LOL @ Geoff Rense...!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LOL @ Geoff Rense...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:56 pm

If there's some J-Rense fans here,instead of the usual bots crawling the place...there's nothing to worry about or to see here...but don't expect me to stick my neck out for him,I don't know who he is or what he stands for...that goes for a few other Conspiracy Theorist,but this Chapelle fellow looks interesting.

Liked his Michael Jackson stuff...started to appreciate MJ because of him.He was fucked over...BIG TIME.I never believed a guy with such a child-like heart,could sexually do children,kind of think now,there should be more men like Michael Jackson in the world,really starting to warm to him...but not his music,NO!

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Piss Off You Grubby Cunt...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 pm

LOL...!!!

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

Whoopsie Daisy...Did I Mention You Are A Total Cunt Mr Rense, Nay A Complete Cunt, Nay An Alround Cunt...!!!

If There Was A Swearword To Describe Your Cuntishness...It Would Be Bas Fucking Sterd.Your Royal Pussy Riot...

NWO, Garage Dwelling, Scamming Bastard...Zionist Gyppo Theiving Taint Licker...!!!Oh By The Way I Forgot...!!
!

noway noway noway
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey Jeff We Have Matched You With Some Gals In The Uk...

Tracy Cockermouth...!!!

And The Lovley Delores Kane, Interest Include Mullets, Anal Sex And Bullshit MI5 Tomfoolerely...!!!

Yeah Baby...!!!

dogshag cowbonk dogshag
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Actually Sean Bean In This Jimmy McGovan Play Was A True Artisan...

All Of This Accused Series Has Been Brilliant...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 pm

It's An Effort Geoff, But Permed Grey Hair Just Don't Cut It...

Also Wipe The Cum Of That Fagotty Lookig Tache, You Look Like A Queer Homosexual, You Poofter...!!!

You Look Too Much Like Germain Greer...

Bit Of Lippy And Eyeshadow Then You Got The Full On Tranny Look Going There...!!!

boobies boobies boobies
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

It's An Effort Geoff, But Permed Grey Hair Just Don't Cut It...

Also Wipe The Cum Of That Fagotty Lookig Tache, You Look Like A Queer Homosexual, You Poofter...!!!

You Look Too Much Like Germain Greer...

Bit Of Lippy And Eyeshadow Then You Got The Full On Tranny Look Going There...!!!

boobies boobies boobies

Are you just pro-Homo when it suits your style there Sod,when you want to look left of centre,appealing and humanitarian,if the right eyes are watching,Hmmmm?

Spending 17 hours a day in maximum lock-up for the last 14 days in Kempsey Correctional facility,really opened my eyes to alternative companionship.I was quite shocked to find,inmates,passionately devouring ice-cream off each others penises,rather avante-garde I say.Well the cops have banned me from going home until early October,so,I'm trying to stay out of gaol and live on the mean streets of Taree.I have'nt got a pot to piss in,nor to cook these fine 49 cent packs of noodles.

Not working out to good I must say,hope my new hair cuts a hit with older ladies and they take me under their wing,rodgering me bum-hole with rolling pins,I think I'm ready for big school of hard knocks now.

It's a fucking conspiracy....

cthulhu rolling pin whistle

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 am

soundz like a plan billy boy thumbs up

u were'nt a 'virgin' where it countz anywayz were you?

I thought all the homo prisoners were an america phenomenon, doesn't happen in eurotrashistan, asia, africa, south america...........so I hear....

won't the aussie guv stake you a claim? don't lilly bell live off the gov dole? why not you.......you sound disabled/'challenged' to meez.......

you still owe me an apology for calling me a liar..........ciggy-wiggy lied to you......apologize and I'll call off the pi....cops...... thumbs up

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 pm

MoMo wrote:soundz like a plan billy boy thumbs up

u were'nt a 'virgin' where it countz anywayz were you?

I thought all the homo prisoners were an america phenomenon, doesn't happen in eurotrashistan, asia, africa, south america...........so I hear....

won't the aussie guv stake you a claim? don't lilly bell live off the gov dole? why not you.......you sound disabled/'challenged' to meez.......

you still owe me an apology for calling me a liar..........ciggy-wiggy lied to you......apologize and I'll call off the pi....cops...... thumbs up

Your inflammatory bullshit up the top won't be answered,if you're unaware of my status,then best you remain so.

You won't be getting an apology,now or ever,simple,what turned me off your mindless trolling as you go from forum to forum,using the same Animated Gifs and pics,eventually exhausting yourself with your own ennui,then you go silent for a period then come back with the same formula for flaming,Ad Nauseum,(I spose you've done a stint at Sanctum Zone by now and banned I theorise),NO....I won't apologise for how I feel about you and your little regard for womens pain.The way you use crack-whores as a put down and a cure for pain for the internet lonely,have you ever considered what those women went through to become a crack-whore,that many were a victim of rape and molesting from an early age,that the little regard they have for themselves,only mirrors the lack of love and respect they received through-out their whole lives,nah,Go fuck yourself you inspid fuck,no way am I apologising,THAT is what my beef with you is.

What's Ciggy got to do with it?.
I don't give a toss about you and Ciggy having a little war,Is this some Jewish Israeli shit? Good,I don't care.You espose the virtues of Judaism and it's deep mysteries,then carry on like a fuckwit and trash all that work,by making obsessive pics doctored with X-rays of shit for brains...it's old.

Truth is,you don't believe in Judaism,it's just a tool,that you use to shit everybody off with your insane beliefs that Cospiracvy Theorist are Nazis and Anti-Semites.

I like Ciggy better than you.We are'nt friends,just well meaning acquaintances on-line.He does'nt even discuss you or waste his energy boring me or himself with the issues about you,he mentioned it once in passing and dismissed you in two lines.We talk about the behind the scenes with the Police Shit or music,that's about it.Oh,and my rather amouress feelings for a relation of his....Brunette,long legged,Yoga nimbleness....stretching out in the kitchen....Hmmmmm,Rowrrrrr!!!!

Oh,yes,wake-up to yourself and get over it.I would be happy to chat normally,but leave your nuerosis at the door,maybe you guys need a dose of prison,to wake up a little.Or get a girlfriend,for fuck sake.

As for True Lilly,there's truth to her theories,but she won't elaborate....I just went through her system of institutional murder and assasination.No wonder she's lost it....cause it does happen. cthulhu

thumbs down rolling pin

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 am

Billy Diva Ruben wrote:

Your inflammatory bullshit up the top won't be answered,if you're unaware of my status,then best you remain so.

You won't be getting an apology,now or ever,simple,what turned me off your mindless trolling as you go from forum to forum,using the same Animated Gifs and pics,eventually exhausting yourself with your own ennui,then you go silent for a period then come back with the same formula for flaming,Ad Nauseum,(I spose you've done a stint at Sanctum Zone by now and banned I theorise),NO....I won't apologise for how I feel about you and your little regard for womens pain.The way you use crack-whores as a put down and a cure for pain for the internet lonely,have you ever considered what those women went through to become a crack-whore,that many were a victim of rape and molesting from an early age,that the little regard they have for themselves,only mirrors the lack of love and respect they received through-out their whole lives,nah,Go fuck yourself you inspid fuck,no way am I apologising,THAT is what my beef with you is.

What's Ciggy got to do with it?.
I don't give a toss about you and Ciggy having a little war,Is this some Jewish Israeli shit? Good,I don't care.You espose the virtues of Judaism and it's deep mysteries,then carry on like a fuckwit and trash all that work,by making obsessive pics doctored with X-rays of shit for brains...it's old.

Truth is,you don't believe in Judaism,it's just a tool,that you use to shit everybody off with your insane beliefs that Cospiracvy Theorist are Nazis and Anti-Semites.

I like Ciggy better than you.We are'nt friends,just well meaning acquaintances on-line.He does'nt even discuss you or waste his energy boring me or himself with the issues about you,he mentioned it once in passing and dismissed you in two lines.We talk about the behind the scenes with the Police Shit or music,that's about it.Oh,and my rather amouress feelings for a relation of his....Brunette,long legged,Yoga nimbleness....stretching out in the kitchen....Hmmmmm,Rowrrrrr!!!!

Oh,yes,wake-up to yourself and get over it.I would be happy to chat normally,but leave your nuerosis at the door,maybe you guys need a dose of prison,to wake up a little.Or get a girlfriend,for fuck sake.

As for True Lilly,there's truth to her theories,but she won't elaborate....I just went through her system of institutional murder and assasination.No wonder she's lost it....cause it does happen. cthulhu

[img][/img]

wave
MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am

[img][/img]

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

this guy looks like my female health nurse
Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 am

<object width="250" height="250" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="gsPlaylist7655663997" name="gsPlaylist7655663997"><param name="movie" value="http://grooveshark.com/widget.swf" /><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=cowbell.grooveshark.com&playlistID=76556639&bbg=000000&bth=000000&pfg=000000&lfg=000000&bt=FFFFFF&pbg=FFFFFF&pfgh=FFFFFF&si=FFFFFF&lbg=FFFFFF&lfgh=FFFFFF&sb=FFFFFF&bfg=666666&pbgh=666666&lbgh=666666&sbh=666666&p=0" /><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://grooveshark.com/widget.swf" width="250" height="250"><param name="wmode" value="window" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=cowbell.grooveshark.com&playlistID=76556639&bbg=000000&bth=000000&pfg=000000&lfg=000000&bt=FFFFFF&pbg=FFFFFF&pfgh=FFFFFF&si=FFFFFF&lbg=FFFFFF&lfgh=FFFFFF&sb=FFFFFF&bfg=666666&pbgh=666666&lbgh=666666&sbh=666666&p=0" /><span><a href="http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Cole/76556639" title="cole by Tim Uhrynowich on Grooveshark">cole by Tim Uhrynowich on Grooveshark</a></span></object></object>
Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top