel it when you' re with me
It happens when you kiss me
That rare and gentle feeling
That I feel inside
Your touch is soft and gentle
Your kiss is warm and tender
Whenever I am with you
I think of butterflies

Repeat 1

Your laughter brings me sunshine
Every day is springtime
And I am only happy
When you are by my side
How precious is this love we share
How very precious sweet and rare
Together we belong
Like daffodils and butterflies

Repeat 1

Love is like a butterfly
A rare and gentle thing

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Well I personally do think the Holocaust did exist, but I am concerned about the current Holocaust in Palestine. Sad

Yes,I'm quite concerned with Israels old school approach similar to the genocidal dictators of the 1930's and 40's.
I would've expected the subtle approach of witlling down an "unter-mensch" neighbour like the Palestinians by bombarding them with American mind-rot,like TV Sitcoms and Burger and Pizza franchises,designed to obese the population and retard their brains.Hit them with a DNA specific virus and let the remainders,be forcibly sterilized and "allowed" to work the rest of their lives,doing menial jobs,like flipping burgers at the very franchises given to weaken them.Because I'm a cunt,but a clever one.You'll love it,embrace it,like mobile phones,designed to keep a track on you.The insult in never ending,I make you pay for your own enslavement.Genius.

But this plaigiristic dictatorship 1940's style adopted by Israel,lacks creativity and direction.Devoid in application to the avante garde,but replicating a defunct style that is tasteless to the modern world palate for Imperial incursion.Fuck you Israel.

thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 am

Back in 1996,I was kind of into anti-cancer research.My son was born at Gosford,Cental Coast NSW,I was involved in a scuffle with the wards director and 20 security guards...for forcibley giving my son a hepatitus B shot.

It was a long and painful,birth,20+ med students came in,shoving their fucking hands up Sam,to feel the dialation of the cervix,inflaming it and my son was jammed,becoming a cone-head.I was hanging around the theatre,ceasarian birth,and I jumped the nurse,trying to get the amniotic fluid and cord/umbilical blood...to drink and consume,being my own blood,he was perfect.

If I had access to it,I would use amniotic fluids to wash my skin and ex-foliate...you should really look up the healing properties of afterbirths and the enzymes and hormones contained within...sorry for sounding so reptilian...but it's just ignorance,sounds like a monster,no...I just know things.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When I look at humans,I just want to trip on your brain chemistry...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Back in 1996,I was kind of into anti-cancer research.My son was born at Gosford,Cental Coast NSW,I was involved in a scuffle with the wards director and 20 security guards...for forcibley giving my son a hepatitus B shot.

It was a long and painful,birth,20+ med students came in,shoving their fucking hands up Sam,to feel the dialation of the cervix,inflaming it and my son was jammed,becoming a cone-head.I was hanging around the theatre,ceasarian birth,and I jumped the nurse,trying to get the amniotic fluid and cord/umbilical blood...to drink and consume,being my own blood,he was perfect.

If I had access to it,I would use amniotic fluids to wash my skin and ex-foliate...you should really look up the healing properties of afterbirths and the enzymes and hormones contained within...sorry for sounding so reptilian...but it's just ignorance,sounds like a monster,no...I just know things.

cthulhu

http://www.whale.to/c/adrenechrome.html

Adrenochrome
Human sacrifice

[vid] Adrenechrome

[vid] Al Gore Addicted To Blood??!!! Adrenochrome (interlude) - XO

[vid] Fritz Springmeier - Illuminati Bloodlines & Mind Control - 10 of 16 (7:38)

Chemistry:

Adrenochrome is synthesized in vivo by the oxidation of epinephrine. In vitro, Ag2O is used as an oxidizing agent (MacCarthy, Chim, Ind. Paris 55,435(1946))
optimum pH of water solution = 4

Psychedelic use :

There has been a substantial amount of controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a hallucinogenic drug. Even though adrenochrome induces remarkable psychoactive effects, most researchers agree that an adrenochrome experience does not qualify as a psychedelic one. Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome include euphoria, confusion, changed train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate. In one study, test subjects compared adrenochrome experience to mild psilocybin and LSD experiences.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml

Here is a bit of information I found on erowid.org

"I watched a documentary with Fritz Springmeier about the Illuminati bloodlines and satanic cults which explained that Adrenochrome is extracted during human sacrifices from the base of the neck and spinal column (right before the person is killed they produce large amounts of adrenaline) and sold in extremely concentrated doses on the black market for a lot of money. It is a very potent drug when concentrated and administered properly."

pound
24-01-2011, 12:03 AM
According to Fritz Springmeier and Bill Schnobelen, Al gore was caught with a suitcase containing bags of blood back in the early nineties. Of course Gore is one of the biggest Global warming fraudsters out there and a reputed Reptilian in a flesh suit. Heres an excerpt and a link from an old post I made on this a while ago:

Apparently according to Fritz Springmeier and Bill Schnoebelen, Al Gore was caught transporting vials of blood in a suitcase. From what I can understand this was a major news story back in the 90's and was quickly swept under the rug by the MSM when they claimed that there was nothing to it and that Gore was simply a 'hemophiliac'. Interesting, very interesting. At 8:35 you can see the segment in Springmeiers "13 bloodlines of the Illuminati" presentation where this incidenct is mentioned. Prior to this segment Springmeier gives a pretty good run down of adrenochrome and it's potent qualities which Satanists seem to deem valuable and how it is extracted during blood rituals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3_FcXtH70

The Bill Schnoebelen 'vampires' video with a reference to the Gore story:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3660947890622#

I tried to source and cross reference anything I could find on this Gore story, but I couldn't find anything noteworthy aside from a few tidbits on the prisonplanet website and a few random mentions of the story here and there, but I could not find an actual article using Googles search engine

I don't recall Icke ever mentioning this alleged Gore incident in any of his books, but if this is a true story it's quite blatant and matches perfectly with the testimonies given by many whistleblowers who have said throughout the ages that these hybrid blood suckers are addicted to blood drinking, especially during they're secret ceremonies.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144303

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adrenochrome

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome (catecholamine o-quinone)[1], chemical formula C9H9NO3, is a compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication.

Chemistry

In vivo, adrenochrome is synthesized by the oxidation of epinephrine. In vitro, silver oxide (Ag2O) is used as an oxidizing agent.[2] Its presence is detected in solution by a pink color. The color turns brown upon polymerization.

[edit] Law

Adrenochrome is uncontrolled in the United States. Thus, it is generally legal to buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give). If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.

[edit] Psychoactivity

Megavitamin therapy advocates Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic psychotomimetic substance and may be responsible for schizophrenia and other mental illnesses[3]. In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis"[4], they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[5] There has been controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a psychotropic drug.[6]

[edit] In popular culture
Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book it is derived from a living donor's adrenal gland ("removing the gland kills the extractor; it cannot be taken from a corpse"). As such, it is purported to be very exotic, and very intense: "the first wave felt like a combination of mescaline and methedrine".[7] Thompson reported a significant perceived rise in body temperature that led to paralysis. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. In fact, Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name. Thompson also mentions the substance in his book Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72.
In Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange, Drencrom, a cocktail made with Adrenochrome is one of the drug-laced milk drinks available in the Korova Milk Bar.
Adrenochrome is featured in Season 1, Episode 1, "Whom the Gods Would Destroy," of the British crime series Inspector Lewis.
Adrenochrome is a song by British band The Sisters of Mercy, originally released on their 1982 single Body Electric, and subsequently on their compilation album Some Girls Wander by Mistake. The band You Shriek released a cover in April 2012.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 am

Do you remember Handbag/Hagbard Celine,when he was a Hospital Porter,threatened to unveil the queen as a shapeshifting lizard,by throwing blood from the bloodbank all over her.

Would'nt have worked,your dead to them...old.

And I recommended he used afterbirths...I was serious,but all thought it was in jest.

I'd love to see the old queen go into frenzy,shapshifting and chomping into the closest well wisher...falling to the floor masturbating,cumming her load,flying into a murderous ecstatic berzerking free for all,ripping apart humans and discarding limbs...as she screams down the ward,looking for new borns to feast on.

I'll just lean against the ward walls,light a smoke,dressed in black suit,tie and hat,white silk shirt...take that first drag and exhale..."Told you so",leaving the dead and wounded,dumb-founded behind,as I disappear into a crack in space and time,leaving this fucked up reality forever.Fuck I got style...go to go romance myself,maybe just a cup of tea,will suffice.

satan

"Finish the fucking story man...tell us what happened,what about the glands?" - Raoul Duke-Fear And Loathing Las Vegas.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you like my frontal alter????

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 am

I just need the medical records of those very naughty boys that burnt my car,thuggery and murder,is not enough,eating their light...IS !

cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top