HA HA HA HA HA HAGGIE HAS BEATEN DROIKE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HA HA HA HA HA HAGGIE HAS BEATEN DROIKE!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 am

Dear, dear me, that berk has always tried to gategrash Haggie's forum is now geting his posts re-arranged and he is getting the ban LOL. I reckon that Droike really does have a secret crush on Haggie so come on let it all out.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HA HA HA HA HA HAGGIE HAS BEATEN DROIKE!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Dear, dear me, that berk has always tried to gategrash Haggie's forum is now geting his posts re-arranged and he is getting the ban LOL. I reckon that Droike really does have a secret crush on Haggie so come on let it all out.

Hehehehehe,Droike will come back here.Cool,it's rabbit season.

But,HPANWO without Droike,ho-hum,how bland it'll be.You and him fighting is funny,but was'nt entertained by handbag and him.Handbag is evil
and freezes his children.Droike should've ex[posed handbag as the evil he really is,but nah!,Droike to fucking dumb.It's like Sod hiding his back-stabbing side and runs around saying things about Billy.At first,it was closeted homosexual punks and David Shayler,later,as wife beater type and blah,blah,blah...Bullshit.I blew his little theories out the water,but he sticks by them,cause he believes in fallacy and folly,that a shitbox mind like his could work me out.
Simples.
I'm better than you Sod at everything that's worth knowing and saving.
You may fool others,but I despise you the most and will make sure,you make the list that you started that you thought I would make.
Fuck you completely,love Billy.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:35 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Dear, dear me, that berk has always tried to gategrash Haggie's forum is now geting his posts re-arranged and he is getting the ban LOL. I reckon that Droike really does have a secret crush on Haggie so come on let it all out.

So by having to spend what short time he can afford in the internet cafe deleting my posts and having next to no time to do his own stuff he has won has he? He can delete what ever he likes, the fact is by the time he does delete them most if not all of his 5 or 6 members have read them. Thats the point, they dont have to be there forever, once people have read them its fine for him to delete. So in reality hes only wasting what little internet time he has because it bothers me not.

What a winner you man Ben is aye Tiswas:

He has no job
No money
He's washing his landlords underpants and is the gerneral scrubber just so he can stay untill someone turns up who can pay the rent then hes on the streets
He cant claim dole because he was saked for gross misconduct
His family have fucked him off
He has a fat and ugly wife and a fat and ugly girlfriend who now he only gets to see once in a blue moon cos hes got no money
He cant afford to go to his woo woo shows
He cant afford those icke books he loves so much

All Bens life is now is sitting under the stairs where he sleeps waiting for his master the landlord to summon him to do another load of chores. What a winner he is.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 am

Oh and one more thing, the shit hasnt hit the fan yet. I hear some big fish are planning court cases because dickhead is allowing fake's of their products to be advertised for sale on his forum with his backing. Lol he will go down for this one lol.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:07 am

Oi Droike, where is your forum!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 am

http://droike.freeforums.org

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 am

Thank you for that cos I am going to avoid that craphouse like the plague and anyway, why not just have it out with me here. Oh yeah you claimed that this forum is boring, but that is because you Darling True Lilly is here spamming the hell out of it. You take the Internet and esp the Icke forum way too seriously.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 am

Why call True Lilly my darling? I think he she is a fucking prick lol. The only reason i enticed it to Handbags forum is to give him more shit to deal with lol. You fucking simpleton.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 am

You need Haggie more than he needs you and I reckon you must know him offline. I get this strong feeling from this one Droike, and hey why are you hiding, are we scared???
all this stuff you said about Haggie is untrue and he is doing work and getting himself back on his feet. Hey why are the jealousy over his lovelife? It sounds to me that you want to have this type of lovelife Droike and anyway he is DOING HIS OWN WOO-WOO SHOWS AND CAN WRITE HIS OWN BOOKS OK.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 am

Nope its all true lol.

Write his own books lol yeah he tried that and spunked all the money his mother left him getting them SELF PUBLISHED. I f you read his forum carefuly you will see that this claim that they used to bring him money in is all a big lie since he lost his job. He has said he never sold 1 single coppy and ended up giveng them all away, mostly to charity shops. He was asked did he pay tax on the money he made from his books and he said then he didnt have to because he never sold a single 1.

Hes now trying to flog the shit on Kindle via amazon for 3 odd quid lol. Look down the page and you can buy the real book for 1p lol 1 fucking p.

You tiswas just make shit up.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 pm

John Drake wrote:

So by having to spend what short time he can afford in the internet cafe deleting my posts and having next to no time to do his own stuff he has won has he? He can delete what ever he likes, the fact is by the time he does delete them most if not all of his 5 or 6 members have read them. Thats the point, they dont have to be there forever, once people have read them its fine for him to delete. So in reality hes only wasting what little internet time he has because it bothers me not.

He has no job
No money
He's washing his landlords underpants and is the gerneral scrubber just so he can stay untill someone turns up who can pay the rent then hes on the streets
He has a fat and ugly wife and a fat and ugly girlfriend who now he only gets to see once in a blue moon cos hes got no money

All Bens life is now is sitting under the stairs where he sleeps waiting for his master the landlord to summon him to do another load of chores. What a winner he is.

Sod should offer handbag a couriers job.Could you imagine Handbag coked up doing deliveries.ROFLMAO...
They're sposed to be mates and not a crumb of work that could really change Handbags fortunes around.
Handbag would get the guilts and probably turn Sod in...LOL

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 pm

John Drake wrote:Why call True Lilly my darling? I think he she is a fucking prick lol. The only reason i enticed it to Handbags forum is to give him more shit to deal with lol. You fucking simpleton.

thumbs up rolf

I knew it.Machiavellian shit-storms you're best at.Fucking crack me up.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:

He has no job
No money

Sod should offer handbag a couriers job.Could you imagine Handbag coked up doing deliveries.ROFLMAO...
They're sposed to be mates and not a crumb of work that could really change Handbags fortunes around.
Handbag would get the guilts and probably turn Sod in...LOL

But then again,Handbag could do with loosing a few pounds and picking up a few roots.
Becoming a "Superfly" could really change his future prospects.Him talking about Icke a million miles an hour on Youtube would be hilarious as well.
If he does his naked "I am Me I am Free" type vids,with an Icke book,hiding his genitals,on coke,he'd lose all hang-ups and probably wank in front of the camera...."I am Mr Universal Love and just want to share this with you..."

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum