Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

And ared Turned Out To Be Pathetic...

I'm Pathetic Too But NoT Like That...!!!As The Older He Gets, He Needs Others To Validate His Life...

You See People Like Him Will Never Be Happy Unless There Is Someone Giving Him Validation...

The Chap That I Fe

There Are Gaps In Here...God Is Protecting Me...


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:And ared Turned Out To Be Pathetic...

I'm Pathetic Too But NoT Like That...!!!As The Older He Gets, He Needs Others To Validate His Life...

You See People Like Him Will Never Be Happy Unless There Is Someone Giving Him Validation...

The Chap That I Fe

There Are Gaps In Here...God Is Protecting Me...


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up





There's no swaying you is there,you mean spirited fink.Here he is,Icke with bath ducky and writing books about Reptile Aliens hiding in the moon.He's not hanging around public toilets or schoolyard grounds,offering candy and other stimulating delights a pubescent may have seen on late night television.No,he's trying to save the world,with arthritic fingers how our hero types.face it,you see him as a hero too,you dress him up as Batman...or as that some coked out sexual thingy you got going?.







Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 pm

I Have Loads Of Children...

And I Don't Give A Fuck...


But I Wouldn't Throw Any Of Them Cunts Into A Fire...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Have Loads Of Children...

And I Don't Give A Fuck...


But I Wouldn't Throw Any Of Them Cunts Into A Fire...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Oh,are you being serious?.
Sounds like he was a brute,toughening you up.Was he pissed and his footy team lost the local meet for the day?
Pretty tough background.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Have Loads Of Children...

And I Don't Give A Fuck...


But I Wouldn't Throw Any Of Them Cunts Into A Fire...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


You spoofed your load quite often and upped the duff of a few chav delights.Where they all size 16 and "Punched On"?.Where you Judy to their Punch?.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

I Do Not Spill My Seed...

Unlless Into The Gobs And Cunts Of What I Would Call Fishy Females...



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Do Not Spill My Seed...

Unlless Into The Gobs And Cunts Of What I Would Call Fishy Females...



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up


Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Have Loads Of Children...

And I Don't Give A Fuck...


But I Wouldn't Throw Any Of Them Cunts Into A Fire...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


You spoofed your load quite often and upped the duff of a few chav delights.Where they all size 16 and "Punched On"?.Where you Judy to their Punch?.




and a few sacrificial goats?...

cthulhu satan dogshag ccc

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:and a few sacrificial goats?...


You see,evidence for more Satan,plus,your father threw you into the fire and yet you survived.Do you see Sod,Satan,you
...Most of your other aliases stopped at post 666,see Sod,you are Satan.How much more do you need to see it.Now go and eat the liver of those ruffians and that size 16 plonker fist hard-corer down in the park.




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:and a few sacrificial goats?...


You see,evidence for more Satan,plus,your father threw you into the fire and yet you survived.Do you see Sod,Satan,you
...Most of your other aliases stopped at post 666,see Sod,you are Satan.How much more do you need to see it.Now go and eat the liver of those ruffians and that size 16 plonker fist hard-corer down in the park.









The little Kitty Cat concurs,"yes,eat their livers",it's the ultimate thing to do...

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Ok I Will Start...

My First Memory Is Playing On My Dads Knee...

I Accidentally As A Three Year Old Scratched Him In The Eye...

The Pathetic Cunt Picked Me Up And Threw Me Into The Fire...

I Was A Baby...The Bloke Is Pathetic...

My Memory Of Him...!!!

I Wasn't Hurt But It Did Called A Lasting Memory...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down



You approved of your mothers affairs at first until her lovers turned to thugs or "Bad Eggs" as you say.It was a way of emasculating your father and having a little power that you felt diminished of.Sod,you are a trully frightening character and would be afraid of you if lived in the Uk,real dangerous sociopath,from the hurt and pain you grew up with.You could in turn,inflict even worse pain.And after your last bashing,I rue for the stupid bastard that has his go at you next.You could possibley vent it all at once.

cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Ok I Will Start...

My First Memory Is Playing On My Dads Knee...

I Accidentally As A Three Year Old Scratched Him In The Eye...

The Pathetic Cunt Picked Me Up And Threw Me Into The Fire...

I Was A Baby...The Bloke Is Pathetic...

My Memory Of Him...!!!

I Wasn't Hurt But It Did Called A Lasting Memory...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down



You approved of your mothers affairs at first until her lovers turned to thugs or "Bad Eggs" as you say.It was a way of emasculating your father and having a little power that you felt diminished of.Sod,you are a trully frightening character and would be afraid of you if lived in the Uk,real dangerous sociopath,from the hurt and pain you grew up with.You could in turn,inflict even worse pain.And after your last bashing,I rue for the stupid bastard that has his go at you next.You could possibley vent it all at once.

cthulhu


Fucking hire car is late,two-bit psyche councelling later.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Do Not Spill My Seed...

Unlless Into The Gobs And Cunts Of What I Would Call Fishy Females...



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up


and floating in spas and jacuzzis at swinger meets,looking like the evil frog-spawn that it is.

cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 am

[quote="Billy Ruben"]
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:and a few sacrificial goats?...


You see,evidence for more Satan,plus,your father threw you into the fire and yet you survived.Do you see Sod,Satan,you
...Most of your other aliases stopped at post 666,see Sod,you are Satan.How much more do you need to see it.Now go and eat the liver of those ruffians and that size 16 plonker fist hard-corer down in the park.


Pork And Liver No Thank You...

I Have Not Got The Best Of Apetites...

But I Don't Eat Offal...!!!

Infact I Find Meat To Be Pretty Repulsive...

Even When I Get An Appetite For It...

For Example At The KFC.... No Knifes And Forks...And Families Eating Out Of Buckets...

I Mean C'mon Who Said Eating Out Of A Communal Trough Is A Good Idea...!!!

Probably Someone Like Adolf Hitler...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:


Sod,you are a trully frightening character and would be afraid of you if lived in the Uk,real dangerous sociopath,from the hurt and pain you grew up with.You could in turn,inflict even worse pain.And after your last bashing,I rue for the stupid bastard that has his go at you next.You could possibley vent it all at once.

cthulhu

I Have No Oedipal Feelings Towards My Dad, I Often Go Out For A Drink With Him...(sic)

And I Certainly Do Not Carry Any Emotional Baggage Around With Me...

I Treat Everyone I Meet As Stupid Bastards...

Just To Give Them A Level Playing Field Of Inconsequence....!!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum