free sex, ok you're on do it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

free sex, ok you're on do it

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 am

there once was a man a wealthy ma with 10 kids. they all liked to party. & one day the father said ok I've had enough I'm leaving, if they can live without my law let them live. If they think they can do better then Go.

so the father took a few Gs & left & the kids went to party, & started to destroy the house. some kids moved out across the street & others as well. 4 stayed away from the other six while the six divided into two sets of three. the 4 were flatebroke & then had to visit the others for food daily, while the other six fought each other though partied together.

days grew when hey though father would be back & give them more money, till the oldest brother died of cancer. then they though wow. but dad never showed up, soon a few more would die over the years & the brothers were reaching 60 & the 4 were dieing off & there was only a couple of the 10 left & they kept wondering whether dad would show up, then lastly the last two were on their death bed in the hosiptal watching the tele & saw a billionaire in russia & how he was spicing up the economy & entertainment culture there & it was their father, & they longed for him, but no one believed the kids that this man was their father cuz the kids were all drug addicts & full of hep c & needle illnesses. so one night both brothers pased in their sleep & that was the end of the ten brothers.

The father coninuted his life in Russia & word was given to him that his sons had all died & he wept a bit, then he didn't really care cuz he was busy doing things that actually had positive pay back
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: free sex, ok you're on do it

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 pm

My mama said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tonn...
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:My mama said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tonn...

a man travels from a land far away, & arrives in a great city, he stays a while & he gives out trinkets & bobbles. & he crosses path with a wealthy land owner who loves his wife muchly but has not been able to bear child. So the traveler pulls some root out of his cloak & asks for water salt & a pot. He boild up the root & he spinkles the residue it in the air & wipes it on their lips. He says he has to travel on, but they say but what if you leave & we don't bear. So he says ok, I'll stay until you bear. that night she concieves. & during the pregnancy they begin to dispise the traveller, & they mistreat him & kick him out of the city. so he sits out side the city & the hot summer dries the vegetation around him. He passes out for a couple weeks, & during this time the woman bears a son. They name him peracles, & that night they feast & drink & rally to the joy of a son being born. & low, during the night a group of men passing by who live across the way hear the revelry, & ask the meaning of this. & they say today a child is born to us. & the men ask if they can see this child of which such a noise is made. & again low, the men came in & broke the seal on the door. There was one who entered & thrust the door , but nay the other men were at the ready to ride in through the starting gate & make booty of the derby. if not for this one sly man who put a stale on the party the members of the offense would have aged ,been unmentionable & been mom's the word, the the sea was to harsh for the rocking of the boat & the reins pulled tight round the household & booty was made & the red of blood flowed into the blue moon of a silver lit water.

I'm waiting for your response ciggy. I know you can see through my shit now. You are a rare man bro. Like it said, you know your shiznatat

history don't repeat but it rhymes
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

good thing I'm throwing out bread, lol
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content