the sky calls for the ground to come

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sky calls for the ground to come

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 pm

fill whiling is the harness of lightening, so profuse goes the drip that over is the lip of the ring to the fractured desire of the more you done fight the groan is to right, that if one walk hard the weakeness breaks down to the rise up of aguish & the ramification of any way you want it that's the may I please have it as you have called thus will my sleep be shaken & stirred the more that you complaine the same is the drain on the stength that al in a moment as the heat begins that the notes you'll be singing are the sound of my name so please me come quicking I'm confused byu your game that if I knew your were knocking I'd meet you this day, so belay the rage that fool this I am that you'll know that I learn so slow that I can, but be sure that whence do I hear but confused this be the plight that I'm suffering & being used that well do we know this conflict shall just grow that whence thou egyptian of the girl of the carob tree & the grape of the fruit will be ever so close more that it hurts, so shy but so mean I know that you're evil that the sharp heel of you foot bruises the brow of the looks, if you'll continue in this then the rage & the light will flash by the night & the steam of a caldron & the bubbling & fire will catch hold of the air & bring your screams there & by the casting of spells & the brewing of wish, that as the lamp has been rubbed the jinn shall appear, over me that you'll know by the glare to bow to the roar of the cathedreal stiars upon the precipice & the edge of a clif that the tail of the dragon is calling you'll have to clip it yourself, cast out that flare of an angel to dare that if the devil were one he'll come womanize the street to let them all know there's a stripper on the prowl for to come up to know do the roiund & the growl, but when the putting up of the eyes to the fierce of the hives, the crawl & they know that the color of blood will stark be made white that by the near mention of the game that the fear will surrender the glimpse & the husk of the fruit be no more than lonely me or the radiance of then around you
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the sky calls for the ground to come

Post  sharky on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 pm

sharky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the sky calls for the ground to come

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 pm

thanks bro, hope you have a true blue day thumbs up
daddlepoms