Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  John Drake on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:09 am

[quote="Hagbard Celine"]
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote: To Link Your Profession To Your Political Beleifs Is Wrong In Hagbards Case...

He Was A Hospital Porter, Transporting Around Damadged Peices Of Meat...

Whether That Was A King Or A Tramp Is Irrevelat...

But He Linked His Political Beleifs To His Profession....

So He Was Deemed Unfit To Do His Job Objectiveley...!!!
Well I don't agree with that, as we've discussed before. But this is besides the point right now. What I want to know is how a post made on my FaceBook page that was only visible to my FB friends ended up on this forum. If you are Cheeb, McK, then it wasn't via (You know who) was it? He said he wanted to get in touch with you; did you get my PM?


You know why so called friends take the piss out of you behind your back? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why you lost your kid and wife? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why you lost your job? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why you lie and say your work record was impeccable and yet you made videos of them wanting to sack you for being an asshole and we both know you have many times spent whole shifts on conspiracy sites on the net? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why your own mother gave evidence against you in court saying you cant even look after yourself let alone your kid? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why you let your family freeze in the winter claiming energy is a con while still using it wheneverr you needed it and spending thousands going to woo woo shows and staying in hotels with your tart? Because your a cunt Ben

You know why you said your mother was involved in an illuminati plot against you? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why you think people who do know what they are talking about are always wrong and you are right? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why the kids used to pick on you and bully you at school? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why your bird is frigid? Because your a cunt Ben.

Do you know why you spent 10 days hiding thinking 'they' were coming for you in black helicopters to take you to Guantanamo bay for throwing a bin bag of trash out of your window? Because your a cunt Ben.

Do you know why you think you need to where a disguise incase people recognize you at skeptics in the pub meetings? Because your a cunt Ben.

You know why your mom and dad dumpted you in the nut house? Because your a cunt Ben.

Do you know why when you see phycologists and they tell you that you have delusions of grandeur, big mental issues, cant tell right from wrong or fact from fiction you claim its not you but them? Because your a cunt Ben.

What Benny Ball does is invent storys and believe any old crap as a cop out so he dosent have to admit to himself that he is a cunt.

Cheebs on your friends list on Facebook. Cheeb posted what your brother said. No conspiracy, no big plot just piss and shit everyday stuff Mr not as important as he would like to think he is. Infact you are just a waste of space cunt.

Your a down and out waste of space asshole who blames everyone but himself for his shit. Get over yourself dick head and leave me out of you paranoid delusions.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:No Ben, It Was A Hot Topic At The Time,

I Think Your Brother Made A Fair Comment,

And I Reproduced It...

...Check Your Inbox...
OK, mate. I've done that. (I assume you are Cheeb, right? Wink ) I'm not hopping mad about it and I'm not saying you got it off Facebook. But I'd like to know how this happened. This means that somebody on my FB frieds list is cutting people's comments.

BTW, the person I call (You know who) is not Droike. I think he thinks I mean him when I said it; I don't. I see he's left me a post. I'd rather not reply to it so I'm telling all members that I wasn't referring to Droike. I'll PM you to tell you who it was.
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Christ Hagbard,
you can't tell this is Cheeb,you're a friend of his.Glad you were a porter and not involved in psyche.You fucked up,your brother agreed,if you can't accept it,you're delusional.
Should've kept your beliefs seperate from your job,

So it doesn't bother you that simply expressing a viewpoint that is in no way related to your job can get you sacked nowadays? Rolling Eyes Not only that, but get your character smeared by false accusations of bullying. Evil or Very Mad
you lacked tact and left yourself open to your enemies like Droike to take advantage.Sad but true.When you got enemies like him,make sure you got nothing to lose in future.
This is hypothetical in this case because, just for once, Droike is innocent. Laughing I just find it strange that whenever somebody get taken advantage of in this world it somehow always regarded as their fault. They, the victim, are the ones advised to change their ways. Sad
Most of our best nurses are in Blighty and Europe,lucrative pay packets you see.Why do you think I was into it.Job,anywhere in the world,easy travel.To old for miliatry inteliigence and the wall came down anyway.
You were a nurse? Shocked Then you should recognize a breach of normal Health Service practice and procedure when you see it.
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:39 am

Just to let everybody know, I've put the member called "John Drake" on my Ignore List. Cool
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Feedtime-Nobodys Fault But Mine

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Christ Hagbard,
you can't tell this is Cheeb,you're a friend of his.Glad you were a porter and not involved in psyche.You fucked up,your brother agreed,if you can't accept it,you're delusional.
Should've kept your beliefs seperate from your job,

So it doesn't bother you that simply expressing a viewpoint that is in no way related to your job can get you sacked nowadays? Rolling Eyes Not only that, but get your character smeared by false accusations of bullying. Evil or Very Mad
you lacked tact and left yourself open to your enemies like Droike to take advantage.Sad but true.When you got enemies like him,make sure you got nothing to lose in future.
This is hypothetical in this case because, just for once, Droike is innocent. Laughing I just find it strange that whenever somebody get taken advantage of in this world it somehow always regarded as their fault. They, the victim, are the ones advised to change their ways. Sad
Most of our best nurses are in Blighty and Europe,lucrative pay packets you see.Why do you think I was into it.Job,anywhere in the world,easy travel.To old for miliatry inteliigence and the wall came down anyway.
You were a nurse? Shocked Then you should recognize a breach of normal Health Service practice and procedure when you see it.


Billy Ruben wrote:

Christ Hagbard,
you can't tell this is Cheeb,you're a friend of his.Glad you were a porter and not involved in psyche.You fucked up,your brother agreed,if you can't accept it,you're delusional.
Should've kept your beliefs seperate from your job,you lacked tact and left yourself open to your enemies like Droike to take advantage.Sad but true.When you got enemies like him,make sure you got nothing to lose in future.Then they can't reduce you,you can only go up in that case.Sad you lost your job,looks like you enjoyed it.Had I finished my degree,I would've been very considerate of my underlings and at least given you a few warnings,then offered you the sack or a transfer.In this country,very under-staffed.Most of our best nurses are in Blighty and Europe,lucrative pay packets you see.Why do you think I was into it.Job,anywhere in the world,easy travel.To old for miliatry inteliigence and the wall came down anyway.



Sorry Hagbard,if you persist in taking quotes out of context, or just don't comprehend,then it's best not speaking or discussing with you.I can see you have your mind made up and it's the fault of The Illuminaughty,black helicopters or anything else you care to imagine.

No,I never even got to start and finish my degree cause of psychic attacks in the class-room leaving me convulsing and smashed my front teeth.I was doing a preparation course for my degree the following semester,to improve mathematical comprehension.But since you want to comment on situations that never occurred,you're a put off to intelligence.I regret,I have to agree with half of Droikes post that you refuse to quote above,but you have read it,don't lie about that.

And your brother is right,should've kept it out of the work-place.
We had a guy in the railways,who back in 199o talk about the faked moon-landings and how he got locked up by the police because Peter Garrett stole his lyrics for a well known song.See any patterns here old son...probably not.But that was a basket case of a job,where hard work was scolded and corrup activities and having BBQ's and using the cherry picker to dive in the steam train reservoir was rewarded.

But you worked with people and health.Reading conspiracy sites on working hours is not what I call a strong work ethic.But since you can't accept self blame for your own fuck-ups and twist and cut post to suit your arguements,you aint worth a squirt of goat-shit to me.
Seek help.




thumbs down dizzy wacky aaargh
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ustanes Sexuality is not your business...cunts.

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 am

And another thing you three shit-bags,that being Sod,Hagbard and Droike...you should'nt be discussing Ustanes sex life without her express permission.It's what guys do when they can't get their ends in.

I hope you bastards go rootless for long time to come.You dusgust me

Hagbard,poor show,old son.If that's the friend you are with the ladies,you're no fucking different from football jocks...

Thumbs fucking down to the lot of you...


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh,I might add...

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am

Oh,just want to be a bastard and add to this rather fine thread...hehehehehehe



http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1845-so-what-retarded-game-is-this

Billy Ruben wrote:JD,if that statement about UStane,his bird being frigid,that's a lie.
I heard she's not a sexual creature from Sod.And begrudgingly,I admit,he's a far better looking bloke than Hagbard,but maybe not as nice as Hagbard.Well,to women anyway.In fact,I see you both the same,just he has a better mask than you,as you are evil...and a cunt.


cthulhu


Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:


Black choppers for him...I don't think so,you got to be a REAL THREAT,like me,who actually knows something.Christ,the amount of mistakes he's made,they want tossers like that leading the conspiracy industry.To make it look bad.Good ones,get fuck-all airplay,hushed up and covered up,like me,or just killed off.Simples.Unless you make it to the big-time,to late to shut them up.Useful idiots most of them.

rolling pin wacky catfight dizzy

Billy Ruben wrote:Hang on a second...there's a very serious accusation here.

Hagbard was using work computers in work time to look up conspiracy sites.
That's a no-no.That's evil...and fucked.
Not Happy.
I'd love his job and would work,unceasingly,except for assigned break periods for eats and smokes,from start to finish.Colin The Repco Manager and I might hate each other,but if he was honest,he'd admit,like he's done,I'm the best worker he ever had,George from Waitara certainly would.Strong work ethics are valued by me.It's the problem with the west,want so much for so little input.Disgraceful.




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  sharky on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 pm

John Drake wrote:

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt rolling pin

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt .

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin Because your a cunt

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin he is a cunt.

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin cunt.

rolling pin rolling pin
.


cheers

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Ciggy on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:So it doesn't bother you that simply expressing a viewpoint that is in no way related to your job can get you sacked nowadays?[/color]

No way related to your job... like calling your website "HOSPITAL PORTERS against the NWO"? That part or the chant prior to every video making it intensely clear at every moment you are (were) a hospital porter? It's astonishing that the hospital could ever make any sort of an inference that you were associating your political beliefs with your job. You've got them dead to rights there.

Chip chip, on with the crusade then! rolling pin
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

stuff a turkey with shit & cook it in your neighbors oven
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm in my happy place...

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7843&start=1260

Fujita wrote:she didn't like it too much when I stuck my tongue in her ass, lol

made her flinch

Look Fujita,when my missus can't put out,I just play this video,puts me off for a few days,but to be honest,it's starting to have detrimental effects.I'm becoming impotent.Everyday,this blad-headed noggin,keeps popping into my head and I run out of the room,shaking,crying and curl up in a corner,muttering...
I'm in my happy place,I'm in my happy place,I'm in my happy place...


jawdrop scared wacky boobies pale What a Face Shocked Evil or Very Mad





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Thumbs fucking down to the lot of you...
Oh dear, Billy, what a pity you've been so rude to me. Otherwise I have some excellent answers for all your points. However as an ex-Hospital Porter I don't discuss these matters with people who hurl abuse at me on the Internet. Eat Ignore list! Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by Hagbard Celine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am

Ciggy wrote:No way related to your job... like calling your website "HOSPITAL PORTERS against the NWO"?
Take a look through the blogosphere or YouTube and see how many usernames you'll find like "Army-lad" or "Ex-marine". Also there are lots of people who publically express political, religious and philosophical beliefs in the media and in public domains. I count among these Evan Harris, a former Member of Parliament who is always on TV, and Dr Sarah Wollason, a sitting MP who is also a practicing GP. In this world we're supposed to have Free Speech, and that means that we can say what we do for a living and be trusted to do our job professionally at the same time. On no occasion ever did I bring my conspiratorial activism into my work. I very rarely mentioned it to patients, unless they brought up the subject first. This doesn't seem to be a problem if you have a conventional political belief. You won't be sacked for being an outspoken Marxist, nationalist, Green (One of my English teachers at school was a Green MEP) or if you want to be really extreme, a Tory! Laughing But it's only when you speak out about other things, "crazy things", Rolling Eyes Razz that shit flies your way. That children are being abused on an institutional basis by the state, corporations and the Church; that 9/11 was not the work of Islamic terrorists, but was a false flag military operation carried out by the US Government; that some of the Unidentified Flying Objects that are becoming increasingly common in the skies above our heads are actually artefacts of an extraterrestrial civilization. What you say that you get into trouble! (If we're just "crazy" "Conspiracy nuts" then why are they so defeisive?")
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A new front to consider...

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Thumbs fucking down to the lot of you...
Oh dear, Billy, what a pity you've been so rude to me. Otherwise I have some excellent answers for all your points. However as an ex-Hospital Porter I don't discuss these matters with people who hurl abuse at me on the Internet. Eat Ignore list! Evil or Very Mad


http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1852-what-a-cock-handbag-is

John Drake wrote:The silly fucker has posted online that while he's making a claim for unemployment benefit he's working and earning money cash in hand. You fucking see if when he gets caught for benefit fraud and tax evasion he doesnt blame it on some conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Whats he doing claiming unemployment benefit anyway? Look at his site and how he always said he would never go into the place and sign on and yet thats what he's done.


Proud to make the list...
but when you read this off-line,as you will,you might want to consider,as a person like yourself who continually rocks the system,and you are trying to allocate blame elsewhere except any for yourself,it might be wise to ponder the possibilities of making a real,silent undeclared enemy in this fiasco and that the information you have left online about unemployment benefit fraud is artillery,not pot-shots,in the hands of your enemy.They do have surveillance teams for this exact crime,that the government hires.You should've considered this possibilty of being used against you.Again,you have left yourself open to tactical strikes.

If you do get away with it,pay your landlord and don't rely to heavily on his charity as you might wear it out.Time to get smart Hagbard and you have'nt shown that yet.


dizzy

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

. Otherwise I have some excellent answers for all your points.


I'm sure you do,not to sure I'd agree though...

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7843&start=1260

Fujita wrote:she didn't like it too much when I stuck my tongue in her ass, lol

made her flinch

Look Fujita,when my missus can't put out,I just play this video,puts me off for a few days,but to be honest,it's starting to have detrimental effects.I'm becoming impotent.Everyday,this blad-headed noggin,keeps popping into my head and I run out of the room,shaking,crying and curl up in a corner,muttering...
I'm in my happy place,I'm in my happy place,I'm in my happy place...


jawdrop scared wacky boobies pale What a Face Shocked Evil or Very Mad






What has been seen... cannot be unseen. aaargh
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Ciggy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No way related to your job... like calling your website "HOSPITAL PORTERS against the NWO"?
Take a look through the blogosphere or YouTube and see how many usernames you'll find like "Army-lad" or "Ex-marine". Also there are lots of people who publically express political, religious and philosophical beliefs in the media and in public domains. I count among these Evan Harris, a former Member of Parliament who is always on TV, and Dr Sarah Wollason, a sitting MP who is also a practicing GP. In this world we're supposed to have Free Speech, and that means that we can say what we do for a living and be trusted to do our job professionally at the same time. On no occasion ever did I bring my conspiratorial activism into my work. I very rarely mentioned it to patients, unless they brought up the subject first. This doesn't seem to be a problem if you have a conventional political belief. You won't be sacked for being an outspoken Marxist, nationalist, Green (One of my English teachers at school was a Green MEP) or if you want to be really extreme, a Tory! Laughing But it's only when you speak out about other things, "crazy things", Rolling Eyes Razz that shit flies your way. That children are being abused on an institutional basis by the state, corporations and the Church; that 9/11 was not the work of Islamic terrorists, but was a false flag military operation carried out by the US Government; that some of the Unidentified Flying Objects that are becoming increasingly common in the skies above our heads are actually artefacts of an extraterrestrial civilization. What you say that you get into trouble! (If we're just "crazy" "Conspiracy nuts" then why are they so defeisive?")

It's a matter of association. Parliamentary bodies love to have ex-military folk among them because it makes them feel military themselves, as if they had gone and done hero's work on foreign soil when in fact they never left Blighty. The association a hospital gets having a porter who posts disturbing sex videos or tosses orgonite into the Thames sayin' that's gonna solve all of London's problems, that's a nutter association there they don't want. They don't want it passed around, "OY, that hospital there, that's the one they let nutters work at innit!"

Fucktardery about aliens is not a "political view". Aliens aren't running for office. There are no alien laws under consideration at the EU Parliament. It's one of those views that run astride beliefs that Queen Elisabeth is a forked-tongued lizard who eats babies. You may as well wear underpants on your head with two pencils up your nose saying "wobble wobble" as answers to all questions.

Had you expressed a conspiracy researcher's viewpoint in a rational manner like some sort of an investigative reporter, dress respectably, use a BBC tone of voice, no nakedness, no littering rivers with plastic and paranoid ramblings about the Men in Black coming to get you, you'd have your job today.

But rejoice: assuming you don't cock this up by working under the table, you'll draw benefit. The joke is on THEM innit. You wanted to work, you were willing to work, you had an occupation, and they took that away from you, and now you're their problem. They decided to make you a burden rather than a contributor to the economy. So don't worry about any of it. Don't worry about anything. Smoke some weed, put the pants on head, and say "wobble wobble".
cpn
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  mugglez on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:37 am

thumbs up wave
avatar
mugglez

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Afwhereistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  mugglez on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 pm

bump
thumbs up

wave

wacky

boobies

tholms



avatar
mugglez

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Afwhereistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 am

Ciggy wrote:It's a matter of association. Parliamentary bodies love to have ex-military folk among them because it makes them feel military themselves, as if they had gone and done hero's work on foreign soil when in fact they never left Blighty.
What's that got to do with it? We're talking about Govt Servicemen who have opinions and express them publiocally in the media. I'm not the first! Shocked Watch any union demonstration and see how people are there in their uniforms, talking out, names and all. Rolling Eyes
The association a hospital gets having a porter who posts disturbing sex videos or tosses orgonite into the Thames sayin' that's gonna solve all of London's problems, that's a nutter association there they don't want. They don't want it passed around, "OY, that hospital there, that's the one they let nutters work at innit!"
But according to the theory that there's no conspiracy and we all are free the answer to that should be "tough shit!" Razz Why isn't it?
Fucktardery about aliens is not a "political view". Aliens aren't running for office. There are no alien laws under consideration at the EU Parliament. It's one of those views that run astride beliefs that Queen Elisabeth is a forked-tongued lizard who eats babies.
But it is about that because both are true.
You may as well wear underpants on your head with two pencils up your nose saying "wobble wobble" as answers to all questions.
I might be lucky and not be caught out by General Melchett. Wink Laughing
Had you expressed a conspiracy researcher's viewpoint in a rational manner like some sort of an investigative reporter, dress respectably, use a BBC tone of voice, no nakedness, no littering rivers with plastic and paranoid ramblings about the Men in Black coming to get you, you'd have your job today.
This is what I meant when I warned about how Free Speech is being taken away from us not by officially withdrawing it, but by simply placing it on a higher and higher shelf until we stop trying to stanbd on a chair and reach it. Rolling Eyes
But rejoice: assuming you don't cock this up by working under the table, you'll draw benefit. The joke is on THEM innit. You wanted to work, you were willing to work, you had an occupation, and they took that away from you, and now you're their problem. They decided to make you a burden rather than a contributor to the economy. So don't worry about any of it. Don't worry about anything. Smoke some weed, put the pants on head, and say "wobble wobble".
cpn
I've not had any success claiming benefit yet; firstly because I don't have all the paperwork I need yet, secondly becauae I don't have any ID (I've been warning about this too! Twisted Evil ) and thirdly because I've got a civvy job already as a self-emplyed housecleaner... Cup of coffee, Darling? Laughing
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  John Drake on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 am

Lol no ID my arse, hes got a bank account lol. A bank statement and his card would be good enough. He says he has a tenancy agreement, that will do. The NHS would have sent his P45 ages ago, that would do. Didn't have the paperwork lol my arse, what paperwork do you need, fuck all. He's been in the job center and he's made his claim he said so. Now he's realized hes made another boo boo on the net by telling everyone hes working on the side.

But hold on, is this not the man who said he had opted out of the system? Is this not the man who was saying before all this kicked off that he would never sign on? Yet here he is making his claim.

If Handbag is self employed which he is not, he would have needed ID to become self employed and to start his own business. What Handbag really means is hes scrubbing for cash in hand. Not only is he ripping the dole off but the tax man and the local council for his housing benefit. Oh and by the way you need id to claim housing benefit.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 am

I Had A Bash At Signing On Myself When My Job Went Tits Up...

But I Say Fuck That Shit...

They Call It A Saftey Net...

But If You Hit The Net Something In Your Mind Says It's Gone Drastically Wrong Somewhere...

So I Use My Enterpreuneteural Skills To Get Along...

(Pick Up Truck, And Lawnmower Does Wonders)

Cash In Hand...Lurvely Jubberly...!!!


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:37 am

Infact, If You Get It Right,

You Can Lead A Very Good Lifestyle On As Little As £500 Quid A Week...

And Pay A Spotty Teenager To Do The Work For You...


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 am

Take A Leaf Out Of How The Gyppos Do It...

And Then Improve On It With Better Manners And Hygene...

And Never Rip Anyone Off...!!!

Infact Do A Lot Of Stuff For The Pensioners For Free...

The Tea And Buiscuits Make Up For The Hard Work Sometimes.

Then If You Do Really Hit Hard Times At Least You Can Get Fed...!!!

Plant Stuff For Them...

People Love That Shit...!!!

And People Always Want Stuff Shifted...!!!


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  John Drake on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 am

So sod what are you going to do in your old age when you cant get a full pension because of the gaps in your NI contributions? When you sign on they pay your stamp, no stamp no full pension.

If you ever do get a job what are you going to do when the tax man asks what have you been living on for the past x amount of time? He wont buy it when you say nothing.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag to be saked for taking advantage of a vunrable person

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum