Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Electric Eels-You Crummy Fags

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Billy just wanted to spread his wings and fly freely....





But you preferred spam war,so creative.



I just had to hate you for it...



avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

There Is No Such Thing As Satan,

So There Is No Such Thing As Satanists...

These People Are Scamming You...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Even Wonder If There Is A Way I Could Get You To Blighty...

I Have Heard Mothercare Is Looking For A Bouncer...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

Cause I'm one of those kharma fruitloops,when my life was falling to pieces and I turned on my friends,for covering up and touching up a minor,I offered somebody,to redeem myself from past transgressions.That was the old witch off Buff Point.
I wanted to take care of her,by nursing her old age,clean her,her house and keep grounds maintenance.To deliver pounds of pot and hash to the distribution houses,all to make up for,when I stole a pound of gold-stamped hash when I was 16.

She knocked it back,cause one of my clauses was,I won't hurt anybody,for debts/money or any egotistical reasoning.I got nowhere with it,and I promised I'll never step foot inj Buff Point again,until she says so.My favourite place by the lake,with my favourite dealer for pot.I lost,but stuck by my word.That's how good I am Sod,when you think I'm some scheming viper,when I give my word,I keep it.And happier for it.
Now I don't feel guilt or have anything to answer for,because I attempted to fix it and it was rejected.Bargain I say.I'm better than you and better than you thought.Free-speech,allowing false accusations of child porn and molesting,you're sick as True Lilly at times and should've done something about it,Since you won't,I give you shit,instead of respect on your own forum.Shame really.


thumbs down cthulhu

thumbs up

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:There Is No Such Thing As Satan,

So There Is No Such Thing As Satanists...

These People Are Scamming You...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




wank,wank...sure about that.and your definition of one ?

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I've Spent My Whole Life Chasing Satanists,

The Nearest I've Got Is A Skyclad Drunkard In Ross On Wye,

And A Teenage Cider Hoarde On The Ouija Board...

I've Been Up Glastonberry Tor With Baron Von Lotsoff... A Specky Geek...

I've Been At Avebury With Lucifer Horus, An Old Geezer Who Gets Drunk Very Quickley,

I've Been To Bolskeine With Potheads....

It's Interesting But It's Bollocks....

Unfortunatley...!!!




But Fortunatley Humans Suffer From This Thing Called Imagination...


Luvley...!!!


dif dif dif
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:There Is No Such Thing As Satan,

So There Is No Such Thing As Satanists...

These People Are Scamming You...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




wank,wank...sure about that.and your definition of one ?


Billy Can You Isolate This Satan Gene,

Send Me A Specimen Of It,

Because I Still Have Freinds In The Lab...

They Will Test It For Evil...

And When They Find No Discernable Results...

You Will Have To Admit You Have Been Duped...!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I've Spent My Whole Life Chasing Satanists,

The Nearest I've Got Is A Skyclad Drunkard In Ross On Wye,

And A Teenage Cider Hoarde On The Ouija Board...

I've Been Up Glastonberry Tor With Baron Von Lotsoff... A Specky Geek...

I've Been At Avebury With Lucifer Horus, An Old Geezer Who Gets Drunk Very Quickley,

I've Been To Bolskeine With Potheads....

It's Interesting But It's Bollocks....

Unfortunatley...!!!




But Fortunatley Humans Suffer From This Thing Called Imagination...


Luvley...!!!


dif dif dif


Look dude,I don't give two fucks for your microcosmic view.They don't go for the spiritually dead like you niether.They go for corrupting talent and fold it into their ranks.Obviously Ciggy is way advance of any knowledge you ever had,that's why I dropped it at Webanarchy.I have'nt got time for myopic idiots like you after-all.Funny,True Lilly and Sod were some kind of christians at one stage,can't fathom that the spirit worlds inter-mingle with this place.I've utilized their power and attacked people with it.But anyway,you just keep to your small view on things,have your spam and dickhead know-nothing posts...and bid you adiue.

She's smiling at you,even hinted Mary and Steve have been chatting with you on Facebook.They'd slit their own mothers throats matey,you know not what you fuck about with.bUT YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT FOR ME TO TEACH A LESSON EITHER,i KIND OF SUFFER AS WELL.Fucking caps-lock,sorry,not screaming,but could'nt be bothered reprinting it.




Hope you are chatting with them Sod...love to see you get entangled in it...and they offer me freedom in exchange for you instead.The distance don't matter,you're connected to the planet,they can get you,when weak enough,Drugs you use,is key to that.Have a nice day....sir.

cthulhu thumbs up cheers

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Pathetic,.fuck with the forums settings,can't post a vid...talk to yourself,I'm out,ignorance isn't catching,just pointless.Your mind and comprehension is at this level...very low.

thumbs down
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:There Is No Such Thing As Satan,

So There Is No Such Thing As Satanists...

These People Are Scamming You...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




wank,wank...sure about that.and your definition of one ?


Billy Can You Isolate This Satan Gene,

Send Me A Specimen Of It,

Because I Still Have Freinds In The Lab...

They Will Test It For Evil...

And When They Find No Discernable Results...

You Will Have To Admit You Have Been Duped...!!!


aaargh aaargh aaargh


Fucking bullshit...you would'nt know how to identify one.You,do something worthwhile...another crock of shit.You've done nothing but indulge in narcotic decadence and take advantage of people even more stupid than yourself.

Two fingers mate,up your fucking arse...


thumbs down

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
She's smiling at you,even hinted Mary and Steve have been chatting with you on Facebook

Wow I'm Scared That Rod, Jane And Freddies Australian Cousins Are Singing A Song About Me...!!!




Mary And Steve That's So Gay...

Call Them Magda And Stalin, Then I Might Start Quivering In My Boots...!!!


cheese cheese cheese
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
[color=green]Fucking bullshit...you would'nt know how to identify one.

How Does Our Colonial Halfwits Identify A Satanist....

Weigh Them Against A Duck...

Plonk Them In Water Too See If They Float...

Place Them In A Dairy And See If The Milk Turns Sour...

One Can Almost Grasp The Reason For Deportation...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
She's smiling at you,even hinted Mary and Steve have been chatting with you on Facebook

Wow I'm Scared That Rod, Jane And Freddies Australian Cousins Are Singing A Song About Me...!!!



Mary And Steve That's So Gay...

Call Them Magda And Stalin, Then I Might Start Quivering In My Boots...!!!


cheese cheese cheese

I don't know Sod,most of mine were already here.It's why we got bad teeth alignment in this country,all the inbred genes you exported.

Of course you're scared,you stood by as an adult and let Jocko Homo (Jock Rock) pound your mothers head.Of course you got no bravery to face up to the truth about yourself,let alone stand against tyrrany and corruption.Have a nice day sir.


lol! thumbs up lmao





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
[color=green]Fucking bullshit...you would'nt know how to identify one.

How Does Our Colonial Halfwits Identify A Satanist....

Weigh Them Against A Duck...

Plonk Them In Water Too See If They Float...

Place Them In A Dairy And See If The Milk Turns Sour...

One Can Almost Grasp The Reason For Deportation...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


When you're on your next (wank,wank) world tour,just rock up to my door,I'm not promising you tea or any biscuits.I just could'nt be arsed with the expenditure to fuck you up on your turf.Since all that coke money you make off school kids,you're fiscally in a better situation than me.

thumbs up



avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lou Reed _ Vicious Circle

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm

But like I warned you about harboring dark energies with that pathetic mind of yours and the shitty drugs,the world is slowly slamming it's doors in your face.Friends are turning on you,you're not seen as cool,people laugh and taunt you,or ban you as you venture out from your forum.Even nice sweet and mild Hagbard was put off-side by you.I love being a spectator,seeing everything I say about you roll-out.I turned on my friends,not the other way around.I don't need you or people...you do,fancy yourself as some social butterfly...but you're just fooling yourself.Nothing personal,just a statement of fact.




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Sothis on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:This sounds like a dream come true, to actually see Mr David Icke and hold his hands and tell him to his face how enlightened one has become. cthulhu
You know something, I do feel that ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE DIF SHOULD BE PREMMIE SUBSCRIBERS because that forum is a platform for them to actually post stuff that another forum will never allow, like the Inifate Icke forum which will only allow threads which do not question them.
Peru, lovely and does Mr David Icke know that there are loads of UFOs which travel special there. cthulhu

This is almost cringe worthy
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 am

the previous start was the old, aka the alpha male aka the Usatanikan Or the Urshrealit, next you have the finnish which is the next to the end aka Iran to china & the ussr after I had previously had relations with yous eh. but the omaga red marvel villianously comm icked my spooge on the carpet. the end
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 am

I don't think so, in fact I think this is superb and a way of letting his followers really see the Man face to face. Yeah granted it is a over £5K but then again, if you are meeting David Icke in the flesh then what is money?? cthulhu
Look Idiot, that money is reasonably priced because I believe it includes the plane flights, the accomadation and unspoiled beautiful scenery indeed. How heavenly Peru looks and what I reckon is that, he, Mr David 'Buddha' Icke is hoping that other members of this entourage would have the same sort of magickal experience that he personally had. Wow, if I had that from the trip (oh but I do not need it, cos I astral travel alot) then this trip would be so worth it. Yeah I understand that yeah the money from 20 can be spent on some type of good charity but Icke has created websites to obtain this to share out with others. Oh Sothis, stop just mythering and hey Billy, don't attack Damn'Sod! OK for he has always been supportive ever since I had Speak Your Mind forum, and anyway, be grateful to Damn'Sod! he said some nice things about you and anyway, what is all this rubbish allegations about some no mark called Jock Rock.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/60888-david-icke-is-returning-to-peru-where-in-so-many-ways-it-all-started-and-this-is-an-opportunity-to-go-with-him

Look at the link and be amazed. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I don't think so, in fact I think this is superb and a way of letting his followers really see the Man face to face. Yeah granted it is a over £5K but then again, if you are meeting David Icke in the flesh then what is money?? cthulhu
Look Idiot, that money is reasonably priced because I believe it includes the plane flights, the accomadation and unspoiled beautiful scenery indeed. How heavenly Peru looks and what I reckon is that, he, Mr David 'Buddha' Icke is hoping that other members of this entourage would have the same sort of magickal experience that he personally had. Wow, if I had that from the trip (oh but I do not need it, cos I astral travel alot) then this trip would be so worth it. Yeah I understand that yeah the money from 20 can be spent on some type of good charity but Icke has created websites to obtain this to share out with others. Oh Sothis, stop just mythering and hey Billy, don't attack Damn'Sod! OK for he has always been supportive ever since I had Speak Your Mind forum, and anyway, be grateful to Damn'Sod! he said some nice things about you and anyway, what is all this rubbish allegations about some no mark called Jock Rock.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/60888-david-icke-is-returning-to-peru-where-in-so-many-ways-it-all-started-and-this-is-an-opportunity-to-go-with-him

Look at the link and be amazed. cthulhu

Tis,I like you.But,I'm going to disagree strongly about this.Yes,he has been a good support to you and played you for a fool too.Sod/Julian,is not what you call reliable on matters to do with close friendships,depending on his moods,energy levels and the ups and downs with substance abuse and alcohol.Ever since I have been here,he's played a smart-arse game and did some serious damage to me last year,via the occults that his mind can't fathom.He took advantage of Lisa's death and would put $50 he's playing some stupid game with an enemy from that deleted thread of yours that I heavily contributed too.But that's OK,I want the bastards to front up to my door-step so I can take care of it,once and for all.

I have offered the olive branch more than once to him and that fuckwit True Lilly and that dead-shit Droike.I even began in war with you,but we came to understand things differently later.I actually like you and your hysterical manner and you're fun and don't take offense to sexual matters,making you a joy to have around.

He's had more chances than I usually give,actually all of them and if they want war,I'm always ready.The only problem is,now that's all I come here for now.Keep the mice from running amok.When I rather just write about things that are worthy or not,but in my style.Webanarchy is getting my best,even though I hate the lay-out of the joint and not as American orientated as I'm am to Europe and the UK,I make the best of it,if I can.Except I kicked Bunny dancers cunt in...and she had it coming,next attack by her and I'll destroy her,not being the big toughie she thinks,but rather territorial like a man.She's worse than any control features they whinge about David Ickes Forum to be.LMAO.

I'll keep the peace,if he shuts his stupid mouth in future,but next transgression and when it gets to me.War.Or,I could just turn my back,I've done enough damage to his ego and quite content knowing,that the ego is dis-solved after death,leaving empty shells of people,or souls if you will.Don't worry about the Jock-Rock,follow it up if you're interested...and the best person to ask,is Droike,since he immerses himself in all matters not concerning him.It's his way of dealing not having to look into the mirror daily,reminding himself how much he hates his own pathetic existance.

Have a nice day madam.


wave
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  mugglez on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Sothis wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:This sounds like a dream come true, to actually see Mr David Icke and hold his hands and tell him to his face how enlightened one has become. cthulhu
You know something, I do feel that ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE DIF SHOULD BE PREMMIE SUBSCRIBERS because that forum is a platform for them to actually post stuff that another forum will never allow, like the Inifate Icke forum which will only allow threads which do not question them.
Peru, lovely and does Mr David Icke know that there are loads of UFOs which travel special there. cthulhu

This is almost cringe worthy

almost?.....................

avatar
mugglez

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Afwhereistan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Sothis on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 pm

$7500, excluding flights, to hang out with Icke in Peru. I wonder how much David is actually paying to get there himself?

Seanx seems to hint that there will be sacred plant taking under expet guidance, so Im sure the people who can afford to go are going to be rich kids who spend their time hanging around getting high.
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 am

Barge Inn Camper wrote: Our Dave is off to Peru for the 20th anniversary of something or other. Everyone is invited to "register" on the tour organizer's website if they are interested in being part of the Elect 20 that will join him, who will for the privilege pay $7500 each ($150,000 in total) for the 2 week trek from one shit hole town to another and dodging hawkers all the way. They would also have to make their own way to Peru.

http://www.davidickeperuexperience.info/

The fact that to do this yourself which would cost no more than half the price, and that would be very liberal spending (more likely 1/3rd), David claims he is making no money on this personally. Of course one does not have to receive money directly to benefit from it.

Not going unnoticed by the DIF faithful, a thread was started questioning why David would be involved in such an expensively elitist venture, particularly during a time of financial hardship. The forum admin dismissed criticism by saying that the tour is not organized by David and he will not make a penny from it. The "only" benefit to Dave would be a free place on the tour as a birthday present for all the "good work". Some rejected these excuses as nonsense, and coupled with the price, that it was nothing more than "taking the piss". The thread was dropped to the "rant room", which has now caused people to question just how far DIF admin are now willing to go in terms censorship. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200651&page=2

Of course, DIF is David's and he'll have it run how he pleases. He can't afford to let opinions and valid discussion of his peers get in the way of site traffic and revenue. Apparently he needs all the money he can get due to the legal actions being taken against him, which is something he'd never threaten to do to his fellow truthseeking brothers who agreed with him that "infinite love is the only truth".

What was it you said, Dave? Our lives are a microcosm of the macrocosm?

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I Noticed That Thread About Censorship Of This Topic On The DIF Got,

How Shall I Put This....

Censored...!!!


dif dif dif
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Barge Inn Camper on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Barge Inn Camper wrote: Our Dave is off to Peru for the 20th anniversary of something or other. Everyone is invited to "register" on the tour organizer's website if they are interested in being part of the Elect 20 that will join him, who will for the privilege pay $7500 each ($150,000 in total) for the 2 week trek from one shit hole town to another and dodging hawkers all the way. They would also have to make their own way to Peru.

http://www.davidickeperuexperience.info/

The fact that to do this yourself which would cost no more than half the price, and that would be very liberal spending (more likely 1/3rd), David claims he is making no money on this personally. Of course one does not have to receive money directly to benefit from it.

Not going unnoticed by the DIF faithful, a thread was started questioning why David would be involved in such an expensively elitist venture, particularly during a time of financial hardship. The forum admin dismissed criticism by saying that the tour is not organized by David and he will not make a penny from it. The "only" benefit to Dave would be a free place on the tour as a birthday present for all the "good work". Some rejected these excuses as nonsense, and coupled with the price, that it was nothing more than "taking the piss". The thread was dropped to the "rant room", which has now caused people to question just how far DIF admin are now willing to go in terms censorship. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200651&page=2

Of course, DIF is David's and he'll have it run how he pleases. He can't afford to let opinions and valid discussion of his peers get in the way of site traffic and revenue. Apparently he needs all the money he can get due to the legal actions being taken against him, which is something he'd never threaten to do to his fellow truthseeking brothers who agreed with him that "infinite love is the only truth".

What was it you said, Dave? Our lives are a microcosm of the macrocosm?

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

I Noticed That Thread About Censorship Of This Topic On The DIF Got,

How Shall I Put This....

Censored...!!!


dif dif dif

Forum policy must be enforced to keep the Ickemeister's Peace


Barge Inn Camper

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:


And The Place Is Crawling With People

Queues And Crowds Everywhere...!!!




Disneyland On LSD...Or Should I Say Ayahusca...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

City focus: Cusco

The heart and mind of the Incan Empire, Cusco has grown beyond its ancient roots, but it hasn’t outgrown them.
The old streets and walls stand tall, and dozens of half-uncovered, but completely plundered, Incan sites live on.
The nearest city to Machu Picchu, Cusco is the beating heart of Peru’s tourism industry, which accounts for the number of boot-shiners, street hawkers and well-organised pickpockets and bag-snatchers.

http://indietravelpodcast.com/south-america/peru/

Message for U.S. Citizens – Restricted Machu Picchu tickets

The historic site of Machu Picchu has a daily visitor limit of 2500 guests.
This limit is now being strictly enforced. It is also the high season for tourism at Machu Picchu and recently tourists have been having difficulty obtaining tickets on the day they had planned to visit the site, resulting in substantial additional expenses.

http://dawnontheamazon.com/blog/2011/08/03/message-for-u-s-citizens-%E2%80%93-restricted-machu-picchu-tickets/

Overcrowded And Overpriced...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Sothis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

As usual its up to the mods to claim that its a good thing and to fight against people asking questions or stating outrage at the costs

In a way his forum is a representation of the society he preaches against, where only questions that are in his favour are allowed to be asked. Anything else is stamped on.
avatar
Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  sharky on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Sothis wrote:As usual its up to the mods to claim that its a good thing and to fight against people asking questions or stating outrage at the costs

In a way his forum is a representation of the society he preaches against, where only questions that are in his favour are allowed to be asked. Anything else is stamped on.

thumbs up



rolling pin

cheers

popcorn

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Fancy Going On Holiday With David Icke...???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum