Hagbard Celene forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 pm

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php

This is the place to go in Internetland if you want to discuss things in a intelligent way. A cool man, and his novels should be turned into films and plays. Cool What a man, and yes he reminds me of Phil Mitchell in a way. Cool
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 am

Thanks, Tis'. Very Happy

But Phil Mitchell? Shocked Embarassed I hope not!
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:Thanks, Tis'. Very Happy

But Phil Mitchell? Shocked Embarassed I hope not!

Dont worrie your more like the Kinder egg man.



Ugly as fuck and scares kids.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:32 am

I remember that, it used to be the stupid banner of your hovel Droike, that is uncalled for. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

Tiswas wrote:I remember that, it used to be the stupid banner of your hovel Droike, that is uncalled for. Evil or Very Mad

Go lick his arse in private tiswas its embarrasing.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Hagbard Celine on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 am

Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Thanks, Tis'. Very Happy

But Phil Mitchell? Shocked Embarassed I hope not!

Dont worrie your more like the Kinder egg man.



Ugly as fuck and scares kids.

I notice you don't post any pictures of yourself eh, Droike. Wink

Who do you look like? Whoever it is you're not proud of the resemblence! Laughing
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Droike has claimed he was very good looking in my previous forum, who knows he might even look like John Drake himself. But if he looked like that, he will not be wasting his time online.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Thanks, Tis'. Very Happy

But Phil Mitchell? Shocked Embarassed I hope not!

Dont worrie your more like the Kinder egg man.



Ugly as fuck and scares kids.

I notice you don't post any pictures of yourself eh, Droike. Wink

Who do you look like? Whoever it is you're not proud of the resemblence! Laughing

Posting pictures of yourself on the net can be very foolish but then again you are a fool.

Listen Ben you are the one that posts on forums about how sexually frustrated you are. You shag (pump pump squirt) that old tart called Ustain or whatever and suddenly your Hugh Hefner. Listen mate its the Internet bike i know at least one guy thats been there. Get this, while he was fucking her in the living room she cum so hard she squirted all over his mobile phone that was on the coffee table lol. She apologised and said "ive not done that ever before" so it seems your not up to the task Ben.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Thanks, Tis'. Very Happy

But Phil Mitchell? Shocked Embarassed I hope not!

Dont worrie your more like the Kinder egg man.



Ugly as fuck and scares kids.

I notice you don't post any pictures of yourself eh, Droike. Wink

Who do you look like? Whoever it is you're not proud of the resemblence! Laughing

Posting pictures of yourself on the net can be very foolish but then again you are a fool.

Listen Ben you are the one that posts on forums about how sexually frustrated you are. You shag (pump pump squirt) that old tart called Ustain or whatever and suddenly your Hugh Hefner. Listen mate its the Internet bike i know at least one guy thats been there. Get this, while he was fucking her in the living room she cum so hard she squirted all over his mobile phone that was on the coffee table lol. She apologised and said "ive not done that ever before" so it seems your not up to the task Ben.

Ustane is a good friend of mine, so please drop that kind of talk. I'm good mates with her husband too and he is a boxer, so watch your step! Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 am

Ohh seems like everyones a boxer just lately. Tonn Tit is aswell according to Tiswas.

Give it up Handbag im sacred of no man, whats to be sacred of its only a man.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Droike wrote: Listen mate its the Internet bike i know at least one guy thats been there. Get this, while he was fucking her in the living room she cum so hard she squirted all over his mobile phone that was on the coffee table lol. She apologised and said "ive not done that ever before" so it seems your not up to the task Ben.

I Really Question Your Motives Droinke When You Post Such Stuff About People...

If You Said That To Anybody,

They Would Consider You To Be A Pervert...

Now I Do Not Mind Your Attacks On Hagbards "Reality Tunnell"

Because It Obviousley Is Completley Different To Your "Reality Tunnell"

But These Verbal Attacks On The Women Who Post On This Forum...

I Consider To Be A Little Bit "Creepy"...!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
avatar
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Droike wrote: Listen mate its the Internet bike i know at least one guy thats been there. Get this, while he was fucking her in the living room she cum so hard she squirted all over his mobile phone that was on the coffee table lol. She apologised and said "ive not done that ever before" so it seems your not up to the task Ben.

I Really Question Your Motives Droinke When You Post Such Stuff About People...

If You Said That To Anybody,

They Would Consider You To Be A Pervert...

Now I Do Not Mind Your Attacks On Hagbards "Reality Tunnell"

Because It Obviousley Is Completley Different To Your "Reality Tunnell"

But These Verbal Attacks On The Women Who Post On This Forum...

I Consider To Be A Little Bit "Creepy"...!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh

Lol im only reporting what i was told.

As for Lydia, Goldy and Tiswas they are getting back what they put out. I thought you freaks were all into Karma, the big secret, law of attraction and shit like that. Well here's Karma in action.

If they go round the net posting shit about me as they do they cant argue when they get shit back can they?

Take the cunt know as Goldy. She openly admits the only reason she came to my forum was to post anti Semitic crap because I'm Jewish.

Lydia has posted on the net that i have committed terrorist acts.

As for Tiswas well what lies hasn't she posted about me?

You still haven't learned have you sod. These fuckers are all nice to your face but ill bet you they slag you off behind your back.

For example Goldy used to run with Lydia and slag tiswas off good and proper. Then Lydia found out Goldy slags her off also and Goldy found out the same about lydia. Look at Del over at IL he thought all them lot were cooll i me a liar. It took him a few weeks to find out what these cunts are really like.

Your just the same sod, your a 2 face cunt. You were a mod on the Tiswas forum and you used to lick her arse. At the same time you PM'd me egging me on to fuck it up. Ferd was a mod to and yet all the time he was ripping the shit out of tiswas behined her back. I told the daft bitch all the sock puppets that were attacking her on her forum and webwankey ect was Ferd. Ferds my mate she would say but now shes found out they were Ferd. Another case of backstabbing 2 face shit. You all do it.

When i say Goldy called Tiswas a black bitch i ain't lying. Tiswas went ape shit and yet Tiswas now says it never happened.

You all piss up each others backs and swear its raining.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Goldy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

Coo what side of the caravan did you get out of this morning?

Change the fucking Record Drip Dick.

Can't speak for Lidya, but Tis and myself have only had good words to say about Dam'n sod, he's OK, I've met Dam'n and he's great, and his posts are second to none. at least he knows what he's talking about, more than can be said about you and all your moon shit.

Goldy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 am

Goldy wrote:Coo what side of the caravan did you get out of this morning?

Change the fucking Record Drip Dick.

Can't speak for Lidya, but Tis and myself have only had good words to say about Dam'n sod, he's OK, I've met Dam'n and he's great, and his posts are second to none. at least he knows what he's talking about, more than can be said about you and all your moon shit.

I think my posts on radiation and fuel alone show i know more about the subject than he ever will. However its only to be expected as its a hobby of mine and has been since i first knew about space travel. If he knows more about everything than me then why did he come to me for advice on buying a car?

Have you not noticed Goldy that your little in crowds have this habit of shitting on each other in the end? From what you lot have said the backstabbing even goes on while your at your meet ups lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 am

Me and goldy are actually good friends, and BTW I find the trolls in WebAnarchy quite funny. I have forgiven Ferd, and why don't you just change the record.
I am surprised those morons at IL think I am you, they ban me and they keep you!
What a really pathetic childish title that thread has in the IL forum. Evil or Very Mad cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 am

Tiswas wrote:Me and goldy are actually good friends, and BTW I find the trolls in WebAnarchy quite funny. I have forgiven Ferd, and why don't you just change the record.
I am surprised those morons at IL think I am you, they ban me and they keep you!
What a really pathetic childish title that thread has in the IL forum. Evil or Very Mad cthulhu

They dont think you are me you tit. They say it to get your goat. Fucking hell your so gullible.

Change the record is the new mantra of the weirds lol. May be you lot should bring out one of the scratch type hip hop records. Change the record, Change the record, Change the record, hold it now, stop, now break. Lol.

I couldn't give a shit if you have wiped Ferd's arse, so what. He will be out again taking the piss out of you soon.

How does that saying go that Bush couldn't get right? Oh that's it, Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. How many times has Ferd pissed up your back and you forgave him? I'm counting at least 3. Whats different this time?

He must be laughing his bollocks off thinking its all on again tomorrow.

Like i said you all piss up each others backs and when caught out you go and let them do it again. Repeating the same action time and time again and expecting a different outcome is a sign of madness.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 am

Actually Ferd really means nothing to me, he is just a poster of a million posters in Internetland. BTW, he is not a huge internet name like this Kathuksung that Droike seems to foam in the mouth with. cthulhu
Ferd probably still remember the time when you were a mod in my very first forum Droike. Twisted Evil
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 am

Tiswas wrote:Actually Ferd really means nothing to me, he is just a poster of a million posters in Internetland. BTW, he is not a huge internet name like this Kathuksung that Droike seems to foam in the mouth with. cthulhu
Ferd probably still remember the time when you were a mod in my very first forum Droike. Twisted Evil

Oh so hes not the great Internet god you used to claim he was lol.

Kathuksung, lol couldn't give a fuck, but i know hes more of an Internet presence than Ferd and has been for years. He takes the piss out of woo woos but they just cant see it. I find that quite funny but not unexpected.

Yup i was a mod in your first forum (how many have you had now). Remember i came to you with Ferds work details where he was posting porn from and said is it OK to post them and you said yes. I must add though i didnt link them to Ferd in any way, he did that.

Its good to see that you have started to realise that the odd forum you hang about on and its posters are nothing but a drop in the ocean. At one point you used to think people like Ferd and Icke are really famous.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 am

Ferd actually started in WebAnarchy, and there he became some sort of forum mascot in Illusions. that is why I thought he was famous, but I see no newspaper articles on Ferd.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Lol.

You thought he was famous because he posts on some tin foil hat forum of which there are hundreds of millions.

You do the same with Handbag.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Goldy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:Me and goldy are actually good friends, and BTW I find the trolls in WebAnarchy quite funny. I have forgiven Ferd, and why don't you just change the record.
I am surprised those morons at IL think I am you, they ban me and they keep you!
What a really pathetic childish title that thread has in the IL forum. Evil or Very Mad cthulhu

They dont think you are me you tit. They say it to get your goat. Fucking hell your so gullible.

Change the record is the new mantra of the weirds lol. May be you lot should bring out one of the scratch type hip hop records. Change the record, Change the record, Change the record, hold it now, stop, now break. Lol.

I couldn't give a shit if you have wiped Ferd's arse, so what. He will be out again taking the piss out of you soon.

How does that saying go that Bush couldn't get right? Oh that's it, Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. How many times has Ferd pissed up your back and you forgave him? I'm counting at least 3. Whats different this time?

He must be laughing his bollocks off thinking its all on again tomorrow.

Like i said you all piss up each others backs and when caught out you go and let them do it again. Repeating the same action time and time again and expecting a different outcome is a sign of madness.

Yes they do think Tis is you, I remember Ant PM'ing me and trying to prove to me that tis was you but I didn't buy it and told him so and explained to him why this is just impossible, but to hide tis's id and mine this proved impossible to prove without giving tis's ID away and I'll never ever do that. Don't think he liked that, and if that weren't bad enough he then went on to try and prove and explain why Ferd was you too and then lydia even got in on the act, she even accused me of being you, but personally I think Chand hollow head is behind all this, he gets terribly jealous and has an inferiority complex and has no back bone when it comes down to it, Shocked

Goldy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2009-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Its all a wind up to play with your heads. Working isnt it lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Look Droike, just let this talk between me and goldy drop OK, we are actully very good mates offline, so do not try to create friction OK.
As for Ferd, I am not really so interested in him, it seems he is in me. Laughing Laughing Laughing cthulhu
But this ant, I am disappointed in, how dare he pm Goldy and others telling them I am Droike, but this is a vile tactic, and BTW I only care what men who live on their own money think. Not Gigolos like Ant.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hagbard Celene forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum