Do what thou wilt!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 am

Do not listen at all to anyone, or take any unneccessary advice from no-one. They are not living your life, you are.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm



Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
avatar
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 am

and do not care what the others think.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  ♥WW♥ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:12 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Do not listen at all to anyone, or take any unneccessary advice from no-one. They are not living your life, you are.

Sounds good to me, flippin' heck Aleister Crowley!
avatar
♥WW♥

Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  MoMo on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 pm

AUNT TISWAS wrote:Do not listen at all to anyone, or take any unneccessary advice from no-one. They are not living your life, you are.












boobies
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  MoMo on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 pm

avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Sothis on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:and do not care what the others think.

Says the person who hangs on every word Icke says!!!!
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 am

That is right, I do proudly hang on to EVERY WORD Mr David Icke sdays and anyway it is a lot better than hanging on to the words of someone who stole The Golden Dawn material for his own ends. Anyway, it is MR DAVID ICKE not slaphead kojak who embraces the Do What Thou Wilt sayings. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Sothis on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:That is right, I do proudly hang on to EVERY WORD Mr David Icke sdays and anyway it is a lot better than hanging on to the words of someone who stole The Golden Dawn material for his own ends. Anyway, it is MR DAVID ICKE not slaphead kojak who embraces the Do What Thou Wilt sayings. cthulhu

lol, not like Icke who takes all the research of other people and then makes up a story. Nothing he writes is original. Not only that but isnt he engaged in lawsuits about his work because it is stolen material?

So Icke is a thelemite then according to you? tholms




avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Icke is way more important and more POWERFUL than a Themalite, and anyway hasn't he got his own flat instead of living of the immoral earnings from himself. Aliestar Crowley was nothing more than a GIGOLO and OI Marpat read this very informative link on the bastard!

http://usminc.org/crowley.html

DAVID ICKE is someone who upsets you cos he is BETTER than you Crowley ain't he and that magick was stolen from sources like The Golden Dawn OK. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Sothis on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:42 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Icke is way more important and more POWERFUL than a Themalite, and anyway hasn't he got his own flat instead of living of the immoral earnings from himself. Aliestar Crowley was nothing more than a GIGOLO and OI Marpat read this very informative link on the bastard!

http://usminc.org/crowley.html

DAVID ICKE is someone who upsets you cos he is BETTER than you Crowley ain't he and that magick was stolen from sources like The Golden Dawn OK. cthulhu

lol, Icke is such a good bloke, begging for donations to fight the court battle that he asks for in his books. Maybe I should copy his example and get some t-shirts made in a Haitian shithole as well, just to help them out. Like I said before, Icke just takes other peoples work and presents it in his own format, much in the same way as you plan to do with his newsletters.

I have read nearly all the anti-Crowley stuff. Anything interesting to post? dont forget I am interested in many other authors too. I do like Dion Fortunes work too, so can you get me some dirt on her as well? your probably more of a Kenny Grant fan yourself arent you? the emoticon would explain that.

So if Icke has power then we does he not use it? the medium Betty Shine told him that she got a message saying he would be a global healer and yet he cant even heal himself.


So for all of the sad Icke worship and adoration, has it paid off? hows the new shrine in your house coming along? Did you manage to get an icon of Icke with the imposed halo?
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 am

Marpat you Muppet, I like Dion Fortune and oi you are not the authority on this lady. She was genuine not Crowley who RUINED the lives of everyone around him and the Reptillian theory, Moon Matrix and all that jazz belongs to Mr David Icke OK.
Betty Shine was correct about Icke and he has helped himself tackle alcholism and his painful artiritis, but he is not ME ME ME like that ugly gigolo Aliestar Crowley who made others sick instead of others.
Anyway my shrine belongs to the Elementals, other entities but I do have a nice poster of Icke in my living room. What is wrong with that! cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Sothis on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 pm

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Marpat you Muppet, I like Dion Fortune and oi you are not the authority on this lady. She was genuine not Crowley who RUINED the lives of everyone around him and the Reptillian theory, Moon Matrix and all that jazz belongs to Mr David Icke OK.
Betty Shine was correct about Icke and he has helped himself tackle alcholism and his painful artiritis, but he is not ME ME ME like that ugly gigolo Aliestar Crowley who made others sick instead of others.
Anyway my shrine belongs to the Elementals, other entities but I do have a nice poster of Icke in my living room. What is wrong with that! cthulhu

Actually HG Wells wrote a book about the moon being a space ship. As for the reptilian theory, did you never watch V in the 80's, long before Icke ever wrote about it. In his book he has pictures which are supposed to be sketches of reptilians but that are actually screenshots from the V series!!!!! so much for his own work.

Icke still suffers arthritis so he is not healed. Being a global healer should mean more than a bit of help tackling personal problems, so I think the Betty Shine thing has been over played. The fact that Icke fills peoples minds with fdear and paranoia based on false theories and lies means that he does make other people sick. You only have to go into his forum to realise how mentally fragile his followers have become, often to the point that they cant function in ordinary life.

Lol, an Icke shrine in your room.
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  MRS SARABJIT PALMER!!! on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Do not do What thou wilt!!! I tRied it and got and dose from Husband Barry who iN tUrn got it frOm his bit on the side MRS TISWAS PALMER. I think hes also given me CJD distemper and myxi.

MRS SARABJIT PALMER!!!

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-29
Age : 105
Location : On the end of Mr David Ickes cock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  true lilly on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 am

MRS SARABJIT PALMER!!! wrote:Do not do What thou wilt!!! I tRied it and got and dose from Husband Barry who iN tUrn got it frOm his bit on the side MRS TISWAS PALMER. I think hes also given me CJD distemper and myxi.
... ...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do what thou wilt!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum