The Alternative David Icke forum

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Alternative David Icke forum

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Mr Hill,you just lost the Ronald Biggs of forum scurvy.

An icon...an absolute rogue.

Prolific thread derailer,the one whom moderators universally loathe and fear,increasing their workload and harshing their liquour fuelled nights.

True Lilly will join,you'll all know about Oztralia now,when I kind of don't want you to know about it.Like it the way it is,with 22,000,000 over a vast distance.It's still too many,if you want to preserve it,True Lilly one day shows Ciggys Trailer Parks one not fit for pigs and ours,little tranquil villages set in lush rain forest,celebrates flaura and fauna,then shows big open cut mining the next page and the greenies loonie left hand politics behind eugenic orientated pogroms to prevent this mineral wealth at our disposal.All because of a forumites left hand pursuasions.Cake and eat it too,as she decries,complete lunacy,
but you two are friends and she could do with the wider audience,but one word about people being kiddy fiidlers and I dare say you might be hearing from me.

Just letting you know.Good day sir.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm

The world wide occultic woman has chucked in the towel again.I was going to ask Hagbard very nicely to let her back at HPANWO.Should I bother?,I do errands for nice people like Fujita,
one week this,next week that,she might be fun,but fuck marrying her...

Public Image Limited wrote:I sent you flowers but you wanted chocolates instead...the flowers of romance.

Well,I'm not accepting blame for this new,new,new,new change in direction.I mean it won't take much for Hagbard to change his mind,since he did it in a moment of extreme paranoia.Induced by Droike and maybe just a little bit by Billy...I think. noway

Anyway,the forum queen who makes this forum,has chucked a wobbley and gone all Sanctum on our arses.

I'll have a chat with Handbag,see if he's merciful and composed by now,to let her back.After I snooze.

A couple of years she'll be menopausal,that's when I'll go inactive...ROFL.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Look It Seems Like An OK Forum...

But It's On It's Honeymoon Period...

Let's See How It Goes...

Beleive Me You Do Need Controversy As The Fuel Of Your Forum...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

-130 karma points?

...that's minus.

Less than zero...in debt,what did you do Sod ?.

You've been bad...obvious,usual prankster.I took a look over there,it's got some of the better posters from DIF.Nice and clean structure.

Not a bad forum at all.

Yeah It's Not Bad...But Try Posting A Picture Or A Vid...The Format Is Lousey...

Also You Can't Have Big Fonts...!!!

If They Want They Can Nick My Smileys...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Do this once and once only...It'll be the same as Webanarchy for posting vidoes,just trim the code down....like this.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Truth Zone

Post  mrsmcgregor on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Truth Zone now also has its own David Icke Forum thread dears.

Dont mind me lads and lasses, and whatever some of the rest of you are.... ol' nanny mcgree gets around she does, yes indeed.
mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello Sean

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:13 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:Truth Zone now also has its own David Icke Forum thread dears.

Dont mind me lads and lasses, and whatever some of the rest of you are.... ol' nanny mcgree gets around she does, yes indeed.

I already made them aware of your arrival here and there,before you even became a member of Sodlike.

Ciggy knows too.The time stamp on the PM's I sent this morning after you tried joining circle jerk will confirm this.

So what's your next move.

I'll tell you....you will be dealt with as a sock....and you'll have nowhere but here to do battle.

And I'm here...charging the aura black.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:02 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

I'll tell you....you will be dealt with as a sock....and you'll have nowhere but here to do battle.

Im not so interested in battles dear, unless its a battle to get to rusty rockets, nanny has her eye on that young man.

So I am hoping my next move is on Russell actually.

Anyway its been nice talking to you lad, and I do get a good aura off you young man, because nanny here is harmless to you so I dont feel threatened by your defence mechanisms, they are not required for me and you would do well to save your energy for your real nemeses.

But nanny here must get back to her cooking so farewell for now Mr. Ruben sir.

Crushing up sudafed pills with a mortar and pestle is time consuming so I best get back to it.

mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Flag - My War

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Im not so interested in battles dear, unless its a battle to get to rusty rockets, nanny has her eye on that young man.

So I am hoping my next move is on Russell actually.

Anyway its been nice talking to you lad, and I do get a good aura off you young man, because nanny here is harmless to you so I dont feel threatened by your defence mechanisms, they are not required for me and you would do well to save your energy for your real nemeses.

But nanny here must get back to her cooking so farewell for now Mr. Ruben sir.

Crushing up sudafed pills with a mortar and pestle is time consuming so I best get back to it.

LOL....lol! 

Codeine is much more "Hip" with the youngsters these days and I can get $5 a pill.Sell three and you got a packet of cigarettes.

You do realize you're starving my demonic attack and instead of you,they'll now mosh me.

I don't mind Granny sex,got sucked off by one when I was 15...she was 70 and sold pot.

In fact,I was short a few dollars,did'nt make a habit of it.Much.

Oh well...thanks for fucking up my war...I'll look for another. damn 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Hahhaa... Sod's back tholms 
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Billy... and hello to the old fucker too lol wacky 
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Well nanny mcgee if your going to join truth zone for goodness sake don't tell the truth whatever you do!

I wouldn't wish upon anyone the deeply malevolent dark magic they subjected me to for almost two weeks.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Well nanny mcgee if your going to join truth zone for goodness sake don't tell the truth whatever you do!

I wouldn't wish upon anyone the deeply malevolent dark magic they subjected me to for almost two weeks.

Poor little mike lol! 
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:40 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
You just need some lessons from Billy dear, he can teach you to hold your own.

All he probably wants in return is a one way ticket to where sod is moored.
mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

LOL....lol! 

Codeine is much more "Hip" with the youngsters these days and I can get $5 a pill.Sell three and you got a packet of cigarettes.

You do realize you're starving my demonic attack and instead of you,they'll now mosh me.

I don't mind Granny sex,got sucked off by one when I was 15...she was 70 and sold pot.

Oh well...thanks for fucking up my war...I'll look for another.   damn 
I hope she even took her false teeth out dear, those who havent had a nice toothless servicing by an experienced woman dont know what they are missing out on.

Save the war for when you get to the moor young man.
mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:41 pm

beatz wrote:Hi Billy... and hello to the old fucker too lol wacky 

LOL...it was a long time ago.I had a kind of "Basketball Diaries" of a teenage.

I got a thing for cardigan wearing Christian girls now.

Something to do with defiling the purity with satanic charm is a real turn on.

Well,anything these days is a turn on except the ......hmmm,wife.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

I use Sodlikes online feature to..."Keep In touch". thumbs up 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:49 pm

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

LOL....lol! 

Oh well...thanks for fucking up my war...I'll look for another.   damn 
I hope she even took her false teeth out dear, those who havent had a nice toothless servicing by an experienced woman dont know what they are missing out on.

Save the war for when you get to the moor young man.

I agree.

Have a shower and they don't taste too different.

Appreciate more than some youngers that just lay there.Older girls know what they want and aren't to shy

to say so.

She actually could remove both bottom and top bridge.

That was her selling point...just "close your eyes deary". lol! 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am

beatz wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Well nanny mcgee if your going to join truth zone for goodness sake don't tell the truth whatever you do!

Poor little mike lol! 
It's nice to see you branching out into the big wide forum world, I always thought you had a bit more about you than those belligerent dullards at SZ.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:41 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

Billy and I have a mutual respect situation, we stay out of each others way, hunt at different times of day and stalk different types of prey, such is the way with snappy dressers, i'm inclined to view myself as the more dangerous predator of the two of us hence the long list of different forums and wide range of public establishments I am banned from.

Billy's good but he's not the one.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

Billy and I have a mutual respect situation, we stay out of each others way, hunt at different times of day and stalk different types of prey, such is the way with snappy dressers, i'm inclined to view myself as the more dangerous predator of the two of us hence the long list of different forums and wide range of public establishments I am banned from.

And you had a good run at HPANWO as Rob Zombie.

Kept my mouth shut,cause you put up good arguments.

But Handbag,totally defeated bought the silver ban-hammer down upon your head.

You were here a minute ago,where the fuck...Time Zones,I just woke up from my second big nap of the day,having breakfast and it's nearly mid-night.

Reheated spaghetti bolognaise,mix with half a tin of Heinz baked beans (English recipe) and half a tin of spaghetti...it's firkin nice actually,on toast.

The ninth doctor got me back into Baked Beans again.

And it does make you fart...go for a piss,squeeze the old prostate...and this long toot came out,almost musical.

I sent a text message to True Lilly...letting her know...oh hang on
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:02 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

And you had a good run at HPANWO as Rob Zombie.

Kept my mouth shut,cause you put up good arguments.

But Handbag,totally defeated bought the silver ban-hammer down upon your head.

You were here a minute ago,where the fuck...Time Zones,I just woke up from my second big nap of the day,having breakfast and it's nearly mid-night.

Reheated spaghetti bolognaise,mix with half a tin of Heinz baked beans (English recipe) and half a tin of spaghetti...it's firkin nice actually,on toast.

The ninth doctor got me back into Baked Beans again.

And it does make you fart...go for a piss,squeeze the old prostate...and this long toot came out,almost musical.

I sent a text message to True Lilly...letting her know...oh hang on

Text to True Lilly: 5 minutes ago.

Sodlikes back up.Someone's challenged you over Egypt,I'd do something about that,LOL.Bye my luv,Billy.

thumbs up 

I can feel Jehovahs wrath already.  satan 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:

Well,I must admit,we both do bring a higher dimension to trolling than calling each other,"Butt munching faggots".

Unlike Palomino/Horsey,whom I'm most disappointed with.

Sodlike was a most dangerous place at one time.

Like that Ice-T movie,"The Most Dangerous Game",except with magick and Satanism replacing bullets and arrows.

I'll try holding back from those "Techniques" in future,unless you invoke Tiswas.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

Hey Billy why don't you join the Sanctum Zone, they love you there and with your wisdom you might attract more and more members. cthulhu  Someone said you were spooky, lol but I will call you mentally insane. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Hey Billy why don't you join the Sanctum Zone, they love you there and with your wisdom you might attract more and more members. cthulhu  Someone said you were spooky, lol but I will call you mentally insane. cthulhu 

Sean and David Icke with the on-going debacle that is TPV,are doing and will do a better job than me ever,at recruitment drives for alternatives for DIF,

such as Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone Forums,than I could,period.

I want the admin of these two forums,to raise a glass of their favourite beverage in a toast,to DIF and TPV's total mis-mangement and dis-enfranchisement of their most loyal followers.

I have respect for those two forums,one more than the other and need not to join them as a member,just to be riled by socks of yours.

Even if I want to go down so badly on AngelChemeul...it's best,I stay here,for the temptation is too great to resist.

She is sexy,but I love my niece and totally screwed forever more.

wacky  wacky  wacky  wacky 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

lol! ... billy's gone all rainbows ffs

Hello again  thumbs up
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lisa Germano - Destroy the flower

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 am

beatz wrote:lol! ... billy's gone all rainbows ffs

Hello again  thumbs up

I think she needs a good "Roger-ing".It's nothing to do with love,but hope she'll love it.

Like Christian girls to defile,so I like to tarnish Gods favoured people,people like Angel.

No,I'm not saying she's a Jew-ess,but she has that angelic smile,that I'd love to Bukkake.

I'm a filthy demon,I have no place in her heart.

If I loved her and she didn't love me back,I'd have to kill her.

It's the natural order of things all psychopathic.

Must destroy the flower.

From the album "Happiness", 1993
lyrics:
She loved beautiful things
They made her smile and sing
Put your whistle in your pocket
And it stayed there
He was clever boy
Full of new ideas
Who told you could do that?
So he didn't
Destroy the flower