The real face of Jimmy Saville!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The real face of Jimmy Saville!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 am

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/55533-death-of-a-showman-jimmy-saville-1926-2011

Read this very carefully and make sure you are sitting down whilst reading this link please, oh and Damn'Sod! can you make sure that you re-arrange the death list thread to 2011 instead of 2010. cthulhu
Did not know he was a former Hospitial Porter. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The real face of Jimmy Saville!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 am

AUNT TISWAS wrote:http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/55533-death-of-a-showman-jimmy-saville-1926-2011

Read this very carefully and make sure you are sitting down whilst reading this link please, oh and Damn'Sod! can you make sure that you re-arrange the death list thread to 2011 instead of 2010. cthulhu

and add Hagbard Celine to the death list,it's the season to kill troublesome hospital porters...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 am

AUNT TISWAS wrote:http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/55533-death-of-a-showman-jimmy-saville-1926-2011

Well He Did Take Out A Super Injunction Against The Sun...!!!

Jimmy Savile turns to Fox Hayes for action against The Sun

Jimmy Savile, star of children’s television favourite Jim’ll Fix It, sued the Sun in 2008 over a series of articles linking him to Haut de la Garenne, the Jersey children’s home where human remains were found and children were allegedly tortured and sexually abused.
He initially denied ever visiting the home, despite photographic evidence to the contrary.

Leeds-based firm Fox Hayes has commenced legal action against The Sun newspaper on behalf of TV personality Jimmy Savile.

Savile, the star of children’s television favourite Jim’ll Fix It, decided to start proceedings against the Rupert Murdoch paper after a series of articles linked the former Radio One DJ with Jersey children’s home Haut de la Garenne.

The police are currently investigating the care home after human remains were found at the residence where children were allegedly tortured and sexually abused.

On 1 March, Savile’s solicitors said, The Sun carried a photograph of the former Top of the Pops presenter allegedly visiting the Jersey home.

This was followed with a series of articles.
One asserted that Savile was unwilling to assist with the police investigation and another that he admitted having visited the home.
The Sun also criticised Savile for being unprepared to “go some way to fixing it for the victims”.

Last week (14 March), Savile said the entire coverage linking him with the events at the children’s home was repugnant.

“I feel as though I have been subjected to a long and drawn out mugging by The Sun newspaper.
The only difference is that its journalists do not wear hoodies,” said Savile.

Fox Hayes, which has instructed barrister Jonathan Crystal of Cloisters, added that Savile has no connection to the events that have taken place at the Jersey children’s home and has no information that might assist the authorities.

A spokesman for the firm said: “He has no recollection of visiting the home over 30 years ago and any such visit would have been unexceptional.
Connecting Sir James to events at the home has caused him severe embarrassment and upset.

“The reported events are the antithesis of everything Sir James has worked tirelessly to prevent.”

http://www.thelawyer.com/jimmy-savile-turns-to-fox-hayes-for-action-against-the-sun/131780.article

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 am

I think Jim was completely innocent and Icke is wrong in trying to push through nasty posthumous accusations. Evidence is of course weak and Icke cannot know better.

beetzart77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 am

Jim is forever innocent in your mind just because Icke is pointing out some uncomfortable truths about the man. Hey you will even say that Ted Bundy was a misunderstood Casanova of a man IF David Icke said the man was evil. You are too transparent Beezer and you know it, don't you.
What really freaked me out was the fact that Jimmy Saville was working as a HPNWO and he was ABUSING his job to commit unnatural sex attacks on the DEAD. No wonder Icke is drinking Super Strength Tennants if he has to listen to nasty stuff like this. I used to watch Jim'll Fix it in my youth, and in his own youth, Jimmy Saville was doing all this disgusting stuff. Well I wonder if someone will take advantage of him in the shape of karma. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 pm

AUNT TISWAS wrote:Jim is forever innocent in your mind just because Icke is pointing out some uncomfortable truths about the man. Hey you will even say that Ted Bundy was a misunderstood Casanova of a man IF David Icke said the man was evil. You are too transparent Beezer and you know it, don't you.
What really freaked me out was the fact that Jimmy Saville was working as a HPNWO and he was ABUSING his job to commit unnatural sex attacks on the DEAD. No wonder Icke is drinking Super Strength Tennants if he has to listen to nasty stuff like this. I used to watch Jim'll Fix it in my youth, and in his own youth, Jimmy Saville was doing all this disgusting stuff. Well I wonder if someone will take advantage of him in the shape of karma. cthulhu

You really quite something aren't you! No proof , no hope! Sorry, but Icke should keep drinking his Pencester Perry becuase hasn't a fucking clue what he is talking about. Fancy accusing a dead man of such awful things, why didn't the Shitmulleted tw at bring it up when he was alive? Answer that if you can!

beetzart77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 pm

All right then Beezer, David Icke knew of this stuff whilst Jimmy Saville was still around but as he found out about this horrible story!
He, David Icke, did not confront Jimmy Saville because he was an elderly man and Icke has a lot of empathy for elderly people and yes, he did pinpoint a old man of 75 who had his face punched in a London demo.
Beezer, I am surprised with you, I really am!
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:59 pm

This Is A Bit Weird...

One of the Yorkshire Ripper's victims was killed next to the driveway to Jimmy Saville's house?

"Mr Sutcliffe also told police he left the murder scene after he heard voices, but couldn't tell where they came from.
He also heard a car being driven away from the entrance to a house.
Later he found out that the house was where disc jockey Jimmy Savile lived"

Jimmy Saville Was A Well Known "Gansta" And Professional Bouncer and Wrestler In His Younger Days In Leeds...!!!

His Charity Work As A Porter At Stoke Manderville Hospital Wasn't Exactly Clear Cut Too...

He Was A Morgue Porter...

Transcript Of Peter Sutcliffs Trial...

http://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/trialall.pdf

Louise Theroux Exposing Jimmy Savilles Necrophilliac/Ghoulish Tendancies...

Of Course It's All Circumstancial,

And No-One Has Ever Got Convicted On Circumstancial Evidence...

Amanda Knox, Barry George/Busara And Michael Stone...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warning for our younger readers...

Post  Slimey_Demon on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 am

Slimey_Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content