Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack
BY BRENDAN GULLIFER
31 Dec, 2011 12:01 AM

Graffiti on the Arch of Victory.

OUTRAGED community leaders have condemned a graffiti attack on
Ballarat’s newly refurbished Arch of Victory as being
like vandalising war graves.


Expletives were discovered late yesterday halfway up
the city’s symbol of courage, less than two months after
its grand reopening.


Arch of Victory/Avenue of Honour Committee president
Bruce Price said it was the first time vandals had attacked
the war memorial in its 91-year history.


“We’ve had vandals damage lights in the precinct but no one
has done anything like this before,” Mr Price said.


“I’m absolutely flabbergasted that this could happen, it’s certainly a shock.”

Mr Price said attacking the arch was like desecrating war graves.

Mayor Mark Harris called it an act of grave disrespect.

“You just have to be saddened by it,” he said.

“I haven’t got the space to even contemplate it.”

Governor-General Quentin Bryce officially reopened the grand monument last month following an $810,000 restoration.

Ms Bryce said the Arch of Victory and adjacent Avenue of Honour were
powerful reminders of the sacrifice of countless men and women.


“This Arch of Victory stands as a lasting memorial
to all those who fought for our freedom during the last century,”
she said.


It stands for future generations of young people as a symbol of inspiration
and courage.


Police said they would investigate following a report from the council.

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

true lilly wrote:

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.

Local associates of Tintin/Mr Van Der Plooge,deface a war memorial?.I think the Orange Orders plan for world domination is more orchestrated than that...that's mere thuggery,I thought Tintin was arch-demon,it's be beneath him.

dizzy

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.

Local associates of Tintin/Mr Van Der Plooge,deface a war memorial?.I think the Orange Orders plan for world domination is more orchestrated than that...that's mere thuggery,I thought Tintin was arch-demon,it's be beneath him.

dizzy

Well It's A Start...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.

Local associates of Tintin/Mr Van Der Plooge,deface a war memorial?.I think the Orange Orders plan for world domination is more orchestrated than that...that's mere thuggery,I thought Tintin was arch-demon,it's be beneath him.

dizzy

Well It's A Start...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Bollocks...it's skate-punks,other than that or ethnics...yeah,that sounds good.

cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.

Local associates of Tintin/Mr Van Der Plooge,deface a war memorial?.I think the Orange Orders plan for world domination is more orchestrated than that...that's mere thuggery,I thought Tintin was arch-demon,it's be beneath him.

dizzy

Well It's A Start...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Bollocks...it's skate-punks,other than that or ethnics...yeah,that sounds good.

cthulhu


Up Close It Says This...



“I’m absolutely flabbergasted that this could happen, it’s certainly a shock.”

http://www.thecourier.com.au/news/local/news/general/outrage-at-arch-of-victory-graffiti-attack/2407154.aspx

I'm Quite Flabbergasted That They Still Use The Adjective Flabbergast To Indicate Mild Shock And Surprise Out In The Colonies...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

SICK 'EM, REX! Wink
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 am

true lilly wrote:SICK 'EM, REX! Wink

A toothless tiger and a gummy shark ?
I'm really shaking in my boots...


scared lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:16 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Hey You...True Looney you despicable dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag
you spammed my threads True lilly... noway noway
rimshot wacky catfight
Now...I spam yours,hehehehehehehe,and you're going to love it
tholms cowbonk dogshag offtopic
Billy Ruben wrote:

True Lilly above confesses she has child porn on her PC.
The full story that you don't know,is her husband,Bill/William Ryan,a serving detective in Victorian Police Force,was lied about by her,cause he got a vasectomy (smart husband),a divorce and took the kids for a few years.She was on her own...WHY?
She set him up as drug dealer,animal and baby rapist,all of which came to no avail.But the heinous low life creature she is,installed child-porn and tried to set him up for it.But,Police being trained in psyche,that they are,realized she's just a schizophrenic patient and let her be,giving the stupid old tart license to continue to be a menace to society and herself.
I have rectified the problem and contacted Ballarat Health services and dropped this note by emai...The Federal Police is next.
"There are a number of forums,that Suzy Ryan of Ballarat/Wendouree? where she states she has child porn on her PC,that Ballarat Police,Ballarat Mental Health,Frankston Hospital ,not to mention the dozens of individuals she accuses as blood sacificing satanic occultist,baby raping,beastiality types.She has caused alot of pain to people,over the years on many online forums.Even naming her ex-husband,Bill Ryan,allegedely,a serving detective in Victorian Police,as a peadophile and drug dealer.
She goes by the monicker of True Lilly/Vera Susa,her phone number is 0424705576,email: true-lilly@hotmail.com
If you decide to follow this through,with your own administrative body,or Ballarat Police,or a combined interview,I'm happy to make myself available at above written details or serve as a witness in court.I will,if you answer and show interest,collect all the data I can,besides her fabricated stories of being car bombed and beaten into hospital twice,she has caused much pain,to herself,people around her and the online community,she should be evaluated,but that is for your consideration and experience in this field to decide,thankyou for your time and consideration,my kind regards,Jason Cook.
http://www.bhs.org.au/?q=contact
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Hi shitbag scumbucket.Cause you were spiteful spamming unrelate crap this morning and my little modem packed in,I just had a friend/connection replace modem,line filter,all chords and Now I'm going to be a bastard and spam the fuck out of this place.Sod was warned and he can't do shit about it,so suck my dick you dog raping,child porn freak...and you admitted you have child porn and JD John Drake/Droike plays moral card one day and defends a known and self confessed pervert the next day.Enjoy the Federal Police babe,cause they're next babe...FUCK YOU BITCH !!!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Thought you were better than that JD,you might be a low life lying bastarde,but never believe4d you would support a self confessed child pervert and child porn freak like True Lilly,read between the lines sir,she installed the porn to try and set her husband up,there's alot you don't know,but the police are trying to prove...Have a nice day sir.I'm enjoying it...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1662p15-should-tiswas-be-appointed-moderator-of-sodlike-productions
http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1665p15-true-lilly-confesses-to-having-child-porn-on-her-pc
And Tiswas would of course volunteer her time to clean up the filth posted by known child porn spammers like True Lilly
or the garbage posterd by JD or one of his many aliases,Ratty,dropping scat and animal porn to defile and putrify Tiswas's very own forum.

She has experience in this field and believe she would be an assett to the administration here at Sodlike Productions


thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:




True Lilly above confesses she has child porn on her PC.
The full story that you don't know,is her husband,Bill/William Ryan,a serving detective in Victorian Police Force,was lied about by her,cause he got a vasectomy (smart husband),a divorce and took the kids for a few years.She was on her own...WHY?

She set him up as drug dealer,animal and baby rapist,...


McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Doubt It Very Much...

True Liily May Not Be Everyones Cup Of Tea...

And Her Spam Can Be A Tad Annoying...

But There Is An Ignore Button Somewhere In The User Control Panel...!!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

true lilly wrote:

So how much MORE WOEFUL
FOR 'THOSE' WHO despoiled,
and dealt treacherously with,
those who didn't only, NOT despoil
or deal treacherously,
but actually WORKED to BLESS,
as "tintin" knew and publicly admitted, I did,
after his 3 week stay in my home.
..after which,
THE CHILD PORN SPAMMERS MOVED IN.


Billy Ruben wrote:

And when the results differ,I'll post them.




Hmmmmmmm....interesting.

think jawdrop Suspect


Mmmmmmm...it just gets more interesting the more one digs,sifting and sorting you call it Suzy Ryan...I think I got you.Three times you admit child porn,but three times you blame a different party.You're not very consistent,are you Suzy,not what you would consider a credible witness.
This is going to be a walk in the park,see you in court,I could even get victims compensation for distrubing me all these years.
lol!

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:


What is curious, is how, and why, 'you' insist on constantly re-telling
'your' fantasy versions of my posts, when 'you' know that my posts
are there for anyone, even half-wits like 'you', to see how patently
absurd 'your' bald faced lies are.

But 'something' tells me it's coming from The WOmen who own 'your' balls.

The WOmen some of us know, can not be trusted to do right by their men
or children.
The WOmen who hunt working men to get knocked up by, then dump and
milk for maintenance.

The WOmen who get to the 'little heads' of men in order to drive them to
doing their evil bidding.

The WOmen who join the medical industry for the power to blackmail and
harm, rather than help and heal.
The WOmen who breed children as 'Tradable Commodities'.

The WOmen who hate women like me for refusing to join them in their
insanely bitter push for 'vengeance' against GOD, for creating MAN-KIND.

The WOmen too stupid to thank God for the men and women who take on
the great and burdensome task of correcting us when we err, with Justice.

Does this go for your two sons South Korean mail order brides.?

Not what you call patriotic Australian bloodline.National Action will hear about this,mark my words.

You'll turn downtown Ballarat into "Little Seoul" with the repatriation clauses.

You devil.



satan

Always wondered why a hard right winger like you was soft on immigration.When it suits you,you're a bit left in pursuasion
...Well,you're a traitor and YOU BETRAYED AUSTRALIA.Last two font colours were red and blue,Masonic,hidden code for KluKluxKlan...

But let the Korean brides know,it's just two years of marriage they have to endure,then they can divorce and claim Centrelink payments.


catfight

But one of your son's a philosphy student at Uni.Bright future his Korean bride has got.Student loan repayments and a degree you can't get a job with.Well,he could find a spiritual expression for pumping fuel.Yes,bright future,student loan repayments,living on the dole,stuck in your two bedroom government subsidised duplex.Bit cramped it'll be.But she'll be used to that,since they fit twelve people in a bedroom back at home in Korea...when the family repatriates,you should be able to fit 24 of them,as long as you didn't buy that Llama...

thumbs up

As we can see by the above evidence True Lilly,it's not like you really love your country.
You are an ursurper and a spy,a traitor and a scamp.Breeding a new "Welfare" generation.
Yes Suzy Ryan,You betrayed Australia...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But I do admit,I really did put you in to the mental health authorities.It's Sods fault too,he wouldn't moderate,so I sought outside help,to try and have you sectioned for six months,which would be enough time to clear up the general sub-forum and with your computer confiscated while they look for child porn,there'd be no sneak in one line link threads that everyone ignores.

It was for the good of the forum,so no hard feelings,Huh?

Now that I think about it,you were just collateral damage in my war with Sod...So sorry about that madam.Did you think I did this for the children and all things decent?No,this is a power struggle,no issues take precedence over a clash of egos.


Yes,it's diabolical I know,the lengths I'll go to stop spam.
But you do seriously need your head read.You should be there a long time,knowing how stubborn you are.Your god doesn't want martyrs Suzy,
you're in the wrong religeon and you don't have C-4 and a burka.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 am

They jumped the gun. They celebrated too early.
They failed The...


Victory against India this week in the second Test at the SCG would
all but assure Australian skipper Michael Clarke - dressed in the manner
of Victor Trumper
- of a significant triumph over the second-ranked
side in the world. Picture: Phil Hillyard
Read More

And I'm not talking about cricketers here, as they do know it takes character,
to battle for days, then, call it a draw, and battle again, at their next contest.
true lilly wrote:Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack
BY BRENDAN GULLIFER
31 Dec, 2011 12:01 AM

Graffiti on the Arch of Victory.

OUTRAGED community leaders have condemned a graffiti attack on
Ballarat’s newly refurbished Arch of Victory as being
like vandalising war graves.


Expletives were discovered late yesterday halfway up
the city’s symbol of courage, less than two months after
its grand reopening.


Arch of Victory/Avenue of Honour Committee president
Bruce Price said it was the first time vandals had attacked
the war memorial in its 91-year history.


“We’ve had vandals damage lights in the precinct but no one
has done anything like this before,” Mr Price said.


“I’m absolutely flabbergasted that this could happen, it’s certainly a shock.”

Mr Price said attacking the arch was like desecrating war graves.

Mayor Mark Harris called it an act of grave disrespect.

“You just have to be saddened by it,” he said.

“I haven’t got the space to even contemplate it.”

Governor-General Quentin Bryce officially reopened the grand monument last month following an $810,000 restoration.

Ms Bryce said the Arch of Victory and adjacent Avenue of Honour were
powerful reminders of the sacrifice of countless men and women.


“This Arch of Victory stands as a lasting memorial
to all those who fought for our freedom during the last century,”
she said.


It stands for future generations of young people as a symbol of inspiration
and courage.


Police said they would investigate following a report from the council.

________________________________________________________

Well, I hope they investigate the local associates of "tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge",
who so very bitterly spat venom at every Memorial To Our Soldiers that he saw
during
his 3 week stay here.

I also hope those who do respect the sacrifices of Our Soldiers, note the timing,
of this 'message' and look beyond any 'kids' who may have 'delivered' it, to the
adults in their lives.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:34 am

FURY at move to 'BRAND' ANZAC DAY.

Fury at move to 'brand' Anzac Day

Gemma Jones
ANZAC Day, arguably one of Australia's most sacred days,
is in danger of being "branded" by the Federal Government.
Furore over image branding of Anzac centenary
by Gemma Jones
From:Herald Sun
January 06, 2012
12:00AM



Former prisoner of war Frank Holland-Stabback believes Anzac Day
should not be caught up in brands or slogans.
Picture: Wayne Ludbey Herald Sun


ANZAC Day, arguably the most sacred day on the Australian calendar,
is in danger of being "branded" by the Federal Government.

War veterans say the 2015 centenary of the Australian landing on
Gallipoli will speak for itself, without the need for hype, slogans or motifs.


But federal bureaucrats have spent $100,000 on focus groups
to determine how to "brand" the big day.


Is the slogan an insult to Diggers? Join the debate below


A market research company was paid $103,275 to conduct focus groups nationwide, including in Melbourne, last year.


Former premier Jeff Kennett said it was "an abject waste of money".


It should be clear to the Government what the day means,
and the idea of "branding" it was ridiculous, he said.


"Anzac Day has come to mean so much that increasing numbers of young people are participating in dawn services and other commemorative services around Anzac Day,"
he said.


Results: Anzac Day
Thanks for voting!

Does Anzac Day need a slogan or image makeover for its centenary in 2015?

Yes 3.45% (4 votes)No 96.55% (112 votes)

Total votes: 116


"It is a political intervention which should be snuffed out immediately,
not just because it's a waste of money but because Anzac Day ... (is)
profoundly celebrated and commemorated."


World War II veteran and ex-PoW Frank Holland-Stabback,
who will march for the last time this year, agreed,
saying Anzac Day allowed him to show his pride in serving his country.


"I think Anzac Day is known well enough as it is."

Victorian RSL boss David McLachlan said
he did not want to comment until he had seen the plans.


A Department of Veterans' Affairs spokeswoman said the idea for
"a national brand or motif" emerged from an Anzac Centenary Advisory Board
meeting on October 14.


It was "not unusual for the Australian Government to undertake focus testing
for a project of this scale and importance", she said.


The Government was tendering for a design, and she said concepts were
"focus tested by a market research company" with defence force members and
people from various age groups.


They were asked how well each motif gained their attention and which
they considered would best represent the Anzac centenary.


"This was important to determine resonance with the Australian community," she said.


Ray Brown, from the Injured Service Persons Association (Peacetime), said
the Government's approach was inappropriate,
and Anzacs who fought at Gallipoli would have been stunned.


- with Paul Tatnell
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Besides commending those Hooligans for defacing the Arch...I noticed Miss Newsbot,that you dilligently avoided the sexual scandals in our serving Navy and Army personelle.

Yes,we all know you treat women as second rate,just like my mother in law did,denied her own femininity and her tit rotted and dropped off as a sign to change her attitude to loving herself.Did'nt work of course,she grew a beard.

But just letting you know,as an ex-serving reservist,the stories in the papers are true and actually down played,as it is a disgusting mind-set that our military personelle enact on each other.

AND THEREFORE ARE TRAITORS TO MY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE...SUCK MY LEFT TESTICLE WHILE YOU'RE ABOUT IT,CHUMP DOWN ON THIS AND EAT SHIT.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Besides commending those Hooligans for defacing the Arch...I noticed Miss Newsbot,that you dilligently avoided the sexual scandals in our serving Navy and Army personelle.

Yes,we all know you treat women as second rate,just like my mother in law did,denied her own femininity and her tit rotted and dropped off as a sign to change her attitude to loving herself.Did'nt work of course,she grew a beard.

But just letting you know,as an ex-serving reservist,the stories in the papers are true and actually down played,as it is a disgusting mind-set that our military personelle enact on each other.

AND THEREFORE ARE TRAITORS TO MY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE...SUCK MY LEFT TESTICLE WHILE YOU'RE ABOUT IT,CHUMP DOWN ON THIS AND EAT SHIT.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10778347

Sex abuse still rife in armed services
By Greg Ansley 5:30 AM Friday Jan 13, 2012 Email
Print


Expand Australian Defence Minister Stephen Smith said sexual abuse would not be tolerated in the Defence Force. Photo / NZPAAlarming revelations in confidential military reports reveal that the Australian Defence Force is struggling to reduce levels of sexual abuse, bullying and other problems among its troops.

Despite a massive bid to shift the force's culture and seven reports probing almost every aspect of service life after a series of scandals, documents obtained by Channel Seven under freedom of information laws show little appears to have changed.

Most of the incidents were reported after the outrage of last year's Skype scandal, in which a cadet at the elite Australian Defence Force Academy filmed his seduction of a female colleague and broadcast it live to other cadets.

The incidents included in dozens of "hot issues briefs" obtained by Channel Seven ranged from rape and attempted murder to possession of child pornography, sexual assault, the concubinage of teenagers on base and further explicit videotaping.

The greatest number of complaints involved the navy, whose problems peaked with revelations of life on board the supply ship HMAS Success during an Asian deployment in 2009.

Subject to a separate report and pending action, these included inappropriate conduct towards women, workforce bullying, a "tribal culture" on board the ship, drunken and disreputable behaviour ashore, a breakdown in discipline and serious failures of command.

Even after the subsequent outcry, problems continued on board the Success.

The Channel Seven documents said one of its officers had been accused of inappropriate relationships with junior sailors and of filming them in the shower.

Videos of sexual acts with other sailors were also discovered, butdespite a record of similar behaviour the officer was transferred to another ship.

The documents also said that just four days after the first report into the original Success allegations, a sailor on the ship - now facing court martial - allegedly indecently assaulted two others in their cabin.

More serious was the charging of a sailor from the minehunter HMAS Yarra with aggravated sexual assault and strangulation with intent to murder.

In the army, a soldier was charged with rape, deprivation of liberty and assault involving a female civilian, another at the School of Artillery was found in possession of child pornography, and yet another was accused of housing two teenagers, aged 15 and 17, for two weeks in Sydney's Holsworthy barracks.

An air force member was charged with indecently assaulting a minor.

Defence Minister Stephen Smith said yesterday that such behaviour would not be tolerated.

"It is essential that the Defence Force promotes and enforces the highest standards of behaviour in line with modern community expectations and creates an environment where complaints can be aired and appropriately addressed," he said.

Smith already has a welter of disturbing reports to consider, continuing long lists of recommendations from the five inquiries established after the Skype scandal.

Most will be released this month, with the Government's response.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:25 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16524952

New sex scandals hit Australia's military forces Australia's defence forces have been hit by several scandals, prompting wide-ranging reviews Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Filming sex 'rife at Navy base'
Australia sex abuse probe swamped
Australia sex row cadets charged

Australia's military has been hit by more sex scandals, after a local news channel obtained documents under freedom of information laws.

The documents detail "serious breaches of discipline", including allegations of sexual assault, child pornography, rape and drug-dealing.

Channel Seven said over 100 incidents had been reported in the last year.

The Australian Defence Force said in a statement it had "responded promptly to these incidents".

"Defence has no tolerance for misconduct or security breaches," the statement said, adding that "it had referred "criminal matters to relevant civil authorities".

'Hot Issues Briefs'

This is the latest in a string of allegations of abusive and sexist behaviour in the ranks of the Australian Defence Force.

A review by Australia's human rights commissioner in November said women in Australia's top military academy faced "widespread low-level sexual harassment" - although the review said conditions had improved over the last decade.

The review was ordered in the wake of a sex scandal at the Canberra-based Australian Defence Force Academy where two cadets were accused of secretly filming a female cadet having sex and broadcasting it on the internet.

The latest set of documents, known as Hot Issues Briefs, was retrieved after a freedom of information request by the Channel Seven News network.

The most common complaint was sexual assault, with more than a dozen cases reported over an eight-month period, Australian media reports say. Many of the allegations involved the Navy, where misconduct on four warships is apparently being investigated.

One case involves a senior officer on the HMAS Success who reportedly video-taped sexual encounters with junior officers.

Seven months earlier on the same ship, a female sailor said she had been assaulted during a port visit to Singapore.

A report last year found that sailors aboard the HMAS Success engaged in "predatory" behaviour and drunken misconduct.

Seven News also said the document contained "a handful of child porn charges, drug dealing and rape allegations," AFP reported.

One review is already being conducted into the treatment of women throughout the Australian military which will be completed in 2012.

A separate review, ordered by the Department of Defence, has received more than 1,000 allegations of abuse, ABC News reported late last year.

Reviews have also been ordered into the use of alcohol and social media in the military.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Billy Ruben/BBC News wrote:Seven News also said the document contained "a handful of child porn charges, drug dealing and rape allegations," AFP reported.

Piece of shit like you should feel right at home- in t-he- -a-r-m-e-d- -f-o-r--c-e-s-.Since you use child porn to one,
Set Up your ex-husband,Australian Biker Groups and who else was it?Tintin?.

You downloaded it,failed to set people up and now wank off to it,you sick cunt of a thing...Hate you with a deadly passion.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben/BBC News wrote:Seven News also said the document contained "a handful of child porn charges, drug dealing and rape allegations," AFP reported.

Piece of shit like you should feel right at home- in t-he- -a-r-m-e-d- -f-o-r--c-e-s-.Since you use child porn to one,
Set Up your ex-husband,Australian Biker Groups and who else was it?Tintin?.

You downloaded it,failed to set people up and now wank off to it,you sick cunt of a thing...Hate you with a deadly passion.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/naval-officer-walks-the-plank-over-hmas-success-scandal/story-e6freuzr-1226122426157





Join us over on Facebook | Twitter


A NAVY lieutenant not directly involved in the appalling behaviour on the navy's sex ship of shame, HMAS Success, has become the first person to be sacked over the scandal.

The former deputy marine engineering officer was issued with a "termination notice" this week for his role in the scandal that rocked the navy with revelations of bullying, public sex acts and drug and alcohol abuse.

Such a notice is the most serious administrative sanction in the defence force.

The officer, who is now based at HMAS Cairns in far north Queensland, was not accused of bad behaviour and has 28 days to respond and to appeal to keep his job.

He was called as a witness to the judicial inquiry into HMAS Success conducted by Roger Gyles QC where he said he was aware of allegations of misconduct but that he didn't believe them so took no action.












Recommended Coverage




.



Sex, booze and stranded sailors»

THREE sailors thrown off <em>HMAS Success </em>in Singapore without explanation amid a sex scandal should be paid compensation, a judicial inquiry said.
.


.



Navy engineers blamed for sex misconduct»

THE damning report on sexual misbehaviour aboard&nbsp; HMAS Success has blamed sailors in the engineering department.
.


.



'Protected' sailors preyed upon women»

INQUIRY into <em>HMAS Success </em>scandal finds there was a culture of silence, mutual protection and intimidation aboard ship.
.


.



No action on HMAS Success bullies»

A&nbsp;TAXPAYER funded inquiry into misconduct&nbsp;on HMAS Success has failed to recommend disciplinary action against the bullies.
.


.



Navy's bid to scuttle sailor drunks»

AUSTRALIA'S sailors will be banned from drinking in foreign ports and face compulsory drug and alcohol tests unless the navy's booze culture is scuttled.
.


.



Navy 'sex ring' inquiry begins»

A FRESH investigation has begun into allegations sailors were running a sex ring aboard HMAS <em>Success</em> during an overseas deployment last May.
.


.



Navy probes sex game shame»

THE Navy has been plunged into a sex scandal involving claims men sailors ran a contest to bed women sailors, assigning dollar values to each woman.
.


.



Failure to stamp out culture of shame»

SEXUAL abuse and bullying has a long tradition in the Royal Australian Navy. The 1992 HMAS Swan scandal lifted the lid on a sordid world of alcohol, sex and power.
.


.



Millions spent yet Success fails»

SEXUAL abuse and bullying has a long tradition in the Australian Navy. The HMAS Swan scandal lifted the lid on that.
.


.



Navy sex scandal could hurt recruitment»

THE man charged with looking after the navy's image admits the potentially "abhorrent" behaviour of four sailors aboard HMAS Success could harm future recruitment efforts.
.


.



Australian Navy's bid to scuttle drunks»

AUSTRALIA'S sailors will be banned from drinking in foreign ports and face compulsory drug and alcohol tests unless the navy's booze culture is scuttled.
.


.



Sex shame sinks navy reputation»

A JUDICIAL inquiry into the navy's ship of HMAS Success uncovered a &quot;tribal&quot; culture of bullying, sex, drug and alcohol abuse and high-level incompetence.
..



"He is apparently being sacked for what he didn't do," a navy source said.

The Gyles inquiry uncovered a "tribal" culture of bullying, sex, drug and alcohol abuse and high-level incompetence. It also found that three senior sailors accused of misconduct and thrown off the ship in Singapore were left in "limbo" by senior officers who chose to withhold information, not release it.

"There is no hint anyone gave any consideration to the interests of the landed sailors and their families," the report said.

It was also highly critical of the navy's senior management culture and demanded compensation for the sailors. "I recommend the Chief of Navy offer a properly framed apology to the landed senior sailors and a payment of ex-gratia monetary compensation be made to each of them," it said.

Opposition defence spokesman David Johnston accused the navy of scapegoating a junior officer.

"This is clearly an attempt by navy to use this young officer as a scapegoat to cover up the endemic shortcomings of the military justice system in the navy and the ADF," Senator Johnston said. "If the Defence Minister is half serious about just who should be accountable for this sorry episode on HMAS Success then he has to show some leadership to ensure that it is not just a young officer who happens to be in the firing line who wears the blame for this."

According to a navy source, the lieutenant is only the first of several personnel who served in Success who will be terminated or disciplined.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

http://search.news.com.au/related/id%3Astory_1226034905938/0/Australian-Navy-sex-cadet-put-on-trial/?us=ndmtheaustralian&sid=910&as=TAUS&ac=search&r=related


THE female RAAF cadet at the centre of the latest military sex scandal was hauled before a disciplinary hearing yesterday to plead guilty to unrelated minor charges.

Defence Minister Stephen Smith described the decision to proceed with the hearing as "inappropriate", "insensitive" and "completely stupid".

He refused to support the decision by the Australian Defence Force Academy commandant Commodore Bruce Kafer to proceed with matters concerning unlawful absence and drinking.

The unidentified cadet, 18, known only as "Kate", went public after a consensual sex act between herself and a first-year army cadet was beamed via Skype into a nearby room where six other male cadets were tuned in. Still images were also distributed using a mobile phone.

After raising the matter with Commodore Kafer, "Kate" feared it would be covered up so she contacted the media.













Related Coverage

»ADFA sex scandal lands in ACT court The Daily Telegraph, 30 Apr 2011
»Gillard supports female combat roles The Daily Telegraph, 12 Apr 2011
»Sex scandal: defence culture faces review The Australian, 11 Apr 2011
»Brass won't act over cadet scandal The Australian, 11 Apr 2011
»Failed by the system: the cadet's true story The Daily Telegraph, 9 Apr 2011
.



She claimed she has been abused with taunts of "slut" from her fellow students.

Mr Smith said he had been assured by Defence chief Angus Houston that she had received counselling and "peer group support".

It is understood the Commodore did not offer her counselling or any form of support at their initial meeting.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16524952

New sex scandals hit Australia's military forces Australia's defence forces have been hit by several scandals, prompting wide-ranging reviews Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Filming sex 'rife at Navy base'
Australia sex abuse probe swamped
Australia sex row cadets charged

Australia's military has been hit by more sex scandals, after a local news channel obtained documents under freedom of information laws.

The documents detail "serious breaches of discipline", including allegations of sexual assault, child pornography, rape and drug-dealing.

Channel Seven said over 100 incidents had been reported in the last year.

The Australian Defence Force said in a statement it had "responded promptly to these incidents".

"Defence has no tolerance for misconduct or security breaches," the statement said, adding that "it had referred "criminal matters to relevant civil authorities".

'Hot Issues Briefs'

This is the latest in a string of allegations of abusive and sexist behaviour in the ranks of the Australian Defence Force.

A review by Australia's human rights commissioner in November said women in Australia's top military academy faced "widespread low-level sexual harassment" - although the review said conditions had improved over the last decade.

The review was ordered in the wake of a sex scandal at the Canberra-based Australian Defence Force Academy where two cadets were accused of secretly filming a female cadet having sex and broadcasting it on the internet.

The latest set of documents, known as Hot Issues Briefs, was retrieved after a freedom of information request by the Channel Seven News network.

The most common complaint was sexual assault, with more than a dozen cases reported over an eight-month period, Australian media reports say. Many of the allegations involved the Navy, where misconduct on four warships is apparently being investigated.

One case involves a senior officer on the HMAS Success who reportedly video-taped sexual encounters with junior officers.

Seven months earlier on the same ship, a female sailor said she had been assaulted during a port visit to Singapore.

A report last year found that sailors aboard the HMAS Success engaged in "predatory" behaviour and drunken misconduct.

Seven News also said the document contained "a handful of child porn charges, drug dealing and rape allegations," AFP reported.

One review is already being conducted into the treatment of women throughout the Australian military which will be completed in 2012.

A separate review, ordered by the Department of Defence, has received more than 1,000 allegations of abuse, ABC News reported late last year.

Reviews have also been ordered into the use of alcohol and social media in the military.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Besides commending those Hooligans for defacing the Arch...I noticed Miss Newsbot,that you dilligently avoided the sexual scandals in our serving Navy and Army personelle.

Yes,we all know you treat women as second rate,just like my mother in law did,denied her own femininity and her tit rotted and dropped off as a sign to change her attitude to loving herself.Did'nt work of course,she grew a beard.

But just letting you know,as an ex-serving reservist,the stories in the papers are true and actually down played,as it is a disgusting mind-set that our military personelle enact on each other.

AND THEREFORE ARE TRAITORS TO MY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE...SUCK MY LEFT TESTICLE WHILE YOU'RE ABOUT IT,CHUMP DOWN ON THIS AND EAT SHIT.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10778347

Sex abuse still rife in armed services
By Greg Ansley 5:30 AM Friday Jan 13, 2012 Email
Print


Expand Australian Defence Minister Stephen Smith said sexual abuse would not be tolerated in the Defence Force. Photo / NZPAAlarming revelations in confidential military reports reveal that the Australian Defence Force is struggling to reduce levels of sexual abuse, bullying and other problems among its troops.

Despite a massive bid to shift the force's culture and seven reports probing almost every aspect of service life after a series of scandals, documents obtained by Channel Seven under freedom of information laws show little appears to have changed.

Most of the incidents were reported after the outrage of last year's Skype scandal, in which a cadet at the elite Australian Defence Force Academy filmed his seduction of a female colleague and broadcast it live to other cadets.

The incidents included in dozens of "hot issues briefs" obtained by Channel Seven ranged from rape and attempted murder to possession of child pornography, sexual assault, the concubinage of teenagers on base and further explicit videotaping.

The greatest number of complaints involved the navy, whose problems peaked with revelations of life on board the supply ship HMAS Success during an Asian deployment in 2009.

Subject to a separate report and pending action, these included inappropriate conduct towards women, workforce bullying, a "tribal culture" on board the ship, drunken and disreputable behaviour ashore, a breakdown in discipline and serious failures of command.

Even after the subsequent outcry, problems continued on board the Success.

The Channel Seven documents said one of its officers had been accused of inappropriate relationships with junior sailors and of filming them in the shower.

Videos of sexual acts with other sailors were also discovered, butdespite a record of similar behaviour the officer was transferred to another ship.

The documents also said that just four days after the first report into the original Success allegations, a sailor on the ship - now facing court martial - allegedly indecently assaulted two others in their cabin.

More serious was the charging of a sailor from the minehunter HMAS Yarra with aggravated sexual assault and strangulation with intent to murder.

In the army, a soldier was charged with rape, deprivation of liberty and assault involving a female civilian, another at the School of Artillery was found in possession of child pornography, and yet another was accused of housing two teenagers, aged 15 and 17, for two weeks in Sydney's Holsworthy barracks.

An air force member was charged with indecently assaulting a minor.

Defence Minister Stephen Smith said yesterday that such behaviour would not be tolerated.

"It is essential that the Defence Force promotes and enforces the highest standards of behaviour in line with modern community expectations and creates an environment where complaints can be aired and appropriately addressed," he said.

Smith already has a welter of disturbing reports to consider, continuing long lists of recommendations from the five inquiries established after the Skype scandal.

Most will be released this month, with the Government's response.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm


so fucking what,short memory do you have?,remember your stupid little outburst when I raised the issue of spamming...you get paid back today smart-arse.I'm going to be mean as for as long as I like,you crippled cunt,hate you...passionately.

cthulhu thumbs down

What,Sod hasn't woke up to your persistant PM's,he does,nt live next to the PC like deadshits like you and JD...suck on that

and fuck you.Your boys could'nt land an Aussie girl,because Aussie Ladies,they think for themselves,but your sons opted for Koreans so they can control them,like that one too?

I do.

Just like Mummy they are,hey,Palomino....hehehehehehe.It's not love with your lot,but frekshow control.Those Korean brides will wake up fast,just like Tintin did,invited over on false pretenses,to find a raving gin soaked perverted freak like you...Fuck you bitch.




lol!







Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  true lilly on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 pm

'Your' "Private" Phone Numbers that 'you' make 'your' continued deaths threats from,
are not private either. That's quite a gang of fools 'you' are betraying, isn't it.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 pm

true lilly wrote:'Your' "Private" Phone Numbers that 'you' make 'your' continued deaths threats from,
are not private either. That's quite a gang of fools 'you' are betraying, isn't it.



Prove it you lying troll,don't know what you're talking about.As usual,I don't speak delusional schizophrenic.

lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outrage at Arch of Victory graffiti attack

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum