Nutter On The Bus...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nutter On The Bus...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Nutter On The Bus...!!!

I Had A Bit Of A Weird One On The Bus Tonight...

I Got Followed Onto The Bus By A Smackhead...

I Didn't Take Much Notice At First...

Until The Chap Behind Me Stated To Bang On The Windows...

It Was The Smackhead, And He Was Deliberatley Trying To Annoy Me...

I Turned Round To See This Look Of Pure Hate In His Eyes...

Well I Asked Him What His Problem Was...And He Just Mouthed Obsenities At Me...

I Was In A Bit Of A Vunerable Position...Being In An Enclosed Space With My Back To Him...

And A Bus Full Of Pensioners And Kids...!!!

I Was Starting To Get Very Nervous....!!!

I Manadged To Make A Weapon Out Of A Bit Of Glass I Found On The Floor...

I'm Not Really Into That, But I Thought The Bloke Could Do A Bit Of Serious Damage...

So I Got Off The Bus Early,

And Backtracked This Chap...

Selling His Smack To Basically Teenagers Who Are More Misgiuded Than Fucked Up...

I Manadged To Follow Him Home To His Flat In Cinderford...

Let's Just Say This Demon Is In For A Treat...

I Procurred Some Really Strong Acid...

And He Is Going To Face His Karma...!!!

But The Bloke Is A Bit Of A Loose Cannon So I Will Have To Be A Bit Careful...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nutter On The Bus...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I Personally Find Any Person That Goes Out To Scare Old People And Children On A Bus...

Totally Rephrensable...

Well They Got It Coming To Them....
But How You Do It Properly...!!!

I Think You Have To Disable Them First...

Hypothetically...!!!

Then You Sit Them Down On A Chair, And Tell Them Where Their Life Has Gone Wrong...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Yes Sod, I know you get people like that sometimes on buses. I guess it's sad really, I've seen a few weirdos before as I've boarded a bus. There's a town just up the road from me and I don't go there much especially at night for it is the capital place for weirdos in this area. There are a lot of weird polish people hanging around this area these days. My mate almost got attacked in that town I mentioned when he was stood outside a shop at around 7:30pm whilst waiting to catch a bus home. This big tall weirdo looking polish guy started bumping into him and become aggressive for no reason. Then after that he pulled a knife out of his pocket and my mate legged it as quick as he could. He seemed to be a bit shook up about it but it's exactly the kind of thing you would expect from this town it is like chav central. If you're smart you stay the hell out of there.

This polish guy though he was obviously on drugs and it would have probably been smack! There's plenty of them sorts around there, I've met a few before in the past but these days I try to avoid these smackhead sorts especially of the chav variety.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Personally Find Any Person That Goes Out To Scare Old People And Children On A Bus...

Totally Rephrensable...

Well They Got It Coming To Them....
But How You Do It Properly...!!!

I Think You Have To Disable Them First...

Hypothetically...!!!

Then You Sit Them Down On A Chair, And Tell Them Where Their Life Has Gone Wrong...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

How the fuck did you become a Radiographer?...You can't even spell.
I understand a nursing shortage in this country,they're all over in the UK getting high paid jobs.I understand and see it completely,with Radiographers like SodClod and Porters like Hagbard,you have to siphon off highly prized and educated Aussies to fill the gaps and void of buck-tooth cockney rejects performing poorly in the work place.Maybe Handbag was right,the medical industry is a death industry,but not by NWO conspiracy,just the incompetence in their own system.

Anyway,I have a 12 hour coach trip to dread.Could'nt afford a plane,I smoked to much Cheeba.Not getting that Ford Fairlane now.I'm a bum.

thumbs down

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Thinking About It There Was A Bit Of A Stange Atmosphere In Gloucester On Sunday...

There Was Racial Abuse Of This Black Chap As He Was Leaving The Pub...

Outside This Piss Head Type Was Getting Punched About By A Couple Of Youths,

The Bus Station Was Full Of People Going Around Asking For Money,

As Well As A Load Of Youths, Giving This Indian Shopkeeper Loads Of Hassle...

I Think The Nutter On The Bus Was The Icing On The Cake....

Trouble Is They Had A Nutter On The Same Bus A Few Years Ago...

He Ended Up Stabbing Someone To Death, When He Got Off...

There Are Certain Types That Hang Around, That Are A Bit Unpredictable...

And This Was On A Sunday Afternoon...

No Police Around, But Security Guards In The Tesco Express In The Bus Station...

It's Got To Be One Of The Worst Bus Stations I've Ever Been To...

All The Street Druggies And Alckies Seem To Hang Out There...

I Even Saw Some Bloke Coming Out Of The Toilets Up There With A Needle Sticking Out Of His Arm...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:08 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Thinking About It There Was A Bit Of A Stange Atmosphere In Gloucester On Sunday...

There Was Racial Abuse Of This Black Chap As He Was Leaving The Pub...

Outside This Piss Head Type Was Getting Punched About By A Couple Of Youths,

The Bus Station Was Full Of People Going Around Asking For Money,

As Well As A Load Of Youths, Giving This Indian Shopkeeper Loads Of Hassle...

I Think The Nutter On The Bus Was The Icing On The Cake....

Trouble Is They Had A Nutter On The Same Bus A Few Years Ago...

He Ended Up Stabbing Someone To Death, When He Got Off...

There Are Certain Types That Hang Around, That Are A Bit Unpredictable...

And This Was On A Sunday Afternoon...

No Police Around, But Security Guards In The Tesco Express In The Bus Station...

It's Got To Be One Of The Worst Bus Stations I've Ever Been To...

All The Street Druggies And Alckies Seem To Hang Out There...

I Even Saw Some Bloke Coming Out Of The Toilets Up There With A Needle Sticking Out Of His Arm...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Sod,
for fuck sake,that's why I've been warning you about for two years,you insult me throw it my face,get beat up and NOW you're starting to notice.You've had your fun,now the other side will reveal itself.
It's how balance operates,you've had the shiney lights that allure that moth-like mind,now the spidey webs are out.

When I split with Sam,I found public transport to be a revolving door of lonely hearts.Completely different from any other time in my life,I was almost tempted and have a few phone numbers here offering me a place to stay,so long as I perform.But I could see bad business.Sam would'nt burn and break my records,they survived her 23 years.Not with any other woman.Cancer girls always make good mothers and families,just not what I call setting your sheets on fire.It was always something quirky that gets her off,fuckwit family you see,where I'm performance.But if I realise I don't like you,those get 30 seconds before I premature it,so they NEVER call again.Smart way to do it.Then she whinges to her friends and you prove her wrong,by example.With her most lovely friends,hehehehehehe....yes,I know you girls.

Naomi,twice I went down on her,twice I nearly puked,she smelt vile.Blew twice at 40 seconds and never went back.Did'nt she cause me troubles.It was hilarious.She spent a year bagging me,then her life fell apart.She even turned on David Icke,who used to spruik for him,in her insanity.Similar to Tiswas,but not entertaining.But she has the Lion Sleeps No More and it turned her from Nightmare Hippy Girl into a Black Witch.

WTF?????

Icke will get the blame for that too,I guess.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum