It's Not You...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Not You...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm

It's Not You...!!!

Calculation explained in choosing 6 from 49

In a typical 6/49 game, six numbers are drawn from a range of 49 and if the six numbers on a ticket match the numbers drawn, the ticket holder is a jackpot winner—this is true no matter in which order the numbers appear.
The probability of this happening is 1 in 13,983,816.

This small chance of winning can be demonstrated as follows:

Starting with a bag of 49 differently-numbered lottery balls, there are 49 different but equally likely ways of choosing the number of the first ball selected from the bag, and so there is a 1 in 49 chance of predicting the number correctly.
When the draw comes to the second number, there are now only 48 balls left in the bag (because the balls already drawn are not returned to the bag) so there is now a 1 in 48 chance of predicting this number.

Thus for each of the 49 ways of choosing the first number there are 48 different ways of choosing the second.
This means that the probability of correctly predicting 2 numbers drawn from 49 in the correct order is calculated as 1 in 49 × 48. On drawing the third number there are only 47 ways of choosing the number; but of course we could have got to this point in any of 49 × 48 ways, so the chances of correctly predicting 3 numbers drawn from 49, again in the correct order, is 1 in 49 × 48 × 47.
This continues until the sixth number has been drawn, giving the final calculation, 49 × 48 × 47 × 46 × 45 × 44, which can also be written as .
This works out to a very large number, 10,068,347,520, which is much bigger than the 14 million stated above.

I Knew This Poor Tax Worked Out Like This...

1X49 X 1X48 X 1X47 etc

I Worked It Out To A 15 Million To One Odds Of Winning The Lottery...!!!

lol! lol! lol!
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Not You...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:59 pm

The way to beat the game is to get psychic and pick the right numbers. Then your chance of winning is 1 in 1.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:The way to beat the game is to get psychic and pick the right numbers. Then your chance of winning is 1 in 1.

Statistics Are Not Psychic...

But Eventually Someone Will Claim Magick Cos They Lived At No 17...!!!

And

The Chance Of Winning Is Always Gonna Be 1X49 X 1X48 X 1X47 etc...

Roughly 15 Million To One, Give Or Take...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:The way to beat the game is to get psychic and pick the right numbers. Then your chance of winning is 1 in 1.

I'll keep playing,win or lose.Hoping,I get paid to shut up that way,won't buy me a ticket on an inter-stellar freighter to Blisstonia with three breasted brunettes giving ferocious fellatio.Human secretions over there make you very popular indeed.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 pm

I'll keep playing,win or lose.Hoping,I get paid to shut up that way,won't buy me a ticket on an inter-stellar freighter to Blisstonia with three breasted brunettes giving ferocious fellatio.Human secretions over there make you very popular indeed.[/quoteting Lots

Human Secretions, Entrails, Dreams Or Casting Lots...The Results Are The Same...

McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

Billy Ruben wrote:I'll keep playing,win or lose.Hoping,I get paid to shut up that way,won't buy me a ticket on an inter-stellar freighter to Blisstonia with three breasted brunettes giving ferocious fellatio.Human secretions over there make you very popular indeed.

Human Secretions, Entrails, Dreams Or Casting Lots...The Results Are The Same...

My conscience is clean,like my license.I don't deal drugs.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I'll keep playing,win or lose.Hoping,I get paid to shut up that way,won't buy me a ticket on an inter-stellar freighter to Blisstonia with three breasted brunettes giving ferocious fellatio.Human secretions over there make you very popular indeed.

Three breasts is a brilliant idear. Two for the hands, one for the face!

IGOR! Fire up the machine, we begin the experiments at midnight!
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Three breasts is a brilliant idear. Two for the hands, one for the face!

IGOR! Fire up the machine, we begin the experiments at midnight!

I used to have sexual fantasies at 10 years old,about inventing a minituarization ray,so I could be used as an organic dildoe.As she was about to cum she'd smother me,to near asphyxiation with the envelope of the clitorus.I was a very disturbed,but very advanced young boy.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Weren't we all! rolf cheese
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content