Dogsmilk banned!!!! at DIFtardia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogsmilk banned!!!! at DIFtardia

Post  MoMo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Holy moly...Dogsmilk, definitely one of the most informed and erudite and savvy members of DIFtardia has been BANNED.........a superb adversary of the New Age Neo Nazis refuted with facts all their most ridiculous lies...........and did it with style, class and sophisticated humour................how they hated him...........he was wise enough to stay within the bounds so ass to keep icke nazi prison guards off his ass..................something must have happened......he exposed so many of them as the blithering idiots and abject morons that they are.

Fare thee well Dogsmilk.........you did superb work....................long shall you be remembered whilst all the newage neonazi douchebags of DIFtardia will be flushed down the toilet like the pieces of shit they are.....................Well done shipmate!!!! thumbs up cheers

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217614

dogsmilk
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 47 story building was demolished for no reason in a totally unique two stage demolition that emitted no characteristic blast sounds after being rigged in complete secrecy without anybody noticing. We know this because the collapse of the main facade does visually resememble what a demolition looks like. And some guy heard heard explosions hours before it collapsed like doesn't happen in controlled demolitions, the owner said something about the fire chief pulling it like doesn't mean demolition except with cables and stuff.

How could anybody possibly not believe that?

*Note* - don't spam me with bullshit - I'm not staying.

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogsmilk banned!!!! at DIFtardia

Post  Fujita on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 am

I'm under 24/7 surveillance hey guys rolling pin

Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 am

momo, momo...the scumbag administration at DIFtardia have suspended lightgiver.one of the last opposition voices to the new age neo nazi psuedo historians and psuedo revisionists...............you're right, they are cowards and want no opposition to spreading their lies to foster hatred against the Jews.......meh............

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

sharky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top