Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Bit quiet for a Sunday sod
Used to have a bit of a decent chat until you come down from tweeking.
The only time The God of This Forum affords me a bit of charity,despite marketing all my pain for a kick.So,
how was Butlins?...or you're still going,by the time differences.It's only early in the night.



tholms rimshot wacky cpn

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Bit quiet for a Sunday sod
Used to have a bit of a decent chat until you come down from tweeking.
The only time The God of This Forum affords me a bit of charity,despite marketing all my pain for a kick.So,
how was Butlins?...or you're still going,by the time differences.It's only early in the night.



tholms rimshot wacky cpn


I Knocked It On The Head 'Cos I Couldn't Get A Ticket,

Scored 2 Grams Of Coca Cola And Went For A Binge Up In Town Instead...!!!

I Think They Got A Little Bit Confused In Subway At The End Of The Night...LOL...!!!

That's Why I'm Up At 5 In The Morning...Can't Get To Sleep And Have Lost My Dope...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I Think I Was So Fucked Up,

That I Didn't Realise How Fucked Up I Was...

That Shit Makes You Gay...

I Ended Up With A Load Of Girls...Who Gave Me A Lift Home...

I Wasn't In The Mood To Go Home...

And Was Willing To Walk The 15 Miles Home...

Thank Jeboid I Didn't Though...It Was Pissing Down With Rain...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Think I Was So Fucked Up,

That I Didn't Realise How Fucked Up I Was...

That Shit Makes You Gay...

I Ended Up With A Load Of Girls...Who Gave Me A Lift Home...

I Wasn't In The Mood To Go Home...

And Was Willing To Walk The 15 Miles Home...

Thank Jeboid I Didn't Though...It Was Pissing Down With Rain...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Ummm...yes it does Sod,not so much gay,but bisexual.The longer you use it and increase it,you may find yourself...asking questions of what will be.


I was there,before you,half your age and hornier.

I do not give you a hard time for personal reasons with drugs.Everything else,if I'm arsehole of the day...well,you already know...and I hope you get over it one day,if not already.

I give you a hard time about drugs,so you're vigilant and monitor yourself...look after yourself.

And watch your teeth.

Do you know how to freebase...reduce the acidity with alkaline so you can mainline?
I'm just curious...I know that's not your style.It's mine.Coke crystallizes in the blood.No good for fixing....





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Bit quiet for a Sunday sod
Used to have a bit of a decent chat until you come down from tweeking.
The only time The God of This Forum affords me a bit of charity,despite marketing all my pain for a kick.So,
how was Butlins?...or you're still going,by the time differences.It's only early in the night.



tholms rimshot wacky cpn


I Knocked It On The Head 'Cos I Couldn't Get A Ticket,

Scored 2 Grams Of Coca Cola And Went For A Binge Up In Town Instead...!!!

I Think They Got A Little Bit Confused In Subway At The End Of The Night...LOL...!!!

That's Why I'm Up At 5 In The Morning...Can't Get To Sleep And Have Lost My Dope...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


You're up at 5am...on coke,which is about 30minutes of madness with your tolerance,two grammes....LOL,,,you might find remnants on the tip of your nose...Tony.

Galah,dude the bird,ate my last three grammes of pot when my son was born.I left a pie in the oven,which was black ash...30 hours when I woke up,with a gray brown pall of smoke filling the flat,comatose convulsing parrot in the corner,shaking and asleep.

That bitch was a funny bird.... rolf lmao



lmao

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit quiet for a Sunday sod

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum