If Someone Suffers A Myocardic Infarction While Kicking A Pigs Bladder Around A Field...Hypothetically...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Someone Suffers A Myocardic Infarction While Kicking A Pigs Bladder Around A Field...Hypothetically...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 pm

So If You Tweet The Cunt Is Dead...!!!

Technically If Your Heart Stops Beating, You Are Pretty Much Dead,

Luckilly If A Doctor Is On Hand, You Maybe Able To Be Revived...

The Meaning Of Cunt Is...

Astonishingly to modern readers, cunt was used with far greater openness in earlier times in popular, idiomatic, and even technical currency.
It is a startling discovery that its first recorded appearance is in Gropecuntlane , an Oxford street name, about 1230.
Whether this arresting name was a warning or an encouragement is hard to say, but the term was clearly acceptable publicly.
(The name, previously found in other cities, was subsequently changed to Magpie Lane.)
Even more remarkable are the recorded personal names of women such Gunoka Cuntles (1219), Bele Wydecunthe (1328), and even men’s names such as Godwin Clawecuncte (1066), John Fillecunt (1216), and Robert Clevecunt (1302).
Medieval medical texts such as the English translations of Lanfrank’s Cirurgerie [Surgery] (ca. 1400) and The Cyrurgie of Guy de Chauliac (ca. 1425) use core words now regarded as obscene or grossly impolite as terminology.
“In wymmen,” we read in Lanfrank, “te necke of the bladdre is schort & is maad fast to the cunte” (1894, 172).
There was even a proverbial saying, drunk as a cunt , apparently the first contemptuous use.

http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/articles/pages/657/Cunt.html

So It's Not Really A Racist Term...

But An Anglo Saxon Street And Surname...

Personally I Couldn't Care Less About Fabrice Muamba

I'de Never Really Heard Of Him Before...

But If Someone Tweeted That The Bloke Appeared As Drunk As A Skunk,

And Was Technically Dead On The Pitch...

That Is A Factual Account Of The Chaps Being At The Time...!!!

I Can't See The Racism In That...Yes Maybe The Insensitivity...(Oh C,mon They Will Get Far Worse In The Communial Bath)

Beckham Got Worse, But Football Works By The Next Goal...

Bolton For Fucks Sake...

Never Heard Of Them...!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122233/Liam-Stacey-freed-jail-TOMORROW-appeals-sentence-tweeting-abuse-heart-failure-footballer-Muamba.html

afro afro afro

Now If It Was Ballotelli At Man City, I Would Be Outraged...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Someone Suffers A Myocardic Infarction While Kicking A Pigs Bladder Around A Field...Hypothetically...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 pm

In The Euro 96, And All The Years Inbetween Since 1966, 1945, And 1918,

It Was Pretty Much Obligatory To Call The Germans Kuntz...

Big Ron Made A Career Out Of It...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top