THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon May 07, 2012 8:02 am

The reason is that there is more freedom of speech and Damn'Sod! is a ACCOMPLISHED OCCULTIST IN THE TRUE CHOAITE TRADition. Loads will rather post here than in Droike's place cos that person gets Ip address and he finds up too much about personal info.
Also he is way too boring and all it is is Haggie, Haggie, Haggie Haggie. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:The reason is that there is more freedom of speech and Damn'Sod! is a ACCOMPLISHED OCCULTIST IN THE TRUE CHOAITE TRADition. Loads will rather post here than in Droike's place cos that person gets Ip address and he finds up too much about personal info.
Also he is way too boring and all it is is Haggie, Haggie, Haggie Haggie. cthulhu


I used to think that,but Sod has removed two of my threads,modified post without my permission to make me look like a tard...Nah,he stands for nothing.He used to have balls,but coke pansy now.

He also posted a picture of me within seconds of trying to broker a peace deal.Nah...he's a piece of shit and betrayed me first.so he goes down.

Don't believe me,keep watching.

So I posted his name and picture and the slimey bastard wormed his way around it and deleted it.Funny,funny post.Involved Ciggy,but he's nowhere near alpha status like me.Sods a B- to C+.ambitious,but stupid.Used to be fun...but he killed it out of jealousy.Does'nt throw Antiem,the sweetheart in my face anymore.Probably fucked her over as well.Sod knows what I'll do to him if I find out worse happened....Big planet,people disappear,easily.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue May 08, 2012 7:13 am

EXCUSE ME BILLY, BUT DAMN'SOD! IS AN ADMIN AND HE CAN DELETE POSTS AND RE-ARRANGE THEM IF THEY ARE JUST TO FILTHY OR DISCUSTING (lease do not think every forum is like webanarchy)AND ANYWAY, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE DAMN'SOD!. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF THE MAN, AND HEY I HAVE DECIDED TO SHIT OUT OF ALL FORUMS FROM NOW ON, COS I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK TO COMPLETE STRANGERS ALL THE TIME AND HEY HAGGIE TOO HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT HIS FORUM TOO.
DROIKE, YOU CAN SHOVE IN YOUR TWO PENNANCE HERE BUT I HAVE PUT YOU ON IGNORE AND I KNOW THAT YOU ONLY WANT ME TO CRFEATE FORUIMS, ETC SO THAT YOU CAN AGGRAVATE, ETC AND WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME WITH A WORTHLESS ZIONIST LIKE YOU. YOU NEED ME MORE THAN I NEED YOU AND HAGGIE HAS DONE RIGHT BY REA-ARRANGING HIS FORUM. oH IF ONLY HE DID HIS BLOGS AND VIDEOS, HE WOULD OF BEEN MUCH BETTER OFF.
NICE KNOWING YOU AND FUCK OFF ANXD GET A LIFE.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:EXCUSE ME BILLY, BUT DAMN'SOD! IS AN ADMIN AND HE CAN DELETE POSTS AND RE-ARRANGE THEM IF THEY ARE JUST TO FILTHY OR DISCUSTING (lease do not think every forum is like webanarchy)AND ANYWAY, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE DAMN'SOD!. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF THE MAN, AND HEY I HAVE DECIDED TO SHIT OUT OF ALL FORUMS FROM NOW ON, COS I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK TO COMPLETE STRANGERS ALL THE TIME AND HEY HAGGIE TOO HAS THE RIGHT TO EDIT HIS FORUM TOO.
DROIKE, YOU CAN SHOVE IN YOUR TWO PENNANCE HERE BUT I HAVE PUT YOU ON IGNORE AND I KNOW THAT YOU ONLY WANT ME TO CRFEATE FORUIMS, ETC SO THAT YOU CAN AGGRAVATE, ETC AND WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME WITH A WORTHLESS ZIONIST LIKE YOU. YOU NEED ME MORE THAN I NEED YOU AND HAGGIE HAS DONE RIGHT BY REA-ARRANGING HIS FORUM. oH IF ONLY HE DID HIS BLOGS AND VIDEOS, HE WOULD OF BEEN MUCH BETTER OFF.
NICE KNOWING YOU AND FUCK OFF ANXD GET A LIFE.


Webanarchy has balls.
It ran my cop thread and if I make the compensation pay-out,Ciggy,is getting his cut...no matter what.I don't like the lay-out,just like HPANWO.

AS for Sod,yes,he can edit and ban,but don't think you will earn that title of Free-Forum again.

And if I want to destroy Julian,I will.And more than prepared to sacrifice anyone who stands in my way.You can be mates,I don't care,I was mates with Kia as we were at war once before...not once did I back-stab you to her during it.I encouraged her to be your friend.

Where Sod bullshits to everyone and runs for help and ask people to get involved cause he's not man enough to face up to what he is...a fucking useless little worm.



avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  John Drake on Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:EXCUSE ME BILLY, BUT DAMN'SOD! IS AN ADMIN AND HE CAN DELETE POSTS AND RE-ARRANGE THEM IF THEY ARE JUST TO FILTHY OR DISCUSTING (lease do not think every forum is like webanarchy)AND ANYWAY, I HAVE ALWAYS LIKE DAMN'SOD!. I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF THE MAN,

You say that here but on DIF you were saying how outraged you were at this forum and how you wanted it turned into a ghost town etc. You just say what you think people want to hear you spinless arsehole licking stinking bitch.

Zionist aye lol to shit scared to say what you really mean like Yid bastard. You are fucking pathetic you antisemitic piece of cat shit. Fuck me your so deperate you were mates with someone who used to call you a black bitch, mates that was untill you served your purpose and got dumpted as the usless piece of trash you fucking are cunt.

You even stink to high heaven so the fucking blind can hate you. Go on fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more you fucking dirty old ho.

Something tells me this is not the last we have heard from the filthy dirty unwashed fucking filth know as Tiswas.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue May 08, 2012 12:50 pm

And on that note...I do believe Sodlike Productions has come full circle.It may even get back to what it used to be.And my next project,is nothing but brilliance.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 am

Well I am here cos I am and Billy, I have always liked Damn'Sod! cos he is a TRUE OCCULTIST and anyway, this forum is the real place to have real freedom of speech. Do not care in the slightest what Droike thinks and hey he is finding any sort of insult thinking he is all high and mightly LOL.
Anyway, this place is more like home to me. cthulhu Yeah billy you can claim Sod! does all this and that but he created this forum out of inspiration for Yours Truly and no I am not a sock puppet of Droike or Sod OK. I know I have been banned from WebAnarchy because I had a different (and beter mindset) from the rest but the insults of Droike, well I know where the off button is OK.
Oh one more thing, Reflex will probably join here cos Droike is just using people to steal IP addresses from them. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Well I am here cos I am and Billy, I have always liked Damn'Sod! cos he is a TRUE OCCULTIST and anyway, this forum is the real place to have real freedom of speech. Do not care in the slightest what Droike thinks and hey he is finding any sort of insult thinking he is all high and mightly LOL.
Anyway, this place is more like home to me. cthulhu Yeah billy you can claim Sod! does all this and that but he created this forum out of inspiration for Yours Truly and no I am not a sock puppet of Droike or Sod OK. I know I have been banned from WebAnarchy because I had a different (and beter mindset) from the rest but the insults of Droike, well I know where the off button is OK.
Oh one more thing, Reflex will probably join here cos Droike is just using people to steal IP addresses from them. cthulhu


Tiz...you as sock-puppet,was just some fun to bring you back here...and to think you felt not welcome,silly girl.

Fuck Sod,I don't want to discuss him.My decision is final.No he's not an occultist,they never advertise anyway.Crimes darling...crimes,do you think he'd work for the light.He lacks the qualities,intelligence and the integrity to be a light worker.I had my chance and blew it on seeking justice and revengeful thoughts.I was the closest to it.He took advantage of my pain and I suspect,tipped off how to saboutage.What those idiots forgot,I have already vanquished them and exposed them,they never accept failure,until it consumes them.That's the part they did'nt teach him.As I've said,called it in,and his head was kicked in.I usually give someone two years to change,then punished.My predictions are two years ahead as well.For those who really followed me and the patterns,they know.

Webanarchy is alright,I liked talking to Ciggy and as it appears,alot of people except for True Lilly enjoyed our conversations and I miss the guy too.I'm not a great fan of the lay-out there,nor for HPANWO or Infinite Love-shack.I prefer the characters here,but even though that idiot Bunny Dancer deserved what was said to her,to make her wake up,maybe not in the manner I said it.I was disgusted with myself,cause I usually support womens issues.In fact,I might come back as a woman if I miss the beam me up Scotty.Or if the bio=sphere has'nt failed by then.We'll be like Mars in 80 years.Dead.

Forget the IP address thingy.Droike or any other person with the knowledge and programmes can see your IP.DIF does it too.You say those things,Droike can rip you apart for your lack of knowledge.Haxors and handles you should be more concerned with.As for watching videos,don't d/l from here...go to Youtube to do it.They got me good here.He owes me heaps that bastard...


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 am

Why should I be bothered about Droike, it is only a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM AND YEAH it works for my agenda that he thinks I am all this. Oh he is mentioning that I cannot handle a gun LOL, but I have specialize in this OK. Droike does not own this forum and him calling Damn'Sod! Julie is just pathetic. He can not fight real anti semitics on the Internet and yeah my work is working.
Billy, if Sod! has edited your posts and in some respects Haggie has too, it is because it is their forum. I am so surprised that you are still a member of HPNWO whilst I am banned and as for shooting the imaginary wife of Droike, well that was jusst me getting into the arguement like the coward claimed that he would burn my house down LOL. In fact, I take no notice of his so-called threats against me because he is pathetic and I FEED OFF HIS ENERGIES. Droike is gonna be a very, very ill man after I have finished with him. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  John Drake on Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 am

You threatened to shoot my wife you stinking bitch.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 am

Yeah that is right and anyone who is coming to me in threat is going to be shot OK. Stin king bitch, well having a big nose does help with your sense of smell and yeah that talk about Indians smelling is so old hat. Remember what happened to that ugly fat chav Jade Goody in the end and she deserved it!
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING, I AM REALLY HAPPY IN BEING AN INDIAN AND I WILL ALWAYS WANT TO BE ONE IN EVERY LIFETIME I HAVE. YEAH WE MAY SMELL OF SHIT TO YOU COWARD, BUT AT LEAST MOST DON'T JERK OFF TO SCAT PORN LIKE YOU DO.
Oi I was looking forward to meeting that so-called brief and being taken to the courts like you boasted in that forum for php hosts when you were following Haggie around as per usual.


Last edited by LADY TIS-SHINE on Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  John Drake on Thu May 10, 2012 8:34 am

Yet more proof (as if anyone needed it) of what this stinking bitch is.

I never said anything about Indians but i did say you stink.

Sod you might have to do a handbag here and ban this stinking ho before she gets your forum shut down.

Tiswas you dont have a gun and if you did you would probably shoot yourself by mistake with it.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 am

Ha ha ha AN OLD ATTEMTP OF A JOKE AND YOU POSTED ANTI INDIAN ABUSE AGAINST ME ALL BECAUSE YOU FOUIND OUT MY NAME IS SARABJIT FROM 192, and before you start, I am not Coward like you and I do not care what you know about me, thousands know of me OK and anyway why should I hide cos of you. I do not care if Haggie banned me because there are other dealings I am involved with.
I would have more respect for you if you saw me face to face, but respect is something which is not for you to have.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  John Drake on Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 am

Tiswas the only person i know of who posted any racial abuse towards you was Goldy. She abused you, used you then dumpted you. Funny enough even now for some reason you still say she didnt, but then again it depends whos in the driving seat at the time because sometimes you say she did.

You really are a mental stinking old ho who whores herself on the net.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 10, 2012 9:58 am

Goldy never called me a Black Bitch, this is your sentiments and I can spot it a mile off. So people of Indian descent are Black are they LOL and prove it with SCREEN SHOTS ETC SHE SAID THIS. Your tactics do not work for me and anyway, just to let you know something, Eternal Spirit has Indian relatives and he is WHITE. Anyway what is so wrong with being black and yeah I know that you went into IL craphouse to insult Cloudgazer by calling her a wog and Mountain by calling her a nigger. Coward, they are worth a million of you fuckwit and anyway, I know all the tactics of your sort Coward. Damn'Sod's name is Julian OK and I like the attitude he has against you and Billy, if you are so pro Coward, then bully for you. I have known Damn'sod! for a long time, I admire his posts EXCEPT THE ONES AGAINST MY IDOL DAVID ICKE who I priveledged to be born in HIS LIFETIME.
In fact, I talk to Goldy offline and see her often and we both see each other offline often. OH and for Haggie banning me, well I understand how it is because he really is a TruthSeeker in the mould of Icke and he is a Good Man who takes his work serious but if you are reading this Haggie, I understand you point of view, but why is Beezer still a member and I am not? Beexer abuses you in Droike's and I fight your corner and I have bought ReFlex in your forum.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Goldy never called me a Black Bitch, this is your sentiments and I can spot it a mile off. So people of Indian descent are Black are they LOL and prove it with SCREEN SHOTS ETC SHE SAID THIS. Your tactics do not work for me and anyway, just to let you know something, Eternal Spirit has Indian relatives and he is WHITE. Anyway what is so wrong with being black and yeah I know that you went into IL craphouse to insult Cloudgazer by calling her a wog and Mountain by calling her a nigger. Coward, they are worth a million of you fuckwit and anyway, I know all the tactics of your sort Coward. Damn'Sod's name is Julian OK and I like the attitude he has against you and Billy, if you are so pro Coward, then bully for you. I have known Damn'sod! for a long time, I admire his posts EXCEPT THE ONES AGAINST MY IDOL DAVID ICKE who I priveledged to be born in HIS LIFETIME.
In fact, I talk to Goldy offline and see her often and we both see each other offline often. OH and for Haggie banning me, well I understand how it is because he really is a TruthSeeker in the mould of Icke and he is a Good Man who takes his work serious but if you are reading this Haggie, I understand you point of view, but why is Beezer still a member and I am not? Beexer abuses you in Droike's and I fight your corner and I have bought ReFlex in your forum.


I think black bitches from India are hot women and passionate and know kama Sutra making them the best wives and cooks of all.Always had a bit of a shiner for you Tiz...

cthulhu lmao wub
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 10, 2012 10:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Goldy never called me a Black Bitch, this is your sentiments and I can spot it a mile off. So people of Indian descent are Black are they LOL and prove it with SCREEN SHOTS ETC SHE SAID THIS. Your tactics do not work for me and anyway, just to let you know something, Eternal Spirit has Indian relatives and he is WHITE. Anyway what is so wrong with being black and yeah I know that you went into IL craphouse to insult Cloudgazer by calling her a wog and Mountain by calling her a nigger. Coward, they are worth a million of you fuckwit and anyway, I know all the tactics of your sort Coward. Damn'Sod's name is Julian OK and I like the attitude he has against you and Billy, if you are so pro Coward, then bully for you. I have known Damn'sod! for a long time, I admire his posts EXCEPT THE ONES AGAINST MY IDOL DAVID ICKE who I priveledged to be born in HIS LIFETIME.
In fact, I talk to Goldy offline and see her often and we both see each other offline often. OH and for Haggie banning me, well I understand how it is because he really is a TruthSeeker in the mould of Icke and he is a Good Man who takes his work serious but if you are reading this Haggie, I understand you point of view, but why is Beezer still a member and I am not? Beexer abuses you in Droike's and I fight your corner and I have bought ReFlex in your forum.


I think black bitches from India are hot women and passionate and know kama Sutra making them the best wives and cooks of all.Always had a bit of a shiner for you Tiz...

cthulhu lmao wub


I think it's cause you're tempermental and go off the handle,so all this pent up energy and you make up to you after a fight and don't hubbie get rewarded,spose I'm attracted to that point about you.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS FORUM IS A LOT BETER THAN DROIKES AND HAGGIES FORUM

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum