Deceived Or Unconscious?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:





Who is this lady?> Interested in knowing and for god sake Bill lay off the drugs sometimes cos I cannot understand some of your responses. cthulhu

That's Limelady...

PS I Don't Know Why Billy Thinks I'm Pretending To Be Dr Turi...

As Far As I Know...He Is The Real Deal...

And He Does Post On Other Websites...ie He Was On David Ickes Forum...

Probably Not To Engage In Conversations Though...

More To Promote His Own Website...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 am

BILL, I KNOW DAMN'SOD! VERY WELL OK AND HE IS NOT HIM OR THAT NEWBIE MARTIN TIMOTHY OK. AND NO I AM NOT SOD! EITHER BUT I WIL HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD ON THIS DRTURI IN MY V ERY OWN SPECIAL TISWAS WAY.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am

Here Is The e-mail Reply You Got...



And Here Is Dr Turi's Account ...

I Wouldn't Normally Do This But, He Has Made His e-mail Quite Public...




So They Do Match Up...!!!

Like I Say, He Is Probably Just Promoting His Product...

I Do Not Have A Problem With That...

He Is Not Holding A Gun To Anyones Head And Forcing Them To Buy It...

Personally , I Could Think Of Better Things To Spend $700 Dollars On,

That Would Improve My Life...???

(Albeit Temporarily...LOL)...


butt butt butt

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:BILL, I KNOW DAMN'SOD! VERY WELL OK AND HE IS NOT HIM OR THAT NEWBIE MARTIN TIMOTHY OK. AND NO I AM NOT SOD! EITHER BUT I WIL HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD ON THIS DRTURI IN MY V ERY OWN SPECIAL TISWAS WAY.


rolf lmao


Hmmmm,maybe not,but it's fun and teaches Sod to have Sodpuppets...


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:52 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Here Is The e-mail Reply You Got...



And Here Is Dr Turi's Account ...

I Wouldn't Normally Do This But, He Has Made His e-mail Quite Public...




So They Do Match Up...!!!

Like I Say, He Is Probably Just Promoting His Product...

I Do Not Have A Problem With That...

He Is Not Holding A Gun To Anyones Head And Forcing Them To Buy It...

Personally , I Could Think Of Better Things To Spend $700 Dollars On,

That Would Improve My Life...???

(Albeit Temporarily...LOL)...


butt butt butt



That Froggy Faggot used fighting words and not another fucking word he said after he accused me of wanting to kiddy fiddle,cause I have a thing for cats...that's it.renew legal operations,Busey for a neighbour,Mercedes Roadstar


study pig tongue
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Here Is The e-mail Reply You Got...



And Here Is Dr Turi's Account ...

I Wouldn't Normally Do This But, He Has Made His e-mail Quite Public...




So They Do Match Up...!!!

Like I Say, He Is Probably Just Promoting His Product...

I Do Not Have A Problem With That...

He Is Not Holding A Gun To Anyones Head And Forcing Them To Buy It...

Personally , I Could Think Of Better Things To Spend $700 Dollars On,

That Would Improve My Life...???

(Albeit Temporarily...LOL)...


butt butt butt


That means nothing Julie because you are the admin and you can switch email confirmation required on or off at any time. You can also confirm a registration on the admin panel without the need for it to be confirmed from the Email address.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:55 am

LOL It's A Paranoid Conspiracy Theorey...!!!

You Are A Tin Foil Hatter Fucking Fantasist After All Droinke...

I Set Up A Fake e mail Adress'
And Then Set Up A Fake Website About 2012 And Ascension...

Just To Fool Billy Ruben...

Piss Off...!!!


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 am

We are not interested in your opinions Droike and anyway Damn'Sod! is basically a good bloke who I have known for a long time OK. Damn'Sod! is not Dr Turi just like this Maddy character is not your wife. Fancy naming your alleged wife after a missing toddler Bastard, sounds like you were foaming in the mouth at that story weren't you.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL It's A Paranoid Conspiracy Theorey...!!!

You Are A Tin Foil Hatter Fucking Fantasist After All Droinke...

I Set Up A Fake e mail Adress'
And Then Set Up A Fake Website About 2012 And Ascension...

Just To Fool Billy Ruben...

Piss Off...!!!


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

I never put forward any theory. All i did was said that just because you have a member with a certain Email address it dose not necessarily mean that member is the person with that address. Try reading my post again slowly and sober.

Why would you need to set up a fake website? You could just be pretending to be this bloke on this forum. I'm not saying you are all I'm saying is your Email address evidence is worth nothing. Lets face it Julie, it would not be the first time you have impersonated people would it? Especially to wind Billy up.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:19 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:We are not interested in your opinions Droike and anyway Damn'Sod! is basically a good bloke who I have known for a long time OK. Damn'Sod! is not Dr Turi just like this Maddy character is not your wife. Fancy naming your alleged wife after a missing toddler Bastard, sounds like you were foaming in the mouth at that story weren't you.

So you still think you speak for everyone do you lol

I never said Julie is Dr whoever.

As has already been said, my wife's online name is the same as her favorite horse you silly woman. You are just clinging to this sock puppet bullshit because you are scared of your own actions. You threatened to shoot my wife, you posted it online in one of your mental rages you have every few days. It makes no difference anyway, even if Maddy were a sock puppet you threatened to shoot my wife.

As for your claim that i named a sock puppet (which Maddy my wife is not) after Madeleine McCann that just shows how your mind works and how sick and twisted you are.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:27 am

John Drake wrote:

I never put forward any theory. All i did was said that just because you have a member with a certain Email address it dose not necessarily mean that member is the person with that address. Try reading my post again slowly and sober.

LOL I,m Gonna Paraphrase Churchill On This One...

Lady Droinke..."Mr Sod...!!!, you are drunk."

Mr Sod...!!!... "And you madman, are Stupid And Ill Informed.
But I shall be sober tomorrow...."



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:27 am

Waiting for that brief to materialize and anyway that Maddy character is a sock puppet and EVERYONE knows it.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:46 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Waiting for that brief to materialize and anyway that Maddy character is a sock puppet and EVERYONE knows it.

No a few arse holes like yourself talk about things they cant possibly know. Typical woo behavior and as ever wrong. Everyone does not know it, a few assume and lets face it there's only 2 people who can really know and none of you who say sock puppet are one of them. Like i said even if it was a sock puppet (which it is not) you threatened to shoot my wife.

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I will shoot her like a wild animal if I ever saw her


As for the brief that will take a little time because Handbag deleted your post. They need to get a court order so free forums have to hand it over. They keep everything (even the deleted stuff) but they cant hand it over (along with your IP address) without a court order because of privacy rules

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:

I never put forward any theory. All i did was said that just because you have a member with a certain Email address it dose not necessarily mean that member is the person with that address. Try reading my post again slowly and sober.

LOL I,m Gonna Paraphrase Churchill On This One...

Lady Droinke..."Mr Sod...!!!, you are drunk."

Mr Sod...!!!... "And you madman, are Stupid And Ill Informed.
But I shall be sober tomorrow...."



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Stupid and ill informed you say, i have offered no opinion and simply stated facts.

Show which parts of what i said were Stupid and ill informed lol you cant can you, because you talk shit.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:52 am

Bring it on, because I will expose who you exactly are and anyway I saw that you edited Goldy's thread calling me a black twat. So you call me a black bitch do you? Well it is better than being what you are in many a lifetime got it!!! cthulhu And no I ain't going to your craphouse, you can also discontinuie my account there like Billy has requested you do with him cos this is the real forum of freedom of speech OK.
Hey Billy, Droike claims that you are extoring money off him and he is claiming that you are wird in a unsavory way.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 am

John Drake wrote:

Stupid and ill informed you say, i have offered no opinion and simply stated facts.

Show which parts of what i said were Stupid and ill informed lol you cant can you, because you talk shit.

Most If Not All, Of Your Posts Are Conjecture And Opinion...

Which Is Fine...

If You Like Subjective Hearsay...

They Have Little Or No Substance To Them...

Do Carry On With Your Folly...

It Amuses Us Greatly...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 am

Damn'Sod! this is the only forum (apart from his craphouse) where is is able to have an audience. Anyway as for this Dr Turi he has vanished cos he has been outed ain't he and basically he is just waffling on about himself in a obnoixious way. How dare he insult David Icke like that!!!
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:12 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Bring it on, because I will expose who you exactly are and anyway I saw that you edited Goldy's thread calling me a black twat. So you call me a black bitch do you? Well it is better than being what you are in many a lifetime got it!!! cthulhu And no I ain't going to your craphouse, you can also discontinuie my account there like Billy has requested you do with him cos this is the real forum of freedom of speech OK.

The only person i know of who has called you a black anything is Kia. You know it and have said so at least 3 times on HPANWO. See what a mate she was when you got banned lol. She used you like she uses everyone. Dont start with the bullshit she never said it or that was you or i will pull the links from HPANWO and IL that prove it was her and where you have said many times you know she did.

I never saw the black twat comment that she says was made. However it could have been made by her on the piss (we both know what she thinks of people of colour and like you she is an anti semite) and then removed when she sobered up. Could be a cover story in case anyone saw it. But also she was lying the day before about posts being changed when they had not been. She was just there to wreak it like she came to rumor mill to do before i had even heard of her.

You keep on about not having freedom of speech on my forum but each time you are asked where you have been restricted you clam up. Now give an example or shut the fuck up making tit of yourself. You cant because like most stuff about me you made it up.

I sometimes wonder why your online fiends don't question you after you admit lying to them time and again about me, he hacked my forum and all that shit. Then i remember their not your friends they just use you and laugh behind your back.

Thing is cunty, if i want to say something i say it up front so piss of you shit bag. No will not delete your account so you can then go moaning about being banned and freedom of speech.


Last edited by John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:14 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Stupid and ill informed you say, i have offered no opinion and simply stated facts.

Show which parts of what i said were Stupid and ill informed lol you cant can you, because you talk shit.

Most If Not All, Of Your Posts Are Conjecture And Opinion...

Which Is Fine...

If You Like Subjective Hearsay...

They Have Little Or No Substance To Them...

Do Carry On With Your Folly...

It Amuses Us Greatly...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Epic failure to back up your words lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:21 am

John Drake wrote:

Epic failure to back up your words lol.

Epic Fail...LOL...What Are You ...???15 Years Old Now...???

Down With The Kids...Shizzing My Nizzle...!!!

Bloody Idiot...!!!


lmao rolf lmao
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Epic failure to back up your words lol.

Epic Fail...LOL...What Are You 15 Years Old Now...!!!

Down With The Kids...Shizzing My Nizzle...!!!

Bloody Idiot...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

There's Julies attempt at a side step because he cant back up his posts lol.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 am

I Can Back Up My Posts...I Just Can't Be Bothered At The Moment...!!!

Mr Hip And With It...


fup fup fup
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 am

Just Out Of Curiosity...Why Haven't You Joined That Sanctum Zone Yet...

There Is Rich Pickins And Sport There...

I HAve Never Seen Such Ignorance And Nonsence On An Internet Forum Before...

LOL Sheep That Have Escaped The Pen...

For A Smaller Pen...!!!


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Can Back Up My Posts...I Just Can't Be Bothered At The Moment...!!!

Mr Hip And With It...


fup fup fup

You cant back up your posts or yourself when you get into a fight. Hell you didn't even have the balls to back up your mother and grandfather when some thug was beating on them and robbing them blind. In fact you used to sit there on the net with the abuser while he put it on people like Handbag and were to shit scared too tell him it wasn't me. Some fucking mate you are Julie shit house.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 am

John Drake wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Can Back Up My Posts...I Just Can't Be Bothered At The Moment...!!!

Mr Hip And With It...


fup fup fup

You cant back up your posts or yourself when you get into a fight. Hell you didn't even have the balls to back up your mother and grandfather when some thug was beating on them and robbing them blind. In fact you used to sit there on the net with the abuser while he put it on people like Handbag and were to shit scared too tell him it wasn't me. Some fucking mate you are Julie shit house.

No I Didn't Droinke...I Was Living In Cornwall And The Scilley Isles At The Time...

(Without A Care In The World)

I Came Back To Visit My Nan And Gran...The House Was Full Of Cobwebs And The Garden Was Overgrown...

That's When Conscience And Duty Got The Better Of Me...

So I Decided To See Them Right...

And I'm Glad I Did...

As For Lifestyle Choices...That's Not Up To Me...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum