attention True Lilly

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attention True Lilly

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Repost your post about the WA pregnancy thing in here please.

it was a law about who ever kills an unborn fetus in a mother's womb there will be punishment.

The reason I ask is that around the same time without knowing about your post I posted a lot of abortion pics.

there is a singularity in this topic. I believe in the very near future a very special baby is going to be killed while unborn, & that a redhead will kill the child

there has already been a few omens about this, I mean besides what you & I did.

something is stirring, & I know who the woman is, I tagged her last year & I had a dream of a black widow spider living inside her belly, she's had one miscarraige & is just about to turn the special 19 soon

I talked to her when we were flingin & she said, without her knowing about my dream, she told me of being covered in spiders & that a man was going to taker her away.

I knew partially what the dream meant, that she would, ahem, emerge

but only now do I realize her importance, she's a blonde chick

looking to mate, looking to mate

I wore a protectorate when I saw her & ya she was well legal.

but I had a chance to soil the garden, but I didn't

some Man is looking for this chick, & remember when I have dreams, shit happens bro, I mean heavy shit

all my dreams come true after I wake up, sometimes within hours
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Public Image Limited - Bad Baby

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Man,I tried to help you and went through eight pages of her post and could'nt find it.She may have deleted it,as she is so often erronous,her take on the issues,even she must've realised she looked retarded and deleted it.

There maybe hope after all but I doubt it.

Anyway,last year,when I bought my blue wagon,I stayed at an old drug/fuck buddies place in Wyong,Debbie the Redhead Reptilian.She shot me up with speed cause I slept 24 hours.I was'nt pleased.

It nearly killed me,she gave me my old dose,not thinking I've been 12 years clean.

Wanted to kill her,She used to have a black widow on her right shoulder blade,but like old pirates treasure maps,her skin and that Tattoo,looks like a bird-blob on leather.Ridiculous actually.

She has pictures of owls,spiders and dark paintings all around her living room and started to question her.

The answers she gave,terrorfied me and I felt Satan itself in her lounge room,even the cats ears pricked up and hid under the lounge.

I wanted to steal the cats and give them good lives.All her friends have lost children in terrible accidents,due to them wanting to score drugs,but not her,she made one a druggie prostitute,the other two escaped and got good lives,one in the Army,one got married,had kids.

She's a disgusting human being and would spit on her.I have no liasons with her now days and happy for it.I seen her ex-Brian have demons on him and I ran out of the house in tears,as they teased me with what they do to him.It's a demonic feeding ground their suburb,14 year old girls offer blowjobs for cigarettes and six-packs of beer.It's an evil,evil,evil world.Hit the delete button.

Stop,stop,start again.

Nearly ten thirty
I'm rising early
I've got an eye to buy the best
Before the rush
Someone left a baby
In the car part
Never any reason
Don't you listen
One more sob story
Some one is calling
Seen through the window
Calling through mirrors
Don't you listen
Don't interfere
Ignore it and
It will go away
Someone is calling
Don't you listen
Don't you listen
Someone is calling
Don't you listen
Someone is calling
Don't you listen
Don't you listen
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: attention True Lilly

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

well, when the wrong, er right man finds this chick it's gonna be a pubic image,

& if she don't give him a baby, the guy's gonna blow his lid over it

there is a guy out there looking for her so he can mate the death mate with her

& when her joyous pussy don't accept his seed but pisses it against the wall he gone fart in her genrL direkshun

all this guy wants to do is load up her envelope with his ooiy gooey chowder so he can get her to offer him the fruit de mer of her poonanny

& when her ulcerated snatch can shit out the brick cuz she's been on the pill for too long oh dayum

not to mention being on tonnes of street druggs & pharma druggs that easily would have queered her genes for good.

Lets take a chance & say that she wa going to give birth to the anti-christ

well with all the chemical that have gone into her system cuz of the hospital & drug dealers, you'd be luckyif her

son had three heads instead if 5, lol, it's like you try to be have sympathy for the devil & give him his birthing chamber

& all he does to it is shit in it, haha
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

K-Federino wrote:well, when the wrong, er right man finds this chick it's gonna be a pubic image,

& if she don't give him a baby, the guy's gonna blow his lid over it

there is a guy out there looking for her so he can mate the death mate with her

& when her joyous pussy don't accept his seed but pisses it against the wall he gone fart in her genrL direkshun

all this guy wants to do is load up her envelope with his ooiy gooey chowder so he can get her to offer him the fruit de mer of her poonanny

& when her ulcerated snatch can shit out the brick cuz she's been on the pill for too long oh dayum

not to mention being on tonnes of street druggs & pharma druggs that easily would have queered her genes for good.

Lets take a chance & say that she wa going to give birth to the anti-christ

well with all the chemical that have gone into her system cuz of the hospital & drug dealers, you'd be luckyif her

son had three heads instead if 5, lol, it's like you try to be have sympathy for the devil & give him his birthing chamber

& all he does to it is shit in it, haha

Well,if that's the case,it'll be by divine/demonic intervention that a drug riddled frame like hers could gestate and give birth to a living entity.

Maybe she's satans whore,Rosemary Baby style.

Lilly posted not long after you did this thread,she's doing the cold-shoulder thingy,but she reads it.Don't expect anything intelligible,but mindless monotonous spam crap.Love to see her prove me wrong.

She thinks she's too good,but that's not the case,she never talks the truth cause it would be easy to reveal she's a know nothing religeous,xenophobic fuckwit,not worth the oxygen she breathes,that she calls the devil.I asked her often to stop breathing,but her faith in God isn't as strong as she makes out.

Yes,I can't score pot until after 5 pm...

cthulhu lmao satan

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I post in blue,cause she tries to lay claim to everything,like this forum,like Tswas's Australia thread and this colour.Ever since I took it from her,she won't use it.It's the colour of spiritual battle,if you fight under that colour,you'll lose.Green is good,but a healing colour.Demonic,if you know what you're doing.

Reverse True Lillys name...go on,see what I see,it's obvious.

TRUE LILLY

LYING CUNT

Now you see it..;..

cthulhu lmao popcorn

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm

plus, I believe her B-day is in august

the eighth month which is highly demonic

hence www.tube8.com view at your own disctretion with that one bro

I recall she came over for a slap & some anal & she said how her nose was always bleeding cuz

she always snorted her meds, when she said that I nearly blew my look, but instead all I did was spit in her face over her

inexcusable conduct, she doesn't swallow, & you know what it comes out when it comes out, lol

kidding, some of this is real others is bloody nose candy like her

she was 13 & got raped while dunk by a 31 yearlod eh, But she's so nice, she stayed friends with him & he even

came to visit her in the hospital to make sure she was healthy & safe & in a positive mood

queer eye for the straight guy ain't got nothing on the devil's own dude, drop that shit, right in the casket

I mean her deformed drugg addled mutated anti-christ child, haha
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I could think of a jewish rabbi who would like to meet this chick, & he wrote the aramaic bible too

I believe they are to be mates, but on the fateful day, she'll be deflowered by the beast

& daniel will have him kill her over his rage
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 pm

K-Federino wrote:plus, I believe her B-day is in august

I recall she came over for a slap & some anal & she said how her nose was always bleeding cuz

she always snorted her meds, when she said that I nearly blew my look, but instead all I did was spit in her face over her

inexcusable conduct, she doesn't swallow, & you know what it comes out when it comes out, lol

she was 13 & got raped while dunk by a 31 yearlod eh, But she's so nice, she stayed friends with him & he even

came to visit her in the hospital to make sure she was healthy & safe & in a positive mood

queer eye for the straight guy ain't got nothing on the devil's own dude, drop that shit, right in the casket

Damn,I went to all that effort to cut and crop,with paint,to find your talking about Rosemarys' Baby...damn it,Lilly is a Taurus,most of which,I can't stand as people,but there are a few exceptions to the rule,usually their rising signs,make the difference.Not high-class Sagittarians like myself.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Damn,I went to all that effort to cut and crop,with paint,to find your talking about Rosemarys' Baby...damn it,Lilly is a Taurus,most of which,I can't stand as people,but there are a few exceptions to the rule,usually their rising signs,make the difference.Not high-class Sagittarians like myself.

Ickes son Gareth was born on the same day,that's why I did a birthday thread,I was really saying happy Birthday to me and concealing it.But he and I share nothing in common.I'm Aquarian rising,my esoteric side,mixed with a religeous priest sun-house like Sagittarians usually are.The down-side to them are perversity,like my fat brother in law and a former New born in Christ type landlord who molested his son,Fucking perverts.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Back soon,I lied,time to score,told you I leave firpies (Lies) when I buy dope.I know cunts from here work for Taree Police...their fun and games.I just don't want my contact busted...see you soon,sucked in True Lilly,dobbing piece of shit,snitch,dog...

lol! cthulhu thumbs down lmao

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Jesus christ it's a lion

I'mma sag too bro

chuffin elle

this is getting really weird, I think spiritually we're fucking twins bro

holy fuck
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Jesus christ it's a lion

I'mma sag too bro

chuffin elle

this is getting really weird, I think spiritually we're fucking twins bro

holy fuck

She's a bull...you're sposed to love Lions (Leo's) and my favourite,Rams (Aries),I owe a goat,anyway,after I beheaded a gangrenous ex-girlfriend infected goat,satanic ritual of being fucked as well,as I found out later.Jo,was her name and the last name,is a weird race of alien astral entity,that I won't name yet...the _____ people,when I was 19.Daughter of a district Inspector on Sydneys North Shore,lived on a beautiful coastal village,opposite to Woywoy bay on the water.She lost her viginity at 14,to two boys,who both died of cerebral haemorrages six weeks later.I had my first manipulated dreams,nightmares of hers...OK,I'll tell you,next post.Full-story,Joe the Crow...I call her,she has left me now.Yes,she is gone.

Iam glad,too.

Scorpion...worst kind.

It's called Synchonicities,pardon the spelling if in err...

Hmm,I made a spelling correction and see,that I have said too much.Back soon.

Got the fear...it's coming on bad,got the fear,must run.

Not winning.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Trying to strip my aura of it's layers,the worst kind,to the core inside the brain,bad news,pure satanic attack...

cthulhu satan
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm

It's just I was finding different levels on the dial and I dare to that without changing frequency and got the feedback from it scaring the living shit out of me,what was we saying...? Ah,Joe,the first satanist.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Feels like you're loosing your soul,trippy stuff,but easier,once I tune them out forever.
It's not pure occult,but a cheating of psychotronics and the hard=core shit,real sorcerer stuff,that's just a science of energy extraction for malevolent beings using conscious and sub-concsious fears to illustrate them and colour them.This goes for humans in occults and aliens,that can host or stealth from humans use as pure energy absorbtion to sustance them,cancering the victim.

Hows that for summing it up...

satan ccc
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Once this change in frequency occurs,they sap of the exceted energy,feed or form more entities for fun and games by employing the science of demons,this form I do not know,or want to know,or communicate with and their band is deadly,I'm a black star trash at times myself,but fair...merciful and hate it.

They,never do and want soul exchange,no way and refuse all offers and made no deals,they broke theirs often,so I'm not indentured,well,I hope.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 pm

And they are complete bastards and subverted,perverted and persecuted me for twelve fucking years now for fun....cunts!!!!
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Now you know...but I learnt alot,about me,them and their nasty little art and wise to stay my hand mostly,but victim I will not be,even when they cheat with the police,insurance companies,neighbouhood threats when I hide out.

Well,I am in fear of the coppers,don't think I'm not,if I appear armed,I'm dead,probably fire and then give the warning.

I am going to fail at any level with them,cause,I never won,except for once,when they first set me up for fake sexual harassment in 1993,I think,bizarre,on a train that I caught everyday.Big stake-out and I had an arguement with the girl who set me up,my mate Johnno made some sporting comment,that was on her shirt,I pulld him up to have respect,next,I got followed and harassed for the cops a week,until I was going to run a petition to prove me innocense,they pulled me aside,offered me a way out or my job lost,I handed a letter telling him to watch himself,you never know was connected to the Freemasons more than you need to know.

I was left alone for years,near 10,even my decent into drugs.

Until the fucking Satanist set me up and destroyed my path and life...so,my good relationship with coppers plummeted,I was'nt a snitch,just a person known for good manner,even when you searched him,,I incriminated myself and pleaded guilty and not wasting the courts time,$40

not thousands for 10 plants at 20k.

That is how you don't buck the system.Be honest and keep the paper-work to a minimum and receive the littlest fine.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Constable Williams,that was a long time ago,I pulled him up,in Tuggerah carpark,eye to eye,talking about his Manaro,just a 186 hk,
like a two door Belmont,without even GTS guages,,real straight,said I'd like one like this to him and he freaked out and hastily drove off in fear never to park at that bit of Tuggerah again. I was'nt going to do anything.

Then I remembered who he was,one day,I was tripping in the break-van,on the train,Two cops were sitting and I'm hanging upside down freaking them out on the support pole in the break carriage.

Railway Ray,Ray Blythe,once nominated for Australin of the year for risking his life to save Malcolm who nearly died as a linesman,looks like a crim,formerly from Chittaway Point,was laughing his head off,until the cops threatened me and I laughed and threatened them cause I had more authority than they had to be there although I was fucking with them,so they set me up for sexual harassment,see the pattern???

Then I got set up for hoax rape after occult related violence I retailiated?

Not my fault.I was scared for my life and ...yeah,maybe still am.

It's spoils the marijuana and sex drive,cause perverted voyeuristic coppers get their jollies on certain nights.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Sorry if I was rude today,I'm off...my dial.Sleepy munchies exorcism of entities all in one,freaky...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 am

you'll do better than fine.

& you'll drop a coiler in their punch bowl

they eat the fruit, you hose out the bowl
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 am

plus I don't think they believe they get a chance to have a baby, so what happens with that

they put women on tonnes of meds & promote drugg & alcohol abuse

when you take the pill in your formative years it can make you sterile
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:14 am

K-Federino wrote:plus I don't think they believe they get a chance to have a baby, so what happens with that

plus, when you promote free sex, the wrong hole gets filled by the wrong guy, lo

so they try to ruin the party for others but just end up ruining it for themselves
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:13 am

she had wanted me for so long but I pushed her away & finally I broke down I took her, afterwards I had buyer's remorse cuz she wasn't my type but eh

she really needed it &I was board, but now she looking for mr right so she can spawn the devil's own, I have an idea who her man is

he's a j ackalope, I think he's the beast & her hubby will be too non-plused over this, lol
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 pm

K-Federino wrote:
K-Federino wrote:plus I don't think they believe they get a chance to have a baby, so what happens with that

plus, when you promote free sex, the wrong hole gets filled by the wrong guy, lo

so they try to ruin the party for others but just end up ruining it for themselves

When they're in that state,it's best they can't have kids,the low energy would only bring a crippled soul

I felt it's energy yesterday,I realise why I was so frigtened of them all these years,one of them is dying and using me to prop themselves up.The energy of this 30 year old was cancerous and about 90 and feeble they felt.That's why they wanted to swap,I finally get it now,I finally get it.

Of course I refused and they all whinged "Oh,don't you care now?" they even tried to make me feel guilty for what they did to themselves.So,
now I understand why I fight,the incentive is even more profound.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top