Alternative Ickes epic fail

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:




WE of Sodlikes...like to thankyou for your patronage.

Billy's on the left,Sod's in drag and the masked one,is the clever/favoured "Sock" of the week. thumbs up cheers
















avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  beatz on Sun May 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Love the siggy at Sanctum Zone,LOL.



There are many like it but that one is mine lol!
avatar
beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 7:16 am

beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Love the siggy at Sanctum Zone,LOL.



There are many like it but that one is mine lol!



I kind of take pride in avatars and signatures.

One of the best stints was as Nurse Ratched from "One Who Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" at Sodlike and The Fat Controller at HPANWO.

Except the bastard who runs this place,won't allow them to be seen,unless,signed in.

But yeah,this forum for me is performance art...so it's good to take pride in your presentation.

And the weird shit that gets written.

When I'm in that mode,don't get upset if you don't get answered straight away,I won't even notice you're here.

I don't have notifications for new messages and post,I uncheck that when I signed up in my profile.

After I get this court shit over and done with,I want to engage in serious work,BUT,might have to do it at Circle Jerk first,then copy here.

So it's original in my name.I know what I can achieve,but I need the edge and social ties ruin that for me,that's why...I work alone,I have to have fire to keep driving.

People get social,then all of a sudden,you're involved in their dramas that sap your vitality and creative output.

That's why I'm hard to get along with,I see most people as vibratory lowering blocks.Thought streams are just too caustic.They're almost lepers to me.

It's why I give Sod so much shit.He likes it,I hate it.He likes to get in their shit,I like to snub it off,unless,it thinks it can dominate me,then I strike,like a viper.

But of course I'm stuck up and up my own arse,but prefer it that way.

I'm not a friend of the human race...I'm the man who will sell the world.









avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  entrangermercenary on Mon May 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:*goes back to being lonely*


I know what I'd be doing,lonely,as a woman...masturbate.

I always just wanted to be a woman for one day,so I can use a dildo and take three cocks at one time....you didn't need to know that.

At present,I can only take two....errr,you didn't need to know that too.

Well,you might be lonely,but now you're sick to your stomach as well ?

No ?

Just a bit twisted today... thumbs up wacky


The weathers fine,mild chill in the air,the niece lost another tooth and the price of meat pies at the school canteen have risen thripance...

See,I can act normal,it just doesn't suit.But I adore your good sportsperson Psketti.I do.

thumbs up cheers







Just added that to my repertoire of chat up lines tholms cheers

entrangermercenary

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  beatz on Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

When I'm in that mode,don't get upset if you don't get answered straight away,I won't even notice you're here.




It's ok, I'm sure I'll cope lol!
avatar
beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  beatz on Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:

Just added that to my repertoire of chat up lines tholms cheers




Which part of 'that' exactly? Laughing
avatar
beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:*goes back to being lonely*


I know what I'd be doing,lonely,as a woman...masturbate.

I always just wanted to be a woman for one day,so I can use a dildo and take three cocks at one time....you didn't need to know that.

At present,I can only take two....errr,you didn't need to know that too.

Well,you might be lonely,but now you're sick to your stomach as well ?

No ?

Just a bit twisted today... thumbs up wacky


The weathers fine,mild chill in the air,the niece lost another tooth and the price of meat pies at the school canteen have risen thripance...

See,I can act normal,it just doesn't suit.But I adore your good sportsperson Psketti.I do.

thumbs up cheers







Just added that to my repertoire of chat up lines tholms cheers



Feel free too...but you won't get a root.

I was achieving the opposite...repulse her.Why?

1.Negates the power of her pussy,so she's just her and has to deliver.Then we'll see.

2....what was it again ?...shit,mind blank,it was a goodun' though.

Go to Docs,if I think of it,I'll put the second reason later....fuck it was good,women think this way....it's right on the tip of the tongue...ah fuck it,laterz. aaargh


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 29, 2013 7:03 am

Does anyone in this forum actually know what the hell Billy is on about?? I don't and to be honest I do not care, but one thing I do notice is that he has it in for Damn'Sod! and myself HA HA HA HA HA HA. Billy, this is the forum of Damn'Sod! and it is up to him how he edits and runs the place, and another thing, I have no wish in joining Circle Jerk which is full of mental garbage and also I can see what is written in the forum of Droike, but someone knows who EXACTLY he is LOL. Watch your back Droike, the man with the fake Canadian wife LOL> cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum