Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

He has tried several times to join the man's forum but all Haggie is doing now is banning him and banning the IP address. cthulhu
Give it up Droike for you are onlhy embrassing yourself and no that is not Gorilla199 who has joined the forum of Haggie, it is you. Hey, why the hell do I have to lionise that Gorilla199 cos he is basically NOTHING without my promotion and the name of David Icke. There is nothing wrong with Appoloyon either so stick that in your bible bashing head OK.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm

It looks as if Haggler is winning but I know that the git is not banned from here but anyway he is in Haggie's cos he desires the man. Maybe Billy is totally right about him. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:48 am

HA HA HA HA HA Droike reckons all these banning has something to do with LemonPie!! What a berk, the reason is why Droike is banned is because Haggler was not aware on how to do it properly in the past but he is being adviced well now. cthulhu
Anyway Droike is just a little man with a internet connection who only wants to have an arguement with basically anyone but he makes me laugh really. I would really like to know where the hell he buys his drugs from cos I might like to have some myself for the buzz of it. cthulhu Haggler, sorry to say this, is a bit stupidfyied by mentioning his personal life to all and sundry and when he had his Anti-Heating Bill stance against the Illuminati, he had to do it during a severe winter! That is no good but anyway, I enjoyed the video the man was in created by those documentry makers. He, Hagbardio, should make his own proper documentry filmed on his HPNWO channel.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:52 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:HA HA HA HA HA Droike reckons all these banning has something to do with LemonPie!! What a berk, the reason is why Droike is banned is because Haggler was not aware on how to do it properly in the past but he is being adviced well now. cthulhu
Anyway Droike is just a little man with a internet connection who only wants to have an arguement with basically anyone but he makes me laugh really. I would really like to know where the hell he buys his drugs from cos I might like to have some myself for the buzz of it. cthulhu Haggler, sorry to say this, is a bit stupidfyied by mentioning his personal life to all and sundry and when he had his Anti-Heating Bill stance against the Illuminati, he had to do it during a severe winter! That is no good but anyway, I enjoyed the video the man was in created by those documentry makers. He, Hagbardio, should make his own proper documentry filmed on his HPNWO channel.

rolf rolf

ROFLMAO!!!
Droike was at WooWoo forums,saying Lemonpie was one of Daisys/Seans mods/gofers doing his dirtywork.

HAHAHAHA...I don't think Lemonpie is a fan of Droikes or Seans for that matter.

Just another of his spiderweb of lies,with no substance as usual.
Laughed my arse off...


lol!

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:54 am

But True Lilly is banned from HPANWO andf that is good news.I don't have far to go Troll on her arse...

thumbs up lol!

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:04 am

It would be interesting to see if LemonPie arrives here but Droike is getting his Y Fronts in a twist Billy by his liar, liar jibes against me. WTF, called a liar by the likes of him but in someways I come here cos I find the idiot very amusing and he would use any tactic to rile me but it does not work at all.
Yeah True Lilly is banned from that forum because she must of said something to Haggler, but what I think is Haggler has only himself to blame really. I know that someone who is not impressed with him described him as 'that fat guy who freezes his family and mistreats his wife and daughter'. Haggie gets this type of response because he is making himself an open book really and just think of all that private info he posts online for the ammo of that idiot called Droike! Well let us hope he does ban him totally but it is gonna be a case of til death do us part with that COUPLE Billy.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:15 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:It would be interesting to see if LemonPie arrives here but Droike is getting his Y Fronts in a twist Billy by his liar, liar jibes against me. WTF, called a liar by the likes of him but in someways I come here cos I find the idiot very amusing and he would use any tactic to rile me but it does not work at all.
Yeah True Lilly is banned from that forum because she must of said something to Haggler, but what I think is Haggler has only himself to blame really. I know that someone who is not impressed with him described him as 'that fat guy who freezes his family and mistreats his wife and daughter'. Haggie gets this type of response because he is making himself an open book really and just think of all that private info he posts online for the ammo of that idiot called Droike! Well let us hope he does ban him totally but it is gonna be a case of til death do us part with that COUPLE Billy.

They should get a room and work it out,homo-erotically.
Haggie had the hide to send me a pM asking if I'm Cigar.I like Cigar and would like him back,but I'm not his style.

I laugh my arse off at your fight with Droike.so inspired,I had to pick True Lilly for an Aussie version of you both,but we nearly had each other killed off.She rings motorcycle clubs on me and I do voodoo,and missed,hitting the poor cat nextdoor who lost it's legs.It's Ok,I'll get her next time.

Handbag fucked up with me,tried manipulating and lying to me.What insults to the core,that fat boffin,can't think I can see and read between the liners,INSULTED,that a mediocre intelligence like him fool me.I know,always know.but he was just no fun in that.He would'nt have recognised that I played him off like everybody elses penny dropped.I enjoy that,when they realise you alwyas known,then tell them more about their thinking and crush them.Handbag deprived me of that.I like people finding psychic the hard way,hehehehehehe.


jawdrop lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:18 am

OH and have a great Christmas too Tiswas,enjoyed your company this year,take care,Love Jase...


cheers wub
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:04 am

You are a liar though Tiswas. In the posts you made here yesterday you told at least 5 proven lies. I mean come on you even said in one post you have more than one cat and in the next paragraph in the same post said you only had one. You tell so many lies you dont know your arse from your elbow.

Its funny whats happening over at handbags shithole. Hes banning every new user name thinking its me. Granted almost all are (almost everyone on the members list is me lol) but some are not me but they are not new members either if you know what i mean.

Told how to do it properly lol, you mean Ip addresses lol. Theres over 4 billion of them in the world and i can unlike most use anyone i wish. The only way that would have worked is to ban them all, all 4.3 billion of them which of course would mean he banned everyone including himself. Dont worry hes stopped doing that now hes realised his advisor was an idiot.

Lemonpie and Handbag think they are clever when they spot me but come on its not like when it is me i try to hide it is it? And the ones who are not me try to make it look like they are.

2012 is going to start with a big wake up call for Mr Jones. Loosing his job will seem like nothing when whats comming hits him.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:41 am

Oi Droike have some Chrimbo spirit OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu Why is the poor man going to lose his job and forget thinking it has anything to do with yourself OK.
Anyway I feel that Haggie has only himself to blame some of the time, but getting rid of Cigar was not really that good and he was very truthful about the IL forum. Anyway, me and Cigar do talk some place and when the timing is right he will arrive back here. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Yeah Me and Droike are the other version of you and True Lilly, but you doing VOODOO against he is something that comes out of some cheap third rate hammer film. Maybe you and Lilly have been past lovers in a previous life, so how about it Billy but for Cthulhu's sake what is she on about!!!
Seems like Droike follows all my posts and that is nice to know but times do change and anyway, the username of 'Porter's Suck' is a huge giveaway. Have you not got a life instead of following Haggler Droike.
Just one more thing, if Haggie's forum is a shithole than why the hell are you over there? cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:10 am

Of course its a give away you idiot, its not like i try to hide its me do i? Handbag is going to loose his job because of the things hes put on the net. Nothing to do with getting famous or talking about UFO's like he is trying to spin it. The fact is he slanders people, brings his job and work place into disrepute and is foolish enough to post things like he was thinking of stealing blood from the blood bank to attack the Queen with so she would shapeshift into a space lizard. Hes as mad as fuck and should not be allowed to work with vulnerable people like the old and young, handicapped ect. All the crazy stuff shows he shouldnt have that shitty job its to much of a risk to people. Hell its even come out now that he accused one old guy he was pushing along of child abuse because he was wearing a Masonic ring.



Why are you talking about christmas when you say you are a satanist?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:21 am

I celebrate Christmas because it is an OLD PAGAN CEREMONY and anyway Jesus (if he were not a work of fiction) was a TRUE OCCULTIST OF THE SHAMIC VARIETY OK. Always on the moan and anyway, as for that heating story, you might not know the true story, he could of used Coal fires or Solar power instead. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Oi Droike have some Chrimbo spirit OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu Why is the poor man going to lose his job and forget thinking it has anything to do with yourself OK.
Anyway I feel that Haggie has only himself to blame some of the time, but getting rid of Cigar was not really that good and he was very truthful about the IL forum. Anyway, me and Cigar do talk some place and when the timing is right he will arrive back here. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Yeah Me and Droike are the other version of you and True Lilly, but you doing VOODOO against he is something that comes out of some cheap third rate hammer film. Maybe you and Lilly have been past lovers in a previous life, so how about it Billy but for Cthulhu's sake what is she on about!!!
Seems like Droike follows all my posts and that is nice to know but times do change and anyway, the username of 'Porter's Suck' is a huge giveaway. Have you not got a life instead of following Haggler Droike.
Just one more thing, if Haggie's forum is a shithole than why the hell are you over there? cthulhu

God,you're asking me for an interpretation of True Lillys ramblings,who the fuck knows,not even Lilly.She acts as a mediumistic conduit for God,but some trickster spirit,stole her soul and told her about this cad called Tintin,who is really David Icke,who really wants to rule the world,by killing 90% of the population of Earth.So sayeth,Gods Anointed Spammer.We have an emoticon at Webanarchy just for her.

She's a very colouful and creative kind of madness,ole True Lilly,but you can get tired of it,deeply.

I love your post Tiz,if it wasn't for you,I wouldn't know all the gossip and strange internetty wars,so funny.

As for Voodoo,I only do that to world leaders and that Sod-Julian fellow.That's why I have statues of world leaders on my PC tower and a picture of Sod/Julian,with the words "die cunt" as I put it in my freezer every night.Sod will be flattered,to be amongst the ranks of world leaders and threats.He wants to run a coup de etat right from these forums,to ursurp David Icke and take his place and Conspiratainment King,watch him,a man not to be trusted...


cheese wacky catfight dizzy
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:35 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:
Yeah Me and Droike are the other version of you and True Lilly, but you doing VOODOO against he is something that comes out of some cheap third rate hammer film. Maybe you and Lilly have been past lovers in a previous life, so how about it Billy but for Cthulhu's sake what is she on about!!!
cthulhu

Maybe you and Lilly have been past lovers in a previous life

amongst all my incarnations,I never recalled being a Ridgeback or anything remotely canine,so,no,not me as a former lover...no.

dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:43 am

Alright then Billy but Droike is too obseessed with the man but he has it in for LemonPie for some reason as he does for other people.
Anyway it seems that Haggie can spot Droike a mile off and is banning him due to the posting style, I reckon the Haggie is praying for the dealth of Droike for 2012. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:51 am

Hagbard spots me most the time because i dont try to hide it lol. Hey sod you know that e mail you got from Icke about the Warman case? The one all members banned or not got, Handbag is still saying its only my word the case is just about to go to trial and because hes made such a cunt of himself and been conned yet again hes removing that mail each time its posted banning the person that posted it and trying to make out hes never seen any evidence lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Alright then Billy but Droike is too obseessed with the man but he has it in for LemonPie for some reason as he does for other people.
Anyway it seems that Haggie can spot Droike a mile off and is banning him due to the posting style, I reckon the Haggie is praying for the dealth of Droike for 2012. cthulhu

Lemonpie is a cool,but tough chick,she won't scare.

Hmmm,Haggie,lives in a very see-through glasshouse and is not a person of credible character.He should be very careful for what he wishes.
He is under alot of stress right now and eats butter an inch thick on toast.He is thick as well.He has done very nasty bad things that people would'nt suspect him of.Him bad China.

Hagbard,better behave.He is fat with no brain.Doesn't listen to reason or the truth.I will play no part in his downfall.

And it will happen.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:36 am

That is harsh Billy but where is that video of Haggie showing his personal life to all and sundry. That was no good but I must admit I felt sad for his ex wife! Why the hell does he waste her time and leave her be instead. Anyway, just for Droike darling here is a video for the festive season! cthulhu

avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:54 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:That is harsh Billy but where is that video of Haggie showing his personal life to all and sundry. That was no good but I must admit I felt sad for his ex wife! Why the hell does he waste her time and leave her be instead. Anyway, just for Droike darling here is a video for the festive season! cthulhu


I'm sorry Tiswas,I know you're both friends,but Handbag has done and said alot of stupid things to me that makes it hard for me to respect him.He plays the same stupid games they did at DIF.Has the hide to complain and he is exactly like that,even worse,he's unassuming,respected almost.No,he lied,played games and insulted my intelligence and my lower aspect ego,sees the chance to make him miserable by being a bastard.I seen a photo of him,with grubby stained T-shirt at about the time the shit happened for him,ugly aura,I mean,horrid.Bronzey Maroon.

Family is more important to look after,then lining the pockets of external interest.What is planned can not be stopped,unless,the masses want change.And going by the peoples reactions when I inform them they have been programmed for war and state sponsored murder,they welcome it,frightfully I say this.Half the reason I turned my back on the human race and relegated them as lower than reptiles.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:59 am

So you do not like the amn Billy? Well I am surprised he ain't a moderator on the DIF but what did he exactly do to piss you off Billy? Is it because you were giving some back to Beezer, but I know that Cigar was lost for us because of him! You saw his aura in the photograph Bily, how very interesting, but let me say that I only know him online rather than offline but I know Damn'Sod! is a mate of his.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:03 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:That is harsh Billy but where is that video of Haggie showing his personal life to all and sundry. That was no good but I must admit I felt sad for his ex wife! Why the hell does he waste her time and leave her be instead. Anyway, just for Droike darling here is a video for the festive season! cthulhu


He's puffing and sweating after a 20 metre walk across the road.He might want to lose the weight and cut down the butter,if he thinks he can throw blood on the queen and take on the New World Order.Those Black Operations don't employ butterballs or couch potatoes to do the dirty work,No...They are very buff and trained in the deadly arts.Hagbard is a sweaty butterball,he'd have a coronary if he knew what he's up against.I know my limitations,Clark Kent,or Super Handbag,doesn't,better get his shit together if he wants to stand,against the Powers That Be.He's also going to need psychic ability,believe me,ultimate failure in that department,Haggie's a goner.

popcorn
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 am

Anyway here is a video of the man but I must say I was not impressed at all with the idea of having ne's private life filmed.

http://shootingpeople.org/watch/film.php?film_id=80527

So you think the man will have a downfall, how very xmassy of you and are you turning into some Droike character? cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:11 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:So you do not like the amn Billy? Well I am surprised he ain't a moderator on the DIF but what did he exactly do to piss you off Billy? Is it because you were giving some back to Beezer, but I know that Cigar was lost for us because of him! You saw his aura in the photograph Bily, how very interesting, but let me say that I only know him online rather than offline but I know Damn'Sod! is a mate of his.

I wanted to like him,but just can't swallow the bullshit.I spose when he trades on his respect level,then set JD up as a terrorist on a forum,I lost respect for him.I know JD is a cunt,yes,but to stoop to the enemies games,is fucked,I hate that the most,because I've been the victim of it,once to often.And if I retaliate,I justify arseholes like Sod,who go around saying I'm a thug and beats up his wife and all the psycho-dramas that go with that kind of character.Well,there you go,Sod is a mate of Handbags,birds of a feather,flock together.True Lillly is a mate of Sods too...and look how credible she is...NOT!.

And to think,people told me,that you are just a sock-puppets of Sod.I tested that out when I hit on you last year,no,you're a woman,happily married,as it turns out,which is a damn shame.


thumbs up
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:14 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Anyway here is a video of the man but I must say I was not impressed at all with the idea of having ne's private life filmed.

http://shootingpeople.org/watch/film.php?film_id=80527

So you think the man will have a downfall, how very xmassy of you and are you turning into some Droike character? cthulhu


No,silly,I wasn't talking about Icke,Handbag will take a big fall.Icke is fine,probably get bigger if anything.He's beyond cult status,so he's getting to big for me.I always had a thing for another researcher,Anthony Hilder,my kind of guy.Knows his Satan,very well.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

In the video Tiswas posted we clearly see Handbags child asking for food. She is simply brushed aside by the so called mother as she goes off to watch Eastenders on TV while Handbag takes no notice as he sits watching Icke on the PC with his glass of cider. Fucking disgusting child abuse.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum