A PM forwarded to me by mistake

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A PM forwarded to me by mistake

Post  John Drake on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 am

What a fucking laugh this is. Footie McGrew has been having a little chat with Handbag about me and each time they have been quoting the PM's and then making their reply. On Tuesday i rejoined HPANWO and Footie McGrew decided to alert Handbag via PM using the same PM with quotes they have been using for a while. The silly fucker must have been on the booz because he got all mixed up while running to Handbag with my new ID and the daft fucker sent the PM to me lol instead of Handbag. Interesting reading to say the least. Turns out Handbag has been making up ID's over the past 2 or 3 months to impersonate me to add a bit of spice to his forum lol. In his own words the forum is as interesting as watching a tyer go down and apart from McGrew and Reflex (whos now left) the rest of the members are clinically brain dead. He says the forum is coughing up blood without me but his pride wont allow him to have me back even though people are leaving and no new people are joining. He goes on to say how he was planning on the forum being a source of income by brining new people in and charging them to use it when he moves hosts.

You sneaky little fucker Jones lol busted.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A PM forwarded to me by mistake

Post  Cigar on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:15 am

Nice one JD. Sounds like he's up to something, glad I don't go on it now.

Been a while Drakey lad, how are things with you these days? I've apologised to Beezer now, hopefully all that previous rant has come to an end. Just thought I'd say Hi anyway...
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am

I wonder if the daft fuckers been arrested. He's not been around for a few days and i was speaking to someone at the hospital that sacked him today. He's banned from the place unless he's a patient or visiting a patient but he's been hanging around outside and sneaking in filming and taking photographs, bit creepy that. The woman told me that they knew of the problem as members of staff had complained about him. She went onto say security had been issued his description and were on the look out for his return.

He's heading for another stay in the nut house.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:44 am

Yes Crikey JD, I was shocked myself when I saw the videos on his youtube channel, the ones about him telling the story of what happened. It was pretty funny him stood there talking to that pub or whatever, that small audience and he said something about he has never spoken to an audience before, but I guess that's not true 'cause he has his own audience on the internet.

Quite shocking but funny really him getting the boot like that, I guess it was only a matter of time before it happened. Now it has happened and all this hospital porter's pride and dignity, what does all that mean anymore anyway? He says that he still has his HP's pride and dignity but it's not exactly like he is doing that career anymore. I think fair enough really if they decided to sack him because of his conduct on the internet then fair enough, I mean some of his videos were quite bizarre and I did notice this other side to his personality which quite shocked me a few times.

I guess you have a fair and interesting point really, he is heading somewhere, where that is yet I have no idea. He seems to get about a lot, I was laughing about the pictures that Billy had posted on here before with the T shirt covered in stains whilst he's stood at the top of the London eye, also that bruise thing on his arm and it looked like there'd be some kind of drug injection going on. I have really no idea.

It makes you wonder what Haggie is gonna do for money now, perhaps they can get him on benefits if he has gone nuts?? Who knows lol!
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

haha I very much doubt that he would be able to charge money to people to join his forum, more like the other way around he can pay them instead to put up with him.

It's a free forum anyway and there's not all that many people posting on it, I remember when I was there, it was a pretty strange place, I also remember when we were having some flame wars on there when Haggie was away at that meeting thing for the weekend and when he came back he went nuts because we had spammed his forum with lots of arguments etc.. I thought it was great really, I remember Haggie saying that he thought it was a bit like the children trashing the house and when the parents came home (that's Haggie) then he had to tell 'em all off. Well at least that's how it seemed to him, I guess that was the funniest thing about it really trashing his forum with lots of rant and stuff and going against the rules and playing around. I must admit I do like to get the keyboard going sometimes and start posting a few threads here and there. To me it's healthy to do that, I think Haggie must have been well upset that time, I don't care anyway and you weren't the only one to get banned JD, I did too and he was pretty rude and defensive about it all also.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:46 pm

I don't believe it

most people like eating their own pooh cuz they cook it for themeselves just the way they like it

deep in the brown

nice and roasted
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Is it true this what Haggie has been saying in that because of what happened to him with his job he ended up in the national newspaper? Or is it all made up rubbish?
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm

John Drake wrote:I wonder if the daft fuckers been arrested. He's not been around for a few days and i was speaking to someone at the hospital that sacked him today. He's banned from the place unless he's a patient or visiting a patient but he's been hanging around outside and sneaking in filming and taking photographs, bit creepy that. The woman told me that they knew of the problem as members of staff had complained about him. She went onto say security had been issued his description and were on the look out for his return.

ROFL
Handbag does'nt understand the correct avenues for appeal,LOL.
So rolf he's stalking lmao the employess,to intimidate rolf management to re-instate him.ROFLMAO rolf
This is going to kill me...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:I wonder if the daft fuckers been arrested. He's not been around for a few days and i was speaking to someone at the hospital that sacked him today. He's banned from the place unless he's a patient or visiting a patient but he's been hanging around outside and sneaking in filming and taking photographs, bit creepy that. The woman told me that they knew of the problem as members of staff had complained about him. She went onto say security had been issued his description and were on the look out for his return.

ROFL
Handbag does'nt understand the correct avenues for appeal,LOL.
So rolf he's stalking lmao the employess,to intimidate rolf management to re-instate him.ROFLMAO rolf
This is going to kill me...

No really,he's making a new youtube video undoubtedly.
But still,the picture of Handbag desperate in his stained t-shirt,spooking out the employees,they've even complained about him.This is terrible entertainment.sad really,When you come to think about it.How do you know all this.You got close tabs or something?.
Did you orchestrate Handbags downfall?
Is your goal to make him neck himself,suicide?
You are a true occultsit there Droike...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

How do i know lol thats easy. Handbag isnt the brightest crayon in the box and the silly fat fuckers posted it on the net lol. Theres a video of him from a few weeks back hanging about outside and this weekend he went in and took pictures which he's also posted. The twat was even in the social club friday night. I thought just for a laugh i would let them know what he was up to but i didnt expect to be told they knew all about it as members of staff had complained he's been seen about.

I had no part in his sacking but its plain to see who did and it wasnt the government because of how famouse he thinks he is that just what he has convinced himself.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:01 pm

John Drake wrote:How do i know lol thats easy. Handbag isnt the brightest crayon in the box and the silly fat fuckers posted it on the net lol. Theres a video of him from a few weeks back hanging about outside and this weekend he went in and took pictures which he's also posted. The twat was even in the social club friday night. I thought just for a laugh i would let them know what he was up to but i didnt expect to be told they knew all about it as members of staff had complained he's been seen about.

I had no part in his sacking but its plain to see who did and it wasnt the government because of how famouse he thinks he is that just what he has convinced himself.

Now security has been tightened and I'm sure in chatting with this staff member you raised concerns for her safety due to Handbag being a former psyche patient with delusions and failing to look after himself.What do they call it.Neglect?
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:How do i know lol thats easy. Handbag isnt the brightest crayon in the box and the silly fat fuckers posted it on the net lol. Theres a video of him from a few weeks back hanging about outside and this weekend he went in and took pictures which he's also posted. The twat was even in the social club friday night. I thought just for a laugh i would let them know what he was up to but i didnt expect to be told they knew all about it as members of staff had complained he's been seen about.

Now security has been tightened and I'm sure in chatting with this staff member you raised concerns for her safety due to Handbag being a former psyche patient with delusions and failing to look after himself.What do they call it.Neglect?

Did you say Handbag could pose a danger to her? To the staff member?
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Did you say Handbag could pose a danger to her? To the staff member?

Ah Droike,
You do forgive me for sending you by Pm that homosexual picture of fellatio?
I mean you don't harbor ill feelings now do you,are you man enough to handle it,or are you going to destroy my life too?
Just curious?
I take you seriously,even others may under-estimate you,I don't.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Nah i just gave her the facts as in he's sneaking back in the place etc. That in itself is creepy enough but when i told her he was taking photographs of things like toilets and posting them on the net i think that did it.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm

John Drake wrote:

Nah i just gave her the facts as in he's sneaking back in the place etc. That in itself is creepy enough but when i told her he was taking photographs of things like toilets and posting them on the net i think that did it.

For that reason I’ve captured as many images of that place as I can; even the toilets are worth preserving!

Technically I’m barred from the JRSSC and have been since my dismissal from the hospital, but I thought: “Fuck it! I’ll be damned if I’ll miss the last night of the Social Club!” We had a fun but poignant evening. It was good to see my Extremely Proud and Dignified Brother and Sister Porters again.

http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=29

Technically It Was The Closing Down Of The Social Club...

But I Wonder Why He Got Banned From That, Upon His Dismissal...???

I Suppose It Was Because Of It Being On Hospital Grounds...???

noway noway noway
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 am

He's banned from the hospital grounds but cant help keep going back. Looks like somethings going on anyway as he aint been around for days.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:57 am

John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Taking photos of the toilet...errrr,Ok?
Hmmm,that's pretty bad.That's pretty creepy.I would'nt like to be associated with the name Hagbard Celine or HPANWO,at this moment in time.

dizzy
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 am

John Drake wrote:He's banned from the hospital grounds but cant help keep going back. Looks like somethings going on anyway as he aint been around for days.

did he get locked in the psyche ward?
That might happen.I said he might get a pension out of it,but he'll do a little time in a padded cell.He'll do well.Council flat,but the waiting list is long as long as he does emergency housing,for the seriously loopy.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 am

All i know is this is the longest hes been away from his board ever. He's been hanging round a place he's barred from and even going in. If they did arrest him they would no doubt after a few questions call in the doctors.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

You could very well have a point there JD, if he has been gone for ages then something might of happened, who knows what's going through his mind. I'm sure he'll be saying what's happened to him when he does eventually come back to his board again.

To me Haggie sounds like somebody who takes things very badly when they happen to him like losing his job and it seems like he was so very attached to it. Obviously he can't let go and if at all possible there's a good chance he could still believe he is working there even though he's already had the push.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 pm

All this gloating is bad for anyone, have some empathy.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Cigar wrote:You could very well have a point there JD, if he has been gone for ages then something might of happened, who knows what's going through his mind. I'm sure he'll be saying what's happened to him when he does eventually come back to his board again.

To me Haggie sounds like somebody who takes things very badly when they happen to him like losing his job and it seems like he was so very attached to it. Obviously he can't let go and if at all possible there's a good chance he could still believe he is working there even though he's already had the push.

We Had A Boss Like That Once...

He Handed In His Resignation...

But He Was Forever Hanging About The Place...

He Just Wouldn't Let Go...!!!

That's Probably How Ghosts Work...

I Think The People At Work Are Tolerable, But I Wouldn't Really Want To Hang Around With Them...

And If You Go Out With Them...They Are Always A Bit Focussed On What They Know Best...

Working ...And The Boss...

It Fucking Bores Me Stupid...

I Have No Interest In The Minutae Of That Stuff...

But You Do Get A Bit Sucked In...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 pm

I know really it's not fair to laugh at people on their downfall. It's not nice especially if it happens to you, never know of course what's coming around the corner in this day and age. I mean this has been happening to all sorts of people due to all these cuts and places all going out of business. I guess Haggie is gonna have to get himself down the job club. He was working before, you never know he might get another job somewhere else. Perhaps it's time for him to change his career path and go for an alternative. I know it's bad though if you try to get another job and they ask you why you left your last one, he'd have to admit that he was given the push due to his internet antics. Obviously they're gonna ask him why he was dismissed, he can't really hide from that.

To be honest though the country is in a bit of a mess, whether it's actually possible to get a job now I have no idea. I try not to get too involved with current affairs. It was bad with the petrol thing yeterday, I did experience people getting all stressed out over buying a bit of fuel. I remember when it happened a few years ago and then afterwards it was fine again. People seem to panic about anything these days. I'm sure that Haggie being the educated guy he is he can score another job somewhere along the line.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 am

Educated who Handbag lol. He has 1 exam result in English and got a poor grade in that. Yes he talks big and sounds like he knows what hes talking about but its all shit talk run through pc software to correct the spelling and grammar.

If Handbag filled in a form for McDonalds he wouldnt even get an interview and if he did can you imagine him telling them how he got the sack because it was a government illuminati plot against him because hes so famous lol. Who will empoly someone who refuses to show ID?

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 am

Well JD you know him a lot better than I do. I know it's bad to laugh at somebody's downfall but it is pretty funny when it comes to Haggie lmao

So are all his youtube videos all scripted then to make him look more intelligent?
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top