Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 am

Hey, Do You Fancy Going To See The Footie Up The Lion Tommorow...

Should Be A Laugh...!!!

Bring Your Rifle ...Just In Case...!!! LOL...


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  entrangermercenary on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Hey, Do You Fancy Going To See The Footie Up The Lion Tommorow...

Should Be A Laugh...!!!

Bring Your Rifle ...Just In Case...!!! LOL...


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Im in Portsmouth tomorrow and Soton, any footie still going when the meet up is on ?

entrangermercenary

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 am

If We Beat The...

Italians,
Germans,
And Then Spanish...

Bit Doubtful...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Black Bitch lie from a Zionist LOL. Prove it Motherfucker and anyway you flaming me is just great cos it shows you as who you really are, PATHETIC LOSER AND NOTHING. Hey why did you not mention the Black Bitch remark to that support forum when you were intimidating Haggie as per usual and anyway, I AM PROUD OF WHO I AM AND MY HUSBAND WOULD NEVER OF MARRIED ME IF I WERE WHITE OK. cthulhu
Anyway going back to the thread, I reckon what this forum honestly needs are more catergories here for it has been around for a long time and I suggest:
TALENTS OF ALL
COOKERY AND RECIPES
NEWS STORIES
and some others which Damn'Sod can think about. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Sean has nothing to worry about with that forum cos it is crap and anyway that place is way too controlled more than DIF. But at least you can get more freedom of speech in that place rather than that craphouse of Droike's who incidentally re-arranged Goldy's wording to say that I was a black twat. Oi I am Indian not Black and my ARYAN HUSBAND prefers me to be Indian you zionist OK. Anyway Droike is a coward and the fact that he targets me is a sign that he is just pathetic, wonder why he can't flame Billy very well but as I am a pal of Billy's I am here to give him support and help.
Anyway as for Hadabusa, he was never keen on me just like I was never keen on him cos he was way too porno for my liking. This forum can be great Damn'Sod! if you add more catergories here. I suggest TALENTS OF ALL, NEWS TALK AND SOME OTHER FORUMS TO MAKE THIS PLACE BIGGER. cthulhu


Hada not a fan of Tiswas's...to much woman for him eh????
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 pm

You Don't Have To Be Signed Up On That Forum To Visit The Chatrooom...

I Have Singlehandedly Destroyed That Forums Bullshit By Exposing Their Ignorance On Chat...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:26 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:You Don't Have To Be Signed Up On That Forum To Visit The Chatrooom...

I Have Singlehandedly Destroyed That Forums Bullshit By Exposing Their Ignorance On Chat...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


screen caps,or it did'nt happen...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:58 pm

LOL Daisy Was On Their Chat Earlier...

He Has Even Given A Grovelling Apology On The DIF...


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214484

So What....Who Cares...
Daisy Is Viagra To That Forum He Gives Them A Hardon...
His Breif Stint On Illusions Was Milked Anyway...!!!

To Maximum Effect...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

avatar
That Damned Sod...!!!

Posts : 273
Join date : 2012-03-25
Location : I'm Walking On Sodshine...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL Daisy Was On Their Chat Earlier...

He Has Even Given A Grovelling Apology On The DIF...


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214484

So What....Who Cares...
Daisy Is Viagra To That Forum He Gives Them A Hardon...
His Breif Stint On Illusions Was Milked Anyway...!!!

To Maximum Effect...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




About fucking time this truth came out.You backed the wrong pony Sean,would've had me behind you.Still,it come out,now you know the real reason I'm here.


wave




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL Daisy Was On Their Chat Earlier...

He Has Even Given A Grovelling Apology On The DIF...


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214484

So What....Who Cares...
Daisy Is Viagra To That Forum He Gives Them A Hardon...
His Breif Stint On Illusions Was Milked Anyway...!!!

To Maximum Effect...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




About fucking time this truth came out.You backed the wrong pony Sean,would've had me behind you.Still,it come out,now you know the real reason I'm here.


wave







Just goes to show how little you know Mr Indigo.Now,ask yourselves,how much Thelyran knew about you guys and the very little even my friends knew about me.

Thank your lucky stars that's how I treated all of you,for your own benefit,or,they would've used you.You think Sean is lying????He isn't forthcoming enough,that under his very own nose,what was really going down.

The filth at the top was the very people Icke warns about,yet they welcomed them...and plotted against me,why?

I kept you in the dark for a reason...BUT DON"T ever be so insulting,to write off,what you don't understand or ill-informed about. cthulhu You earned a demon for that.

Like I said to you Sanctum Cats,you deal with the trivial issues,not ever knowing what's really the big picture....



thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Merlincove is over at Sanctum Zone trying to patch gaping wounds with his fingers.It's easy to see who it is,cause he played this game at Infinite Love and here as well.Now he's going to fail at Sanctum Zone,why...he lied about his identity and intentions there.I'm glad he did it,creates further dis-trust of DIF...which for some reason,this fucking forum seems to be changing to one of support for DIF,going by the admins thread about the fucking chat room over there.

Disgusted...If I start getting confirmation codes like yesterday,when I was critical of DIF's management....we might actually see this place as a front.For their interests...

Merlincove lies through his teeth,I Am supports his lies,I seen that post,where she supports ES and Merlincove.I can't support those that support liars.



Anyway,here's Merlincove basically threatening to attempt to shut down Sanctum Zone,in the same vein as Sean did Illusions....He's hinting at it,but you can see the next step.



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL Daisy Was On Their Chat Earlier...

He Has Even Given A Grovelling Apology On The DIF...


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214484

So What....Who Cares...
Daisy Is Viagra To That Forum He Gives Them A Hardon...
His Breif Stint On Illusions Was Milked Anyway...!!!

To Maximum Effect...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu




About fucking time this truth came out.You backed the wrong pony Sean,would've had me behind you.Still,it come out,now you know the real reason I'm here.


wave







Just goes to show how little you know Mr Indigo.Now,ask yourselves,how much Thelyran knew about you guys and the very little even my friends knew about me.

Thank your lucky stars that's how I treated all of you,for your own benefit,or,they would've used you.You think Sean is lying????He isn't forthcoming enough,that under his very own nose,what was really going down.

The filth at the top was the very people Icke warns about,yet they welcomed them...and plotted against me,why?

I kept you in the dark for a reason...BUT DON"T ever be so insulting,to write off,what you don't understand or ill-informed about. cthulhu You earned a demon for that.

Like I said to you Sanctum Cats,you deal with the trivial issues,not ever knowing what's really the big picture....



thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down






Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:They Got A Chatroom On The DIF...

And It Seems That Anyone Can Go On...!!!




dif dif dif



What are you trying to say...You should be seething....have you been bum-fucked at mind controlled Sod?Do you want a cape for psychic attacks?HUh?

cthulhu cthulhu




You're not getting it.A site that dedicates it's time to exposing the NWO and the occult designs on this reality,espouses the virtues of free speech...yet run my censoring occutlist,that most can't understand,unless you are one your self,or have a little experience in this field.

You don't know how vile I feel,that an admin knew about this for years and covered up and rteleased it to soften the blow that I'm going to put on it...none of you really got it.

That's why I'm here,writing for an arsehole who can't stand me either,watching all your deceit and treachery.I could take you all down,but the rest (The readers and posters),don't GET IT...




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu



Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:35 pm




EDIT: I don't think so...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Sanctum cats,did a deal with the devil...now you'll learn why I became black and evil.Best of luck.That Dr Turd-Turi,let him know,when I picked up that wagon from Melbourne,I was at Mansfield for the shift-change at 10am,but missed it by 35 minutes,due to a blown head-gasket,next time I'm there,I won't miss.I'll do more than break your fucking legs next time.Looking forwaqrd to it.Hope Hippy's not involved,Ciggy likes him,so that all that is needed.Collude and conspire,you'll be the first example,don't do it Hippy,kind of like you,besides your feralness.Stay out of it Sod,you've had your head kicked in enough,but at heart you'd go for God,than the devil.The cops and occults allow certain crimes as long as it's not against them.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  dubmeup on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Yo Billy. I can't be arsed to read through reams of old stuff cos I am a lazy SOB at heart. So could you do me the favour of pointing me somewhere helpful to my understanding of where you're coming from regards to certain long standing issues with 'truth forums' such as the DIF please?


dubmeup

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  entrangermercenary on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:24 am

dubmeup wrote:Yo Billy. I can't be arsed to read through reams of old stuff cos I am a lazy SOB at heart. So could you do me the favour of pointing me somewhere helpful to my understanding of where you're coming from regards to certain long standing issues with 'truth forums' such as the DIF please?


Welcome Dubs your new home ? By the way , you can let it all out in here without retribution whistle aaargh

entrangermercenary

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  dubmeup on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:

Welcome Dubs your new home ? By the way , you can let it all out in here without retribution whistle aaargh

Hey up Merc. New home hahahaha. Nah , I've gone forum homeless and am rather enjoying the hoboing. I kicked in Sod...!!!'s front door cos it was pissing down and I fancied a wash, brush up and dry bed for the night. Silly fucker was off galavanting so I raided the fridge, scratched all his Britney Spears records and piddled in his panties and suspenders drawer. Don't tell him it was me though, you know what he can get like........


dubmeup

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  MoMo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 am


check it out!! thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn cheese

these newage neonazis are really a special kind of stoopid............supernaturally stooooooopid............worse then ziggy. thumbs up

If the Jew did not exist, the Antisemite would invent him - Sartre


Do you think life would be better had Hitler won? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
rodin


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206108


shotokan( avery special idiot/moron indeed............sumbody tell him/her their signature is a bullshit lie......lol
Rodin,
good to see you are advertising the site of "zion crime factory". Some excellent information and research to be found on that site , and absolutely no bullshit, good man, we need everybody to visit there.
__________________
Kol nidre
"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, aforehand, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory,



phigment (another very special shit4brainz newageneonazi.....lol:The Zionist elite plan to control the world


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215839 thumbs up lmao rolf




dolores1crackwhore
:
First they cut their penises, then they suck them dry!

Make sure they're marked - no escape!


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216460






zephirop, cuntfaced idiot/moron cocksucking bitch:
Are you pro-Israel?
thumbs up
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216137

but the penultimate shit eating, cock sucking idiot newage neo nazi is david icke, who posts under the psuedonym: rodin..........it's so obvious...............this thread takes the cake................all time champion of newage neonazi buffoonery..............well done rodin/david icke. thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn ... thumbs up

rodin/david shit4brainzicke:Nuclear bombs are a Jewish hoax like everything is


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197113
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just told the Alternative Icke forum what I think!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum