BBC mindcontrol of the masses regd The Diamond Jubilee!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC mindcontrol of the masses regd The Diamond Jubilee!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 am

OMG, I cannot miss it and now they are claiming that a female who has had the good karmic blessing of being born into the right sort of Elitist family is something Godlike. The person who I think is Godlike, is a certain gentleman who was born in the month of May when the Sun was in the sign of the Bull on that certain year, but are they claiming this about him. No they are not because they are threatened by him.
Endless parties that woman is given and my god, she has an extremely large jewellery collection which is estimated in cost to wipe all the national debt of all African nations. In fact, The Queen is someone who is lucky to be robust at 80 plus years of age cos if she were of normal upbringing she would of not lived this long.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC mindcontrol of the masses regd The Diamond Jubilee!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

I feel sorry for Prince Charles cos he is going to be a very old man when he kind of takes over but then again why feel sorry for someone who has had the priveldge of birth like his Old Woman has!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
All these celebrations but honestly tell me, would this woman be thinking much of YOU!!! Heard the Republicans are having some type of demo but those people will end up being stalked til the day they die. Makes me sick to the stomach and why the hell is The Daily Mail classing this Old Woman as a fashion icon. She is a wearing the old fogey fashions which were popular in her youth and anyway, the Old Woman has all the designers at her beck and call. Tomorrow there is gonna be a big concert with all singers but I heard the cost of the venue is gonna be massive. The cost is going straight into the pockets of QE2. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top