The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

Droike wrote:

Yeah i know all about SETI@home and have been doing it for years.


I used to do SETI@home, but then when I tried to return my block it refused to upload. Crying or Very sad Surprised

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Come on Handbag show Goldy you are the person who would disagree. Tell us how the world is shaped like a donut.

For some reason Goldy thought i would argue with the graphic in Sods post, but i wouldn't. She wrote a mocking post saying i would. Now tell her its you she should have been mocking lol.

No, I've no reason to think that the diagram Damned Sod posted is not accurate. Cool

Hold on you claimed the Earth is doughnut shaped many times. Have you changed your mind?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:Whatr a very interesting photo Damn'Sod!, there must be intelligent life out there, and no JD this is not what the 'Woos' think but NASA operatives like Carl Sagan think.

Lol Tiswas has fallen for another scam. The scam that woo woo's tell other woo woo's that people like NASA ect are hiding alien life and brand anyone who believes in it a woo woo. This is not the case, i have the SETI software running on all my PCs and NASA for example spend a lot of time and money looking for life out there. The reason woo's tell other woo's they will call you nuts is to sell books and videos etc. The woo loves to think they are different and going against the government.

And Droike is talking just like the average Skepolata always does! Rolling Eyes Because NASA are doing this big search for ET intelligence well it means there can't possibly any factions of them that know better. Also wouldn't they just mention that to the SETI people? "Hey, there's no need for you to do that. There are UFO's flying all over the place so leave Tau Ceti alone... but don't tell anyone will you?".

This is how NASA always operate. At what point did NASA tell the people who were building the engines for the Corona rockets that their productions wouild be used for launching spy satelites? Cool Wink

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Come on Handbag show Goldy you are the person who would disagree. Tell us how the world is shaped like a donut.

For some reason Goldy thought i would argue with the graphic in Sods post, but i wouldn't. She wrote a mocking post saying i would. Now tell her its you she should have been mocking lol.

No, I've no reason to think that the diagram Damned Sod posted is not accurate. Cool

Hold on you claimed the Earth is doughnut shaped many times. Have you changed your mind?

It's a torus, yes, but a speheroid one. It is round, but it has holes at the poles... possibly.

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Goldy wrote:These pics are amazing!

Bet Dricky will be telling us soon that this is just not true and that the earth is the biggest planet in the universe!

popcorn

Tell you what you should have aimed that at Handbag. I agree with everything there but Handbag will argue the Earth is shaped like a donut.

And people wonder why i think hes a head case.

It is not shaped like a doughnut. It is possible a spheroid torus. noway Wink But I'm not sure.

I'm fairly sure that it is expanding though.

You were bloody sure before.

A spheroid torus ay well all the pictures of Earth are fake then?

Come on arse wipe you have said it before.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:Whatr a very interesting photo Damn'Sod!, there must be intelligent life out there, and no JD this is not what the 'Woos' think but NASA operatives like Carl Sagan think.

Lol Tiswas has fallen for another scam. The scam that woo woo's tell other woo woo's that people like NASA ect are hiding alien life and brand anyone who believes in it a woo woo. This is not the case, i have the SETI software running on all my PCs and NASA for example spend a lot of time and money looking for life out there. The reason woo's tell other woo's they will call you nuts is to sell books and videos etc. The woo loves to think they are different and going against the government.

And Droike is talking just like the average Skepolata always does! Rolling Eyes Because NASA are doing this big search for ET intelligence well it means there can't possibly any factions of them that know better. Also wouldn't they just mention that to the SETI people? "Hey, there's no need for you to do that. There are UFO's flying all over the place so leave Tau Ceti alone... but don't tell anyone will you?".

This is how NASA always operate. At what point did NASA tell the people who were building the engines for the Corona rockets that their productions wouild be used for launching spy satelites? Cool Wink

Jesus Christ what a programed sheeple you are. Go buy the next book it will explain all lol.

No you fucking arse hole thats not my point at all. My point is these snake oil sales men that sell you these books and videos (that you buy instead of heating or shoes for your kid) would have you believe main stream science shits on the idea there is other life out there. This is not the case and that is my point. Don't try and twist my words you fucking freak.

Fuck me do you really know how your sick mind looks at things totally incorrectly and twists stuff and lies?

Do not try and twist my words fireman Sam or the campaign will go up a few notches and you dont want that.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Droike wrote:
Come on arse wipe you have said it before.

I don't care what the member called "Arse Wipe" said. I'm telling you what I said. Laughing Cool

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:12 pm

[quote="Droike"]
Hagbard Celine wrote:
A spheroid torus ay well all the pictures of Earth are fake then?


Some of them might be. Shocked

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm

[quote="Hagbard Celine"]
Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
A spheroid torus ay well all the pictures of Earth are fake then?


Some of them might be. Shocked

Yeah and they laughed when Columbus said the Earths flat, Not.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 pm

[quote="Droike"]
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Jesus Christ what a programed sheeple you are. Go buy the next book it will explain all lol.

No you fucking arse hole thats not my point at all. My point is these snake oil sales men that sell you these books and videos (that you buy instead of heating or shoes for your kid) would have you believe main stream science shits on the idea there is other life out there. This is not the case and that is my point. Don't try and twist my words you fucking freak.

Fuck me do you really know how your sick mind looks at things totally incorrectly and twists stuff and lies?

Do not try and twist my words fireman Sam or the campaign will go up a few notches and you dont want that.

Droike, you twist your own words with your rudeness and disrespect. We're all one consciousness at the end of the day, so when you insult mne you insult yourself too Crying or Very sad .

I've got Hospital Porters Dignity and it's secure and strong in my heart. I'll never let you take that away from me no matter what you say, think or do.

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:17 pm

[quote="Droike"]
Hagbard Celine wrote:
Yeah and they laughed when Columbus said the Earths flat, Not.

Well maybe not Columbus, but as we've discussed before, the analogy is still valid.

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 am

Well for a chap that thinks the world is doughnut shaped (and you have said doughnut) i suppose in their fantasy world anything is valid.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Droike wrote:Well for a chap that thinks the world is doughnut shaped (and you have said doughnut) i suppose in their fantasy world anything is valid.

I said "Doughnut" only as a geometric principle not literally! Laughing Rolling Eyes The Earth does not have a crust of pastry sprinked with sugar! It is a torus, like a doughnut, but it is actually shaped more like a scooped out Halloween pumpkin with both ends cut out.

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:58 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Well for a chap that thinks the world is doughnut shaped (and you have said doughnut) i suppose in their fantasy world anything is valid.

I said "Doughnut" only as a geometric principle not literally! Laughing Rolling Eyes The Earth does not have a crust of pastry sprinked with sugar! It is a torus, like a doughnut, but it is actually shaped more like a scooped out Halloween pumpkin with both ends cut out.


Oh look at him trying to belittle me lol. Of course you didnt mean a real doughnut you doughnut you just tried to make out im stupid and didnt know what you meant. I used your expression because i think most the woo woo's on here wouldn't know what a torus looks like.

Nice try Handbag but no cigar.

Either way you are as mad as a hatter.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:42 am

Droike wrote:
Either way you are as mad as a hatter.

Of course it doesn't matter that I say what i do based on information I've received Rolling Eyes . I know somebody who has been to Antarctica and there are a lot of secrets hidden in its icey hills. Stranger thing than an entrance to the inner Earth you know Wink .

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:
Either way you are as mad as a hatter.

Of course it doesn't matter that I say what i do based on information I've received Rolling Eyes . I know somebody who has been to Antarctica and there are a lot of secrets hidden in its icey hills. Stranger thing than an entrance to the inner Earth you know Wink .

LOL you just have to laugh. And what of all the information you have received that the Earth is not how you say it is? That's right you just hand wave it away as a conspiracy because some bloke you met in a pub said so. How much in pints did this information cost you lol.

Let me give you an example. When you were shown a photograph of tourists at the pole you said you cant see the opening because they don't really take them to the pole and somehow they manipulate peoples compasses. How about you don't see an opening because there is one you tit. Same goes for the airline flights. When you were told planes fly over all the time you just hand waved it away.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 am

Droike wrote:
LOL you just have to laugh. And what of all the information you have received that the Earth is not how you say it is? That's right you just hand wave it away as a conspiracy because some bloke you met in a pub said so. How much in pints did this information cost you lol.

Let me give you an example. When you were shown a photograph of tourists at the pole you said you cant see the opening because they don't really take them to the pole and somehow they manipulate peoples compasses. How about you don't see an opening because there is one you tit. Same goes for the airline flights. When you were told planes fly over all the time you just hand waved it away.

For fooks sake, "tourists"!? Laughing Rolling Eyes You make it sound like they cruise about the place in boats like they're in Venice! Yes, technically "tourists" can visit Antarctic, but the word is misleading. Antarctica is bigger than Europe yet has a smaller population than the Isle of Mull. There are no roads and the extreme cold makes travel impossible except for carefully organized and expensive expedition. The only alternative is to fly and the airspace is tightly controlled by the military.

"What's this? A hole to the Inner Earth under the Bridge of Sighs. My goldola's going to sail into it. Get a camera quick!... Oh no, we're not allowed to photograph that!" rolf

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 am

I just don't see why you thought the last bit was funny. When you introduce the subject yourself for no reason at all (like you did in your first paragraph) it takes all the hummer out of your second paragraph. Not that even if i had mentioned Venice it would have been funny anyway.

Yes Tourist you have seen the pictures and there's no hole. It doesn't matter if its a few hundred a year of a few thousand there's still no hole. You put this down to them not really being taken to the pole and compasses some how being manipulated. Its easy being the Woo as you are, you just make up more rubbish as you go along.

Just did a quick search and the first holiday to Antarctica (including the pole) i looked at was £2,101.96 so its not that expensive and you can fly or sail.

Hes some tourist figures:

37552 tourists visited Antarctica in 2006-07.

Currently about 130 tourists cruises visit Antarctica each year. I cant find how many flights take tourists there. However you can see its not as small time as you have been lead to beleive.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:03 am

Droike wrote:
Hes some tourist figures:

37552 tourists visited Antarctica in 2006-07.

Currently about 130 tourists cruises visit Antarctica each year. I cant find how many flights take tourists there. However you can see its not as small time as you have been lead to beleive.

So does that mean that there's definitely no hole to the Inner Earth? scratch

And how many visit Europe from outside the continent? You know what: There's no such thing as the Alps. It's true! I knew somebody who went to Paris and they confirmed it! Laughing Cool

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Intruder on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 am

i believe that we should unite and colonize one of those planets and look for Oil! sonic lol!

Intruder

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 am

Intruder wrote:i believe that we should unite and colonize one of those planets and look for Oil! sonic lol!

But paradoxically if we ever have the means to travel to other planets we won't need oil any more.

Hagbard Celine

Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:45 am

Has dick head not thought how much it would cost to get the oil herel lol. Its bastard expencive enough to get out of the ground.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 am

The Moon Man is is in his element and he reminds me of a Moomin. cthulhu
He needs to go put himself a drink and dream about Alien lifeforms.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  John Drake on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 am

Do you speak English?

He needs to go put himself a drink

i mean what the flippin' is this all about

You are hen-pecked man aren't you, and did you Father-In-law give you substantial money as a wedding gift and as a result you are aggressive online?

By the looks of it you need to lay off the bottle a little.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 pm

I do not drink, but that avatar of yours is absolutely disgusting. Terrible and it shows how sexually frustrated you are.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Size Of The Earth... A Comparison...!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:16 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum