Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  John Drake on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 am

You said you have not got the money and yet the other day you said you have £25,000 in cash lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

John Drake wrote:Julie was bragging on here just the other day about how loaded he is and how he has 25 grand in cash, yet within the last few hours hes posted on handbags forum that he's skint.


I don't believe a word Sod says,like most people,they play with lies,to make themselves more interesting and play,"catch me out if you can".Well,I did.I feel not so much he gloats,but wants to confess.The cheaters game is largely un-rewarding.

He's well off and suspect he always have been.Just likes to rub shit in the faces of those who have real hard-ships.He has kids,it'll be interesting to see if he actually paid support.Well,he daughter visits now and then,so there's a possibility he did do the right thing on that level.

To think,he thought we were all fucking fools.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Julie was bragging on here just the other day about how loaded he is and how he has 25 grand in cash, yet within the last few hours hes posted on handbags forum that he's skint.


I don't believe a word Sod says,like most people,they play with lies,to make themselves more interesting and play,"catch me out if you can".Well,I did.I feel not so much he gloats,but wants to confess.The cheaters game is largely un-rewarding.

He's well off and suspect he always have been.Just likes to rub shit in the faces of those who have real hard-ships.He has kids,it'll be interesting to see if he actually paid support.Well,he daughter visits now and then,so there's a possibility he did do the right thing on that level.

To think,he thought we were all fucking fools.

who gives a fuck about that bro.

I heard that a pandemic of sterility was breaking out on the east coast of N america & in S america & from syria to pakistan.

dude checker plate your PMS at webwankery, I sent you a notterdame about the coming plaque, it's gone be massive attack like the biggus dickus of history of the world smear one & duex you remember

there's a rash of mongols hitting the fans in chinese building with chicken shit to spread bird flu too, guys are rubbing there's hands with streility compounds & touching all the door knobs & paying chicks a wooden nickel to suck them off. the conjuntion of the cumpound & the metal & the saliva of the tongues reactes to increase the sterility effects & when those women kis other women it spreads cuz it engenders in the gum line

sphinter sucking has taken off in dallas texas too, chicks are going around paying guys 66 dollars to get the guy to suck on their ashole, since the jobless rate is high the guys are jumping at it, they've even open sphincter sucking safe houses to releive the pressure off of washroom stalls.

& what with the poopularity of MMA hitting it's high & machida being so successful by winning through his suppliment of drinking urine, men don't want to drink another man's urine or their own so their opening up bars to offer men virgin's urine from women not on the pill but on the ragg, cuz the pill goes into the pee. it's high in electrolytes & there are certian hormones only in women that tends to make them both leaner & bigger & increase their immune system & grow more tissue like an ever lasting pubescient growth.

they've been refining these electrolytes & hormones & distillng them in beverages to give to atheletes at athelets bevy bars due to the slump in sales of liquir establishments. Plus guys have found it a turn on to drink a female virgin's piss, especially when the chicks are serving the drinks as well. they have the drinks by the model's pictures & guys order based on the looks of the model & her genetic features that will be jpresent inn her urine.

they've been doing this with chicks eating honey & strawberies & collecting the chick shit & serving this in japan for years. they even perfected a steak in japan made of human shit that tastes like a real steak. No shizzle.

this is about to go supernova
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Into My Arms

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Julie was bragging on here just the other day about how loaded he is and how he has 25 grand in cash, yet within the last few hours hes posted on handbags forum that he's skint.


I don't believe a word Sod says,like most people,they play with lies,to make themselves more interesting and play,"catch me out if you can".Well,I did.I feel not so much he gloats,but wants to confess.The cheaters game is largely un-rewarding.

He's well off and suspect he always have been.Just likes to rub shit in the faces of those who have real hard-ships.He has kids,it'll be interesting to see if he actually paid support.Well,he daughter visits now and then,so there's a possibility he did do the right thing on that level.

To think,he thought we were all fucking fools.

who gives a fuck about that bro.

I heard that a pandemic of sterility was breaking out on the east coast of N america & in S america & from syria to pakistan.

dude checker plate your PMS at webwankery, I sent you a notterdame about the coming plaque, it's gone be massive attack like the biggus dickus of history of the world smear one & duex you remember

there's a rash of mongols hitting the fans in chinese building with chicken shit to spread bird flu too, guys are rubbing there's hands with streility compounds & touching all the door knobs & paying chicks a wooden nickel to suck them off. the conjuntion of the cumpound & the metal & the saliva of the tongues reactes to increase the sterility effects & when those women kis other women it spreads cuz it engenders in the gum line

sphinter sucking has taken off in dallas texas too, chicks are going around paying guys 66 dollars to get the guy to suck on their ashole, since the jobless rate is high the guys are jumping at it, they've even open sphincter sucking safe houses to releive the pressure off of washroom stalls.

& what with the poopularity of MMA hitting it's high & machida being so successful by winning through his suppliment of drinking urine, men don't want to drink another man's urine or their own so their opening up bars to offer men virgin's urine from women not on the pill but on the ragg, cuz the pill goes into the pee. it's high in electrolytes & there are certian hormones only in women that tends to make them both leaner & bigger & increase their immune system & grow more tissue like an ever lasting pubescient growth.

they've been refining these electrolytes & hormones & distillng them in beverages to give to atheletes at athelets bevy bars due to the slump in sales of liquir establishments. Plus guys have found it a turn on to drink a female virgin's piss, especially when the chicks are serving the drinks as well. they have the drinks by the model's pictures & guys order based on the looks of the model & her genetic features that will be jpresent inn her urine.

they've been doing this with chicks eating honey & strawberies & collecting the chick shit & serving this in japan for years. they even perfected a steak in japan made of human shit that tastes like a real steak. No shizzle.

this is about to go supernova


I hereby formally apologise to JD/Droike,accusing him as the personality "Ratty" that dropped and pooped scat-porn all over Tiswas's forum,which forced her hand in closing it.

It is now obvious who this personality really is and maybe that other user at HPANWO,with a pre-occupation with all things poop,may also be,Fujita from Webanarchy.

I'd say,seek help and therapy,but it's obvious you're to far gone.Therefore,I suggest,you design a new form of art and painting using exceta
as your conveyance of colouring,although limited it is.

For yourself and the rest of the human race,thank your lucky stars,that I am not God,or an interventionist one at that.
I would hit the delete button on this failed experiment and relegate your souls back into animal life-forms,such as pigs,from which most of you come from.

You're a disgrace to developing spirituality and your existances should be terminated,forthwith.

Now,I leave you to your scatological fantasies,vomit and overdose on pain killers to end this turgid miasma of existance.

There is no hope.


satan butt ccc


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

no offense taken bro, since I moved into this place & before that it's had mildew problems , I've been here since before june, I feel like I'm dieing & all the doctor related injection sites I have ache, from hips to shoulders & elbows, I can't keep a temperature & I always feel weak

I need some kind of way of getting my frustrations out, I'm moving out next month but the damage is done, my face has lost color, I've lost like 20 lbs, I sleep like 5 hours a night, I feel like shit, my blood test said my platelets are low. pretty harsh man

I don't blame you though cuz I felt pretty offended by a lot of things you've posted but I just kept it to myself.

have a nice day

cheers
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 pm

K-Federino wrote:no offense taken bro, since I moved into this place & before that it's had mildew problems , I've been here since before june, I feel like I'm dieing & all the doctor related injection sites I have ache, from hips to shoulders & elbows, I can't keep a temperature & I always feel weak

I need some kind of way of getting my frustrations out, I'm moving out next month but the damage is done, my face has lost color, I've lost like 20 lbs, I sleep like 5 hours a night, I feel like shit, my blood test said my platelets are low. pretty harsh man

I don't blame you though cuz I felt pretty offended by a lot of things you've posted but I just kept it to myself.

have a nice day

cheers

Black mould will do that,very effectively.
Now,about the time I wrote at Webanarchy,you sent me a PM,about some pretty heavy shit that I wrote that day and apologised cause you could'nt read it,it was two "close To home".I,much later posted that Tex Perkins song,psycho.
But at the time,I wrote and which co-incided with your PM'ed complaint,the topic was about,funny enough,incest.
If you want help,answer truthfully and properly.
Did you have sex with your mother?
Did you attempt to rape her?
Or did she instigate the proceedings?
If yes to any of these,may I also add,it's quite wide-spread Fujita,not that I can identify with it,but many others can.I may tell you a story about a boy,when I was young,called Keving Pryor and his sister,or another,who raped his sister,until she came to enjoy it,after loudly and publicly proclaiming in front of me.Or Heidi an 11 year old German girl,who had sex with her father,when mum was out of action and attempted to give me head at 13,until I seen her father standing there smiling.The middle-class,quite corrupt and rendered decadent.These were not poor working class blue-collared workers,but from Canberra and the North Shore of Sydney.I felt sorry for Rachel Gribble though,raped repeatedly by her father,a girl,I took fancy too,until I realised she was severely damaged goods,and possibley,a murderess type.

You can choose to answer or not.
No judgements,guaranteed.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm

only been emotionally raped, the term is called enmeshed. been physically beat by my dad much.

literally got rapped by demons or devils in june of 2010, 4 times over 2 weeks, the 5 time I thought it was going to kill me. no joking on this one. waking up at 2am with the feeling of literally 100s of hands rubbing my body all over, back tope everywhere, I was writhing on my bed & the sexual hieght was amazing, last for a half hour each time, I couldn't get up I was riveted, best sex I ever had. & this is the truth no story here bro. ever since those days my life has been pretty crazy. think of the film avatar where all those little jelly fish things all landed on jake sully & the female na'vi thought it was The Omen, that's what happened to me. I don't think any other person you can think of on this planet has experienced this. it's an extremely rare & highly powerful spiritual harbinger.

I like you though bro, I can see you are tortured just like me, I'll remember you thumbs up

cheers

I agree that your life will get better & the best match of relationship will happen, & you'll be laughing
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

the system is falling apart & those who benefit from it are shuddering in terror over the mess they've made & how it's spinning out of control.

tell me Billy. if you ride your dodge hard, & you take it in to get repaired, what do they say. "oh we need to fix this & that too, not to mention these other things"

you get them fixed, but they don't install a few things right & the cra won't start when you need to go to work the next day.

so you call a tow & the tow ruins part of your bumper & the undercarage, so now you have to get that fixed to, so the body guys leave a rancid smell of chemicals in your car & the bills are mounting & the job can't afford you taking the taxi & paying for repairs & taking a taxi to shop.

you go out & finally you get the car back & you find a note on your car of a guy who would like to buy your car for parts cuz he has the same make. So you call him up & you take & you here a new dance song in the background of his phone you never heard before.

so you go se your mate that you've been hanging out with for the last few years & he says "hey check this song out man I ordered this from brussels, I'm tired of the common shit on the radio & I want my own thing istead of following the crowd"

so he plays the song & wow, it's that dance song.

so after he drops you off home you put molasses in your tank & tack weld all the nuts onto the threads of the wheels along with putting shit in the air ventalation.

then you call up that guy who put the note on your car & tell him sure how about 300 dollars, so you sell it to him for 300, but when you write on the transfer paper you write 200.

some of this is fictional scholarship, others was what I did or was done to me.
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Icke acts like the kind of guy that enmeshed his kids
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 am

I've not read all of this thread, basically because most of the posters are on my ignore list, but let me assure all members that the HPWA is not a fake charity at all. It is 100% legitimate and will be raising money for a genuine cause. Here are the details: http://hpanwo-hpwa.blogspot.com/ Cool
avatar
Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:I've not read all of this thread, basically because most of the posters are on my ignore list, but let me assure all members that the HPWA is not a fake charity at all. It is 100% legitimate and will be raising money for a genuine cause. Here are the details: http://hpanwo-hpwa.blogspot.com/ Cool


That's good fatso,because later,I'm going to make a thread that exposes you once and for all and give JD what he's been begging for.

Also,that bawdy post,I sent Kia/Georgia and you deleted,but she laughed about it anyway,well,fatso,at least I don't talk about Ustanes lack of sexual interest,unlike you,slimey bastard,thinking you can use a forum to emotionally blackmail her into giving in,you turd of a man.

Later,when I wake,you're finished...exposed,for the manipulative arsehole you really are.Wish I could be there to lick the tears of infinite sadness and loss from your cheeks as they tumble down.Do you know what a deadly enemy is,you got one in me.Finito...


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 am

thumbs up

kudos Billy

rage on
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 am

K-Federino wrote:Icke acts like the kind of guy that enmeshed his kids

Nah,he did'nt,Gareth isn't a victim of domestic violence.Icke's lucky he has'nt had his eyes scratched out,I hear from Ivan Frazer he only knocks cats off the sofa.If that had happened and I was the cat,he would'nt have scrotums or eyes by now.Icke could'nt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.Gareth,although in touch with his feminine or homosexual side,would clean daddys chops off.

Homosexual you ask why?...You obviously have'nt seen his videos,he did a reversal of that negroid who fit a packet of ciggies in his mouth.Gareth stuck a packet of straws in his arse...I just hope he did'nt put them back in the jar for people to sip their Pina Coladas with.


lmao


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HELLO

Post  unaperry on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:


.I hate most of you cunts,but I don't mind you,my little Fujita....



Speaking of hate,and I know you like her,is Bunny Wunny over being told the truth about herself yet?

The hate she holds is about as conducive to a feotus as a microwave oven,It will do her good to address the issue instead of finding new whipping post for her fucked up wretched views of the world.But since she's just another freak eugenicist,I can't swallow those types,unless,they kill themselves first,as an example to us all.

When I'm full of hate and bile I'll return to Webanarchy,give some shit and then return to David Icke Forums and do my work there.I won't talk to anybody,it'll just be business and of course,I'll just be well behaved and mind my own business.I'm not into giving my time and energy no more and won't channel it into darkness,sick of suffering for idiots.Adios amigos...


thumbs up

http://www.saclongchamppliage.org

unaperry

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Horse-Cock Lambert on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:I've not read all of this thread, basically because most of the posters are on my ignore list, but let me assure all members that the HPWA is not a fake charity at all. It is 100% legitimate and will be raising money for a genuine cause. Here are the details: http://hpanwo-hpwa.blogspot.com/ Cool

Horse-Cock Lambert

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handbag follows Icke and sets up a fake charity

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum