Why no Mars Landings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 am

The real reason is the not the cost, but the real venue of this potential hoax - The Sahara desert - is controlled by forces which are not so friendly with NASA, and its organ grinder the US government. And this of this nugget of fact, it was 40 years since the Man was supposed to of set foot on the Moon, but The Moon is not a hostage of NASA. It was never even owned by NASA, and as for the 'Moon-Rock', this was fancy factory made rocks to fool the gullible public.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:02 am

Tiswas wrote:The real reason is the not the cost, but the real venue of this potential hoax - The Sahara desert - is controlled by forces which are not so friendly with NASA, and its organ grinder the US government. And this of this nugget of fact, it was 40 years since the Man was supposed to of set foot on the Moon, but The Moon is not a hostage of NASA. It was never even owned by NASA, and as for the 'Moon-Rock', this was fancy factory made rocks to fool the gullible public.


What a bell end you truly are.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 am

How Dare YOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
This is what is the gospel truth and let us face it 40 years is a damn long time for NASA to do nothing at all, at least someone like Gorilla199 can see and speak reason.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:28 am

Tiswas wrote:How Dare YOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
This is what is the gospel truth and let us face it 40 years is a damn long time for NASA to do nothing at all, at least someone like Gorilla199 can see and speak reason.

Truth lol no its not you made it up. Sahara desert lol.

40 years sitting round doing nothing lol. So you missed, Apollo-Soyuz Test Project, sky lab, Hubble, Mars rovers, all the probes, the space shuttle, the international space station etc.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:37 am

I have not missed anything at all Droike, and the real reason is that why the Mars Mission is not taking place is that the venue for this hoax, the Sahara desert is just too volitale at the moment. I know that there must be so much mineral wealth in Mars, but why not go drill for Martian oil????
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 am

http://www.solarviews.com/eng/mars.htm

Read the facts Droike, and there is mineral wealth in Mars but it is not the Earth's because it is virtually impossible to pull this stunt, with all that turbulant Mid-East policies going on at the moment.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:44 am

Tiswas wrote:I have not missed anything at all Droike, and the real reason is that why the Mars Mission is not taking place is that the venue for this hoax, the Sahara desert is just too volitale at the moment. I know that there must be so much mineral wealth in Mars, but why not go drill for Martian oil????

Right i want proof that they havent gone to mars because they want to film it in the Sahara desert. Tiswas says is not proof because its well known almost everything you say is shit.

Oil you stupid cunt. Do you really think its worth going all the way to Mars to get Oil? Even if there was oil on Mars lol you would have to sell each pint you brought back for millions of dollars. God you really are fucking thick.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 am

Tiswas wrote:http://www.solarviews.com/eng/mars.htm

Read the facts Droike, and there is mineral wealth in Mars but it is not the Earth's because it is virtually impossible to pull this stunt, with all that turbulant Mid-East policies going on at the moment.

So your saying they cant get the mineral weath from mars because of trouble in the middle is east stopping them faking it. Think about it daft cunt.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 am

Hey you!!! I maybe stupid but at least I am not a Freemason slave like you are. What the hell is that NASA link doing in your forum (which is the shade of your shadowy agenda). Yes the Sahara desert will be a perfect Mars look-alike esp during the early hrs of the morning, and watch the wonderful documentry called Capricorn ONe OK, then you will see home truths. And listen here, if Oil and Gas can be found on Planet Earth, why not Mars? The snag is that getting this important resource is hard and belongs to the Martians instead. But real gas is found on the Planet Jupiter. Cool
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 am

Tiswas wrote:Hey you!!! I maybe stupid but at least I am not a Freemason slave like you are. What the hell is that NASA link doing in your forum (which is the shade of your shadowy agenda). Yes the Sahara desert will be a perfect Mars look-alike esp during the early hrs of the morning, and watch the wonderful documentry called Capricorn ONe OK, then you will see home truths. And listen here, if Oil and Gas can be found on Planet Earth, why not Mars? The snag is that getting this important resource is hard and belongs to the Martians instead. But real gas is found on the Planet Jupiter. Cool

Freemason slave lol now shes parroting this gorilla twat lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 am

If you look at the sci-fi of the 1960's, like Arthur C Clarke's stuff, you'll see that everyone was predicting that the moon missions were just the start of something far greater. They extrapolated the current successes, Sputnik, Yuri Gagarin, Apollo etc and came up with a future scenario of permanent moon bases and manned missions to the outer planets by the end of the century.

Any 60's sci-fi fan or science enthousiast who could have seen into the future to the present day would gasp in dismay! Shocked Crying or Very sad It's 2009 and we haven't even sent any more men beyond Earth orbit!

What's going on? Wink
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:If you look at the sci-fi of the 1960's, like Arthur C Clarke's stuff, you'll see that everyone was predicting that the moon missions were just the start of something far greater. They extrapolated the current successes, Sputnik, Yuri Gagarin, Apollo etc and came up with a future scenario of permanent moon bases and manned missions to the outer planets by the end of the century.

Any 60's sci-fi fan or science enthousiast who could have seen into the future to the present day would gasp in dismay! Shocked Crying or Very sad It's 2009 and we haven't even sent any more men beyond Earth orbit!

What's going on? Wink

Money thats whats going on you fucking cock.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Hagbard Celine on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am

Droike wrote:
Money thats whats going on you fucking cock.

I'm not a cock, I'm a hen Laughing Cool Wink

Perhaps the trillion or so the govt's given the banks would have been gratefully accepted by NASA.
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Money thats whats going on you fucking cock.

I'm not a cock, I'm a hen Laughing Cool Wink

Perhaps the trillion or so the govt's given the banks would have been gratefully accepted by NASA.

Of course it would you fucking cock, now your point is?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Money thats whats going on you fucking cock.

I'm not a cock, I'm a hen Laughing Cool Wink

Perhaps the trillion or so the govt's given the banks would have been gratefully accepted by NASA.

Of course it would you fucking cock, now your point is?

That the govt are bullshitting when they say they can't afford it. Wink Laughing
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 am

That comment shows just out of touch with reality you really are. Do you really think goverments spend every penny they have and hold nothing in reserve for when shit like this goes down? You have to have money for both not one or the other and lest face it most people think space travel is a huge waste of money so which one out of the two would come first?

You say their bullshitting and yet Obalma is doing everything he can to slash NASA's budjet and scrap the new Moon missions anounced by Bush. If they had the money he wouldnt be doing that. He even had the front to propose tha NASA scrap all building of the new lauch systems and put People on top of the same systems that deliver ICBM's. When NASA said thats not safe its out of the question the cheeky git said yes it is safe. What the fuck does he know?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am

Droike wrote:That comment shows just out of touch with reality you really are. Do you really think goverments spend every penny they have and hold nothing in reserve for when shit like this goes down?

They don't have anything in reserve. They have a nation debt that is 100 times their GDP! Wink Laughing Cool
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 am

Lol, that's like saying a man who has a mortgage that's bigger than his income cant have money in the bank.

Also you contradicted yourself as you do often.

You say:

That the govt are bullshitting when they say they can't afford it.

Then you make the point the government has no money.

They don't have anything in reserve. They have a nation debt that is 100 times their GDP!

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why no Mars Landings?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum