Merchants Of Magic... Atlantis Decoded...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merchants Of Magic... Atlantis Decoded...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:09 am

This Is Ciggys Book...

Evolution Of The Atlantean Meme
By the Sane Trojan

Preface

I’ve always been told that I’m “good with languages”. I never was much of an athlete, or
a lady’s man, or a race car driver, or any of the various things a teen boy might dream of
becoming as an adult, but the world of language has always seemed to be my home base.
It may be hereditary as my father was a tenured university professor who ran a reading
clinic, and questions to him about a word meaning got a half hour lecture about the Latin
or Greek or Germanic etymological origins of the word; the history of its use; how it
changed over the various stages of development in the English language; and its
colloquial usages in various forms of English throughout the world today. I wasn’t
annoyed at such lessons, surprisingly enough: they fueled my desire to learn more about
the ways people communicate, symbolize, and categorize their world. The way I’ve
translated that talent into a trade is in the realm of computers, immersing myself in
mechanical languages to process and analyze data. It pays better than teaching, or so I’ve
heard. This is the only qualification I can claim to entering into the murky world of
Atlantis research: that I can follow etymology, detect the almost genetic nature of word
evolution and devolution across languages, while analyzing the impact the word has on a
culture and vice-versa. I’m not as handy with a pick and a shovel as an archaeologist.
I’m not as obsessed with skull shapes as an anthropologist. I’m not as interested in fitting
in with the mainstream opinion on past events, as an academic historian. But insomuch
as language weaves its way through archaeology, anthropology, and history, I can hold
my own, no matter how much alphabet soup you have at the end of your name to remind
you how many years you spent not partying like a normal college student should. My
own alphabet soup was in engineering, which comes in handy when faced with such
things as pyramids, where non-engineer researchers would look at them and say “this
can’t be done”.
Why research Atlantis? Ordinarily the only people who would care about such a place
are smelly new age hippies who want you to believe aliens are using their skulls as radio
receivers, or similar such whack-jobs. I certainly didn’t have much concern about what I
was convinced was a fairy tale until a few years ago when reading about the “Aztlan”
movement of Chicanos in the U.S., with the background being that “Aztlan” was the
name of the ancestral homeland of the Aztecs (a name that means, in Nahuatl, “People
from Aztlan”). It seemed to me that the similarity of “Aztlan” to “Atlantis” was close
enough to at least investigate, and since the Aztecs were real people (with a real political
movement among their descendents today), and we have no reason to disbelieve what
they say about the name of the land they came from to settle Mexico, by logical extension
any place with a name connected to “Aztlan” might just, in fact, be a real place. That
was my first baby step down the proverbial Rabbit Hole, and the subsequent tumble into
the complex depths of the subject matter became an increasingly interesting and
fascinating and entertaining set of puzzles to solve. If the result of this research tantalizes
you, the reader, anywhere near as much as it did me while I did it, the time you invest
reading this will be well-spent.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/download/Merchants_of_Magic.pdf

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merchants Of Magic... Atlantis Decoded...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

Ciggys Take On Atlantis Is South Of The Equator Global,

My Take Is More Mediterranean Basin Local...

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Thera...

16th and 15th centuries BC,wall fresco from ancient Thera (Santorini) showing the city as it was prior to the volcanic eruption, with the city built on the middle island, surrounded by rings of earth and sea, with boats plying the waters.

Original Reproduction, Late Bronze Age, Late Minoan Period, Late Cycladic Period, Painted sometime before ~1615 BC, Akrotiri, Thera (Santorini), Greece.
The focus of this closeup view of the Miniature Frieze "Flotilla" Fresco is the island of Thera on the left side of the composition. This is a contemporary view of the ringed island before the great Bronze Age eruption of the Santorini marine volcano.
It clearly shows an inner island ringed by water in the middle of the caldera with a large palace complex dominating the scene.

Minoan Civalisation...

Minoan culture, the dominant civilization in the Mediterranean at the time, crumbled as a result of the eruption, historians believe, changing the political landscape of the ancient world indefinitely.
Environmental effects were felt across the globe, as far away as China and perhaps even North America and Antarctica.

Historians and archaeologists have had trouble deciding on the year Thera erupted, with dates ranging anywhere from 1645 BC to 1500 BC.
Studies of ash deposits on the ocean floor have revealed, however, that when the volcano did blow, it did so with a force dwarfing anything humans had ever seen or have seen since.

That fiery explosion killed upwards of 40,000 people in just a few hours, produced colossal tsunamis 40 feet tall, spewed volcanic ash across Asia, and caused a drop in global temperatures and created strangely colored sunsets for three years.
The blast was heard 3,000 miles away.

To Me This Fits In With The Date Of The Biblical Exodus, Almost,

The date of the Biblical Exodus-Conquest is clear. 1 Kgs 6:1 and 1 Chr 6:33–37 converge on a date of 1446 BC for the exodus

Or Even To The Tsunami Of The Area, Which Could Account For Moses Descriptian Of The Flood...

Map Of Thera Pre-Explosion

Plato's Discription Of Atlantis

And Poseidon, receiving for his lot the island of Atlantis, begat children by a mortal woman, and settled them in a part of the island which I will proceed to describe.

On the side toward the sea, and in the center of the whole island, there was a plain which is said to have been the fairest of all plains, and very fertile.
Near the plain again, and also in the center of the island, at a distance of about fifty stadia (one stadia=606 feet), there was a mountain, not very high on any side.

In this mountain there dwelt one of the earth-born primeval men of that country, whose name was Evenor, and he had a wife named Leucippe, and they had an only daughter, who was named Cleito.
The maiden was growing up to womanhood when her father and mother died.

Poseidon fell in love with her, and had intercourse with her; and, breaking the ground, enclosed the hill in which she dwelt all round, making alternate zones of sea and land, larger and smaller, encircling one another; there were two of land and three of water, which he turned as with a lathe out of the center of the island, equidistant every way, so that no man could get to the island, for ships and voyages were not yet heard of.

And, beginning from the sea, they dug a canal three hundred feet in width and one hundred feet in depth, and fifty stadia in length, which they carried through to the outermost zone, making a passage from the sea up to this, which became a harbor, and leaving an opening sufficient to enable the largest vessels to find ingress.
Moreover, they divided the zones of land which parted the zones of sea, constructing bridges of such a width as would leave a passage for a single trireme to pass out of one into another, and roofed them over; and there was a way underneath for the ships, for the banks of the zones were raised considerably above the water.

Now the largest of the zones into which a passage was cut from the sea was three stadia in breadth, and the zone of land which came next of equal breadth; but the next two, as well the zone of water as of land, were two stadia, and the one which surrounded the central island was a stadium only in width.
The island in which the palace was situated had a diameter of five stadia.

Crossing the outer harbors, which were three in number, you would come to a wall which began at the sea and went all round: this was everywhere distant fifty stadia from the largest zone and harbor, and enclosed the whole, meeting at the mouth of the channel toward the sea.
The entire area was densely crowded with habitations; and the canal and the largest of the harbors were full of vessels and merchants coming from all parts, who, from their numbers, kept up a multitudinous sound of human voices and din of all sorts night and day.

Bull-Leaping Fresco From Knossos 1400-1450 bc

There were bulls who had the range of the temple of Poseidon; and the ten who were left alone in the temple, after they had offered prayers to the gods that they might take the sacrifices which were acceptable to them, hunted the bulls without weapons, but with staves and nooses; and the bull which they caught they led up to the column; the victim was then struck on the head by them, and slain over the sacred inscription.

Now on the column, besides the law, there was inscribed an oath invoking mighty curses on the disobedient.
When, therefore, after offering sacrifice according to their customs, they had burnt the limbs of the bull, they mingled a cup and cast in a clot of blood for each of them; the rest of the victim they took to the fire, after having made a purification of the column all round.

But afterward there occurred violent earthquakes and floods, and in a single day and night of rain all your warlike men in a body sunk into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared, and was sunk beneath the sea.

http://ascendingpassage.com/plato-atlantis-timaeus.htm

Map of Atlantis based on Plato's descriptions, published in the New York American
on October 20, 1912 from Imagining Atlantis

Yes, I Know This Map Shows Atlantis In The Middle Of The Atlantic Ocean,
But It Does Resemble Santorini,

Plato Also Places Atlantis Beyond The Pillars Of Hercules,
But His Was Second Hand Information Anyway...

I Went Travelling Around The Cyclades Once,
It Took 2 Hours To Walk From The Harbour At Santorini,
To The Top...Where The Towns Are (But That Could Have Been The Ouzo)

Santorini Fits The Discription Of Atlantis...

It's Looks Like A Circular Mountain Range Sticking Out Of The Water,
And On Maps It Looks Small, But Being There It Is Collussal,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 am

Minoan civilization was certainly a part of the Atlantean culture, but there is far too much evidence for a global precedent to it to limit that culture's scope to the Mediterranean. Atlantetl was tha Mayan goddess of the sea, for example. thumbs up
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am

Ciggy wrote:Minoan civilization was certainly a part of the Atlantean culture, but there is far too much evidence for a global precedent to it to limit that culture's scope to the Mediterranean. Atlantetl was tha Mayan goddess of the sea, for example. thumbs up

Ancient Egyptians in America

About 3,000 years ago, the mummified body of Henut Taui was laid to rest in a desert tomb of ancient Egypt.
During her long sleep, Rome rose and fell, the dark ages came and went, Europeans from Napoleon to the Brits conquered her home land, and finally in the early 1800s, the immortality her embalmers had sought for her was attained when her tomb was plundered.
Her body, preserved to the consistency of Beef Jerky, found its way to Germany, a museum in Munich, and during toxicological testing in the 1990s was found to contain large amounts of Cocaine and Tobacco , Cocaine and Tobacco are found only in New World plants, and logically should not have been attained by Ancient Egyptians without contact with America.

Some possibilities:

There was significant trade between the Americas and Ancient Egypt to allow Cocaine and Tobacco to find its way into circulation.
Cocaine and Tobacco once grew in the Old World as well, but later became extinct in these regions.
The tissue samples are tainted by later contact with cocaine users, smokers, and potheads Henut Taui is a time traveling Crack head.

Dr Svelta Balabanova a highly respected forensic toxologist and the inventor of several highly sensitive drug specific tests which are today's standards in establishing drug use, took samples from several mummies, including Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Great.
Not only was the presence of Cocaine and Tobacco established, but Cannabis as well.
Apparently pot and cocaine use was fairly common among the Egyptian elite of antiquity.

Dr Michele Lescott from the Museum of Natural History in Paris, among others has duplicated the Balabanova test results .
It has long been known that the Egyptians used a variety of drugs, this is not in question.
However, the presence of the Cocaine and Tobacco in the bodies of these ancient Egyptians establishes a link between Old World and New, many Centuries before the accepted conservative dating that establishment scholars propose.

http://www.nondomesticatedthinker.com/2010/06/the-mystery-of-cocaine-in-egyptian-mummies/

http://www.faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/bronze/archaic.htm

Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 am

That's in me book as well. cheers
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 am

Ciggy wrote:That's in me book as well. cheers

The presence of cocaine and tobacco in the bone marrow of Egyptian mummies
establishes that transcontinental trade contact prevailed for long periods of the ancient
era. These Atlantean trade routes may have been inherited by the Phoenicians after the
Fall of Atlan. The one mummy identifiable by name with the traces was Henuttawi,
“Lady of the Two Lands”, a High Priestess of Amun during the 21st Dynasty. This
Dynasty reigned shortly after the Flood of Atlan.
Cocaine may be the most exotic new world export into the Levant, but not the only one.
In excavations that took place in Sidon, French archaeologists found in 1860 many
wooden artifacts that only could have been taken from Brazil, according to
archaeological tests. It is the famous "quebracho" or "quebra machado" (the "ax breaker")
as it’s known in the Brazilian countryside. Besides that kind of wood a red one was found
whose species today in Arabic remains the same as the one in Phoenician times: "Shajarat
Ahmar" -- known in Portuguese as Pau-Brasil.

Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:46 am

I was wondering if you'd cover the cocaine in there but did the use of caffiene from coffee come up
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:58 pm

K-Federino wrote:

I was wondering if you'd cover the cocaine in there but did the use of caffiene from coffee come up

Coffee is indigenous to Ethiopia. We have the Muslims to thank for taking that one viral.
cheers
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Ahhh,you got the ancient trade routes down too,excellent.I used to work with Fijians,on the railway.One was a king.He told me ancient accounts of his people trading and recieving knowledge from sea faring Egyptians,before the grand liars of History,The English scum,re-wrote and raped and pillaged themselves into their history.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Ahhh,you got the ancient trade routes down too,excellent.I used to work with Fijians,on the railway.One was a king.He told me ancient accounts of his people trading and recieving knowledge from sea faring Egyptians,before the grand liars of History,The English scum,re-wrote and raped and pillaged themselves into their history.

Excuse Me...!!! We Never Raped And Pillaged Our Way Anywhere,

Pillaging... No Way,We Were Much Too Decent For That...!!!

We Offered Tea And Sympathy...

And If You Didn't Like That...

We Shot You At Dawn...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Look Billy,
I Have Known Some Of The Biggest Thugs Around,
And No-One Gets Randomley Stabbed,

If You Are In The Wrong You Get Summoned To "Someone",
Under Intimadation You Are Allowed To Plead Your Case,

If You Do Convincingly You Go...

But With Favours Owned...

If You Don't Convince You Get Hurt And Are Out Of The Game...

Best Really Not To Get Into The Game...!!!

Look Billy, If You Are In The Game...Best Not To Be Too Noisy...!!!

Fuck Me...!!! Everybody Knows That...!!!

Rules, Dear Boy...Rules...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

The Tahitian Tahu'a I had a lot of conversations with when I was there, explained his personal theory to me that the Polynesians were from Egypt.

Polynesian for Sun: Ra.

Guess what it is in Egyptian?
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

lmao rolf lmao

The English scheme of it was brill if you think about it: make conditions so bloody awful at home that everyone with half a brain or more wants to emigrate. That gives you settlers for all the colonies carved out by redcoat gunpowder, "boots on the ground" as it were.

French colonial efforts fell short because the best among the French wanted to stay the fuck there in France, except a few knob heads like Gaugin.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

The Tahitian Tahu'a I had a lot of conversations with when I was there, explained his personal theory to me that the Polynesians were from Egypt.

is it egyptian cheese
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 am

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:

barnacle build up bro, lol

aaargh cthulhu lmao
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Keep digging Ciggy.The connections are made,did they give an account what they looked like.Tell you the truth,The Egyptians of that time,are negroids,check the Olmec heads in South America.Chat later.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:28 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

lmao rolf lmao

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:35 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Look Billy,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Look Billy,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

OK,
been waiting for you to fuck up,since you show no emapthy with that Taree Thread about police,time you see what you are,eh...
I'm going to enjoy this Sod-Julian.You played behind the scenes and back-stabbed me once to often,so fuck you this time.

When I spoke up for you,when JD accused you of sitting back while the Jock Rock mashed your mothers face in,I thought you were like me,a little 8 year old kid,standing up to his father cause he was going to hit her,and I got my head knocked off more than once doing that.

I thought you were the same,until you showed me a post of Jock Rock,on the same thread as you.Then I realised my mistake...and JD was right.

You say violence is so 20th Century,what a lot of shit,you still run from the fact today,that you're a gutless little worm who would'nt put anything on the line to save his own skin.
I look down on you and respect you not,ever since.
So keep laying down traps and lies,I want people to see what a spiteful little dog you really are.
Happy?
You wanted me to explode,now swallow shit and eat it,cause that's exactly what you run from in your own psyche...

KEEP RUNNING...

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Keep digging Ciggy.The connections are made,did they give an account what they looked like.Tell you the truth,The Egyptians of that time,are negroids,check the Olmec heads in South America.Chat later.

They were multi-racial. They had gingers, blacks, whites, asians, the whole lot.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

lmao rolf lmao
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:This Is Ciggys Book...

Evolution Of The Atlantean Meme
By the Sane Trojan

Preface

I’ve always been told that I’m “good with languages”. I never was much of an athlete, or
a lady’s man, or a race car driver, or any of the various things a teen boy might dream of
becoming as an adult, but the world of language has always seemed to be my home base.
It may be hereditary as my father was a tenured university professor who ran a reading
clinic, and questions to him about a word meaning got a half hour lecture about the Latin
or Greek or Germanic etymological origins of the word; the history of its use; how it
changed over the various stages of development in the English language; and its
colloquial usages in various forms of English throughout the world today. I wasn’t
annoyed at such lessons, surprisingly enough: they fueled my desire to learn more about
the ways people communicate, symbolize, and categorize their world. The way I’ve
translated that talent into a trade is in the realm of computers, immersing myself in
mechanical languages to process and analyze data. It pays better than teaching, or so I’ve
heard. This is the only qualification I can claim to entering into the murky world of
Atlantis research: that I can follow etymology, detect the almost genetic nature of word
evolution and devolution across languages, while analyzing the impact the word has on a
culture and vice-versa. I’m not as handy with a pick and a shovel as an archaeologist.
I’m not as obsessed with skull shapes as an anthropologist. I’m not as interested in fitting
in with the mainstream opinion on past events, as an academic historian. But insomuch
as language weaves its way through archaeology, anthropology, and history, I can hold
my own, no matter how much alphabet soup you have at the end of your name to remind
you how many years you spent not partying like a normal college student should. My
own alphabet soup was in engineering, which comes in handy when faced with such
things as pyramids, where non-engineer researchers would look at them and say “this
can’t be done”.
Why research Atlantis? Ordinarily the only people who would care about such a place
are smelly new age hippies who want you to believe aliens are using their skulls as radio
receivers, or similar such whack-jobs. I certainly didn’t have much concern about what I
was convinced was a fairy tale until a few years ago when reading about the “Aztlan”
movement of Chicanos in the U.S., with the background being that “Aztlan” was the
name of the ancestral homeland of the Aztecs (a name that means, in Nahuatl, “People
from Aztlan”). It seemed to me that the similarity of “Aztlan” to “Atlantis” was close
enough to at least investigate, and since the Aztecs were real people (with a real political
movement among their descendents today), and we have no reason to disbelieve what
they say about the name of the land they came from to settle Mexico, by logical extension
any place with a name connected to “Aztlan” might just, in fact, be a real place. That
was my first baby step down the proverbial Rabbit Hole, and the subsequent tumble into
the complex depths of the subject matter became an increasingly interesting and
fascinating and entertaining set of puzzles to solve. If the result of this research tantalizes
you, the reader, anywhere near as much as it did me while I did it, the time you invest
reading this will be well-spent.

McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kavi on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:17 am

kavi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top