Nicki Minaj Satanic Performance At 2012 Grammy Awards...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicki Minaj Satanic Performance At 2012 Grammy Awards...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Nicki Minaj Satanic Performance at 2012 Grammy Awards...!!!

THE RITUAL:

"The rapper arrived at the Los Angeles already in costume, draped head-to-toe in a SCARLET Versace creation DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR HER, before wowing fans with the breathtaking stage show."

"The bizarre ensemble was in honour of upcoming single ROMAN HOLIDAY, in which Minaj has a dialogue with her mother (singing lyrics to both voices) who is persuading her to TAKE HER MEDICATION."

"The drama cuts back to the stage, where Nicki is seen BOUND at the wrists and TIED to a board against the backdrop of a STAINED GLASS window church."

"As the performance draws to a close, a group of HOODED choir boys launch into song as Nicki begins to levitate while bursting into O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL as the pyrotechnics kicked off."

"The Just Dance star created an ALTER-EGO, in the guise of chain-smoking Jo Calderone, who first appeared in a fashion shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan and in the You And I video."

'None of this was by accident, and all of it was approved by The Recording Academy, which puts on the Grammys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100258/Grammys-2012-Nicki-Minaj-morphs-possessed-alter-ego-Roman-levitates-live-exorcism.html#ixzz1mKEHokiL

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicki Minaj Satanic Performance At 2012 Grammy Awards...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm

she's jumped the shark with this one, all down hill for her, watch it
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Real ones won't be found on stage advertising it.

Make up your fucking mind.

I reproduced a few post here,one where you deny it and in the very next post,you spent your whole life chasing them.

You're a liar,fraud and know fuck all.If you make a thread what is Rothschild Zionism then you should'nt be in the business.

I think Nathan Rothschild said,"If my sons want war,there'll be war",like you guys to say to the 70 million dead in both World Wars how Rothschild Zionism benefitted their fucking lives...Now for repeats for everybody elses amusement...

popcorn lol! lmao

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1839p15-anyone-fancy-going-on-holiday-with-david-icke
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:There Is No Such Thing As Satan,

So There Is No Such Thing As Satanists...

These People Are Scamming You...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

wank,wank...sure about that.and your definition of one ?

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I've Spent My Whole Life Chasing Satanists,

The Nearest I've Got Is A Skyclad Drunkard In Ross On Wye,

And A Teenage Cider Hoarde On The Ouija Board...

I've Been Up Glastonberry Tor With Baron Von Lotsoff... A Specky Geek...

I've Been At Avebury With Lucifer Horus, An Old Geezer Who Gets Drunk Very Quickley,

I've Been To Bolskeine With Potheads....

It's Interesting But It's Bollocks....

Unfortunatley...!!!

But Fortunatley Humans Suffer From This Thing Called Imagination...

Luvley...!!!

dif dif dif

Look dude,I don't give two fucks for your microcosmic view.They don't go for the spiritually dead like you niether.They go for corrupting talent and fold it into their ranks.Obviously Ciggy is way advance of any knowledge you ever had,that's why I dropped it at Webanarchy.I have'nt got time for myopic idiots like you after-all.Funny,True Lilly and Sod were some kind of christians at one stage,can't fathom that the spirit worlds inter-mingle with this place.I've utilized their power and attacked people with it.But anyway,you just keep to your small view on things,have your spam and dickhead know-nothing posts...and bid you adiue.

She's smiling at you,even hinted Mary and Steve have been chatting with you on Facebook.They'd slit their own mothers throats matey,you know not what you fuck about with.bUT YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT FOR ME TO TEACH A LESSON EITHER,i KIND OF SUFFER AS WELL.Fucking caps-lock,sorry,not screaming,but could'nt be bothered reprinting it.

Hope you are chatting with them Sod...love to see you get entangled in it...and they offer me freedom in exchange for you instead.The distance don't matter,you're connected to the planet,they can get you,when weak enough,Drugs you use,is key to that.Have a nice day....sir.

cthulhu thumbs up cheers

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:One Dollar = One Child Saved...
Join the International Measles Initiative and Help Us Save Lives Today!!!

Each day, 450 people in our world die from measles--a disease that is entirely preventable with a vaccine that costs less than $1. One dollar for a life that is priceless.

We can help save lives.
The American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana has joined the Measles Initiative in an effort to vaccinate children in village after village across the globe and we hope that you will consider joining us.
As parents in the United States, most make sure their children are vaccinated and healthy.
Help us save another mother and father's child.
Our parents made sure that we were vaccinated against measles.
Now, let's give this opportunity to another family.

If we join together asking our friends, classmates, and colleagues to help, we can vaccinate an entire village of people!
Our hope is that our team can collect at least $1,000 to protect the lives of 1,000 children.
Will you join us to vaccinate a village of children and help put an end to this fight?

Measles can be prevented. When we donate, they vaccinate. And we all save lives.

http://redcrossofnei.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-dollar-one-child-savedjoin.html

That $7497.00 Spent On A Naval Gazing Trip To Peru...

X 20 Which Is $149940 Could Save A Lot Of Lives....
(150,000 Children)

We also wish to make it clear that David receives no money from this tour.
Nothing.
We are doing this for him, Linda, Neil and Sean as a GIFT for their hard work.
Proceeds from Peru are used to fund future event experiences and community endeavours and no one profits personally from this tour.
If there are excess funds they will be directly used to further the cause.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200323&page=11

Not Indulge A Lot Of Psychopants On A Glorified Office Party...!!!

(And Also Why Would There Be Excess Monies...)

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

The money you blow up your nose on cocaine could save a village in Botswana.The tribal people can make cow dung sculptures of the
"Beneficent Great White Provider",worshipped as a demi-god and a troupe of negroid concubines willing to be impregnated by this great white sky god.Have initiation rituals,where you get drunk and break each others noses,imitating this gods flaws,perceived to be the mark of the creator.You'll be worshipped like some cargo-cult,The Cult Of Sod...

lol!

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Egregore...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm

The God Delusion...!!!

Promoting The Idea Of Memes...

A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena.
Memes can self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures...

A Worthy Idea,
But Completley Unscientific...

I Have Yet To See Any Sceintist Identify A Meme,
With An Electron Microscope...

I Have Yet To See Any Scientist Dissect A Meme...

Or I Have Yet To See Any Scientist Show What A Meme Is Made Of Physically...

So Was Richard Dawkins Was Leading Us Up The Garden Path...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

The God Delusion...!!!

A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena.

A Worthy Idea,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

You may have your Dork-ins and I'll stick with Albert Einstein,not only a greater scientist,than that pommy wag,but the greatest scientist of our times.Why? Einstein believes in GOD...yes,GOD...da-da... lmao

Oh,if you did'nt have that little spark of god in you,how would you animate this useless meat-suit that you load up with coke?

Hmmm.?

Oh,and until recently,say the last 50 years,science finally caught up with the clairvoyant and revealed an energy field that surrounds the body,that exist outside of the visible light spectrum,but sure as shit,it exist,when the scientific community denied it at first.

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

rolling pin aaargh catfight wacky

http://metagifted.org/topics/meta/shamballa/aurapix.html

Wish I could be like her....lovely God,bit red above the crown,but that's regenerative...

Ooooh,psychic purple,he'll read you like a book old son,those reds and blacks you sport are fit for football jerseys,nothing else...

Mmmmmmm-mmmm,clean red,she's a sexy goer,very nice and very fun.Lot of yellow too,bit down on the intelligent department,but she's young and only learning,sexually inquisitive....EDIT: Oh,I'm sorry,I noticed beautiful tourquise and blue and purple,you,are a very interesting person,natural,sexually clean and the psychic potential is there to build on.May life unfold for you,exactly how you want and deserve little missy.Sorry about my hurried response,deeply regretful,but delighted all the same. thumbs up

Horrible orange and dulled red bottom right corner of the photo.Damaged goods,bad father...step-father,sexually raped or severe family trauma.My condolences and sorry to see you.

Happy?!?!?!?!

tholms rimshot catfight think
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 am

Egregore...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Egregore

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about occult concept of group mind. For an album, released by Serbian rock band Smak, see Egregor (album).

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

In fact,that's the colour of my satanist,or occultist,or conduits,whatever you feel comfortable labelling them as.And that's their colour on a GOOD DAY,not a bad one.When engaged with me,nothing but a diet of black.Do you know what it's like to live on the point of death for 12 years,Oh insulting one,why don't you give me permission to substitute Sod,since you reallly don't believe.

Oh,they just said they're really not intertested in you,they killed a speeder before.I did'nt say kill him,I just said,teach a spiritual lesson the hardway.It's not ...oh,I see,out of your sphere of influence so you can't set him up for hoax rape,be beaten by three thugs,shot at,have two cars burnt to the ground and take advantage of deaths of loved ones and a sexually dysfunctional and now health related problems...OH,just wonderful.

Now you see Sod,why they still got a hold on me?

Think you're better than me,think you can handle the pressure...I FUCKING DOUBT IT...in fact,I already know.

cthulhu thumbs down

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

Oh,
let's have a look at her again.She's really adorable.
Love the rainbow people....so cute,so sweet and very likeable...gorgeous.

wub wub wub wub

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 am

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 am

Tough luck bitch,I did'nt fall for it,nor did I click your link.Bit wiser from the other day...idiot.

Like I said before,Sodlikes search engine...second to none.You'll get no patronage from me,smart-arse.
cthulhu thumbs down

popcorn

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1844-hotmail

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:...next game...oops, not playin...haven't been since long before...shit, is that the time...

Tardy one,would you mind fucking off with your phone texts that was just meant to make me check this forum out and your stupid worthless links to your stupid worthless threads?.

Really,you whine about how I harass and stalk you,but get ignored for a few days in a row,you resort to your games.You know no-one wants to read you or inter-act,so stop wasting your time,life and money,unless you're schizophrenic,then please,do proceed and amuse yourself.What I noticed about schizoids,they always seek the attention or try to recreate their own madness for everybody to share and experience.

I don't give a fuck about you,even my acute,white-hot temper is subsiding to a dull yellow hue,please,get some help.I like raunchy,hot women,who don't suffer the sick hang-ups that you have.Your conversation bores me and I can do without you.

Please,just play with the dog,or is that not enough.You waste money on broadband madam,you achieve nothing but self amusement.Go away.

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1786p30-boo#30192

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:..........................

Yes True Lilly,you sent me the same blank text message this morning.Not into cryptic,fabrications or lies that you seem to trade in so well.If you've got nothing to say,don't say it.You just look cowardly and weak in your convictions.

Tell me,saying bullshit about Ciggy,is that an attempt to lure him back here,like you do to me and Corrie.How many times you've done that and lived to regret it.If someone is putting you up to it just to have traffic here,how many times are you going to bare the brunt for someone else,eh?.No skin off my nose,I don't like you both anyways.
When have I ever backed down,or walked away with my tail between my legs...never.You got to be much nastier,than what I've already been through...and if you do,you both execute what I always desired....your true natures.
Have a nice day,as the satanist used to say.

cthulhu

true lilly wrote:Hotmail...

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 am

Bitch,I just put two views on your worthless stupid good for nothing Hotmail thread,so you have a little victory...

cthulhu aaargh rolling pin catfight wacky dizzy dogshag

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 am

The God Delusion...!!!

A Worthy Idea,

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

A good case for the Meme is made here................makes sense.......... thumbs up

The Lucifer Principle
A Scientific Expedition Into The Forces of History
by Howard Bloom

http://howardbloom.net/lucifer/

the whole book.......... thumbs up

THE LUCIFER PRINCIPLE
A SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION
INTO
THE FORCES OF HISTORY

http://www.glowleaf.net/Howard_Bloom___The_Lucifer_Principle.pdf

http://www.ttfuture.org/files/2/pdf/The%20Lucifer%20Principal_prescott.pdf

thumbs up

Serpents of Wisdom "Seekers there are in plenty: but they are almost all seekers of personal advantage. I can find so very few Seekers after Truth."(Sa'adi) The imitator gives expression to a hundred proofs, but he speaks from discursive reasoning, not direct vision. He is musk-scented but not musk; he smells like musk but is only dung. (Rumi)

The Dawkins Delusion- Alister & Joanna Collicutt McGrath

4shared.com/office/1bnWnDmt/The_Dawkins_Delusion-_Alister_.html

The Social Atom: Why the Rich Get Richer, Cheaters Get Caught, and Your Neighbor Usually Looks Like You
Buchanan, Mark

http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/11/3/reviews/hales.html

thumbs up

The basic claim in the book is that through the construction of simple models we can understand deep truths about social phenomena in general. The argument is that it has worked in physics so why not here? The idea is that good models often throw out lots of details that are not important to the fundamental process of interest and that through such abstraction one can find great generality. On the other hand, the book is careful to state that models need to be informed by reality. General empirical findings must be taken into account. Simplicity and abstraction does not mean empirical reality takes a back seat.

In Chapter 1, called "think patterns, not people", Buchanan lays out his basic assumptions - that many important social phenomena can be thought of as self-organising processes involving simple behaviours at the individual level but complex outcomes at the social level. It is argued that this is a lot like physics and that physics-like models and approaches can help to understand such social phenomena. A number of examples are given of how unintended and counter-intuitive social phenomena can emerge from simple behaviour but complex interactions.

In Chapter 2, called "the human problem", the idea of applying "science" to human social systems is discussed. A number of common objections are considered and rejected. The argument is richly supported with discussion of contemporary phenomenon and the history of science. Unsurprisingly the conclusion is that physics-like scientific approaches can be applied. This area is potentially an intellectual minefield yet the chapter proceeds smoothly without excluding the main objections - this is an impressive achievement.
mugglez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top