Well Get On With It...World War Three.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

Well,what are you waiting for,get on with it Elites.The rental market is full and over-priced,petrol is $1.66 a litre,the masses are hateful and apathetic just like you wanted and I made a prediction for 2012 and don't want to look like a tit.

Fucking tired of it and over the age of conscription and want a better fucking house,back in East Maitland with my Occult buddies,not rednecks and hippies with indigenous terror.And driving 400kms a fortnight to score weed.Move it you Rothschild Inbreds and look down on us with disdain.

Nuke Israel amd bomb UK,white phosphorus from heavens for muslims,leave death and decay.All the people slanty eyes,Boongas and jungle bunnies,Ruskie Pricks and Yankee Fags,Death is the only day it's sunny.

Fuck you all from us Cats,Billy...

Mr Rothschild,start World War Three.



cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

That Is Why I Don't Smoke Dope...

It's Too Much Of A Headfuck...!!!

It Makes Me Morose And Paranoid...

Last Time I Smoked That Shit, I Turned Into A Wild Eyed Red Devil...

And A Lie Down Didn't Help Either....

Now With The Bolivian Marching Powder...

That's A Different Kettle Of Fish...

It's Motivational...And A Confidence Builder...I Radiate Pure Energy With That Shit...

(It's Like Being A Human Teddy Bear...Everybody Loves You, But Don't Know Why...???)

When I Walk Into A Bar...Well, It's Like Elvis Has Entered The Building...

You Also Gain An Entourage...

I Like The Feeling...

It's Similar To Being On A Roller Coaster Just As It Reaches The Top...

Dope Is Over-Rated...

And As For LSD...Well I Am A Veteran Of That Shit...

Over 1,000 Trips...

But Once You Have A Bad One That's It...!!!

The Last One Was Terrible...I Would Have Preferred It If Someone Had Beat Me Over The Head With A Spade For Eight Hours...!!!


cheese cheese cheese

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

" Allah Gives Me Head"-Racial Intolerance.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 am

Well,I think the circle is nearly complete on this maufactured racism and religeous intolerance.
Could've been cool and sweet,with drug laws,sexual liberation within means,well at least for the towel wearing variety,don't point the finger at the jews,they're well ahead in debauchery,you'll just love catching up.
Passion and fun is the name of the game,it takes baby steps to satanic hard-core,with incest arse to mouth.And usually,German.They're a bit too liberated.


A few years ago,an Aussie yobbo/Super Bogan,from Beach bum and social security livestyle Budgewoi,was riding his 1980's BMX bike with tuff wheels through Auburn.He was stoned and starting to get pissed and swerved in front of a car,a Datsun 200b,loaded with six really big adults.All middle Eastern and wearing towels on their heads or sporting long,black curly bomb-thrower beards.

Little did he realise,the middle eastern community,were a bit miffed cause their newly built mosque had a pig slaughtered and the blood and guts strewn through the temple.It was fairly recent and any action could inflame the community.It was done the night before the opening.

So,anways,this Datto 200b,to avoid my bike riding inebriated friend,skidded the tyres and swerved,then powered up and continued to taunt Aussie Fuckwit and expletives in Lebanese.They pull up beside my skaggy friend,his nickname actually,due to drugs and opens his mouth like a blowjob and says,"Allah gives me Head".Well thye car exploded and combs and lunchboxes,food cigarette lighter flew out the windows as missiles.
Skaggy mounts the gutter with his bike and pops a wheelie one handed with sticking his middle finger to the very miffed car full of arabs.The Datto swerves,aims for the gutter and BANG,CRUNCH,GRIND,SLICE...all the shock absorbers,suspension and front-end and all four wheels burst on the datto,flooring out,the doors could'nt open,leaving them trapped inside.Fist and expletives waved high in the air...

Skaggy hops off the bike,cups his testicles,which are quite ample in the summer sun,with the heat,glistening beads of sweat dripping of the rounded edge of his hairy balls...errr,where were we?

Oh yeah,grabs his balls and says,"Feels these cuz,or how about your sister?",quickly hops on bike and runs due to being noticed by other near-by arabs in houses.



cthulhu



Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:That Is Why I Don't Smoke Dope...

It's Too Much Of A Headfuck...!!!

It Makes Me Morose And Paranoid...

Last Time I Smoked That Shit, I Turned Into A Wild Eyed Red Devil...

And A Lie Down Didn't Help Either....

Now With The Bolivian Marching Powder...

That's A Different Kettle Of Fish...

It's Motivational...And A Confidence Builder...I Radiate Pure Energy With That Shit...

(It's Like Being A Human Teddy Bear...Everybody Loves You, But Don't Know Why...???)

When I Walk Into A Bar...Well, It's Like Elvis Has Entered The Building...

You Also Gain An Entourage...

I Like The Feeling...

It's Similar To Being On A Roller Coaster Just As It Reaches The Top...

Dope Is Over-Rated...

And As For LSD...Well I Am A Veteran Of That Shit...

Over 1,000 Trips...

But Once You Have A Bad One That's It...!!!

The Last One Was Terrible...I Would Have Preferred It If Someone Had Beat Me Over The Head With A Spade For Eight Hours...!!!


cheese cheese cheese



Cut gassbagging and gloating and send me a fucking gramme.In something clever...

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 am

Turn those Woolies girls into hardcore porn chicks,ass to mouth baby.

cowbonk

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:55 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Turn those Woolies girls into hardcore porn chicks,ass to mouth baby.

cowbonk



Take a few months and a mountian of coke to make Gapers out of them.How do you hold back a fart?...I was downloading for Jan just recently.Need some good pot...Got a bit of an erection,trying to hold it.Don't think she'll appreciate my new fascination on this one.

rolling pin popcorn

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  MoMo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Hey sunshine.....itz gittin mo betta all the time......................put on a happy face!!! thumbs up


cheese


just cuz yer a fuk-up and made poor life choices not foreseeing the eventual conequences don't mean the rest of the world has to die and suffer............................................



yer mision is to make 'Order from the existant Chaos'.............. thumbs up



Last edited by snoops on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  MoMo on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm

GLOBALLY:

* Less people are dying in wars then in previous eras........... thumbs up

*Less people are starving to death then in previous eras.....

*Better medicine and technology resulting in longer quality life spans, higher quality/comforts of lfe......

avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm





I'd do anything to become a pop-tart and shit rainbows flying across the universe...Sure beats being a human waiting for the rental markets to free up due to a war...or thin out their numbers.





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:That Is Why I Don't Smoke Dope...

It's Too Much Of A Headfuck...!!!

It Makes Me Morose And Paranoid...

Last Time I Smoked That Shit, I Turned Into A Wild Eyed Red Devil...

And A Lie Down Didn't Help Either....

Now With The Bolivian Marching Powder...

That's A Different Kettle Of Fish...

It's Motivational...And A Confidence Builder...I Radiate Pure Energy With That Shit...

(It's Like Being A Human Teddy Bear...Everybody Loves You, But Don't Know Why...???)

When I Walk Into A Bar...Well, It's Like Elvis Has Entered The Building...

You Also Gain An Entourage...

I Like The Feeling...

It's Similar To Being On A Roller Coaster Just As It Reaches The Top...

Dope Is Over-Rated...

And As For LSD...Well I Am A Veteran Of That Shit...

Over 1,000 Trips...

But Once You Have A Bad One That's It...!!!

The Last One Was Terrible...I Would Have Preferred It If Someone Had Beat Me Over The Head With A Spade For Eight Hours...!!!


cheese cheese cheese



If you're looking at qualities in highs,yes,Cocaine has a shorter but more intense high orientated to the physical sensory and hieghtening of already pleasureable activities,like sex.

Pot,Dope,Marijuana,is more introspective,spiritual building long term drug with more relaxed properties,that the over stimulated like myself can finally relax.That shit you stuff up your nose,is how I feel straight.Sometimes I naturally speed.My highs are like manic depressives,without that bad opposite reflex.

I don't really need drugs,but dope helps me settle,accept and relax a bit.You pay good money to feel how I do naturally.

Dope cures cancer.

I'd like to see Cocaine pull off a positive aspect as high as that.Instead of rotting cities within the ghettos and spreading out,destroying whole states and un-born children.

Do you really see how this works now Sod...or are you going to continue as Fuckwit...and play pick and choose.As per usual.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

occasionally speed slows me down,when I'm naturally highing.But I've been straight for 12+ years.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Look Billy, I'm Not Opposed To Dope...

I Lived For 10 Years Smoking That Stuff Every Night...

But I Was Never A Heavy Smoker Of It...

A Couple Of One Skinners Would Do It For Me...

Oh And It's Not That Addictive...

Give It A Couple Of Days Off That Stuff And Your Not Panicking About It...

Coke And Speed Is The Same For Me...Take It Or Leave It...

If I Indulge Myself...

It's Not To Sit Around With A Load Of Druggies Talking About Drugs...

I Like To Go On Adventures...

I Like The Telly Too...But I Do Like To Challenge Myself Occaisionally And See What Occurs...

I Have A Very Short Attention Span Though...And Get Bored Very Easily...

Drugs Are The Epitome Of Boredom...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Look Billy, I'm Not Opposed To Dope...

I Lived For 10 Years Smoking That Stuff Every Night...

But I Was Never A Heavy Smoker Of It...

A Couple Of One Skinners Would Do It For Me...

Oh And It's Not That Addictive...

Give It A Couple Of Days Off That Stuff And Your Not Panicking About It...

Coke And Speed Is The Same For Me...Take It Or Leave It...

If I Indulge Myself...

It's Not To Sit Around With A Load Of Druggies Talking About Drugs...

I Like To Go On Adventures...

I Like The Telly Too...But I Do Like To Challenge Myself Occaisionally And See What Occurs...

I Have A Very Short Attention Span Though...And Get Bored Very Easily...

Drugs Are The Epitome Of Boredom...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Good.
You finally admitted it.You don't LIVE by it.You use it correctly,that's what I wanted to hear.It's still a tool in your hands and not the other way around...yet.
I just don't like hearing someone screaming the virtues of a detrimental drug,OK?
Marijuana has proven itself and no you git,I can't afford to sit around all day smoking,you know my routine,four days a fortnight and try and live inspired.That three to four day edge you get off cannabis is for heavy smokers like Michael,who would'nt suffer it cause he smokes domestic,but tailor made pot can have withdrawal like symptoms...and the shit don't work constantly smoking it,domestic does.
It also cured the on-set of my leukemia sod,by eating it every day for six months,back in early 2011? I think.Anyway,it helped condition my blood.
Epitome of boredom.
Nah,not really.Drugs make for sparkley fun auras for a while,making social interaction a delight.So yeah,getting out there is a cool thing.Yours is coke,mine was crank.Heroin mixed with speed,Second and one of the best shots of my life.Jumped out of my chair going off...Greg my step-uncle says "that's not supposed to happen","Oh shit,this is crank".Big smiles and walk down towen Budgewoi,I could'nt stop pulling everybody up for a chat and telling them how wonderful I feel,they were clawing to get away with their defensive facades.I was on top of the game and the world could'nt stop me.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Heroine, Opiates And Morphine Have Got To Be The Best Drugs...

I Chased It A Few Times...

And Loved The Stuff...

Unfortunatley You See The State Of Smack Heads...

It Will Put You Off...

To Addictive You See...

If I Was In Pain I Would Get A Bag Of Smack Though...

Infact I Do Keep A Bit Of Smack Around...

For Emergencies Like If I Chopped Of A Limb In A Chainsaw Accident...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Heroine, Opiates And Morphine Have Got To Be The Best Drugs...

I Chased It A Few Times...

And Loved The Stuff...

Unfortunatley You See The State Of Smack Heads...

It Will Put You Off...

To Addictive You See...

If I Was In Pain I Would Get A Bag Of Smack Though...

Infact I Do Keep A Bit Of Smack Around...

For Emergencies Like If I Chopped Of A Limb In A Chainsaw Accident...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Should've put this in my correct drug use thread.

Yeah,smack in it's purest form,which I've had as crystal,pink in colour,is the ultimate.I wrote about here,OD'ing in the toilet,on quater of a match-head size rock,3/4 ml syringe,alot of water,to space it out,so I can measure the effect,10 second,push .3 mls,wait,draw back more blood,push,....whoooomp.....SMACK! Endorphin rush...nod...spew...mentally cum over and over,spew...cum.

Little China man,smokes opium until 90,planting and working hard in rice patties.

Alcoholic,dead fucked by 40...Drugs are better.Wish I could photo-shoppe that guy from Steven Kings Pet Sematary/Cemetary.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beasts Of Bourbon - Chase The Dragon

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Heroine, Opiates And Morphine Have Got To Be The Best Drugs...

I Chased It A Few Times...

And Loved The Stuff...

Unfortunatley You See The State Of Smack Heads...

It Will Put You Off...

To Addictive You See...

If I Was In Pain I Would Get A Bag Of Smack Though...

Infact I Do Keep A Bit Of Smack Around...

For Emergencies Like If I Chopped Of A Limb In A Chainsaw Accident...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




thumbs up


About the time I was doing it too...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:30 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Heroine, Opiates And Morphine Have Got To Be The Best Drugs...

I Chased It A Few Times...

And Loved The Stuff...

Unfortunatley You See The State Of Smack Heads...

It Will Put You Off...

To Addictive You See...

If I Was In Pain I Would Get A Bag Of Smack Though...

Infact I Do Keep A Bit Of Smack Around...

For Emergencies Like If I Chopped Of A Limb In A Chainsaw Accident...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


See...that's the other REASON not to do drugs.If you are in psychological pain and trauma.
One is best dealing with it and hopefully get over it after a new perspective is developed.
I purposely became a drug addict to push the limits of the other side.For spiritual interaction and dissolving the barriers and levels within ones own aura,so physical mind can meet the quantum psychic and mix it all together,to melt veils and psychic protection to unearth other dimensional beings and aliens.Shit like that...It worked,Wormwood being the strongest and most dangerous of all.

No,I never had the balls for Datura...I have my limits.And not without a Shaman...a real one.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Heroine, Opiates And Morphine Have Got To Be The Best Drugs...

I Chased It A Few Times...

And Loved The Stuff...

Unfortunatley You See The State Of Smack Heads...

It Will Put You Off...

To Addictive You See...

If I Was In Pain I Would Get A Bag Of Smack Though...

Infact I Do Keep A Bit Of Smack Around...

For Emergencies Like If I Chopped Of A Limb In A Chainsaw Accident...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


See...that's the other REASON not to do drugs.If you are in psychological pain and trauma.
One is best dealing with it and hopefully get over it after a new perspective is developed.
I purposely became a drug addict to push the limits of the other side.For spiritual interaction and dissolving the barriers and levels within ones own aura,so physical mind can meet the quantum psychic and mix it all together,to melt veils and psychic protection to unearth other dimensional beings and aliens.Shit like that...It worked,Wormwood being the strongest and most dangerous of all.

No,I never had the balls for Datura...I have my limits.And not without a Shaman...a real one.




It just worked to well...dissolving control mechanisms and safety catches within the aura,complete saboutage and the occult group hooked me after three months onslaught.
The worst of the worst they are.Says something about me I spose...or what formerly transpired,long ago.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:


See...that's the other REASON not to do drugs.If you are in psychological pain and trauma.[/b]


WRONG... psychological pain and trauma..Is The Best Time To Take DRUGS...!!!

Especially Trauma...There Is A Whole Industry Devoted To It...It's Called Hospitals...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:57 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:


See...that's the other REASON not to do drugs.If you are in psychological pain and trauma.[/b]


WRONG... psychological pain and trauma..Is The Best Time To Take DRUGS...!!!

Especially Trauma...There Is A Whole Industry Devoted To It...It's Called Hospitals...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


rolf

Cut it victim.And that's exactly why they come a cropper,they rely on it.Death of Pudden Cat co-incided with my beatniks,bohemian and alternative writers like Burroughs.So,I became a junky purely for style,but,fuck...I enjoyed it for a while.The mind...just went to other solar systems.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Look Billy, I'm Not Opposed To Dope...

I Lived For 10 Years Smoking That Stuff Every Night...

But I Was Never A Heavy Smoker Of It...

A Couple Of One Skinners Would Do It For Me...

Oh And It's Not That Addictive...

Give It A Couple Of Days Off That Stuff And Your Not Panicking About It...

Coke And Speed Is The Same For Me...Take It Or Leave It...

If I Indulge Myself...

It's Not To Sit Around With A Load Of Druggies Talking About Drugs...

I Like To Go On Adventures...

I Like The Telly Too...But I Do Like To Challenge Myself Occaisionally And See What Occurs...

I Have A Very Short Attention Span Though...And Get Bored Very Easily...

Drugs Are The Epitome Of Boredom...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Good.
You finally admitted it.You don't LIVE by it.You use it correctly,that's what I wanted to hear.It's still a tool in your hands and not the other way around...yet.
I just don't like hearing someone screaming the virtues of a detrimental drug,OK?
Marijuana has proven itself and no you git,I can't afford to sit around all day smoking,you know my routine,four days a fortnight and try and live inspired.That three to four day edge you get off cannabis is for heavy smokers like Michael,who would'nt suffer it cause he smokes domestic,but tailor made pot can have withdrawal like symptoms...and the shit don't work constantly smoking it,domestic does.
It also cured the on-set of my leukemia sod,by eating it every day for six months,back in early 2011? I think.Anyway,it helped condition my blood.
Epitome of boredom.
Nah,not really.Drugs make for sparkley fun auras for a while,making social interaction a delight.So yeah,getting out there is a cool thing.Yours is coke,mine was crank.Heroin mixed with speed,Second and one of the best shots of my life.Jumped out of my chair going off...Greg my step-uncle says "that's not supposed to happen","Oh shit,this is crank".Big smiles and walk down towen Budgewoi,I could'nt stop pulling everybody up for a chat and telling them how wonderful I feel,they were clawing to get away with their defensive facades.I was on top of the game and the world could'nt stop me.



I spose pulling that old woman up and recommending she have a shot of Crank to lighten her life up at the end of it,have a ball and do something different,was not,the most tactical of manouvres made under the influence either.

dizzy

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Get On With It...World War Three.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum