Deceived Or Unconscious?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 am

Lol you have posted about it before you dick and it took ages after he had left for you to admit to Handbag that you let him answer back to that thug thinking it was me while you sat and watched.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 am

John Drake wrote:Lol you have posted about it before you dick and it took ages after he had left for you to admit to Handbag that you let him answer back to that thug thinking it was me while you sat and watched.

Speekee Engrish Pleeesee...

Me No Understandee Gibbberishhh...!!!


thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

Me No Understandee Gibbberishhh...!!!

You should seeing how much of it you post.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:24 am

John Drake wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

Me No Understandee Gibbberishhh...!!!

You should seeing how much of it you post.

Are You Some Kind Of Nutter Or Just A Cunt...!!!

I Haven't Decided Yet...But If I Had To Put Money On It, I Would Say Your A Cunt...!!!!


butt butt butt
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  John Drake on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
John Drake wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

Me No Understandee Gibbberishhh...!!!

You should seeing how much of it you post.

Are You Some Kind Of Nutter Or Just A Cunt...!!!

I Haven't Decided Yet...But If I Had To Put Money On It, I Would Say Your A Cunt...!!!!


butt butt butt

Depends on how you interpret the words nutter and cunt. I am both but like i said it depends on the interpretation.

John Drake

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Fuck off Droike and you are basically nothing at all. You are not even in the league of Damn'Sod!, Billy or myself so fuck off back to your craphouse of a forum OK. And yeah I do not care about your sock puppets that will abuse me cos I know Zionist tactics a mile off and I know that Kaballah was originally from Eygpt OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Dr Turi is seems has run away cos he cannot con us here, and anyway what has the marriage of David Icke got to do with him. I will discuss in another thread. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Fuck off Droike and you are basically nothing at all. You are not even in the league of Damn'Sod!, Billy or myself so fuck off back to your craphouse of a forum OK. And yeah I do not care about your sock puppets that will abuse me cos I know Zionist tactics a mile off and I know that Kaballah was originally from Eygpt OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Dr Turi is seems has run away cos he cannot con us here, and anyway what has the marriage of David Icke got to do with him. I will discuss in another thread. cthulhu



He ran cause I'm going to snot the fucker....!!!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




Billy Ruben wrote:He's not going to look to good after I belt the fuck out of him for calling me a peadophile...Frog Faggot!!!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:55 pm

If you say Shot the man in Haggie's you will be banned but that bloke is basically a con artist with a high opinion of himself. IN fact, what I see from him is that he is a bloke who wants to replace Icke as the new partner of Pamela and it is so obvious. cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY A BIG KISS FROM ME BILLY FOR GETTING ME UNBANNED FROM HAGGIE'S AND IT WAS WONDERFUL HAVING A LOAD OF WELCOMING PMS OVER THERE FROM gOLDY. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:If you say Shot the man in Haggie's you will be banned but that bloke is basically a con artist with a high opinion of himself. IN fact, what I see from him is that he is a bloke who wants to replace Icke as the new partner of Pamela and it is so obvious. cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY A BIG KISS FROM ME BILLY FOR GETTING ME UNBANNED FROM HAGGIE'S AND IT WAS WONDERFUL HAVING A LOAD OF WELCOMING PMS OVER THERE FROM gOLDY. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu



Thankyou sweetheart....Pink fonts,big hugs.
wub wub

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UFO are very real...

Post  drturi on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgicFDhS7t0

drturi

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 67
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Mercury Retrograde Explanation

Post  drturi on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 pm

This is a FREE sample of a Cosmic Code Newsletter you will get once you become a VIP because this educational material is for my VIPs ONLY

My Birthday is 03/02/1973. Dragon head Capricon and Dragon tail Cancer. I need a break in my life...a good break that will allow me to start succeeding in life. Is this a possibility in 2012? Thanks so much.

Hello readers:

As you can see the wave of people asking for questions from http://mybb.drturi.com will never stop and sad enough the special is now over because I have to use my precious time with the people that fully understand the following... The fact is in order for you to establish emotional, financial and spiritual stability like we did is because we know rules you don't. I can summarize by letting you read and digest this quote;
"if you are not happy or something is missing in your life it is simply because you do not live your destiny as intended by God through the Cosmic Code"

Ask and you shall receive

Meantime you can take the horse to the water this doesn't mean he will drink yes? The reasons or excuses are endless... I can't afford your prices (note Terania offered a serious break on my services for 48 hours only and you must call her at 602-265-7667 before it end.)

It feels like taking your broken car to the garage and speak to your mechanic about what could be the problem for ever and there is a lot that can go wrong in your car.

When the stars are against you such as the current Mercury retrograde, you are forced into a corner where your car/computer/boat/plane finally STOPS and you can not go further. And nowadays if you live in a city and work, no one can really live there without a car...

Thus Mercury retrograde has a mystical purpose many unconscious people do not understand. Again unconscious means Cosmic UN-conscious OK, so do not assume or misjudge my words because sad enough people are so very sensitive and many suffers insecurity or inferiority complexes and anything I write can be misjudged, especially being ME or being French...

Mercury retrograde is an option offered to you to STOP, REFLECT and to THINK inwardly! Its like the universe is saying to you, wait, you can not go further unless you do some inner reparations of your spirit. Very often it brings back people of your past, affairs of your past and forces you to realize what you did wrong and why you are suffering without a person, a job or God knows what you messed up with. Its like saying I wish I could go back in time and act in a different way but sad enough, living on hell (or on earth) means also learning all the painful lessons and unfolding karma the hard way...

Mercury retrograde is also a blessing... Terania and I are going back to France and I have been invited by many of my old school friends (now in their sixties) for diner in a special gathering...I can not wait to see those guys again because the last memory I have from them is when I was 15 years old... How do they look like? what did they do with their lives, are they as healthy as I am and how many of them are already dead and break my heart when I find out how or why they passed on?

I will be walking the streets of my village where I grew up, remember some of my utmost disturbing and wonderful experiences as a child...I will share every moments in every location I will walk through with Terania and I am not sure if I will be able to hold on to my tears revisiting my past...
But this is why God created a "Mercury retrograde" so you can EVALUATE, where you have been and where you are at today!

Mercury retrograde is especially beneficial for the spirit because it like going through a tune up and adjust with the right information/education how to go further, faster, safely into the future and gain from your existence. Doing a consultation while Mercury is retrograde is so intense because not only you become more sensitive and intuitive but you are also able to DIG inwardly and enjoy and perceive the need of a "tune Up."
Terania and I can give you bits and pieces in our "mini Readings" and how psychic ability comes from the investigation of your UCI *Unique Celestial Identity provided by the original software I designed and use. Its like using a computer on your car to detect what is wrong with it! Think readers, today's' car are not the cars that were build in the sixties, and like your computer, every years the new technology makes those cars absolute where using a computer is the only way to fix it because it become a driving computer that thinks and act before you do.

Thus nowadays even with the best accredited schools the medical scientific community is so behind because they still think all start and finish in the human mind and have NO clue of what the Universal Mind is all about or how the Cosmic Code operates... All they have for you is drugs and that is the last think you need unless you need to "forget" your pain because you are dying fast...

Psychologists, psychiatrists are very concerned human beings working hard to serve you but the political/religious/medical/insurance system that created them all is totally polluted where money becomes the main drive. They all have lost the spirit and do not own nor knows how to use the Cosmic software I designed that made Dr. Turi who he is today...

Astropsychology is so preventive and so therapeutic, yet like all great new discovery it does not either fit or benefit the uncaring greedy wealthy corporations because it offers true healing without poisoning your body, mind and soul.

This is why, up to today I never got a loan or help to build my Astropsychology schools while billions are wasted supporting cults (Scientology) and religions...But it appears that God want's it this way because the true healing pearls of wisdom belongs to those who can perceive and ask for them...
I wonder how much money any of my readers has spent on spiritual endeavors or medications so far, not that all medicines are bad and science has nothing to offer humanity because this is not the case. Its not a good idea to throw the baby with the water remember?

A psychic can only use his/her own UCI to guide you and as you know many of them needs more help than you do. Again this does not mean there are no truly gifted psychics out there OK? But rest assured you can only attract deceptive Neptunians if you vibrate at the same speed than they do!
As much as you can sell your soul to one of the 800 religions available or if you trust the the Pope and the Vatican's man made stories.
Thus its all a matter of the teacher waiting/attracting the students but rest assured, the long process of learning how to walk then run is something any child must learn and ALL the souls who asked for directions in the forum are at that level.

You can advertise as much as you want (this is why I don't) you can express yourself as much as you want in any business endeavors, it is only when people truly need your services and if they are ready or able that they will knock your door.

A few people made a good use of Terania's 50% deal offered and they will keep me busy for a while but the majority will never understand that you will only get not only what you paid for but what you are ready to receive...There are supreme cosmic laws above regimenting all human beings and their personal spiritual evolution, Mercury retrograde is one of the best transits you can get to dig inwardly into your self so you can reach your future and all I can do is to keep informing you on the Cosmic Code regulations, if not like I did in Lake Canyon, get penalized and reminded not to mess up with both the physical and spiritual laws.

The good news is I am not afraid to tell you at 62 years old I am still learning and humbly share all my expereinces so you can learn from them too. How old are you reader? Do you really think you have a few things to learn from me yet? If so you are now, with Mercury retrograde in accordance with the Cosmic Code to get the best of the best of my gift so make the most of it while the deal is on.

Knowing all the implications of your natal destiny map, planets, hidden Dragons and the direction God wrote in light for you is a sure ticket to your destination, the question remain, are you ready?

Do not waste no more time, your caring friend (the psychic) can help you fix your car and save you money but ultimately at the end you will have to take it to the mechanic shop because he has the right education and the right tools to make real repairs that will get you back on the road of your life safely...

Blessings to all

Dr. Turi

Visit The Cosmic Code With Dr. Turi at: http://www.cosmiccode.drturi.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

drturi

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 67
Location : Phoenix AZ

View user profile http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 am

bump bump bump bump


Billy Ruben wrote:
mervyn_perving wrote:NO listen

These truthseeker ,Cowards are nuffin but Busters ,they think they going be some charles manson and have there own cult .

I hate them.
I will

They are just the EDL but without the get up and go and the balls to admit they hate ,Haters

All they do is accelarating the mass murder of us by waking people up ,the truth movement should stay stagnent .

David Icke has stole from me ,His son tried to rape me ,Still they ban me 11 times ,Fuck an icke

Icke problem is that cos he was a bastard ,is a bastard ,He has no dad as his mum was a tramp ,so the warped pervert convinced he was jesus

then he was better the the TV_AM cast ,He repeated it so many times ,it became fact

The nails that got sheared through his hand s ,nail him to the cross ,Pains him ,he is such a pathologoical liar ,this is the jew hatred

cos they sacrificed him ...hes a rapist


I see many others can't appreciate your insights and genius...I know the feeling.

There's a Twoof-seeker here called Dr Turi...he says I am a one who harbors peadophilic intent,while I fondle my cats ball-bag.

I was very cross and hurt with him.

He needs your special attention....I'll bump a thread.

He's evil,makes Icke look good.

Kill him,burn them all.



cthulhu lmao satan adolf

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53 am

And to think he's mates with Gary Busey...Fuck I was pissed off.... cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum