Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 am

Oh I stumbled across that borefest forum of Droike's and noticed Cigar was mentioning that Haggler was on the TV for some reason. Maybe he will take the place of David Icke when he leaves his mortal body and become a member of the Spirit World. Oh I was mentioning that Buddha Icke (Buddha means GREAT MAN really) should be immortal and I have had the priveldge of knowing someone who is really immortal in every sense of the word. He saw Christ being cruxified and Droike was saying that I was anit semitic which is false cos there was no Judiasm then, they all worshipped God of Eypgt at the time!
Anyway, shed some light on why Haggie was on This Morning please. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 am



http://www.itv.com/thismorning/

You can find it here folks but I wonder what he was on about.

GOOD NEW, THE MAN IS GOING TO BE A GUEST PRESENTER, AND ANYWAY I RECKON THIS IS A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Cigar on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Cigar was mentioning that Haggler was on the TV for some reason.
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Anyway, shed some light on why Haggie was on This Morning please.

Hi Tis,

No I didn't mean that, you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick here. I didn't mean "This Morning" like the programme on TV, the daytime television programme. I was talking last night on Droike's forum and I said... this morning which I was referring to he was on TV on sunday morning early at 7:30am. I said "this morning" in my post because I posted the message last night when it was still sunday.

He was on the Showcase channel which is channel 201 on Sky. It was a programme called "Richplanet TV". He was on twice both on Friday, the one just gone from last week and the one previous to that. He did mention on youtube on one of his recent videos that he was gonna appear on there. The first week which will have been the 20th of April he mostly talked about why he was sacked from the John Radcliffe hospital and everything to do with making his youtube videos and blogs. The second was the 27th of April. I did see some of it yesterday, I managed to record the show as it was on a repeat again early Sunday morning at 7:30am. I presume they did that the previous week also on that Showcase channel.

The second week he talked about stuff like microchipping and UFO's etc.. I didn't watch it all, I didn't have time, I shall look again later on to see what else he had to say. The programme was not all that great, probably nobody hardly watches the Showcase channel anyway apart from a few, small group I would have thought.

I think it is because he got on that radio show that he also got on this Richplanet TV programme. He won't be on again now, as far as I know that's it. There's also no way to access that Richplanet TV show as there's no such working site where you can replay it. The site for their channel is badly hosted I noticed and you can't access it on the internet.

I also had this problem that I don't actually have Sky myself, I have Virgin instead. Virgin don't broadcast this Showcase channel, it's a Sky only channel. If I would have been able to access it on Virgin I would have recorded it but I couldn't.

It's a shame I missed the first week, I would have found that more interesting. Yes he did look fatter on TV than he does normally, he looked pretty fat from what I saw with his gut hanging out and he was wearing that T-shirt you see him in a lot it has like a rainbow thing at the top and says something like New World Order. I can't remember what it says but instead of saying the word "New" it is something slightly different, I have forgotten now sorry my mind is a bit blank at the moment.

There was only Haggie and this other guy on the show, the other guy was the TV presenter. They looked like they were in a space ship high above the earth in space because they had a background screen with an earth horizon in the background.

I really wanted to see the first one, it would have been more interesting to hear his crappy side of the story about losing his job at the hospital.

Anyway I hope this helps thumbs up
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  John Drake on Tue May 01, 2012 4:25 am

Tiswas Judaism has been around for over 3000 years, thats a lot longer than Jesus so no as ever you are wrong.

The show was shit, made for 10p and Handbag just bullsitted all the way through to big himself up. I can prove using his own words he just lied his way through it.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  John Drake on Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Oh I stumbled across that borefest forum of Droike's

No you didnt, you asked me where it was.

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Oi Droike, where is your forum!!!'

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 am



Here is the interview and juist to let you all know, I have put Droike on my ignore list because he is a bore and a word twister. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  John Drake on Wed May 02, 2012 6:45 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I have put Droike on my ignore list because he is a bore and a word twister. cthulhu

How many times have we heard that one lol. You pretend to put me on ignore when i prove you wrong or catch you out. That way you dont have to deal with it.

Where did i twist your words? See i didnt thats just another pile of steaming crap for you to try and hide the fact that once again you made yourself look like a fool.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  *Kia* on Fri May 04, 2012 11:40 am

John Drake wrote:Tiswas Judaism has been around for over 3000 years, thats a lot longer than Jesus so no as ever you are wrong.




So the man believes in Jesus, that's cool, but it weren't so long ago he was telling us what a load of hog wash all this Jesus stuff was.
He goes on to say, 'Judism has been around for over 3000 years' Well this is just utter poppycock! lmao

Jesus (YSS) the immortal (first born) said:

Before Abraham was, I am.
Then the bloody Jews wanted to stone the fuking hell out of him (Typical)

Therefore Xianity was before Judaism. Get over it yoo crepin liar!

*Kia*

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  John Drake on Fri May 04, 2012 12:47 pm

I never said i belived in Jesus.

So Goldy you are saying that Judaism has not been around for over 3000 years?

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 pm

FOLKS, I HAVE PUT DROIKE AND HIS LOVER TRUE LILLY ON IGNORE IN THIS FORUM, AND HEY BILLY DIDN'T HE SAY YOU WERE POSTING HIM CHILD PORN IMAGES!

The religion at the time of Jesus was the religion of Ancient Eygpt, Rome and Illuminati. Those were the religions of the time.
Anyway in some ways I am glad that Haggie on the TV and he will get some good people to interview, but if he wants a REAL SCOOP he needs to get Charlie Vietch and ask him many a probbing question.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 07, 2012 6:37 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:FOLKS, I HAVE PUT DROIKE AND HIS LOVER TRUE LILLY ON IGNORE IN THIS FORUM, AND HEY BILLY DIDN'T HE SAY YOU WERE POSTING HIM CHILD PORN IMAGES!

The religion at the time of Jesus was the religion of Ancient Eygpt, Rome and Illuminati. Those were the religions of the time.
Anyway in some ways I am glad that Haggie on the TV and he will get some good people to interview, but if he wants a REAL SCOOP he needs to get Charlie Vietch and ask him many a probbing question.



Yeah,
but I forgive that...and nobody would believe that.I reacted badly,but I wanted an apology.I posted him some twinkie poofs sucking cock.But I should'nt have.I payed him back for being Ratty.LOL.If it was real Tiswas,I'd be in gaol or a psyche-ward,Droike would use it no matter who you are,cause child pornography is one of the worst atrocities one can be involved with.Murder can be noble...but not perversity.I actually like the guy on occassion.Bet no-one knew that.

I'm quite happy if they come back here,but NOT True Lilly.I'm glad she's gone.Hate fools that can't accept blame for somethings in their lives and she's a manipulative creep.To her own as well.A terrible mother she'd be.Better off doing the Roebius and Moebius,letting the dogs raise the children,they can suckle them too.Hate her and the bastard admin here.

MUst admit,he's forum is doing well.And Sod falls...don't care,cause time is limited for my patronage here.Once I'm gone Sod can eat shit and fuck himself,the curses and accidents will soon follow.Oh,I just woke up,I got mail to do,if I remember rightly.

OH,TIS...you better get the keys off Sod for the forum,he might not be with us much longer.



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 am

I would really love to go back to Haggie's forum but it is not to be all because of Droike and anyway Droike's forum is so boring and not worth wasting time on.
I felt so insulted when Haggie banned me and because of it , I nearly gave up going into forums. It was me who attracted Celtic Wizzard and Reflex with the siggy I had in the DIF and the thanks I get is the ban. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed May 09, 2012 11:31 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I would really love to go back to Haggie's forum but it is not to be all because of Droike and anyway Droike's forum is so boring and not worth wasting time on.
I felt so insulted when Haggie banned me and because of it , I nearly gave up going into forums. It was me who attracted Celtic Wizzard and Reflex with the siggy I had in the DIF and the thanks I get is the ban. cthulhu


And I joined cause you asked me too.
Like your attitude tonight.
You can really lose the plot on occasions and as an occultist,you should control that.You're not under attack from psychotronics or Telepathic Group Rapport,so cool it down now and then and you'll do well.Get angry and it leaves you exposed.Yes Tiz,I know,cause I have the worst temper of them all....But I'm under extreme duress...24/7 for 12.6 years,I deserve a bit more slack.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haggie has been on the TV this morning, but for what exactly???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum