Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???



In February 1991, David visited the pre-Inca Sillustani burial ground near Puno, Peru...

He felt drawn to a large mound of earth, at the top of which lay a circle of waist-high stones.
As he stood in the circle, he again felt his feet pulled to the earth as if by a magnet, and an urge to outstretch his arms.
His feet started vibrating, and his head felt as though a drill was passing through it.
Two thoughts entered his mind: that people will be talking about this in 100 years, and then, "it will be over when you feel the rain."

http://www.davidickeperuexperience.info/

It'll cost you $7497.00 US per person not including flights.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323

Bring Your Own Beer And Contrapcetive Devices If You Are A Woman...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=227m9lw5CcI




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm

If I Wish To Get Out Of My Head,

And Fuck Personal Assistants (Secretaries)

I Will Pay A Visit To My Gentlemans Club In Gloucester...

At Least They Have Got A Jacuzzi...

And A Torture Room...!!!

(Mounds, Drills And Rain Not Included...

But Whatever Floats Your Boat...!!!)


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 pm



lmao rolf lmao
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 pm

This sounds like a dream come true, to actually see Mr David Icke and hold his hands and tell him to his face how enlightened one has become. cthulhu
You know something, I do feel that ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE DIF SHOULD BE PREMMIE SUBSCRIBERS because that forum is a platform for them to actually post stuff that another forum will never allow, like the Inifate Icke forum which will only allow threads which do not question them.
Peru, lovely and does Mr David Icke know that there are loads of UFOs which travel special there. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:This sounds like a dream come true, to actually see Mr David Icke and hold his hands and tell him to his face how enlightened one has become. cthulhu
You know something, I do feel that ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE DIF SHOULD BE PREMMIE SUBSCRIBERS because that forum is a platform for them to actually post stuff that another forum will never allow, like the Inifate Icke forum which will only allow threads which do not question them.
Peru, lovely and does Mr David Icke know that there are loads of UFOs which travel special there. cthulhu

I am grateful to David Icke and most of the forums management.
They allowed a very revealing thread that names Occultist,of the nasty kind,their businesses,sensitive information,the whole lot.

So I don't want them thinking I'm all negative in my views towards them,I'm not.That thread,probably saved my life by exposing them.They try to get you to swear to secrecy,the occults that is,but only take that opportunity to fuck you over even more.You have to do,what I never wanted to do,publicly expose them and yourself.And let the readers judge for themselves.I know what they say about me.
Counter accusations,incest and murder,it's what they do for fun.I only defend myself with deadly force,never ever instigate it.

I'll go back to DIF soon enough.Redo that thread,since I understand it better from the time I first wrote it and may throw Webanarchys version of Taree Police in their for good measure.It's for coverage and whos got the biggest forum of them all.Mr Icke.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  John Drake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 am

Lets look at some facts and see if there is a pattern here

1. Someone emails Icke Inc and says they do trips to peru and wants to know how much to advertise the trips on the Icke website.

2. Icke smells the chance to make a quick buck and dosent answer the email but soon starts to advertise the same trip at 3 times the cost.

3. Icke claims he is making no money when people see what a scam it is.

Making no money lol yeah right, hes selling the same trip for 3 times the price you can get it for and you can get it for a third of the price with flights. On the Icke scam flights are not included so we are looking at closer to 4 times the price.

Now Tiswas will moan whats his finances got to do with you and he has every right to make money. Well my answer is i couldnt give a shit about how much money he makes its how he does it. Tiswas says hes loaded and good on him, he is and thats because he conns so many fools out of money they cant afford to give. The thing is Icke is always moaning he is skint and makes no money. Thats my beef with him, he expects people to give him money because he lies and says hes skint. The fools cant live without him and he plays on that by saying if you dont give he will pack it in. I know of people who give rich man Icke money because he lies to them about being skint and its money they cant afford to give and their familys and children go without so Icke the liar can live it up.

Reading the thread about this on DIF people are not happy. Maybe some of the sheep are starting to wake up to what a con Icke is. Some tossers are still saying he would have made mors if he hadnt jacked his job in at the BBC. Truth is he never really had a full time job at the BBC. He was Mr fill in on a part time contract which in the end was never renewed 1 because he was shit and 2 because he said he wouldnt pay his tax. Lets say Ickes house is on fire, he would expect the fire brigade to come and put it out but he dosent think he should have to pay for it he wants us to pay for him. Just like his devorce and lible cases. He expects others to pay his way all the time while he conns them out of every bit of cash he can.

I expect a load of abuse from Tiswas. What i dont expect is her addressing any of the points ive raised.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 am

Here You Go, The Same Trip, Minus Icke, Half The Price...

SEPTEMBER EQUINOX IN THE ANDES WITH MALLKU
- Embracing the Master Path -

13 Day Soul-Journ to the Andes of Peru
September 17 - 29, 2012 • Price (US)$3605


http://www.sacredperuadventures.com/programs/2012/September/2012_andes_september_itnerary.html


wacky wacky wacky
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  John Drake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Here You Go, The Same Trip, Minus Icke, Half The Price...

SEPTEMBER EQUINOX IN THE ANDES WITH MALLKU
- Embracing the Master Path -

13 Day Soul-Journ to the Andes of Peru
September 17 - 29, 2012 • Price (US)$3605


http://www.sacredperuadventures.com/programs/2012/September/2012_andes_september_itnerary.html


wacky wacky wacky

My best so far is the same price as yours but 15 days and flights included.

I dont mind Icke making money out of the fools its the claim that he's making no money thats the piss off. He must be making 4 grand per person at least. We cant even get him for scamming because they have now said should they make any money it will all be put back into the cause, yeah paying Ickes bills that everyone gets.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 am

John Drake wrote:

My best so far is the same price as yours but 15 days and flights included.

I dont mind Icke making money out of the fools its the claim that he's making no money thats the piss off. He must be making 4 grand per person at least. We cant even get him for scamming because they have now said should they make any money it will all be put back into the cause, yeah paying Ickes bills that everyone gets.

The One I Quoted Uses The Same Tour Guide As Icke, Some Enlightend Chap Called Mallku (Malcolm)

This Is The Cheapest I've Found...


The Inca Trail
7 days | Trip Code: SPIT (2012)
Countries Visited
Inca Trail Machu Picchu Peru


£385GBP

http://gap.statravel.co.uk/trips/the-inca-trail/SPIT/2012/

UK £385 = US $606.11

That's More Than 10X's Cheaper...

All These Tours Follow The Same Route, Anyway.

And The Place Is Crawling With People

Queues And Crowds Everywhere...!!!




Disneyland On LSD...Or Should I Say Ayahusca...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 pm

the dumps up thata way
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:02 pm

It All Sounds Very Hockey Cokey This Ayahuasca Shamanic Stuff...

But Be A Bit Careful...


Peru AYAHUASCA - A Bad Trip!


Hi,

A friend of mine who is a very attractive tall and voluptuous blonde haired woman recently got back from 3 weeks in peru living in the jungle with the shamen taking ayahuasca.

In the lead up to the trip she was really looking forward to it, she's been doing courses in spiritual development, enlightenment, learning, personal growth and broadening of the senses and the mind etc. for many years.
For her, the trip to Peru was to be the culmination of years of voyaging into the frontiers many refuse to acknowledge exist, a gateway to the next level of learning if you will.

Because she is attractive and blonde, her experiences with a lot of men have been negative.
(you know, being harassed sexually, and constantly fending off horny husbands and drunk losers).
One of the reasons she went to the jungle is because she wanted to clear her perceptions and to rid herself of the "most men are perverts and arseholes" mindset.

So anyway......

First day there the supposed "shaman" sneaks into her tent with a hard on in his soccer shorts and is grabbing her and rubbing himself all over her, and humping her legs as she is kicking and slapping him away, whilst high on ayahuasca.
He's demanding sex and she's freaking out.

She complains to the people onsite in charge of the "shamen" and gets told, "This is not the first time we've had a complaint about him, don't worry about it".

So for the next three weeks, he's there trying to gross her out by flickering his tongue at her crotch every time she's in proximity and when they did this cleansing bath thing, he insisted on taking her into the baths alone and tried to pull her clothes off.

So instead of conversing with god, experiencing her own death and ridding herself of demons and talking with multi dimensional entities about the nature of reality, she spent three weeks paranoid to fuck hiding in her tent and planing how to murder her spiritual guide if he tried to rape her.

nice.

I don't know what the credentials for being a shaman are, but i'd wager being a horny rapist and a sick fucker were not the requests in the ad and that was not in the brochure.

She's pretty much resigned to the fact that most men are beasts and still saying it was an amazing trip, but she is highly pissed off at the moment and is recomposing herself before putting in an official complaint with the tour organiser.


http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=37987

Now As A Red Bloodied Male,

I Can Really See Nothing Wrong In Getting Pissed Up With A Girl In The Pub,

Loosing Your Inhibitions A Bit,

Finding A Bit Of Rapport,

Dancing Around,

And Doing A Bit Of Karioke...

Ending Up At Their Place...

With Beer Goggles Being Worn By Both Parties...

And Indulging In A Bit Of Drunken Consentual Coitus...

Exchanging Phone Numbers...

The Tequila Walk Of Shame Home...

And Then Hoping You Don't Bump Into Them At The Co-Op...

But Some People Are Looking For A Spiritual Experience...

Not A One Night Stand Up The "Lion"....

These Blokes Are Pretty Much Like Spanish Waiters,

Capitalising On The Vunerable, Sensitive Women...

Personally, I Don't See Anything Wrong In Casual Relationships...

But It's Gotta Be In The Spirit Of "You'll Do For Now"

I'm Gonna Regret This In The Morning...

And I'll Call You In The Week, Kinda Thing...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down









avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm



Promoter of Andean Culture, Mallku is a sensitive, artistic human being, a gifted Visionary, a Spiritual Leader and a warrior of light in this generation, with passion and devotion in promoting awareness, accuracy and clarity in all areas of research of Andean Culture.
He is an internationally respected teacher, lecturer, prolific writer, photographer and humanitarian, revealing immense pride, dedication and expertise in presenting his amazing teachings and sharing of the Ancient Solar Initiations and the important secrets of Initiation and Shamanic experiences revealed by the Ancient Sages in their Sacred Power Places in the Andes.
Mallku is an intuitive expert in the understanding and translation of the esoteric knowledge within Andean Archaeo-astronomy, which he first revealed in his book "Camino Iniciático Inka, el Despertar del Puma" (Inka Initiation Path – the Awakening of the Puma).
Mallku teaches about the Millenarian Culture of the Andes, promoting the Shamanic experience as one of the Paths of Liberation for the present generation.

http://www.andes007.com/aboutMALLKU.html

What A Snake Oil Salesman...ie...Sleazeball...!!!

Now I Will Say, Be Very Carefull With Them Hallucogenic Drugs...

I Am A Veteran Of Over 1,000 Acid Trips...

And I Must Say I Enjoyed Everyone Of Them Exept For The 3 Before The Last One...

I Actually Enjoyed My Last Trip...




Now You Got To Remember That Acid Is Not Just A Visual Hallucogeun...

It's Auditory,

And A Paranoid Version Of Reality...

Now I'm Not A Huge Fan Of Cannabis....

It Takes Me To The Doors Of Hell...

Hallucogenic Stuff Opens The Doors...

And You Don't Just Have An Eight Hour Trip...

You Are Pretty Much Trapped There...

Mallku...

You Freindly Spiritual Guide Becomes This...




Drugs Are Big Buisness In South America...

And Ayahuasca Is A Commidity Drug Now...!!!




thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 pm

in other news, arnold schwarzenegger..... came with a gun & an angel's halo

avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

K-Federino wrote:in other news, arnold schwarzenegger..... came with a gun & an angel's halo


And A Tab (Or Whatever Of Ayahuasca)

Vomiting Is Got To Be Very Frightening When Your Tripping...

It's The Chocking Reflex-That Sends A Signal To The Brain-

OMG I've Been Poisoned And I'm Gonna Die...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

$7497.00 X 20

That Amount Of Money Could Probably Cure Hunger, Vaccinate An African State Against A Preventable Disease,
Educate People,
And Save Countless Lives...

Not Be Spent On A Self Indulgent Pointless Excersize That A Hug Would Cure (Or At Least An Acknowlegement Of Belonging To The Human Race ...!!!!)


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

"He felt drawn to a large mound of earth, at the top of which lay a circle of waist-high stones."

A visit to this location is on the itinery. However several people have looked for it and never found it. We know where David found it: close to the road between Sillustani and Puno.
scratch
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

One Dollar = One Child Saved...
Join the International Measles Initiative and Help Us Save Lives Today!!!


Each day, 450 people in our world die from measles--a disease that is entirely preventable with a vaccine that costs less than $1. One dollar for a life that is priceless.

We can help save lives.
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana has joined the Measles Initiative in an effort to vaccinate children in village after village across the globe and we hope that you will consider joining us.
As parents in the United States, most make sure their children are vaccinated and healthy.
Help us save another mother and father's child.
Our parents made sure that we were vaccinated against measles.
Now, let's give this opportunity to another family.

If we join together asking our friends, classmates, and colleagues to help, we can vaccinate an entire village of people!
Our hope is that our team can collect at least $1,000 to protect the lives of 1,000 children.
Will you join us to vaccinate a village of children and help put an end to this fight?

Measles can be prevented. When we donate, they vaccinate. And we all save lives.

http://redcrossofnei.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-dollar-one-child-savedjoin.html




That $7497.00 Spent On A Naval Gazing Trip To Peru...

X 20 Which Is $149940 Could Save A Lot Of Lives....
(150,000 Children)


We also wish to make it clear that David receives no money from this tour.
Nothing.
We are doing this for him, Linda, Neil and Sean as a GIFT for their hard work.
Proceeds from Peru are used to fund future event experiences and community endeavours and no one profits personally from this tour.
If there are excess funds they will be directly used to further the cause.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323&page=11

Not Indulge A Lot Of Psychopants On A Glorified Office Party...!!!

(And Also Why Would There Be Excess Monies...)


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin




avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank Black - Cult Of Ray

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:One Dollar = One Child Saved...
Join the International Measles Initiative and Help Us Save Lives Today!!!


Each day, 450 people in our world die from measles--a disease that is entirely preventable with a vaccine that costs less than $1. One dollar for a life that is priceless.

We can help save lives.
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana has joined the Measles Initiative in an effort to vaccinate children in village after village across the globe and we hope that you will consider joining us.
As parents in the United States, most make sure their children are vaccinated and healthy.
Help us save another mother and father's child.
Our parents made sure that we were vaccinated against measles.
Now, let's give this opportunity to another family.

If we join together asking our friends, classmates, and colleagues to help, we can vaccinate an entire village of people!
Our hope is that our team can collect at least $1,000 to protect the lives of 1,000 children.
Will you join us to vaccinate a village of children and help put an end to this fight?

Measles can be prevented. When we donate, they vaccinate. And we all save lives.

http://redcrossofnei.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-dollar-one-child-savedjoin.html




That $7497.00 Spent On A Naval Gazing Trip To Peru...

X 20 Which Is $149940 Could Save A Lot Of Lives....
(150,000 Children)


We also wish to make it clear that David receives no money from this tour.
Nothing.
We are doing this for him, Linda, Neil and Sean as a GIFT for their hard work.
Proceeds from Peru are used to fund future event experiences and community endeavours and no one profits personally from this tour.
If there are excess funds they will be directly used to further the cause.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323&page=11

Not Indulge A Lot Of Psychopants On A Glorified Office Party...!!!

(And Also Why Would There Be Excess Monies...)


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin






The money you blow up your nose on cocaine could save a village in Botswana.The tribal people can make cow dung sculptures of the
"Beneficent Great White Provider",worshipped as a demi-god and a troupe of negroid concubines willing to be impregnated by this great white sky god.Have initiation rituals,where you get drunk and break each others noses,imitating this gods flaws,perceived to be the mark of the creator.You'll be worshipped like some cargo-cult,The Cult Of Sod...









lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:One Dollar = One Child Saved...
Join the International Measles Initiative and Help Us Save Lives Today!!!


Each day, 450 people in our world die from measles--a disease that is entirely preventable with a vaccine that costs less than $1. One dollar for a life that is priceless.

We can help save lives.
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana has joined the Measles Initiative in an effort to vaccinate children in village after village across the globe and we hope that you will consider joining us.
As parents in the United States, most make sure their children are vaccinated and healthy.
Help us save another mother and father's child.
Our parents made sure that we were vaccinated against measles.
Now, let's give this opportunity to another family.

If we join together asking our friends, classmates, and colleagues to help, we can vaccinate an entire village of people!
Our hope is that our team can collect at least $1,000 to protect the lives of 1,000 children.
Will you join us to vaccinate a village of children and help put an end to this fight?

Measles can be prevented. When we donate, they vaccinate. And we all save lives.

http://redcrossofnei.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-dollar-one-child-savedjoin.html




That $7497.00 Spent On A Naval Gazing Trip To Peru...

X 20 Which Is $149940 Could Save A Lot Of Lives....
(150,000 Children)


We also wish to make it clear that David receives no money from this tour.
Nothing.
We are doing this for him, Linda, Neil and Sean as a GIFT for their hard work.
Proceeds from Peru are used to fund future event experiences and community endeavours and no one profits personally from this tour.
If there are excess funds they will be directly used to further the cause.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323&page=11

Not Indulge A Lot Of Psychopants On A Glorified Office Party...!!!

(And Also Why Would There Be Excess Monies...)


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin






The money you blow up your nose on cocaine could save a village in Botswana.The tribal people can make cow dung sculptures of the
"Beneficent Great White Provider",worshipped as a demi-god and a troupe of negroid concubines willing to be impregnated by this great white sky god.Have initiation rituals,where you get drunk and break each others noses,imitating this gods flaws,perceived to be the mark of the creator.You'll be worshipped like some cargo-cult,The Cult Of Sod...









lol!

Well Fortunatley, I Am Not Prince Phillip,

And My Desire To Be Treated Like An Elitist Will Only Apply When I Invite People To Come And Spend Some Time On My Boat,

If They Choose To Make A Spliff Or Wash My Feet In Their Tears,

Well That's Their Buisness...

Tears Please...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:One Dollar = One Child Saved...
Join the International Measles Initiative and Help Us Save Lives Today!!!


Each day, 450 people in our world die from measles--a disease that is entirely preventable with a vaccine that costs less than $1. One dollar for a life that is priceless.

We can help save lives.
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana has joined the Measles Initiative in an effort to vaccinate children in village after village across the globe and we hope that you will consider joining us.
As parents in the United States, most make sure their children are vaccinated and healthy.
Help us save another mother and father's child.
Our parents made sure that we were vaccinated against measles.
Now, let's give this opportunity to another family.

If we join together asking our friends, classmates, and colleagues to help, we can vaccinate an entire village of people!
Our hope is that our team can collect at least $1,000 to protect the lives of 1,000 children.
Will you join us to vaccinate a village of children and help put an end to this fight?

Measles can be prevented. When we donate, they vaccinate. And we all save lives.

http://redcrossofnei.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-dollar-one-child-savedjoin.html




That $7497.00 Spent On A Naval Gazing Trip To Peru...

X 20 Which Is $149940 Could Save A Lot Of Lives....
(150,000 Children)


We also wish to make it clear that David receives no money from this tour.
Nothing.
We are doing this for him, Linda, Neil and Sean as a GIFT for their hard work.
Proceeds from Peru are used to fund future event experiences and community endeavours and no one profits personally from this tour.
If there are excess funds they will be directly used to further the cause.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323&page=11

Not Indulge A Lot Of Psychopants On A Glorified Office Party...!!!

(And Also Why Would There Be Excess Monies...)


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin






The money you blow up your nose on cocaine could save a village in Botswana.The tribal people can make cow dung sculptures of the
"Beneficent Great White Provider",worshipped as a demi-god and a troupe of negroid concubines willing to be impregnated by this great white sky god.Have initiation rituals,where you get drunk and break each others noses,imitating this gods flaws,perceived to be the mark of the creator.You'll be worshipped like some cargo-cult,The Cult Of Sod...









lol!

Well Fortunatley, I Am Not Prince Phillip,

And My Desire To Be Treated Like An Elitist Will Only Apply When I Invite People To Come And Spend Some Time On My Boat,

If They Choose To Make A Spliff Or Wash My Feet In Their Tears,

Well That's Their Buisness...

Tears Please...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


As long as you don't take advantage of someones pain and get her back on the coke again,destroying her,could'nt give a toss what you do.I see nothing romantic about you,your barge or the filthy stinking rivers you have near gloustershire.I was born in Glouster,NSW,beautiful country town,with rivers full of gold,silver and gems.Not deep waterways like yours,but far better than anything you'll ever experience.

Hehehe,I have plans for you and that boat.Bit of a seal I am.very good at what I do...glug,glug,glug...


cthulhu lmao

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 pm

I Even Wonder If There Is A Way I Could Get You To Blighty...

I Have Heard Mothercare Is Looking For A Bouncer...!!!


lmao rolf lmao
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Even Wonder If There Is A Way I Could Get You To Blighty...

I Have Heard Mothercare Is Looking For A Bouncer...!!!


lmao rolf lmao


I'm no thug for hire,just have a beef with you...and Droike.Look,why waste time on you,when I can enjoy myself in Groningeng,NL's.You have a few natural features that I like,some ancients sites of interest and if I was ever to get back into the work-force
cause I'm too old to finish my degree,thankyou NSW police and the occultist,I'd end up as a wards-man,or hospital porter to you.Mmmm,keep that quiet.And no,I would'nt discuss masonic rings,UFO's,but would befriend a few nurses for some late night action in store-rooms.

There's some fringe benefits to the job worth taking.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Even Wonder If There Is A Way I Could Get You To Blighty...

I Have Heard Mothercare Is Looking For A Bouncer...!!!


lmao rolf lmao


I'm no thug for hire,just have a beef with you...and Droike.Look,why waste time on you,when I can enjoy myself in Groningeng,NL's.You have a few natural features that I like,some ancients sites of interest and if I was ever to get back into the work-force
cause I'm too old to finish my degree,thankyou NSW police and the occultist,I'd end up as a wards-man,or hospital porter to you.Mmmm,keep that quiet.And no,I would'nt discuss masonic rings,UFO's,but would befriend a few nurses for some late night action in store-rooms.

There's some fringe benefits to the job worth taking.




I have a sweet side that you're not privvy to you know.Sooo,be honest for once,who were you setting me up with on Facebook.The only person I could think of that could hurt my feelings would be my niece.But hoping she has a boyfriend by now and too busy discovering an outlet for her pent up passion.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

As long as you don't take advantage of someones pain and get her back on the coke again,destroying her,could'nt give a toss what you do.I see nothing romantic about you,your barge or the filthy stinking rivers you have near gloustershire.I was born in Glouster,NSW,beautiful country town,with rivers full of gold,silver and gems.Not deep waterways like yours,but far better than anything you'll ever experience.

Hehehe,I have plans for you and that boat.Bit of a seal I am.very good at what I do...glug,glug,glug...


cthulhu lmao


Oh Billy You Overestimate Me,

I Wish I Had The Infleunce To Create A Zombie Drug Army,

Unfortunatley The Drugs Do It For Themselves...

I Am Merely The Vessel....

Coca Cola Being My Torpedo...

But On A Micro Scale...!!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh

avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

As long as you don't take advantage of someones pain and get her back on the coke again,destroying her,could'nt give a toss what you do.I see nothing romantic about you,your barge or the filthy stinking rivers you have near gloustershire.I was born in Glouster,NSW,beautiful country town,with rivers full of gold,silver and gems.Not deep waterways like yours,but far better than anything you'll ever experience.

Hehehe,I have plans for you and that boat.Bit of a seal I am.very good at what I do...glug,glug,glug...


cthulhu lmao


Oh Billy You Overestimate Me,

I Wish I Had The Infleunce To Create A Zombie Drug Army,

Unfortunatley The Drugs Do It For Themselves...

I Am Merely The Vessel....

Coca Cola Being My Torpedo...

But On A Micro Scale...!!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh


Come off it,I'm no friend of yours.Despite the many times I offered a truce,the olive branch or end to hostilities you threw it in my face at every opportunity.Employed sod-puppets to undermine me,take advantage of my loss,all for entertainment and your own bitterness and pettiness.You seem to think this little bitter grudge is better,than me using this forum as a platform for creativity.I liked it better here than DIF,because it's small and wanted to cut my own little corner.But nah,Billy can't spread his wings and fly,cause you get out-shone,which wasn't my intention.I just wanted a little hack-writers sub-forum,would've been good.But can't be arsed anymore.So you can make this place just for taking swipes at Icke,means nothing to me,you're no Wogan and get little readership,so no skin off Ickes nose at all.

Are you saying,that you facilitate peoples corruption through drugs but accept no responsibilty.

Half the reason I wanted ALL drugs legal/decriminalized was to dis-empower people like you,police and politicians.To provide absolute purity of product for the user or addictee,so they can weigh their bodies for the ultimate hit,near death experience everytime.I've been there with heroin.To the edge of oblivion.Satanist just blew me a kiss,they know what it's like too.I'm pro,not some sleaze-ball.

I no longer use,but was one of the few clever ones,to keep my teeth,good looks,but lost as well.Time,being one.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum