attention True Lilly

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: attention True Lilly

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

There's no water,I can't have a shower or wash mu hands.Council ripped up the streets water mains.Not happy.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
K-Federino wrote:plus I don't think they believe they get a chance to have a baby, so what happens with that

they put women on tonnes of meds & promote drugg & alcohol abuse

when you take the pill in your formative years it can make you sterile

plus, when you promote free sex, the wrong hole gets filled by the wrong guy, lo

so they try to ruin the party for others but just end up ruining it for themselves

When they're in that state,it's best they can't have kids,the low energy would only bring a crippled soul

I felt it's energy yesterday,I realise why I was so frigtened of them all these years,one of them is dying and using me to prop themselves up.The energy of this 30 year old was cancerous and about 90 and feeble they felt.That's why they wanted to swap,I finally get it now,I finally get it.

Of course I refused and they all whinged "Oh,don't you care now?" they even tried to make me feel guilty for what they did to themselves.So,
now I understand why I fight,the incentive is even more profound.

he asked you to nail his wife, lol
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
K-Federino wrote:plus I don't think they believe they get a chance to have a baby, so what happens with that

they put women on tonnes of meds & promote drugg & alcohol abuse

when you take the pill in your formative years it can make you sterile

plus, when you promote free sex, the wrong hole gets filled by the wrong guy, lo

so they try to ruin the party for others but just end up ruining it for themselves

When they're in that state,it's best they can't have kids,the low energy would only bring a crippled soul

I felt it's energy yesterday,I realise why I was so frigtened of them all these years,one of them is dying and using me to prop themselves up.The energy of this 30 year old was cancerous and about 90 and feeble they felt.That's why they wanted to swap,I finally get it now,I finally get it.

Of course I refused and they all whinged "Oh,don't you care now?" they even tried to make me feel guilty for what they did to themselves.So,
now I understand why I fight,the incentive is even more profound.

he asked you to nail his wife, lol

It's more intense than that,he'd join in...and love it.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:There's no water,I can't have a shower or wash mu hands.Council ripped up the streets water mains.Not happy.

I left the tap running so I know when the water come back on.It was in the bathroom.I heard it running and went to turn it off and was overwhelmed my the smell of chlorine.It's made my breathing strange.
Just thought I'd put that down,in case anything adverse occurs.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:There's no water,I can't have a shower or wash mu hands.Council ripped up the streets water mains.Not happy.

I left the tap running so I know when the water come back on.It was in the bathroom.I heard it running and went to turn it off and was overwhelmed my the smell of chlorine.It's made my breathing strange.

And I really want a shower...bad.Cup of tea time.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

And I really want a shower...bad.Cup of tea time.

But one of the things about these older houses,they're not sealed from the elements,so every creepy crawley from the outside is living inside.It's a full on eco-system,ants,spiders,cockroaches,mosquitos,everything.They just come up through the floor-boards,gaps in walls
holes in fly-screens and this is the childhood home of one the most powerful guys and family in town.What a bum.

But the thing you can't stop is the birds dropping coral tree seeds everywhere.They're starting to grow everywhere,ripping up foundations on houses,the previous drought,that lasted 5 years here,pre 2008 has been four years worth of rain straight,so the houses that where contracting on their foundations are now expanding,destroying the sealing quality of the house.My verandah has seperated an inch and half from the floor-boards.Mould and mildew in winter.So you have to seal the fucker up yourself,cause rich guy refuses to.

Alot of houses are simply breaking up due to the ever changing levels of water in the soil..They just keep bending and flexing until they fall apart.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 pm

don't worry bro

God kills fags dead
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

K-Federino wrote:she had wanted me for so long but I pushed her away & finally I broke down I took her, afterwards I had buyer's remorse cuz she wasn't my type but eh

she really needed it &I was board, but now she looking for mr right so she can spawn the devil's own, I have an idea who her man is

he's a j ackalope, I think he's the beast & her hubby will be too non-plused over this, lol

rolf

Those little touches,destroyed my mind.
Romaniticising the hiring of a prostitute.I needed that,still killing me with laughter.Let's not go into deep analysis,people like you,made me realise I was'nt cut out to be a psychologist.It was just wrong getting paid for that kind of entertainment.

lmao
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:she had wanted me for so long but I pushed her away & finally I broke down I took her, afterwards I had buyer's remorse cuz she wasn't my type but eh

she really needed it &I was board, but now she looking for mr right so she can spawn the devil's own, I have an idea who her man is

he's a j ackalope, I think he's the beast & her hubby will be too non-plused over this, lol

rolf

Those little touches,destroyed my mind.
Romaniticising the hiring of a prostitute.I needed that,still killing me with laughter.Let's not go into deep analysis,people like you,made me realise I was'nt cut out to be a psychologist.It was just wrong getting paid for that kind of entertainment.

lmao

ethically challenging...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:48 pm

actually you're right you'd be a horrible doctor, as my first doctor was drilling all his female patients & taking them to his house for the weekend & get them to do the gardening when his wife wasn't there.

he was cool though, when he was finally brought through court he was writing a book on wines that his loyal secretary was transcribing for him. her hubby a 70 yo always hangs with the local 14 yos & talks about their sex lives & pubic hair. I called the cops on him but they didn't do anything cuz he's a youth advocate for the local police, lol, I tried to talk to him when I saw him in a lot in his car but he ignored me, maybe cuz he had a 14 yo in his car, lol
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 pm

K-Federino wrote:actually you're right you'd be a horrible doctor, as my first doctor was drilling all his female patients & taking them to his house for the weekend & get them to do the gardening when his wife wasn't there.

he was cool though, when he was finally brought through court he was writing a book on wines that his loyal secretary was transcribing for him. her hubby a 70 yo always hangs with the local 14 yos & talks about their sex lives & pubic hair. I called the cops on him but they didn't do anything cuz he's a youth advocate for the local police, lol, I tried to talk to him when I saw him in a lot in his car but he ignored me, maybe cuz he had a 14 yo in his car, lol

He's the ultimate,lays his patients and get's them to do the gardening.He's got real charm to pull that off...I'll remember that on "things to do today" list.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:actually you're right you'd be a horrible doctor, as my first doctor was drilling all his female patients & taking them to his house for the weekend & get them to do the gardening when his wife wasn't there.

He's the ultimate,lays his patients and get's them to do the gardening.He's got real charm to pull that off...I'll remember that on "things to do today" list.

even during the court proceedings they proclaimed their love for his rimming them
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

even during the court proceedings they proclaimed their love for his rimming them

Catholic girls are learning to blow...

Rimmings a big thing with you Canadians.Is that why South Park sending you guys up as farting felchers???

Frank zappa (lead guitar, vocals)
Warren cucurullo (rhythm guitar, vocals)
Denny walley (slide guitar, vocals)
Ike willis (lead vocals)
Peter wolf (keyboards)
Tommy mars (keyboards)
Arthur barrow (bass, vocals)
Ed mann (percussion)
Vinnie colaiuta (drums)
Jeff (tenor saxophone)
Marginal chagrin (baritone saxophone)
Stumuk (bass saxophone)
Dale bozzio (vocals)
Al malkin (vocals)
Craig steward (harmonica)

A festive cyo party with crepe paper streamers, contestants for the broom dance, the hokey pokey, baked goods, & father riley making sure the lights don't go down too low...

Father riley and various party goers:
Catholic girls
With a tiny little mustache
Catholic girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic girls
In the rectory basement
Father rileys a fairy
But it don't bother mary
Catholic girls
At the cyo
Catholic girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic girls
There can be no replacement
How do they go, after the show?

Joe:
All the way
That's the way they go
Every day
And none of their mamas ever seem to know
Hip-hip-hooray
For all the class they show
There's nothing like a catholic girl
At the cyo
When they learn to blow...

Father riley:
They're learning to blow
All the catholic boys!

Mary:
Warren cuccurullo...

Father riley:
Catholic boys!

Mary:
Kinda young, kinda wow!

Father riley:
Catholic boys!

Mary:
Vinnie colaiuta...

Chorus:
Where are they now?
Did they all take the vow?

Father riley:
Catholic girls

Warren:
Carmenita scarfone!

Father riley:
Catholic girls

Officer butzis:
Hey! she gave me vd!

Father riley:
Catholic girls!

Warren:
Toni carbone!

Chorus:
With a tongue like a cow
She could make you go wow!

Joe:
Vd vowdy vootie
Right away
That's the way they go
Every day
Whenever their mamas take them to a show
Matinee
Pass the popcorn please
There's nothing like a catholic girl
With her hand in the box
When she's on her knees

Larry:
She was on her knees,
My little catholic girl

Chorus:
In a little white dress
Catholic girls
They never confess
Catholic girls
I got one for a cousin
I love how they go
So send me a dozen
Catholic girls
Ooooooh!
Catholic girls
Ooooooh!
(etc.)

Central scrutinizer:
This is the central scrutinizer...
Joe had a girl friend named mary.
She used to go the church club every week.
Theyd meet each other there
Hold hands
And think pure thoughts
But one night at the social club meeting
Mary didn't show up...
She was sucking cock backstage at the armory
In order to get a pass
To see some big rock group for free...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 pm

fill it to the brim with crim
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

K-Federino wrote:fill it to the brim with crim

If you're talking about sexual liasons with minors,an easy thing to do in this town,with a packet of cigarettes,six pack of beer or two grammes of weed,but no...I'll leave that up to you and your doctor,give him my kindest regards with the gardening.

I'm glad you put your psyche pension to good use,hiring hookers and buying minors beers.I'm impressed.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

If you're talking about sexual liasons with minors,an easy thing to do in this town,with a packet of cigarettes,six pack of beer or two grammes of weed,but no...I'll leave that up to you and your doctor,give him my kindest regards with the gardening.

I'm glad you put your psyche pension to good use,hiring hookers and buying minors beers.I'm impressed.

his son owns a local winery, lol

his dad stepped him up good, his wife would sit beside him at the toyota dealer waiting for their car repairs & she'd be rubbing his crotch in broad public, lol

she told my friend who was there that he needed sex every two hours, lol, could you imagine the stains on the couch

later after the first charges he kept his practice for an extra year & they put a window in the wall so people could watch
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

his son owns a local winery, lol

his dad stepped him up good, his wife would sit beside him at the toyota dealer waiting for their car repairs & she'd be rubbing his crotch in broad public, lol

she told my friend who was there that he needed sex every two hours, lol, could you imagine the stains on the couch

later after the first charges he kept his practice for an extra year & they put a window in the wall so people could watch

Hard-core Reptilian.
They're extremist and their cases are used for changing societal acceptance of previous tabboo norms.
I'd like to see the case that made North European countries like Germany and Denmark legalise Beastiality Farms.For sex....with animals...
exactly what the title says....Beasty Farms....legal.

For fucks sake,legalise marijuana,it's not like a big social jump over the abyss...it's just getting high,it's not about fucking goats.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 pm

the reason they won't legalize dope is cuz it's no more natural than coke or coffee or alcohol.

you could get some dandelions & smoke that & it'd be the same

all you need to do is mix the right chemicals & spray it on the leaf, & voila marijuana.

why do you think none of your seeds grow or if it grows it's shit weed

cuz they just spray a chemical on some leaves.

alcohol is water with chjemicals, coke isn't from a leaf, & coffee is just ash with chemicals in it

did you really think they made ketchup with tomatoes

I say that to open your eyes, by meh, I still drink coffe so meh

I know the deal

daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:plus, I believe her B-day is in august

the eighth month which is highly demonic

hence www.tube8.com view at your own disctretion with that one bro

I recall she came over for a slap & some anal & she said how her nose was always bleeding cuz

she always snorted her meds, when she said that I nearly blew my look, but instead all I did was spit in her face over her

inexcusable conduct, she doesn't swallow, & you know what it comes out when it comes out, lol

kidding, some of this is real others is bloody nose candy like her

she was 13 & got raped while dunk by a 31 yearlod eh, But she's so nice, she stayed friends with him & he even

came to visit her in the hospital to make sure she was healthy & safe & in a positive mood

queer eye for the straight guy ain't got nothing on the devil's own dude, drop that shit, right in the casket

I mean her deformed drugg addled mutated anti-christ child, haha

Damn,I went to all that effort to cut and crop,with paint,to find your talking about Rosemarys' Baby...damn it,Lilly is a Taurus,most of which,I can't stand as people,but there are a few exceptions to the rule,usually their rising signs,make the difference.Not high-class Sagittarians like myself.

Jesus christ it's a lion

I'mma sag too bro

chuffin elle

this is getting really weird, I think spiritually we're fucking twins bro

holy fuck

She's a bull...you're sposed to love Lions (Leo's) and my favourite,Rams (Aries),I owe a goat,anyway,after I beheaded a gangrenous ex-girlfriend infected goat,satanic ritual of being fucked as well,as I found out later.Jo,was her name and the last name,is a weird race of alien astral entity,that I won't name yet...the _____ people,when I was 19.Daughter of a district Inspector on Sydneys North Shore,lived on a beautiful coastal village,opposite to Woywoy bay on the water.She lost her viginity at 14,to two boys,who both died of cerebral haemorrages six weeks later.I had my first manipulated dreams,nightmares of hers...OK,I'll tell you,next post.Full-story,Joe the Crow...I call her,she has left me now.Yes,she is gone.

Iam glad,too.

Scorpion...worst kind.

It's called Synchonicities,pardon the spelling if in err...

Hmm,I made a spelling correction and see,that I have said too much.Back soon.

Got the fear...it's coming on bad,got the fear,must run.

Not winning.

Notice I did'nt get the chance to finish my story about Jo the Crow.

Interesting that,seems like they were protecting their sisters,but that's not true.

You see,I was black for a few days,coming off pain-killers,I go through a week of cleansing and rebuilding and they just stripped it off as food.

It was a heavy attack,but it did me good,I seen what happens to them.A 30 year old with the energy of a 90 year old and cancerous.

I was humbled by the knowledge,but does'nt mean I'm going to allow them to psychic lolly-pop me to sustain themselves.They destroyed each other in former occult wars so I found out and never let me go,cause now,they're full blown vampires.

They might even die if I beat them,which is an incentive to be very good on my best behaviour for now on.

Things may go dull again,for spirituality.But at least I know,why they never let me go.They literally,put everything of themselves,into it and it cost them dearly...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top