Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:27 pm

John Drake wrote:In the video Tiswas posted we clearly see Handbags child asking for food. She is simply brushed aside by the so called mother as she goes off to watch Eastenders on TV while Handbag takes no notice as he sits watching Icke on the PC with his glass of cider. Fucking disgusting child abuse.

Uh-hum,Droike,the way you mean abuse,usually,would mean material suitable for FamilyTabu.Com and I must admit,very please to see there was none of this shenanigans going on.

Child Neglect,is for a use of a better word.

But come on,JD,this is where you lose,you play both ends of the arguement,which menas you're just a bastard and stand for nothing.Haven't you argued more than once,Hagbard and Family are a little overweight?

I'm sure the mother,father and more importantly the daughter,could just drink water and eat wheat grass for three weeks or more and lose a little butter in the middle,eh wot wot?

Anyway,watching film,then downloading it,converting it and uploading to my youtube channel,for all to see.

My daughter has agreed to film my own conspiracy videos.I have a unique style of dress for them,Green over-alls,hockey mask,steal capped boots and an Axe.I forcefully interview Jehovas Witness who come to the door and I bail them up,with axe and deliever the truth,that Reptilian Aliens control the planet and your mind,with Moonbeams.

It'll be a smashing hit,If we make it through episode1 season 1,without causing some felony and end up incarcerated,I will continue to deliver conspiracy,force-fed,in my unique style...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 pm

John Drake wrote:In the video Tiswas posted we clearly see Handbags child asking for food. She is simply brushed aside by the so called mother as she goes off to watch Eastenders on TV while Handbag takes no notice as he sits watching Icke on the PC with his glass of cider. Fucking disgusting child abuse.

Bollocks... They Have A Butter Sammich...

Though It Might Not Be A Healthy Diet...

Judging By The Thickness Of The Butter, And The Mighty White Loaf...

They Eat More Than Enough Saturated Fat And Carbohydrates For A Week...

Let Alone A Day...!!!


http://shootingpeople.org/watch/film.php?film_id=80527




And If You Include Crisps And Baked Beans In That Diet....

Well You Only Have To Read The Label To Know That It's A Healthy Diet...!!!!




And When You Add Your Vegtable Enhanced Carbonated Sucrose Fluid Replacement (Pepco)

And Non Specific Protien Enhanced Meat (Turkey Twizzlers) To Said Diet...

"Everyones A Winner..." Do They Look Like They Are Starving...???

Unless Of Course You Have Got Information That These Multi-National Companies Are Lying...???
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Wish someone told me there was a video length limit on youtube video uploads.Wasted 45 minutes,uploading the whole 15 minute film about Hagbard only to be told,it's too long,GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

So,I split it in two parts,here's the first,with Hagbards little song about Porters and their lack of dignity


EDIT,links not working yet.







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGFp7kxnDk&feature=youtu.be
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Wish someone told me there was a video length limit on youtube video uploads.Wasted 45 minutes,uploading the whole 15 minute film about Hagbard only to be told,it's too long,GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

So,I split it in two parts,here's the first,with Hagbards little song about Porters and their lack of dignity


EDIT,links not working yet.







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGFp7kxnDk&feature=youtu.be

Part 2 begins with Hagbard eating ice-cream with his lover...they make such a nice couple,not from Nottingham is she???



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pk_XuIcv9w&feature=youtu.be
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:33 am

Bollocks to you Julie. If you watch the video without your head up your arse you will see Handbag sits there eating a sandwich and asks the child if she has had anyrthing healthy that day. The scene where the child asks for food and is ignored is at a different time and seeing as the video was shot over weeks could have been weeks apart. They put the two scenes back to back to show what a hypocrite and usless father handbag is. If you watch it properly you will see the whole thing is taking the piss out of him.


Billy your not going to do a ciggy here and claim child negl3ect is not abuse are you? Neglect is listed as abuse on the NSPCC website. Feeding your kid shit to make them fat and then starving them is not a good way to bring up a child Billy, thats abuse aswell.

Tiswas Handbag has now left the fat cow but thats only because the child is 16. When the courts wanted to take the child away because of the abuse (when Handbags mother gave evidence against him) the courts ruled that beither Handbag or fat cow were capable of looking after the child and wanted to take her away. When handbag appealed he was lucky because his mother had gone mad and couldnt give evidence against him. So the courts ruled they coulld keep the child but only if they both lived together to keep an eye on eachothers. His madness and her violent temper.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:54 am

John Drake wrote:Bollocks to you Julie. If you watch the video without your head up your arse you will see Handbag sits there eating a sandwich and asks the child if she has had anyrthing healthy that day. The scene where the child asks for food and is ignored is at a different time and seeing as the video was shot over weeks could have been weeks apart. They put the two scenes back to back to show what a hypocrite and usless father handbag is. If you watch it properly you will see the whole thing is taking the piss out of him.


Billy your not going to do a ciggy here and claim child negl3ect is not abuse are you? Neglect is listed as abuse on the NSPCC website. Feeding your kid shit to make them fat and then starving them is not a good way to bring up a child Billy, thats abuse aswell.

Tiswas Handbag has now left the fat cow but thats only because the child is 16. When the courts wanted to take the child away because of the abuse (when Handbags mother gave evidence against him) the courts ruled that beither Handbag or fat cow were capable of looking after the child and wanted to take her away. When handbag appealed he was lucky because his mother had gone mad and couldnt give evidence against him. So the courts ruled they coulld keep the child but only if they both lived together to keep an eye on eachothers. His madness and her violent temper.

In the interest of commonsense,I think starving the daughter,is a very good move.She needs to run around the block several times a day.
But you see,Mr Silverspoon up your arse,coming from a priviliged Kosher Background,and your folkes regarding blue-collared Goy,I'd say,growing up you rarely rubbed shoulders with the lower echelons of the normal folk.If you have,you'd know what true child abuse really is.
Just go to government subsidised housing suburbs,the chavs and bogans are very colourful people.

Now come on JD,have a look at the age of the daughter,I'm sure she is capable of fixing Baked Beans on toast,without having to ask Mummy or Daddy to do so.Do you not think,the daughter,is also a little lazy,Hmmmmmm?

I'm sure on Vika Evdokimenko cutting room floor,there lies the evidence that you seek.It just doesn't make rivetting viewing.


wacky catfight
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 am

Logged off John Boy,oh well,when you lose to the best,there's no shame in that.Bit amateur level for me though.

Oh,I'm not knocking your "Jew",just,you're out of touch with reality,coming from that background of yours,anyway,Chin Chin...


thumbs up rolf lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 am

Silverspoon lol i was born and bred in Stoke on Trent you silly twat. Even when it was thriving it was said
This reflects the level of deprivation in Stoke-on-Trent; with over half of the population living in the most deprived of areas in England.
The whole area relied on mining, steal and pottery making and thatcher took all that away in the 80's. It was a tough, hard and dirty industrial place where many didnt have jobs and violenec was quite the norm in pubs etc.

Theres a site which lists all football clubs in the UK. Its for away fans visiting towns telling them good places to eat and drink. When it comes to Stoke it just says dont. Take the police escort to the ground and then take the police escort away from the ground and go home.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:06 am

John Drake wrote:Silverspoon lol i was born and bred in Stoke on Trent you silly twat. Even when it was thriving it was said
This reflects the level of deprivation in Stoke-on-Trent; with over half of the population living in the most deprived of areas in England.
The whole area relied on mining, steal and pottery making and thatcher took all that away in the 80's. It was a tough, hard and dirty industrial place where many didnt have jobs and violenec was quite the norm in pubs etc.

Theres a site which lists all football clubs in the UK. Its for away fans visiting towns telling them good places to eat and drink. When it comes to Stoke it just says dont. Take the police escort to the ground and then take the police escort away from the ground and go home.

rolf

Hehehehe,just using your tactics to extract the truth and gain a little insight to who you are.You see JD,I never believed you're a Jew,you just use it as a platform to attack those whom you take a dislike too.Icke and Kia/Georgia/Goldy and your old spa-ing partner,Tiswas.But you are derogatory to women and that goes far nback and rejection is one of them.And the way that bitch,who ever it was,rubbed it in your face.Is she still alive,or a victim of some unsolved heinous crime?,careful how you answer sir.

Take the police escort,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmao ,how the fuck does Sod get around without being beat up by drunks?He goes there all the time.Ahhh,Mr Coke,he can buy an escort,or pay for thug hire.I await his bashings with anticipation,my reputation requires he fulfills my prophecy.A lot is at stake with this one.

Anyway,good to see you know the rough stuff.Is Haggie as bad as what you witnessed,the answer is ...NO.
He doesn't hook her out to men for money,nor use her as a drug mule.He doesn't make her love Daddy in the biblical "Noah" sense and is just a group of fat slovenly people to have film wasted on.The three of them are as equally lazy,and for that,a perfect example of group souling.


popcorn rolf
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:12 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Silverspoon lol i was born and bred in Stoke on Trent you silly twat. Even when it was thriving it was said
This reflects the level of deprivation in Stoke-on-Trent; with over half of the population living in the most deprived of areas in England.
The whole area relied on mining, steal and pottery making and thatcher took all that away in the 80's. It was a tough, hard and dirty industrial place where many didnt have jobs and violenec was quite the norm in pubs etc.

Theres a site which lists all football clubs in the UK. Its for away fans visiting towns telling them good places to eat and drink. When it comes to Stoke it just says dont. Take the police escort to the ground and then take the police escort away from the ground and go home.

rolf

Hehehehe,just using your tactics to extract the truth and gain a little insight to who you are.You see JD,I never believed you're a Jew,you just use it as a platform to attack those whom you take a dislike too.Icke and Kia/Georgia/Goldy and your old spa-ing partner,Tiswas.But you are derogatory to women and that goes far nback and rejection is one of them.And the way that bitch,who ever it was,rubbed it in your face.Is she still alive,or a victim of some unsolved heinous crime?,careful how you answer sir.

Take the police escort,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmao ,how the fuck does Sod get around without being beat up by drunks?He goes there all the time.Ahhh,Mr Coke,he can buy an escort,or pay for thug hire.I await his bashings with anticipation,my reputation requires he fulfills my prophecy.A lot is at stake with this one.

Anyway,good to see you know the rough stuff.Is Haggie as bad as what you witnessed,the answer is ...NO.
He doesn't hook her out to men for money,nor use her as a drug mule.He doesn't make her love Daddy in the biblical "Noah" sense and is just a group of fat slovenly people to have film wasted on.The three of them are as equally lazy,and for that,a perfect example of group souling.


popcorn rolf

and the reason child-protection services would show an interest in Handbags case,is because it's an easy one to fix.Thereby,making the government body look good and validate their existance,when they neglect so many atrocious cases,where children are killed or die of neglect.

Once Ben realises he was played as a fiddle,to make his enemies,the NWO look good and functional,he'll hang himself from the kitchen rafters in despair.Ian Curtis style.

Ummm,don't tell him that,OK?


rolf popcorn lol!

For Ian Curtis,RIP you scared little man,but genius all the same.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:36 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Anyway here is a video of the man but I must say I was not impressed at all with the idea of having ne's private life filmed.

http://shootingpeople.org/watch/film.php?film_id=80527

So you think the man will have a downfall, how very xmassy of you and are you turning into some Droike character? cthulhu


No,silly,I wasn't talking about Icke,Handbag will take a big fall.Icke is fine,probably get bigger if anything.He's beyond cult status,so he's getting to big for me.I always had a thing for another researcher,Anthony Hilder,my kind of guy.Knows his Satan,very well.

last week,I was smoking domestic bush-bud,having no car to drive,as it went up in flames,with the help of inflammables.

I started to think,look at all these people that follow Icke and their lives are going down the shitpan.Mine,Handbags and others,not so well documented.Then True Lilly crept into my mind and thought just for a second,maybe her mad rantings contain one kernal of truth,is Icke part of Tintins' International Cabal of Inept hitmen?

Then the paranoia closed in,stifling and suffocating all rational thought,does Icke orchestrate these pitfalls in life,just to highlight the perils of truthseeking?To gain more money from the niave?

I did wake up later after a nap,much later and realised,Handbag and I,do throw this in peoples faces,but to accept responsibilty for ones own actions is to difficult for most to handle.It's much easier to blame the likes of John Drake or David Icke,it sounds paranoid,elevates one ego to the trully delusional and is nutty and fun to write about...



dizzy wacky

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 am

How have you extracted anything? I have never hidden where im from. The person visiting Stoke is a bit different than away football fans you fool.

Handbag was in court with his ex to see who would get custody of the child. Only after his mother gave her evidence of child abuse did they want to take the child away. Sicko laughed at this and said it was an illumanti plot to discredit him and his great work as he calls it. He said his mother was illuminati or mind controled by them. Fact is neither him or his ex were capable of looking after a chile, look at the state of them for fucks sake.

As for being Jewish well you would know if you had been around a bit longer it was only after i mentioned i am Jewish did Goldy, Tiswas and ferd etc start to attack Jews so your argument fails right there.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 am

John Drake wrote:How have you extracted anything? I have never hidden where im from. The person visiting Stoke is a bit different than away football fans you fool.

Handbag was in court with his ex to see who would get custody of the child. Only after his mother gave her evidence of child abuse did they want to take the child away. Sicko laughed at this and said it was an illumanti plot to discredit him and his great work as he calls it. He said his mother was illuminati or mind controled by them. Fact is neither him or his ex were capable of looking after a chile, look at the state of them for fucks sake.

As for being Jewish well you would know if you had been around a bit longer it was only after i mentioned i am Jewish did Goldy, Tiswas and ferd etc start to attack Jews so your argument fails right there.

Excellent,I can feel those vibes of hate,soothing at this end,mmmmmm,exquisite,but I want a meal,not a snack.

Ummm,your arguement fails with Handbags mother,she was considered insane and not just by Ben,but the mental health authorities.
My mother is displaying the same behaviour on her way out,which is soon,but that doesn't concern me.Maybe they have/had undiagnosed brain tumours.

So JD,you've gone from Sexism,to what's the word for discrimination against obese people,Fatism?They are human beings,they are not perfect and your vicious bile makes you look cold and sad.You are pathetic JD,to spend so much time on a person you feel superior too and judging everyone,from a moral highpoint of view,when in reality,your soul is just a shrunken shrivelled shell,liker a lime with its essence squeezed out.I would work on your own pitfalls before pointing the finger at Hagbard.You're both as bad as each other,playing your tit for tat games and one upmanship.Play that with me and you know what you'll get...so know your place little boy,before I swat you again.Short memory old son.

And don't feel discriminated against with that Jew tag,you do it to everyone,every sex,every creed,every race...and I have seen it.But I admit,I do too,being the target of that shit everyday.But I don't drag my woes to every forum,unlike you do and justify the means,like you do.
You can play show me the links game,but happier if you outwardly lie about it as you do.I'm real good as reducing someone to even lower depths than they sunk themselves too.Have a nice day,Johnny.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:20 am

Oh,I forgot to say Droike,the reason Handbag and me are at a disagreeance,was over you.And I stuck up for you,even though,I dislike you.It's a matter of principals,even though both you and Handbag,lack them...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 am

No Billy Handbags mother had her break down after the court case where she gave evidence. He broke her down so badly that she couldnt give evidence in the appeal. Even whithout her evidence in the appeal the court still ruled they were unfit parents and anyone who knows anything about them can see that. He cant even keep himself clean. He argues that the phycologists that asssed him had it all wrong but can you with hand on heart really say you dont think:

He lives in a make beleieve world
Has delusions of grandeur
Cant distinguish between fact and fiction
Has a hard time telling truth from lies
Cant remeber what he has lied about most of the time
Cant look after himself
Ect

Go on say you cant and i will show you in his own words

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 am

John Drake wrote:No Billy Handbags mother had her break down after the court case where she gave evidence. He broke her down so badly that she couldnt give evidence in the appeal. Even whithout her evidence in the appeal the court still ruled they were unfit parents and anyone who knows anything about them can see that. He cant even keep himself clean. He argues that the phycologists that asssed him had it all wrong but can you with hand on heart really say you dont think:

He lives in a make beleieve world
Has delusions of grandeur
Cant distinguish between fact and fiction
Has a hard time telling truth from lies
Cant remeber what he has lied about most of the time
Cant look after himself
Ect

Go on say you cant and i will show you in his own words

John Drake wrote:He lives in a make beleieve world
Has delusions of grandeur
Cant distinguish between fact and fiction
Has a hard time telling truth from lies
Cant remeber what he has lied about most of the time
Cant look after himself
Ect

No need for hand on heart,I know it and experienced it and was disgusted at him for it.I know there are heroes and villains,but when the good guy blurs these lines,is why I turned on Handbag.In fact,he can make me sick to my stomach.Happy?


But the truth of the matter,is Handbag selling out?

Today,I uploaded what I thought was an independant video,only to find this reply in my email box.It's about Sony ATV owning the rights to the film featuring Handbag.

The question is,was Handbag aware of this or completely oblivious,to play into the hands of big corporations,therefore,the NWO/Illuminaughty?
Whom he has opposed from day one,as it seems?

Is Handbag,a true Double Agent,supported by big corporations to make the truther movement look absolutely balmy and mad as his shiney tin pot head.I think so...


thumbs up wacky dizzy butt

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The daily Handbag Conspiracy of the day

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 am

There appears to be a few revelations surfacing regarding this dark horse in Conspiracy cirlcles lately.Haven't heard he's a baby raping,blood drinking vampiric Reptilian multi-dimensional yet,but I'm sure it will arise.

But I started to feel a little remorse for Hagbard Celine and what I said about his auric colours in a photo.I was the same,a little while ago,about a furry friend of mine,who went to the big catnip meadow in the sky.So I had to review the photo,to see if I was being a biased bastard...and what I found,astonished me.

There was a very clear bruise,near his mainline,near the right elbow.

Is Hagbard seeking narcotic relief from the ladies of the night from Nottingham?

Tune into the "Daily Handbag Conspiracy Of the Day",bought to you by Billy Ruben,courtesy of Sodlike Productions Forum.,









Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:57 am

And if true that Hagbard Celine is delving into narcotic blissful Oblivion,is this the mysterious "lady of the night" that led the poor vulnerable emotionally broken Conspiracy Theorist down the dark avenue of drugs and late night orgies,with mixed and same sex couples.If true and he becomes addicted,you can find Hagbard late at night,blowing knobs of "Chubby Chasers" for the moderate sum of $40,in the mist ridden shadey alleys of Nottingham,bobbing for apples in the back of a Vauxhaul.

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...






BTW,great set of lips she has and the sassy way she licks and devours that ice-cream had me on the edge of my chair.Lovely.



Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:It looks as if Haggler is winning but I know that the git is not banned from here but anyway he is in Haggie's cos he desires the man. Maybe Billy is totally right about him. cthulhu

Well,Droike being overly machismo,is only over-compensation for closeted homosexual desires.He is very rude and contemptful towards women and he did shower with many buff naked men in the army.All that steam mixed with testosterone,compounded with repressed homosexual fantasies....well,what do you reckon Tiswas?

I've often offered him counselling and sexual release with Billy,just so he can get over it,or find out if he really likes it.Bit of amyl nitrate,finger up the bum as he gets a wild headjob,I'm sure to have him wrapped around my finger,by the end of the night.But I really like my chicken,to pork and beans,or any variety of Kosher food.

Hey Droike...





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  true lilly on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:22 am

...and "Billy Ruben/David Vincent"
thinks it's clever to be seen to be
sucking up to "Lemonpie".


HPANWO Forum
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php
In total there are 2 users online :
: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 63 on
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm



SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/
In total there are 10 users online :
: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Most users ever online was 267 on
Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm



Why NO Reviews of David Icke
PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Nov 2, 2011

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1526-why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011


DARKNESS WITHIN:
Neo-Nazi conspiracy theorists
at the heart of Occupy Melbourne protest

By VEXNEWSOctober 22, 2011


VEXNEWS can reveal that Tina Athanasopoulos,
a key organiser of the Occupy Melbourne
is a devotee of a bizarre anti-Semitic
neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist David Icke.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 am

yawn...people like you,who are devoid or dead in spirit aren't funny,when they think they are...Anyhoo,watched you spam alnight.Please continue with your mindless rants and hijacking peoples threads who don't want you.

Sleep
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  true lilly on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Funny, JD invites to join HPANWO Forum;
'they' CAN'T Answer this simple question:

Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?
but for asking it, 'they' attack and ban me,

and The Trolls toddle back here Rolling Eyes, with
'Billy Ruben' begging 'Lemonpie' to come help 'him'
churn yet more off topic lies and libel.Razz

true lilly wrote:...and "Billy Ruben/David Vincent"
thinks it's clever to be seen to be
sucking up to "Lemonpie".


HPANWO Forum
http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/index.php
In total there are 2 users online :
: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
(based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Most users ever online was 63 on
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm



SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/
In total there are 10 users online :
: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Most users ever online was 267 on
Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm



Why NO Reviews of David Icke
PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011?

Nov 2, 2011

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1526-why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011

DARKNESS WITHIN:
Neo-Nazi conspiracy theorists
at the heart of Occupy Melbourne protest

By VEXNEWSOctober 22, 2011


VEXNEWS can reveal that Tina Athanasopoulos,
a key organiser of the Occupy Melbourne
is a devotee of a bizarre anti-Semitic
neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist David Icke.
...but go on 'Billy',
keep telling us how the whole world wide web
only wants to read what the likes of 'Billy Ruben',
'Lemonpie', 'Tizwas', 'Ciggy', 'cori', 'tintin'
and
The Rest of The Insanely Lying CONspiracy Team
have to tell us, we "MUST BELEIVE"...OR ELSE,
suffer sever cyber-bullying.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  John Drake on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Handbags bird aint a prozzy she does it for free and at the drop of a hat. She does like him but the poor lad cant last very long and so cant give her what she wants. Truth be known she is a bit of an internet bike. A guy i know was going round there in the week sorting it out and he knew that others were on it when he was not. Then Handbag would turn up at the weekends to play happy familys. Rather him than me the dirty cunt lol. Handbags and many others sloppy seconds ewwwww no thanks. Its not like its an oil painting either, a bit miss piggy if you ask me. Still even though a bit of a pig its a vast improvement on the one he got up the duff. Jesus look at the state of that bastard. He does seem to like the mental bastards though.

Not a good shag i hear, dosent put much effort in but a dirty cunt whos up for out and squirts like a good un.


Last edited by John Drake on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

John Drake wrote:Handbags bird aint a prozzy she does it for free and at the drop of a hat. She does like him but the poor lad cant last very long and so cant give her what she wants. Truth be known she is a bit of an internet bike. A guy i know was going round there in the week sorting it out and he knew that others were on it when he was not. Then Handbag would turn up at the weekends to play happy familys. Rather him than me the dirty cunt lol. Handbags and many others sloppy seconds ewwwww no thanks. Its not like its an oil painting either, a bit miss piggy if you ask me. Still even though a bit of a pig its a vast improvement on the one he got up the duff. Jesus look at the stae of that bastard. He does seem to like the mental bastards though.

Not a good shag i hear, dosent put much effort in but a dirty cunt whos up for out and squirts like a good un.

rolf

That was rather meaty...she's not a member of DIF? I swear I'd seen her in photos at meet-ups.
Don't care about looks there JD,as long as you can get along after the deed.Everyone needs loving,so I'm not knocking his/her style and I'm glad Hagbards daughter is grown up about it,but a little hurt I'd say,but what choice does Hagbard have?,his wife doesn't want a relationship with him.For who he is,I think Handbag did quite well landing her.
Without being offensive,alot of white over-weight people look like pigs.We even share more DNA with livestock like cows,pigs and other,than monkeys.I think Satan got bored one day and fashioned humans from pigs for some fun.Just a little madness there.


wacky boobies dizzy
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droike is trying to get into Hagbard's forum!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum