Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Not worth the steam off your piss that one.
Droikes little Ray Of Sunshine.
I whinged and complained about Hagbards heavy-handed style,but had quite a few post deleted,one,my fave to Beezer,about when his medication breaks down and the leprachaun appears,it will seem to whisper a message in Beezer the Adventurers ear,"Kill them all" It'll scream,a magical map appears in front of Beezer the Adventurer,to slay The Woo Woo King,a red arrow points to Davids House.You then take some ayahausca
and life turns into a video game and you must get to this mystical Island,with the big red arrow to Davids House,shrouded in mist,fog...maybe smog,but wait,David heard of Beezers plight to Kill the WooWoo King and sent out Combat-18 patrols.

I also offered the harder levels,by giving you a jewish name or a Star of David.Bald Bomber Jacket,military boot shod,hard-Core punks,guarding the WooWoo king,all legendary Lord Haw Haw of The Conspiracy world and anointed King Of All That Is Woo,will be a difficult opponent to beat,even at easy levels....


Now what the fuck was wrong with that?




Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Very miffed I am.It was a screamer.Fuck em.Sucked in Sod,the plan to be rid of me failed.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Unless Droike was going to steal it and remodel it,plaigirist bastard....
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I can understand him banning the original Billy Ruben account,which was me inviting you for a bit of rear action.

Turned out to be old Sod.Calling me a faggot as usual.

What happened if I were a faggot.I mean Sam's getting old and starting to look like a man.She should dilapidate a bit more.Hell,I buy microwave ovens,just to heat wax for my back.The Frenchy bit of blood...and arrogance.Never tried how wax on my balls would fell or the emotion it would stimulate..Maybe I should wear rubber for that one....and a T-Rex tail,a mere skimpy tutu.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm

I have to admit,for all the things one complains about the Icke site for heavy moderation tactics,must omit Hagbard with that,but Ciggys Web is the fairest modding type,you only really get in hot water for spam and repetitiveness,Sodlike....Hmmm,no modding at all.In fact,if you don't remember your particulars,I don't think the admin would resign,or bother to resign you or even notice a request.So,that's good and bad.Handbag,to much edit,Droike is no different,mods the woos heavily and totally favour bullshit from anyone in his league.

So despite my awful difference with Sod,He never banned me,edited and played with my post occasionally and many other suspicions,but never edited a post in a piss-take to him.That's brave,hate saying it.
And it's not a suck up your arse,one just realises as they experiment with different thought streams.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  John Drake on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:58 am

Billy you have to understand that someone has it in for either you, me or both. I removed two posts of yours because they were reported to freeforums who own my forum. I got a warning to remove the posts within 48 hours or they would remove my forum. Unlike handbag i have never just reoved posts that i dont like. However in this case my hands were tied. Ciggy has more freedom because his forum is his own on his own web space so he dosent have people like freeforums sticking their nose in with their terms of service rules. The Icke forum is the same as ciggys even though they do remove stuff they dont like. Both ciggy and Icke do have to deal with their web space providers rules but as a gerneral rule they dont give a shit. To be honnest ciggy is a bit of a fucker for removing and changing posts. The piece of shit even banned me claiming i had more than one account when i did not and it was Sod impersonating yet again.

Think about it, in one post you were asking for drugs to be sent to a PO box, when somone reported that the hosts are not going to stand for it. In the other you were making libelous comments about Handbag. The two posts were reported and i was forced to remove them. I did send you a PM about this and in your reply you didnt seem that bothered. Do you really think i would remove a post slagging Handbag off by choice?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 am

John Drake wrote:Billy you have to understand that someone has it in for either you, me or both. I removed two posts of yours because they were reported to freeforums who own my forum. I got a warning to remove the posts within 48 hours or they would remove my forum. Unlike handbag i have never just reoved posts that i dont like. However in this case my hands were tied. Ciggy has more freedom because his forum is his own on his own web space so he dosent have people like freeforums sticking their nose in with their terms of service rules. The Icke forum is the same as ciggys even though they do remove stuff they dont like. Both ciggy and Icke do have to deal with their web space providers rules but as a gerneral rule they dont give a shit. To be honnest ciggy is a bit of a fucker for removing and changing posts. The piece of shit even banned me claiming i had more than one account when i did not and it was Sod impersonating yet again.

Think about it, in one post you were asking for drugs to be sent to a PO box, when somone reported that the hosts are not going to stand for it. In the other you were making libelous comments about Handbag. The two posts were reported and i was forced to remove them. I did send you a PM about this and in your reply you didnt seem that bothered.


Droike,
You have lied to me and about me before.This isn't some paranoid thing with cops or occults.Or to make me think that and get paranoid?
Because that was a bit spooky.Can't we all just stop threatening forums,myself included?

Ahhh,shit,I was stupid to say it out loud on your forum.It was a way of gaining you credibility,if you're also socially and viabley connected,it means you're not some lying over weight geek playing agmes.I only hate one fat person and that's my Bro-In-Law who also is a Fat Controller and pervert.You might be brilliant on PC's,or this could be some elaborate end game plan concocted by you to attempt to wipe out three forums that humiliated you and allowed it to happen and I was many times the cause of it.So cut the shit,is this some eleaborate revenge plan,if it is,please....just stop it.


Look Droike,there's no respect or love for the toughest,most fiersome,nasty person one can be.It earns fear,where,yes,no-one will ever fuck with you again,but no,look,it's not good.

You need more than anybody,to be loved and understood.And maybe on the occasion,forgiven.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:13 am

John Drake wrote:Billy you have to understand that someone has it in for either you, me or both. I removed two posts of yours because they were reported to freeforums who own my forum. I got a warning to remove the posts within 48 hours or they would remove my forum. Unlike handbag i have never just reoved posts that i dont like. However in this case my hands were tied. Ciggy has more freedom because his forum is his own on his own web space so he dosent have people like freeforums sticking their nose in with their terms of service rules. The Icke forum is the same as ciggys even though they do remove stuff they dont like. Both ciggy and Icke do have to deal with their web space providers rules but as a gerneral rule they dont give a shit. To be honnest ciggy is a bit of a fucker for removing and changing posts. The piece of shit even banned me claiming i had more than one account when i did not and it was Sod impersonating yet again.

Think about it, in one post you were asking for drugs to be sent to a PO box, when somone reported that the hosts are not going to stand for it. In the other you were making libelous comments about Handbag. The two posts were reported and i was forced to remove them. I did send you a PM about this and in your reply you didnt seem that bothered. Do you really think i would remove a post slagging Handbag off by choice?


But you edit my post in future.
If I post racist stuff,or be discriminate to the handicapped,and there's proof,not bias of friendship,then I like to write.If I just keep getting deleted there's no point.It was all in fun Droike,to make people laugh,if they hate it cause they really hate me,they can fuck themselves.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  John Drake on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Billy its quite simple but you dont seem to get it. I had no choice but to delete those two posts. They are the only two ive deleted and i have not edited anything. If you want to blame anyone blame the person who reported them. Had i not been forced to remove them they would still be there as i had no problem with them, and if i did they would still be there. Had i not removed them the my forum would have been removed and the all your posts would have been gone and judging on the way your acting now you would have blamed me for that in some sort of weird conspiracy against you.

If you want to say things like send me drugs its fine with me but someone is hanging around just waiting for people to do so.

If you want to see how it works post something on here that breaks the TOS and then report it, See how fast shithead removes it. Now theres the proof in the pudding, i dont want this place shut down i dont give a shit but id i did i would waith till Sod goes the barge for a few days and post something then report it. Sod would come back to no forum.

You can post whatever you like but if some cunt reports it and they threaten to take the forum away if i dont remove it the i will have to. Its out of my hands and you are venting at the wrong person.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 am

John Drake wrote:Billy you have to understand that someone has it in for either you, me or both. I removed two posts of yours because they were reported to freeforums who own my forum. I got a warning to remove the posts within 48 hours or they would remove my forum. Unlike handbag i have never just reoved posts that i dont like. However in this case my hands were tied. Ciggy has more freedom because his forum is his own on his own web space so he dosent have people like freeforums sticking their nose in with their terms of service rules. The Icke forum is the same as ciggys even though they do remove stuff they dont like. Both ciggy and Icke do have to deal with their web space providers rules but as a gerneral rule they dont give a shit. To be honnest ciggy is a bit of a fucker for removing and changing posts. The piece of shit even banned me claiming i had more than one account when i did not and it was Sod impersonating yet again.

Think about it, in one post you were asking for drugs to be sent to a PO box, when somone reported that the hosts are not going to stand for it. In the other you were making libelous comments about Handbag. The two posts were reported and i was forced to remove them. I did send you a PM about this and in your reply you didnt seem that bothered. Do you really think i would remove a post slagging Handbag off by choice?


Look,here's the other thing,you mention Ciggy and Icke like some collusion,that's exact opposite.Ciggy,might attempt to cut a path for himself.Therefore,tarnishing Ickes name would be just business as usual,while,Ciggy,might say,brush up on Oratory skills and personality.That one with him in suit,smiling shaking hands,that's Ciggys business side,he's no idiot.

He discredits UFO as ultra dimensional or deep space drives,but has the opportunity to pick up where Bill Cooper left off,whom he's a supporter of and are many semi to full patriot type of thinking.Proper constitution,
corporate moderation or regualtion,grass-roots,folky,re-establishment of community feeling and thinking.Not saying Ciggy is all that,but beats gangs and crack,with AK-47's as a urban musical back-drop.

He's out for himself Ciggy,always has been,always will.I don't fool myself in thinking I'm close budsy wudsy,he's sneer at that.I just don't trouble him unless he visits.And I may have blamed him for others once.
Similar skills you see.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 am

John Drake wrote:Billy its quite simple but you dont seem to get it. I had no choice but to delete those two posts. They are the only two ive deleted and i have not edited anything. If you want to blame anyone blame the person who reported them. Had i not been forced to remove them they would still be there as i had no problem with them, and if i did they would still be there. Had i not removed them the my forum would have been removed and the all your posts would have been gone and judging on the way your acting now you would have blamed me for that in some sort of weird conspiracy against you.

If you want to say things like send me drugs its fine with me but someone is hanging around just waiting for people to do so.

If you want to see how it works post something on here that breaks the TOS and then report it, See how fast shithead removes it. Now theres the proof in the pudding, i dont want this place shut down i dont give a shit but id i did i would waith till Sod goes the barge for a few days and post something then report it. Sod would come back to no forum.

You can post whatever you like but if some cunt reports it and they threaten to take the forum away if i dont remove it the i will have to. Its out of my hands and you are venting at the wrong person.


Alright,but admit it,it was meant in fun,not nasty to jews or the skin-heads,who,in our society,are probably classified as a minority group.Now,I reallly think the jews have got their shit together,skinhead,
they got some record lables and a few Nationalist Doctors and police officers,it was meant as a laugh at everyone of you,for fun,even Icke,being anointed as the WooWoo king was hilarious.I now need Acid for thoughts like that again....

Just edit,if I cross the guidelines,I'll try and be good.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  John Drake on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 am

The two posts i was forced to remove didnt mention Jews or skinheads as far as i remember. Obe was about Handbag abd the other was asking for drugs to be sent to you.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:07 pm

John Drake wrote:The two posts i was forced to remove didnt mention Jews or skinheads as far as i remember. Obe was about Handbag abd the other was asking for drugs to be sent to you.


OK,I can understand the drugs,but from my perspective,it was to see if you're connected and not the nosey geek everybody thinks you are,also to prove that you are in Canada.You'd have friends or family that smoke,so I tested every theory,even ones I said in accusation and gave you an opportunity to dispell all the bullshit and prove you're a regular guy.You covered that fact up.That was the intent,not to get you in trouble.

The post to Beezer about hunting Icke down is the one I'm after.

Next,fix that configuartion,so your web pages can be saved for fucks sake.Drives me mad.

And don't kill Handbag or disgrace Icke.Be nice and human.Drop the shit.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Droikes Forum No Different To HPANWO for censorship

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum