Broken...!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:37 pm

This Is My Music When I Feel Broken...



But What Do You Do...

You Stand Up Proud,

Dust The Dirt Off Your Feet,

Carry On...

And Behave Like An Engliishman...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 pm

But Then Something Great Comes Along...

And England Unites...!!!




Man City Eh...Who'd Have Thunk It...!!!



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Get Used To It Colonists...!!!



Or Should I Call You, Bitches...???



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Get Used To It Colonists...!!!



Or Should I Call You, Bitches...???



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Not for much longer...you're about to hit the shitter...Sorry to say it,better mount your horse and kick our arses again,teach us whose boss...

lol! popcorn
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Get Used To It Colonists...!!!



Or Should I Call You, Bitches...???



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Not for much longer...you're about to hit the shitter...Sorry to say it,better mount your horse and kick our arses again,teach us whose boss...

lol! popcorn

Rugby Eh...!!!

Wrong Shaped Ball,

Latent Homosexuality,

Too Many Rules...

But Still Kicks Arse...!!!




thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Get Used To It Colonists...!!!



Or Should I Call You, Bitches...???



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Not for much longer...you're about to hit the shitter...Sorry to say it,better mount your horse and kick our arses again,teach us whose boss...

lol! popcorn

Rugby Eh...!!!

Wrong Shaped Ball,

Latent Homosexuality,

Too Many Rules...

But Still Kicks Arse...!!!




thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Ahhh,what's wrong with a little groping in the scrum? The most gayest act in the world,sweaty testosterone,mud soaked hot sculptured men,head up each other arse,hot showering together,Hmmmmm,male bonding,mmmmmmmmmm,call me Brenda.

Hey,we whipped the yanks arse in Rugby yesterday.Fuck it felt good.

Yeah,looks pretty gay to me...



sissies lol!


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

LOL





thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

thumbs up

rolf lol! rolf lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote: thumbs up

rolf lol! rolf lol!

That's Basically How We Deal With Convicts...etc...



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: thumbs up

rolf lol! rolf lol!

That's Basically How We Deal With Convicts...etc...



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

We'll never lose that petty thief tag from you Brits.
Classic.Engineer food shortages and enact harsh punishments.
Great way to populate a shithole,on the arse-end of the Earth where no bloody whites,want to be.
Clever Pommies back then.And if the natives get restless,promote Lebensraum,by handing out small-pox scented blankets and sheets,how lovely.


rolf
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 pm

America was another one of England's fine creations. Oy, Blighty imperialists, next time you have a thought, just let it go.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  mugglez on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:America was another one of England's fine creations. Oy, Blighty imperialists, next time you have a thought, just let it go.

Actually, Nieuw Amsterdam/Netherlands was Dutch, and what a fine little Colony it wuz.......from the Delaware Bay river in the south to the Conneticut River in the North with the North/Hudson River right in the middle, then the Brits came along and stole it.............the House of Orange never forgets............ thumbs up

avatar
mugglez

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Afwhereistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes and Florida was Spanish and Louisiana was French. But the English transplants stole them all.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  true lilly on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:13 pm

In an attempt to retain their sovereignty and remain an independent
nation
positioned between the new United States and British North
America,
four of the Iroquois nations fought on the side of the British.
The Sullivan Expedition of 1778 and 1779
destroyed nearly 50 Iroquois villages and adjacent croplands,
forcing many refugees to British-held Niagara.
Sullivan Expedition, an American campaign
led by Major General John Sullivan and
Brigadier General James Clinton against Loyalists ("Tories")
and the four nations of the Iroquois who had sided with the British
in the American Revolutionary War.

le sabrage wrote:
Ciggy wrote:America was another one of England's fine creations. Oy, Blighty imperialists, next time you have a thought, just let it go.

Actually, Nieuw Amsterdam/Netherlands was Dutch, and what a fine little Colony it wuz.......from the Delaware Bay river in the south to the Conneticut River in the North with the North/Hudson River right in the middle, then the Brits came along and stole it.............the House of Orange never forgets............

...and, NO.
The LYING, BACK STABBING, TRAITOROUS DUTCH
TRADED IT TO the British.
Treaty of Breda (1667)

The British captured the colony during the
Second Anglo-Dutch War and governed it as the
Province of New York.

The province resulted from the surrender of
Provincie Nieuw-Nederland
by the Dutch Republic
to the Kingdom of England in 1664.

The surrender of Fort Amsterdam to English control in 1664
was formalized in 1667, contributing to the Second Anglo–Dutch War.

In 1673 the Dutch re-took the area, but later relinquished it
under the 1674 Treaty of Westminster ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War.

And rather telling of WIKIPEDIA being a PROPAGANDA TOOL
OF THE DUTCH, is the way 'they' tell the stories at different links.

Just as DAVID ICKE is a TRAITOROUS TOOL of THE DUTCH.
Constantly bitching about the British Crown and The British,
while ignoring THE UTTERLY RETCHED STATE of EVERYWHERE
that The DUTCH TOOK and KEEP THEIR CLAWS IN, while blaming
the EVILS THE DUTCH SPREAD AROUND THE WORLD, ON EVERYONE,
BUT THEMSELVES.
How have they got away with for so long?
SIMPLE.
They BUY and MAINTAIN TRAITORS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
FUNDS RAISED BUY THE TRAITOR DAVID ICKE ALSO GO TO
MAINTAINING MORE of THOSE TRAITORS, like all those
'australians' who WORK FOR THE ICKE MACHINE, who always
BITCH ABOUT AUSTRALIA AND BRITAIN,
BUT, 'gloss' over and/or LAUGH IN WORLD'S FACE about
THE CONTINUING EVILS OF THE DUTCH CROWN....like,
THE CONTROL of GLOBAL WATER MIS-management,
and THE ULTIMATE JEWEL IN THE CROWN 'They' have for so
long, PLOTTED TO USURP.
[/quote="tintin"]

Queen BEATRIX, better known
as TRIX. We are children
of MA-TRIX.




New York was NEW AMSTERDAM.
Amsterdam was called AMSTELREDAM at birth. Numeric
code of 666. Amsterdam, the city were SYMBOLICALLY the
JEWS were sacrificed. ANNE FRANK was from AMSTERDAM.

By far the most jews , on a percentage basis, that were killed
in the Holocaust were the Amsterdam jews. (about 100.000,from
a population of 120.000)

Centered around WATERLOO square.
in all the SYMBOLISM you can see ORANGE on top.
the ORANGE ORDER.

Willem alexander is the 888 water prince. The coming KING of the NIGHT.
Florida Piano, Orange and Tintin. II



Tintin and the Piano

This is album nr 21.
It is followed by nr 22. This one.



[/quote]
...btw, GOD ALSO WARNED that 'They' FAIL and FALL at
'Their' Final Push for...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

true lilly wrote:In an attempt to retain their sovereignty and remain an independent
nation
positioned between the new United States and British North
America,
four of the Iroquois nations fought on the side of the British.
The Sullivan Expedition of 1778 and 1779
destroyed nearly 50 Iroquois villages and adjacent croplands,
forcing many refugees to British-held Niagara.
Sullivan Expedition, an American campaign
led by Major General John Sullivan and
Brigadier General James Clinton against Loyalists ("Tories")
and the four nations of the Iroquois who had sided with the British
in the American Revolutionary War.

There is no fundamental distinction between "British" and "American", especially during that time period. When an Englishman steps off a boat somewhere he doesn't cease to be English, as Blighty propaganda would have you believe. The "American" campaign to destroy the Iroquois was carried out by English settlers who were not politically aligned with German usurpers of the Crown, a conflict no different from any of the domestic dynastic struggles on English soil over the previous centuries, or the Wars of the Roses. If anything the English colonists during the War for American Independance were acting as the true loyalists, defending the essence of all things English against German usurpation. "Taxes", as shown in later years, were simply a casus belli for that conflict.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  true lilly on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:In an attempt to retain their sovereignty and remain an independent
nation
positioned between the new United States and British North
America,
four of the Iroquois nations fought on the side of the British.
The Sullivan Expedition of 1778 and 1779
destroyed nearly 50 Iroquois villages and adjacent croplands,
forcing many refugees to British-held Niagara.
Sullivan Expedition, an American campaign
led by Major General John Sullivan and
Brigadier General James Clinton against Loyalists ("Tories")
and the four nations of the Iroquois who had sided with the British
in the American Revolutionary War.

There is no fundamental distinction between "British" and "American", especially during that time period. When an Englishman steps off a boat somewhere he doesn't cease to be English, as Blighty propaganda would have you believe. The "American" campaign to destroy the Iroquois was carried out by English settlers who were not politically aligned with German usurpers of the Crown, a conflict no different from any of the domestic dynastic struggles on English soil over the previous centuries, or the Wars of the Roses. If anything the English colonists during the War for American Independance were acting as the true loyalists, defending the essence of all things English against German usurpation. "Taxes", as shown in later years, were simply a casus belli for that conflict.
BUT 'Ciggy',
'you' LEFT OUT THE POINT OF THE POST
'YOU' 'quoted'...

le
sabrage wrote:
Ciggy wrote:America was another one of England's
fine creations. Oy, Blighty imperialists, next time you have a thought,
just let it go.

Actually,
Nieuw Amsterdam/Netherlands was Dutch, and what a fine little Colony it
wuz
.......from the Delaware Bay river in the south to the Conneticut
River in the North with the North/Hudson River right in the middle, then
the Brits came along and stole it.............the House of Orange never
forgets............


...and, NO.
The LYING, BACK STABBING, TRAITOROUS DUTCH
TRADED IT TO the British. Treaty of Breda (1667)


The British captured the colony during the
Second Anglo-Dutch War and governed it as the
Province of New York.

The province resulted from the surrender of
Provincie Nieuw-Nederland
by the Dutch Republic
to the Kingdom of England in 1664.


The surrender of Fort Amsterdam to English control in 1664
was formalized in 1667,
contributing to the Second Anglo–Dutch War.

In 1673 the Dutch re-took the area, but later relinquished it

under the 1674 Treaty of Westminster ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War.

In an attempt to retain their sovereignty
and remain an independent nation positioned between
the new United States and British North America,
four of the Iroquois nations fought on the side of the British.

The Sullivan Expedition of 1778 and 1779
destroyed nearly 50 Iroquois villages and adjacent croplands,
forcing many refugees to British-held Niagara.


Sullivan Expedition, an American campaign
led by Major General John Sullivan and
Brigadier General James Clinton against
Loyalists ("Tories")
and the four nations of the Iroquois who had sided with the British
in the American Revolutionary War.


And rather telling of WIKIPEDIA being a PROPAGANDA TOOL
OF THE DUTCH, is the way 'they' tell the stories at different links.


Just as DAVID ICKE is a TRAITOROUS TOOL of THE DUTCH.
Constantly bitching about the British Crown and The British,
while ignoring THE UTTERLY RETCHED STATE of EVERYWHERE
that The DUTCH TOOK and KEEP THEIR CLAWS IN, while blaming
the EVILS THE DUTCH SPREAD AROUND THE WORLD, ON EVERYONE,
BUT THEMSELVES.
How have they got away with for so long?

SIMPLE.

They BUY and MAINTAIN TRAITORS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
FUNDS RAISED BUY THE TRAITOR DAVID ICKE ALSO GO TO
MAINTAINING MORE of THOSE TRAITORS, like all those
'australians' who WORK FOR THE ICKE MACHINE, who always
BITCH ABOUT AUSTRALIA AND BRITAIN,
BUT, 'gloss' over and/or LAUGH IN WORLD'S FACE about
THE CONTINUING EVILS OF THE DUTCH CROWN....like,
THE CONTROL of GLOBAL WATER MIS-management,
and THE ULTIMATE JEWEL IN THE CROWN 'They' have for so
long, PLOTTED TO USURP.
tintin wrote:

Queen BEATRIX, better known
as TRIX. We are children
of MA-TRIX.




New York was NEW AMSTERDAM.
Amsterdam was called AMSTELREDAM at birth. Numeric
code of 666. Amsterdam, the city were SYMBOLICALLY the
JEWS were sacrificed. ANNE FRANK was from AMSTERDAM.

By far the most jews , on a percentage basis, that were killed
in the Holocaust were the Amsterdam jews. (about 100.000,from
a population of 120.000)

Centered around WATERLOO square.
in all the SYMBOLISM you can see ORANGE on top.
the ORANGE ORDER.

Willem alexander is the 888 water prince.
The coming KING of the NIGHT.

Florida Piano, Orange and Tintin. II


Tintin and the Piano
This is album nr 21.
It is followed by nr 22. This one.
...btw, GOD ALSO WARNED that 'They' FAIL and FALL at
'Their' Final Push for...

[/quote]
SEE 'CIGGY' BETRAY 'his fellow' AMERICANS
'tarring' them with 'HIS' 'GREAT INSULT' of
The Name, British,
as 'HE' SLAVES to write
THE EVILS OF THE DUTCH 'out of History'.


What DON'T 'you' MOB get
about that simple English word,
"WARNING"?

true lilly wrote:
WARNING: Gallery contains graphic images
http://www.perthnow.com.au/gallery-e6frg1vc-1226146762584?page=1
Ciggy wrote:Barmy spam.
'You' stop talking about 'yourself' that way...
Ciggy wrote:Fuckall to do with anything. As usual.
'You' stop talking about 'yourself' that way...it is so much to do with 'you'...
Ciggy wrote:Lilly: Shut the hell up about Australia.
No.
Ciggy wrote:Barmy spam.
Because someone needs to
post informative information,
for, Free to Freely Think, readers,
between
'your' empty, one liner,
SPAMMED TO ORDER Bloody Bull Dust.


Oops! Rudd's PM slip

Foreign Affairs Minister Kevin Rudd
forgets what his job is live on ABC radio.


27 September 2011
http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2145186194/Oops-Rudds-PM-slip

...and video starts with this,
VERY HAPPY, LITTLE,
VEGEMITE COLOURED Image...


Gee, 'who' does THIS look like...


User:Mattinbgn
"No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money."

So, Ciggy-who tells the world
they are all beneath him in smarts-
how much do 'they' pay you to BULL SHIT 24/7?

It's not enough.

The Bulls have had enough of the shit you dribble.


two crypic clues --
"a dog miaows"
and

"the laughing bear rides a motorcycle".
The mystery of Dagg's dig
All Black Israel Dagg
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Time for a pisstake I reckon, since you earned one with a slight variation from your usual nonsense-spam with something approximatley germaine to a point:


You're vellllllkum.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh Dear, This Is Not A Chap In A Good Place...!!!



thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 pm

All Those Years Of Tears Have Ended...!!!

Now Man City Have Become A Force To Be Reckoned With...

Instant Gratification, Just Add Sheik And Stir...!!!




thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! Dies The Chaviest Of Deaths On An Oasis Song...!!!



He Will Be Reborn Originally To This, But I Got Something Better...!!!



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

RIP Sod-Haus...!!!

sn vio sn vio sn vio
avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

I listen to Tie Ourselves Around by The Diogenese Club, on rotate
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:43 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Sod-Haus...!!! Dies The Chaviest Of Deaths On An Oasis Song...!!!



He Will Be Reborn Originally To This, But I Got Something Better...!!!



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

RIP Sod-Haus...!!!

sn vio sn vio sn vio


Really,I'm still waiting for you to fulfill my prophecy of getting the shit kicked out of you,as you lay comatose drunk in the gutter,forgetting you pissed this Chavvy type guy off,not an hour ago,saying "steroids shrunk his dick",or something stupid and mouthy like that...


I'm known for my accuracy at times,now's the time...

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I See That Film Naked Is On The Telly...



That Chap Reminds Me Of Me Without The Stupid Manc Accent...

Going Around Pissing Everyone Off With His Quirky Eschatological View Of The World...

Soon He's Going To Do His Passion Play Moment..
.
And Offer The World To Some Dumb Cunt Looking After A Building....

That's The Sort Of Shit I Do...When I Ain't Selling Tickets To The Titanic...




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

What's Not To Like, I'm Sexy,Anoxeric, Neurotic And Fun And Got A GSOH As It Says On My Dating Profile...And You Will Often Find Me Strolling Aroud The Via Delorosa...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

Oh Blimey 666 Time To Get The Kettle On...Again...!!!

avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

buck, all the way

that way it's wilder

wilder than the horns of Oh ryan Oh
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

smoke that fucker
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum