What a cock Handbag is.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a cock Handbag is.

Post  John Drake on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 am

The silly fucker has posted online that while he's making a claim for unemployment benefit he's working and earning money cash in hand. You fucking see if when he gets caught for benefit fraud and tax evasion he doesnt blame it on some conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Whats he doing claiming unemployment benefit anyway? Look at his site and how he always said he would never go into the place and sign on and yet thats what he's done.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a cock Handbag is.

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 am

John Drake wrote:The silly fucker has posted online that while he's making a claim for unemployment benefit he's working and earning money cash in hand. You fucking see if when he gets caught for benefit fraud and tax evasion he doesnt blame it on some conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Whats he doing claiming unemployment benefit anyway? Look at his site and how he always said he would never go into the place and sign on and yet thats what he's done.

Then he should be careful...should'nt he?????

John Drake wrote:The silly fucker has posted online that while he's making a claim for unemployment benefit he's working and earning money cash in hand. You fucking see if when he gets caught for benefit fraud and tax evasion he doesnt blame it on some conspiracy by the Illuminati.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Thumbs fucking down to the lot of you...
Oh dear, Billy, what a pity you've been so rude to me. Otherwise I have some excellent answers for all your points. However as an ex-Hospital Porter I don't discuss these matters with people who hurl abuse at me on the Internet. Eat Ignore list! Evil or Very Mad

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1852-what-a-cock-handbag-is

Proud to make the list...
but when you read this off-line,as you will,you might want to consider,as a person like yourself who continually rocks the system,and you are trying to allocate blame elsewhere except any for yourself,it might be wise to ponder the possibilities of making a real,silent undeclared enemy in this fiasco and that the information you have left online about unemployment benefit fraud is artillery,not pot-shots,in the hands of your enemy.They do have surveillance teams for this exact crime,that the government hires.You should've considered this possibilty of being used against you.Again,you have left yourself open to tactical strikes.

If you do get away with it,pay your landlord and don't rely to heavily on his charity as you might wear it out.Time to get smart Hagbard and you have'nt shown that yet.

dizzy

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 am

And no Droike,I'm not saying you'll do it.I'm suggesting,as one remains problematic and buck the system,you tend to make the most powerful enemies of all,bearuocrats,in government and official portfolis.

They are to be feared most of all...

Best to keep ones nose clean and hagbard has failed to do so.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 am

Haggie is his worst enemy really and saying all these things online is going to make someone who we know and not love, just grass him up to benefits! I know it were you Droike who wrote to his former employers and I reckon you are going to make a noise about certain things to the authorities. Haggie should never of shown his face too often and he should never of mentioned his work to all and sundry on the Internet. Folks the flamewar between Haggie and that no mark started in Dark Conspricarcy but the flame war he has with me is something which I enjoy and use for ONLY MY ADVANTAGE. Droike, you see cannot flame someone like Martin Timothy but he can to someone like me LOL. And oi Droike, just to let you know, I have my own special Offline coven which has more that 30 members in it and I learn a lot and we talk about the evil of Reptillians who do exist and have come to Earth from Central Russia. YOu Droike are nothing and anyway, just for the record. Haggie has all the best tactics to get a massive payback from those ex employers.
Oi Droike, you do not bother me at all and anyway I know all those tactics which I have learn so much from the likes of Icke and co. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:59 am

You know nothing and prove that everytime you post. Handbag made a video at work and bullied a vulnerable person in that video. The parents of that person complained to Handbag when they saw it and then Handbags work place get a complaint. Who do you think made the complaint dick head. Come on its not hard to work out. When it was looked into they also found out about other videos, racist ones and some that he was linking his work to and acting like an asshole. So we have gross misconduct in and out of the work place. All this about a conspiracy cos he talks about UFO's is crap. When the cunts mother gave evidence against him in court he said that was an illuminati plot she was involved in. He just makes shit up when he fucks up. Hes like most woo woo's, they are woo woo's so they can always blame anyone and nothing is ever their fault.

Handbag claims his work record was impeccable and yet theres video of him on the net saying they wanted him gone before for acting up and being an asshole. The fucker has even said to me on a conspiracy site that he was having to be careful he didnt get caught surfing the net all night while on shift.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

thumbs up

popcorn

wave

whistle

wacky
mugglez

View user profile