Animal Habits,Animal Friends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animal Habits,Animal Friends...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am

A new depository for stories about your animals,their strange ways,habits and mannerisms.You may relate any story about any animal and what sets this apart from the normal.

You spend enough time with them,you'll find,they're not much different to humans,same emotions,same jealousies,sometimes heartbreaking to see it.

cheers

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chooky Puddy

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 am

Chooky Puddy...Is my name for Blackstar,a class experiment from the local highschool.Hand raised and now spoilt,she's become a pet,after someone stole the chicken coop,but luckily,the bottom fell out,leaving the chook and the floor.One of those $100 pre-fab jobs you get from Bunnings Hardware.
...Was more concerned some junkie bums,wanted something to eat.
Now she comes in the house at night,sleeps in the cat carrier and plays boss of the house.We have two cats and they're afraid of her,many times,breaking up a near fight.Chooky Puddy,even fights them for her right to eat the cat biscuits,which we've resorted to hiding until 6pm at night,when she takes herself off to the cat carrier to sleep.She even eats Tuna,if you're not watching.
...You got it,Cooky Puddy,thinks she's a cat.
What I'm trying to capture,on film,is this strange black chook,that purs like the cats.She kinks her neck back,and issues this Purrr,very similar to the way a cat does it,but with the pitch of a pigeon.It's the strangest thing to watch.There's only one person she fears here and it's me,must be the authorative figure,to Miss Mischievious that she is.Sit her on the lap,stroke her like a cat,she sits down for half an hour,still,no clucks,just enjoying being patted.Squats right down,nice and happy.Then you watch the eyes,they go from that stunned mullet look to her eyes start to dart around as she picks up new emotions.You see,I'm a "BIG" believer in the souls developement,not just humans,but animals as well,and to catalyse their evolution,I let them synche in,so they get new ideas,new awareness,than that nature wave-length,of fight or flight,that vibration of fear they live under in the animal realms.
...In the mornings and at night,when you take her to the pen and back,you don't carry her down,she follows you,like a little puppy.Open the door and she goes right in,no questions asked.About 4pm in the afternoon,she gets restless,hangs at the door,waiting to be led up the house.
She's a real crack-up,watching her hop up and down the stairs of the backdoor to the house.Everyday,since the first week of having her,she's been laying eggs,that were white and small at first,now they're near double yokers,big and brown.They have properties I have'nt seen in eggs,since my father used to breed them.Fresh and alive.Been making chinese omelletes for weeks now and French Toast,and Chooky Puddy,if seeing you munch out,comes running over and may steal a piece if not watching.As Sam has had the experience,once to often.
...Yes,I get poop duty.Two serviette towels,big it up,still hot and steamy,clean the spot,but it's not as bad as one would think,just labour intensive.Her first in the morning is the worst,She hops out of the carrier and drops one there and then,twice the size of her ehggs,then a small sloopy one after that.Then she can go in the lounge room,where she's good for a few hours.
They make extremely good pets and company,believe it or not...but we still enjoy roasting her cousins on a Thursday night,ahh,you know that reptile programming,shit happens.

cheers flower
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal Habits,Animal Friends...

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10393&start=0

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most important question is, did Pudden survive the kick?

Not only did Pudden survive the kick,but went on to smoke pot for another five years.She lost weight and died,between 18-21 years old,blessed I was with her and Lisa Cat.
Pudden not only went on to survive,but pissed in Janes shoes and slice Terri Slatterys' knee open,after bludging cigarettes and bongs after school and calling Pudden,"Look at that fat fucking thing",Pudden looks up at me,I put my head in my hands,begging Terri to quickly apologise,looks at her,smiles with her ears flicked back...walked casually,her bulky hips swaying side to side,slice,a beautiful crimson arc formed on her knee,turns to me shocked'Did you see that?!?!"smiling apologetically,"Terri,it's not the tone,she's near 20 year old,she understands English perfectly!'.

I proved it,when I told her to leave the coloured birds alone and absolutely wipe-out,decimate,exterminate all European and African swallows,pigeons,doves and our favourite feast,European Butcher Birds,with those yellow beaks...exquisite.They used to dive-bomb Pudden Squarking,3 of 4 birds,exploded mid-air,the survivor wanted to have another go at her,I just shook my head,"Stupid fucking bird",the fucker squaked angrilly at me,shit and flew off.It was dead a few days later,got to give him credit for persistance,but compared to Puddens kill-rate and statistics,paled in comparison,a true veteran...Killed two dogs,one being a German Shepard...Yeah,she strutted her stuff.My "Pitbull".

:kitty:

I win the Powerball,I'd like a Bob-cat/Cougar or black Panther,from the American continent...Diamond studded collars too...and a wealth of inbreds and crazies to keep them well-fed.Selective special treatment...

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 am

Everyone on the planet,goes through experiences to understand emotions.

One issue,that most humans don't consider is animals love,maybe more than you ever did.They get attached to friends as much as you do.

When they're abandoned and they don't understand the position they're in,they become as every bit disorientated,scattered and upset as you would be.
This is the story of Sandy Cat.

EDIT:Back in 20 mins,shower and cup of tea...

She came from Gabrielles',an animal adoption agency in Lithgow,connected to Pet Rescue,which is an organisation dedicated to saving and rehoming animals.I drove from Taree to Hornsby/Asquith,where I met the son down the road from the McDonalds at Asquith.Lisa had been dead,about a month and a half.I still had'nt reformed by then,emotionally broken,distraught,alot of evil in my life at the time.Cops,Donna and her brother,drug dealers going down,being set-up,darkness.I seen my friends for what they really are at that time and become as treacherous and dangerous as they are,my brand of their version.And it's scarey.

She's a brown tabby cat,just like pudden,without the white breastplate and socks.Much,much smaller too.Not timid,just concerned about road trips,for a cat,that just met a stranger in a car,she was very well balanced,until she got home.She tried being friends with Nuts,a big ginger tom I saved from my rotten brother in law,Richard.Nuts is top dog in his eyes,an arrogant,smart-arse,chesire type of cat.Smiles and very devious,took me four years to break his hold on me,myself and daughter,being most loved by him.A killer too,and like Pudden,eats his catch,even if reptiles make him,very sick,as slimey scaley things do.

Then Sandys' quirks started to rise to the surface.For the first six months,she binged on food,bloating right up,until she could barely stand.Then she would run to every member of the house,for love,patting and attention,for approval.No-one could leave the house for the first six months,there always had to be someone home or she would howl and cry incessantly.I rang Gabrielles a few months later,or was it by email?There,I learnt her past history.

She was attached to a schizophrenic mental patient who had a meltdown and got locked up for six months.Sandy was abandoned in this flat/apartment with no food,no change of litter,and lost the only person that showed her love.She spent a month in the apartment before the stench alerted the other residence,where animal welfare officers broke into her flat and she ended up at Gabrielles.

The novelty has worn off for the others in the house,but they all love her,just they get wrapped back into their own activities.I can see those emotions arise in her(Sandy),abandonment and heartbreak.Sometimes I have to squash down the tears,I'm the only one who knows her past in the family,they don't understand why I get angry if they don't look after their pets/Animal friends,I know what animals feel,humans are just so disconnected they don't see the consequences of their own actions and selfishness.

Because when an animals heart is broken,it's very hard to heal...just as it is for you.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 am

we all go through a suicidal phase in ones life...mine was between 15-17.If I had'nt the responsibilty and love and care for Pudden Cat,I would'nt be here...

it was cats that got me through rough patches,never,ever had the back-up of a human,they're the disgusting animals...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 am

Ciggy wrote:I have 3 cat roommates:

Cotton, big male persian-tabby mix. The irritable Alpha.

Charlotte, small Siamese.

Sir Aleister Crowley "The Beast" 666, a.k.a. Beastie Cat, snowshoepoint siamese.

I helped name Beastie obviously, but Charlotte is my favourite. Very affectionate and always ready to cuddle. The two males seem to fear being thought gay if they're picked up, always fight to get back down, but they don't mind a pet on the head now and then.

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Never thought you were that way inclined Ciggy...single guy,three cats,you know what they say about a single guy with two cats...ROFL,erm,sorry about that.

You go the siamese,whoa,only breed I would'nt.Completely defective through blue-blooded inbreeding.But the tiny female,yeah,she'd be my pick too.Has she ever sat on your shoulders?Lisa did,but I was mummy to her.

Alot of male cats,are fags and treat female cats with contempt.They are cowardly,compared to females,but when locked into a fight,a creature you don't want to fuck with...

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:44 am

Bunnydancer wrote:Live with Four rabbits and a male primate (who insists he is not from this planet...which is fine with me, because i am not even from this universe)
I also volunteer at a rabbit refuge because i can't get enough of the wee ones...i am truly insane about them.

The two eldest bunnies we got in new mexico, a Big white male and a beautiful sable female.
He thinks he is human..unfortunately i had him neutered so i could bond him with the female and i regret doing it..
Not because i regret him being with her, but because neutering changed his personality, not for the better.

I am not going to say my rabbit's names online because they are all unusual enough i would be immediately recognized.

The next eldest is a bunny that thinks he is a dog...fetches balls, and herds them.
He won't go on tiled floor...so he herds his balls onto tile and then runs back and forth thumping his foot to tell me to get the hell up and move the balls so he can chase them again...it is almost like he is playing soccer.Many have been the times i have fallen asleep watching tv with the male primate to be awakened by a thwack of the foot inches from my head, and opening my eyes, find this bunny's nose against my nose..

The youngest is a sweet golden haired mini-lop that looks like a little teddy bear.
He likes giving speeches from his litter box, and throws his stuffed girlfriend around the cage before going at it like a lil jackhammer...and the rest of the bunnies gather around to watch..

It is madness at my house.

All the animals i have ever known...and i have known MANY MANY.. have had their own personalities, their own hangups, likes dislikes, joys and sorrow.
They are like us, they just can't talk with their mouths...the way they do communicate however , they are eloquent beyond words.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:46 am

Fujita wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I have 3 cat roommates:

Cotton, big male persian-tabby mix. The irritable Alpha.

Charlotte, small Siamese.

Sir Aleister Crowley "The Beast" 666, a.k.a. Beastie Cat, snowshoepoint siamese.

I helped name Beastie obviously, but Charlotte is my favourite. Very affectionate and always ready to cuddle. The two males seem to fear being thought gay if they're picked up, always fight to get back down, but they don't mind a pet on the head now and then.

:005_rofl: :005_rofl: :005_rofl: :005_rofl:

Never thought you were that way inclined Ciggy...single guy,three cats,you know what they say about a single guy with two cats...ROFL,erm,sorry about that.

You go the siamese,whoa,only breed I would'nt.Completely defective through blue-blooded inbreeding.But the tiny female,yeah,she'd be my pick too.Has she ever sat on your shoulders?Lisa did,but I was mummy to her.

Alot of male cats,are fags and treat female cats with contempt.They are cowardly,compared to females,but when locked into a fight,a creature you don't want to fuck with...

pffft, haha

& here I thought those were his three male room mate dude's cats, haha

Love that quote,

Billy Ruben wrote:]Never thought you were that way inclined Ciggy...

:pound:

Well,it's not regarded as a crime or a perversion anymore,to be gay,which is really quite good.

BUT,what True Lilly does with her dogs,is a crime and a perversion under the existing Australian Law and Criminal Codes.And rightly so.Those north Europeans,see things differently,but they're basically fucked in the head.And that goes for all animal rooters,save your pennies,by a mag or hire a hooker.Geez.
Have'nt you heard of furries?

hmmm,still no dog-shag emoticon.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The most important question is, did Pudden survive the kick?
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Pudden not only went on to survive,but pissed in Janes shoes and slice Terri Slatterys' knee open,after bludging cigarettes and bongs after school and calling Pudden,"Look at that fat fucking thing",Pudden looks up at me,I put my head in my hands,begging Terri to quickly apologise,looks at her,smiles with her ears flicked back...walked casually,her bulky hips swaying side to side,slice,a beautiful crimson arc formed on her knee,turns to me shocked'Did you see that?!?!"smiling apologetically,"Terri,it's not the tone,she's near 20 year old,she understands English perfectly!'.

Fucking beautiful!!! :bow:

Billy Ruben wrote:

I proved it,when I told her to leave the coloured birds alone and absolutely wipe-out,decimate,exterminate all European and African swallows,pigeons,doves and our favourite feast,European Butcher Birds,with those yellow beaks...exquisite.They used to dive-bomb Pudden Squarking,3 of 4 birds,exploded mid-air,the survivor wanted to have another go at her,I just shook my head,"Stupid fucking bird",the fucker squaked angrilly at me,shit and flew off.It was dead a few days later,got to give him credit for persistance,but compared to Puddens kill-rate and statistics,paled in comparison,a true veteran...Killed two dogs,one being a German Shepard...Yeah,she strutted her stuff.My "Pitbull".

:kitty:

I win the Powerball,I'd like a Bob-cat/Cougar or black Panther,from the American continent...Diamond studded collars too...and a wealth of inbreds and crazies to keep them well-fed.Selective special treatment...

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

All's well that ends well.
Billy Ruben wrote:Not really Ciggy,when she dies,Pudden,I became a junkie soon after.

With Lisas death last year,my life fell apart and the wolves closed in for the kill.2010....fucking hated it.There was more combinations than that,but it hurt,where it really hurts,never felt grief like that before.
My familiars...My Family.I was Lisas mother.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 am

Fujita wrote:

:005_rofl: :005_rofl: :004_tu:

That's Lisa alright,laughed my arse off...cute pics.Do videos too if you like.Just try and hold off posting that euro video of a cat trying to resuscitate his fallen friend,breaks my heart and I'll hide in the closet so no-one sees my tears.It really does rip my heart out...so go easy.

:cat: :cat:
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am

Lyrics to Bunnies :
Little baby bunnies,

They are warm and friendly,

Watch them as they play,

Watch them as they work

Eating peas and carrots,

Makes them very happy,

Hopping on the ground,

Hopping all around

Bunnies are our good friends,

See their funny noses,

Please don't make them sad,

Please don't treat them bad

Little baby bunnies,

They are warm and gentle,

See them as they work,

See them as they sleep

See their funny ears,

Watch them as they play,

Watch them as they sleep
They have lots of carrots,
Please don't make them sad,
Please don't treat them bad
http://www.allmusic.com/album/god-says-fuck-you-r6677

Please listen to the song,please do,fuck yourself right up on my trash,it amuses me and will amuse you all.
:005_rofl: :005_rofl: :005_rofl: :005_rofl:
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 am

Every fortnight,I like to buy some weed,scattered in different spots,I pull up and have a smoke,before home.I have various ways to go home,or snooze in my wagon if it's that type.I have one off the Freeway,near Karuah,a soccer park in the Maitland area,sometimes at the RAAF base sitting under the flightpath of landing A320's and 737's,spins you right out,but have somewhere to hide your bowel,you get heat and sand blasted,you could almost touch the fuelage as it lands.I love it :pound:

There's a new spot too,I was using the Raymond Terrace bridge,but after it being to busy for other drug takers of a needle kind,various boat launches and just to much humans about,I drove further down the road,to a part,between two properties,perfect blind spot,no-one can see.Get out my cover,a Newspaper on the dashboard,empty McDonalds burger wrap and a coke,none of which are real,the paper being six months old,always fold it up if a cop approaches.Never let them see the date. :004_tu:

Open the brief case,where bong,scales,bowel and scissors,having no electricity,I don't carry the coffee grinder anymore.Couple of lighters and a box of matches,in case the weed is high ash producing,I got a cone reamer.Dressed right up,I look like an office worker,or in black,a hitman.Never dress down,if you're a druggie.Have a nice watch,good shades and clothing,especially boots and be arrogant slightly,not paranoid and afraid.

27th Oct,it was late.I got the weed from Maitland,near the train station,away from the cameras,outside a rentals,making it look like I was a property manager.Get the business done,I was in a filthy mood and needed to drop the anger desperately.My other car was burnt,had phone harassment,probably True Lilly and her mates,since she's still trying to get me for online stalking,like she does to everyone else,I just pay her back in kind,quote links and cover my arse.

Jase says he has hit the pub,so I won't be waiting for him.I want to meet Cath,see if she wants to rent her house in East Maitland and move the family back there.I can handle occultist,not inbred rednecks.So I leave the house deal,until a later date.

After arriving at the bridge,noticing some young hoods,rolling up their sleeves,we snear at each other and I continue on down the path.They get paranoid and fuck off,leaving rooster tails of dirt as they spin their wheels.I'm short cropped,look ultimate cool,but authorative and cop like,it makes people paranoid,just the look of me,an attractive demon if you will,I call him Lucy.

Finding a nice little niche,I kill the ignition,the road is straight,using trees to block one view and focus the other property with my mirrors,I got every angle covered for an early detection.The hunter River is on the other side,shielded by what looks like 40-60 feet high bamboo trees.

I smoked a third of a gramme,listening to Heavens to Betsys "Monsters",some line about boys wanting to fuck her dead...Monsters,dadada,are real...

The astral was fast coming up,when the mind starts to connect with the ambiant vibrations,nature,different sounds and shapes start to appear.Good pot,after a fortnight,it's like an acid trip...the best.

From the corner of my eye,little brown ears,start to duck out from the bamboo,they come to the road,1,then two,then another two,but much smaller,bunnies!!!,aww,so cute,when you're bent.They would'nt venture no further.Then the strangest thing happened,four moving sleek shapes came forward,they were a type of brown water birds,I can't identify them.The bunnies minds seem in sleep mode,until the waterbirds came to the middle of the road,the two senior members in the middle,the two younger to the rear and then the bunnies scurried across the road in and out of holes,chewing on greenery and scurried back behind the birds.The most senior one had his eye on me,but I just smile and look away,signalling I'm no threat and enjoy the scene and how they work together,to watch over their own.Was really quite amazed at this animal alliance to secure their own safety.Amazing.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 am

Fujita wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Christmas comes early with that one! Fucking sweet! cheers

Fucking brilliant they were and thankyou,you're the first to compliment me on HTB's,Sam hates them with a passion,but then again,she would'nt know what fucking passion is.Luke-warm kind of people,wishy washy family,errgghhh! cheers :004_tu:

do you wish she were a hooligan

Maybe just a little for me.For herself to.She had a real bad upbringing as in,she was'nt even allowed self expression.She never knew she got periods and bled at school,everyone laughed and she ran out and asked a Chemist what's going on.That fucking hideous mother of hers,scolded the school.scolded the chemist and threw a thick book of anatomy and biology for her to read.Hypocritical fuckwit gun totoing christians.

It's for her to feel excitied about life and herself and a little fun for me,that I waited 21 years for and still have'nt got it.Life is about enjoying life,not getting wrapped in issues that don't concern,pointing the finger and whining cause they're so unsatisfied with who they are and to fear filled to change it.

You want to see what else went on,then have a read Fujita...wait until you find out.I had to suffer for others who hate themselves,now I'm stuck and can't get out.

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t987-retitled-thread-something-weird-just-happened
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 am

...what once stood proud 40 foot tall,now bent over,snapped like kindling.On the weather alert,it said for Raymond Terrace high wind alert and hail,that was supposed to hit Taree,it went South.I had wooden blinds,four of them ready to throw on the old holden to protect from the rumoured to be golfball size hail stones pelting she was about to receive.

Scored flawlessly,lovely cerebral stoney hashy bodystone pot...Lovely.But prefer euphoric/trippy and at home for that one,you get the giggles.It was a bad paranoid sort of a day,where feelings of doom led to a near fatal accident on the way home,like I was expecting and was very lucky,two street racing P-Platers doing at least 140 on the highway on a blind bend up my arse and I'm doing 100kph in the wet on the freeway...and I lost control.Trying to evade it.

...the eerie thing,there was no birds,none at all.Like the storm was'nt over.If you seen pictures a few weeks before,they stood tall,even shows up in the satellite map,but only two bunnies out of the numerous there were around,hope they did'nt drown in their holes,poor little things.

:batboy:
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spider And I - Brian Eno

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Usually I'd wake up and do what my little daughter wants,but did'nt stir for the 5:30am pestering to remove a huntsman spider.
It was only a male,small abdomen,not the swollen fatties,that females are.I was nice and stoned by the time she came home from school.I had forgotten the cause of her distress and was kindly reminded as she walked through the door in the afternoon.

Entering her room,there near the roof,was this spider,spread eagled and squat,guarding this one bit of roof.I did'nt want to kill it and the only small see through container was a plastic glass,wide enough not to cut his legs off and I can see what he's doing as I attempt to evict him from the premises,but alive,in a garden.

So I had hoped.

Ten foot ladder that comes from the satanist,Mary Braun.Ricketty old thing,dangerous and nearly everyone has fallen off it.My turn today.

Jump on my daughters bed,with a fly swatter,try and brush the spider over near the roof,where the ladder stands.Three times,the spider come back until I damaged his third leg left-side,then he ran over.I tried trapping it and it attacks and gets angry.I regret having to decide,to kill it,weighing up my time chasing it and having to pull apart the room if it hides as my daughter will demand.So,with heavy heart and regret,I decide to kill it,due to laziness and not wanting to waste the nice feeling of being bent off my head.

Swipe at the creature,the ladder shoots off to the left,for a moment,the spider and I are suspended in mid-air,the swatter collects the spider into a perfect backhand drive,the spider tumbles through the air,splatting against the wall,not the elegant return of a tennis ball,or as bouyant,
I plummet,left shin bone,landing square on the bed-end,damaging the knee and mid leg badly,face splat on the ground,the crumpled spider plonking on my nose.
Pain shoots through my head,felt the aura strip away but felt warm to,like an out of body experience,want to vomit,lay,groaning both spider and I lay crumpled on the carpet....Staring at each other.

Spider and I - Brian Eno - Before and After Science

Spider and I sit watching the sky
On a world without sound
We knit a web to catch one tiny fly
For our world without sound
We sleep in the mornings
We dream of a ship that sails away
A thousand miles away.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Usually I'd wake up and do what my little daughter wants,but did'nt stir for the 5:30am pestering to remove a huntsman spider.
It was only a male,small abdomen,not the swollen fatties,that females are.I was nice and stoned by the time she came home from school.I had forgotten the cause of her distress and was kindly reminded as she walked through the door in the afternoon.

Entering her room,there near the roof,was this spider,spread eagled and squat,guarding this one bit of roof.I did'nt want to kill it and the only small see through container was a plastic glass,wide enough not to cut his legs off and I can see what he's doing as I attempt to evict him from the premises,but alive,in a garden.

So I had hoped.

Ten foot ladder that comes from the satanist,Mary Braun.Ricketty old thing,dangerous and nearly everyone has fallen off it.My turn today.

Jump on my daughters bed,with a fly swatter,try and brush the spider over near the roof,where the ladder stands.Three times,the spider come back until I damaged his third leg left-side,then he ran over.I tried trapping it and it attacks and gets angry.I regret having to decide,to kill it,weighing up my time chasing it and having to pull apart the room if it hides as my daughter will demand.So,with heavy heart and regret,I decide to kill it,due to laziness and not wanting to waste the nice feeling of being bent off my head.

Swipe at the creature,the ladder shoots off to the left,for a moment,the spider and I are suspended in mid-air,the swatter collects the spider into a perfect backhand drive,the spider tumbles through the air,splatting against the wall,not the elegant return of a tennis ball,or as bouyant,
I plummet,left shin bone,landing square on the bed-end,damaging the knee and mid leg badly,face splat on the ground,the crumpled spider plonking on my nose.
Pain shoots through my head,felt the aura strip away but felt warm to,like an out of body experience,want to vomit,lay,groaning both spider and I lay crumpled on the carpet....Staring at each other.

Spider and I - Brian Eno - Before and After Science

Spider and I sit watching the sky
On a world without sound
We knit a web to catch one tiny fly
For our world without sound
We sleep in the mornings
We dream of a ship that sails away
A thousand miles away.

Hmmm,bit scared actually.Of getting a blood clot.All the muscle has turned to mush,.the bone has a massive indent.I know I'm just a bit paranoid,but don't feel right in the head,weird.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Animals Are A Bit Like Dolphins...

Food In Nets...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Animals Are A Bit Like Dolphins...

Food In Nets...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

This is one time I'll condone violence from the New-Age community.How fucking dare you.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:59 am

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1967p15-julian-assange-to-run-for-seat-in-australian-senate#31890

Billy Ruben wrote:87 reads for a crap thread like this...I now know how you do it there True Lilly,the gin-soaked whore for God from Ballarat.

No-one special watches you,It's just news items you steal and reproduce.Crap thread should'nt have more than 8-10 views on a forum like this.Next person who dies that has the love of the people,I'll experiment.

Running out of people to be adored.
Lady Di...assassinated
Michael Jackson....?Assassinated,medical mishap.
Whose left?.
No...no...fucking shit no,not Justin Bieber...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:Cats are very smart creatures...Forum gremlin fuckwit's having another meltdown,cause he can't and will never win.

Billy Ruben wrote:Another video that verifies a cats intelligence.

Hmmm,starting to think,Ivan Frazer made the whole sweeping the cat off the lounge,up.Go to a strangers house that has a cat.Whose boss and not afraid to let you know...The Cat.

They're quite territorial and possessive of their owners/companions.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top