David will you make me whole again ??.I'm dying inside ,dying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David will you make me whole again ??.I'm dying inside ,dying

Post  mervyn_perving on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm

yo david

you have made me /pushed me to death ,is this fair mate??.,i never laughed at you in wogan ,fuck you ..

sadly my self realisation thay i was acting or tried to ,in a short spell to fit in ,via steroids,prozac and spray tan,deep down

i just wanted to be normal as being stupid and getting well built on test,chicken and the lust/the selfish headfuck called love ,drove me.

ive never loved anyone ,even my son ,i felt weird as i had to feign that fake smile you bastards do with ease ,Soon as i orgasmed up a vaginal cavity

all i felt was contempt ,A sell out ,They killed us ,Made us gay ,made us muscley ,made us wear CK one ,Made us grovell ,made us ,Try to please them.

But i was in trap ,I had to feel worth something ,I was empty David ,The medusa made me feel complete ,Or did she ??.

Anyway I have Lashed out many times to a women ,Which I'm proud of now ,Big me crying i'll change ,I promise ,wat a pussy.

One wife said ,Ive got no respect for you anymore ,Oh realy kunt ,At the top the stairs ,I gripped her by her neck and flung her down ,Respect that,

Like Guys i know ,the partners cheat ,get pregnent and then these fools ,Sell outs go back and look after the kids and say jack shit ,WAT A FARCE

people label me a brute ,a woman hater ,.......... this is HONESTY and truthfullness cos ...right now i feel like the 8GB memory stickpie graph on the properties on the PC

this memory stick is FUCKING EMPTY ,The same as i felt trying to affilaite with skid row ,the droz that just hates ,hates and is two faced...

Dave the only time i felt maxxed out was when i was creating ,alone and truthfuly didnt give a fuck who got shot ,rapped,eaten or wuteva.

LIKE we are in a game ,the movie director in my head at the age of 6 "MERV GAMESHOW ELIMINATION ,JUST REBEL BOY"

As my uncle steven was making me suck his penis ,the voice and the penny dropped ,we are shite ,Fairplay my molestation wasnt the Josef Fritzl type

the stuff portrayed on the screen,Geez david ,I wanted to be adult ,Merv suck this and u can Gropped Pamela's TITS and kiss her...

Fair deal i suppose ,I love watching black dick go in into a 6 stone blonde with plastic jugs ,This is harmony ,poetry in motion ,This is the exposure.

How the LEXINGTON STEELE does this with the black rudder ,the slut shudder ,Her facial expressions and grimacin ,i would have to pay 15 quid in a rave

,the effects of a tablet ,called MDMA made me a little loved whore ,We all pals ,LOVE U MATE ,SOZ ABOUT THN PAST,

FAKE as soon as the pills wore off, i bet you DAVID ,these fools would be getting glassed ,,shanked with box cutters on the way back to the car.

Love is fake ,Anyway as i realised ,actually i am in anightmare here ,I have no father figure ,No guidance ,Nuffing i was truely alone ....

I was beaten senseless ,I never talked ,my head was allways looking at the floor in atticipation of the slag attacking me.

My education was magic mushrooms and masterbation ,This was a religion that become how i grasped my knowledge....

My ego was HUGE in later life ,I masterbated so much ,My penis was tiny but i still tried to make a WHORE-MOAN on depleted hormone.

soul destroying DAVID ,using your fingers to make this kunt gurn as after i had spunked ,reality hit me so hard that i didnt give a fuck if she was hit realy hard ,I cared not a bit after i jizzed.She could be walked off the plank ,Have her head ripped of by the razorwire on the ghostship ,get rejected for the uglyness as jabba the hutt turns his nose up and says KUNT ,Pushed into the pitt of scarlac ,Digeston for centurys, and NO film THE ENTITY would make me wanna summon up an non entity on a ouiji board to enter me ,DYSLEXIC me i SUMMON UP A LIE CALLED XTC ,She was the WHORE guilty me

MOTHER ,SISTERS ,GIRLS ............MERV GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE ................WHAT A CON ,these bastards made me lose track of the real me

the brilliant me that if feel whole being ,Your we are all one garbage is fucking depressing what a sellout again ,Being part of the MASS ,When the Masses are asssss ,Massterbation MASSSSS

who wants to be part of a MERLINCOVE ,RODIN,FAT KUNT HAG BEARD GONE QUEERED.......................

ALL YOU GUYS DO IS MAKE ME WANNA REBEL against me,right now the true proud i had real self love has gone ,i hate me ,I am KOBAIN

My mother tit is the demon ,Thankfully chainsmoking ,she by being bitter ,hatfull got rewarded with cancer ,One tit of to he incinerator

1-0 as she blameed me for the stress of me for getting tits like a farah fawcett, what a cunt ,smokes 40 a day ,sicko ...ive took drugs all my life

No lumps on me ..... GOD MAKES THE TIT LUMPY on purpose Am a hatefulll ???? NO ,I dont care for anyone ,I FAKED THAT I DID as i was part of the TRUTH .... once again

MAKE ME WHOLE AGAIN .............Look at me acting all BAN THE BOMB like am some twat in a wigwag ,I never cared before ,OH ISREAL PALESTINE Sad

ITS BOLLOCKS ,But i dont wish harm to anyone ,i aint god ,i was brought here on a brainwashing campagn feed to my silly parents,competing with
brothers and sister

for mommas love with baby new borns........

I have tried to fuck my sister ,Anal i tried to do her ,She wanted my tail ,mother smoking made me feel fuzzy and special so i tried to be adult and

have sex with melanie my sister,didnt go in ,it was tiny .....

I said sister you should not want to be in no fairy tale ,I see the beast inside you but the beauty inside me will deny you my little 1 inch peedo nail.

Dont be said i wont leave you a slimy Snail trail on your incomplete genitail ,I fail ,You want the gay ,the muscles ,you cluntz

this kid aint a poofta like a christian bale ,Im the joker ,you devious slut ,you cried with a whale to mum,moby dick was the reason you shred that the serpent scale ...A sinister trail ,The blind dont feel the shame the nakededness makes the sell our and derail with disgust they dont stroke the eviidence teh braille.

Oh wat i fail ,Onwards we set sail ....U JEALOUS OF THE MALE

The world today

1.gay man , woman lez has a right to rub it in the noses of us throwback s,rugged gentlemen that care are kids are devilsih.

What a joke ,i tell the doctors am devine ,i get sectioned ,These cunts take the piss ,I admire the penis as art ,more than the filth slit.

but shitting i realise the temptation of oh wat would a big dick feel like up this as this pooooo feels good ,

Woman ,I dont hate but i aint no fan ,she has destroyed us ..........My GRANDAD was a miner who beat his wife senseless

hit her the toolbox ,split her ear to ear ,made her carry the shopping back ,pots on head ,as he whistled up road carrying woodbines ,and paper.

no one cared ,she had her jaw wired and black eyes ,Not a soul ,they had no SOAPBOX ...........

Rape is just what the grandma told the daughter ,A rumour a folklore on how the man didnt give a fuck ,no kuma sutra ,position of a day

just bang it senseless ,Mans right ,I BET YA MY NAN ........wanted the toolbox up her ,she knew she was a beast.,MINERS DIDNT DISCUSS SEX .THEY WHERE REPULSED BY IT ,ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS FIND DIAMONDS AND GET FAT PAID ,IRONICALLY THEY MADE MEDUSA MORE POTENT WITH TIT BAGS AND JEWELLS ,SHAME

GRANDDAD ,no insights would just punch her and break bones in front of the kids ,9 kids at a table seeing the mother ,taught the value of life.

GRANDAD and this is so special to me ,He is a special dude to me ,as he cared for children ,deep in his subcon was smash up medusa

rip her tits out with the ice pic ,BUT NEVER LET IT IN AS IT LIKE GAY...

SHE WANTS US FINISHED

EVE OF DESTRUCTION ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE TREE THE SNAKE WAS A GOOD KID ,UNTIL EVE TOLD HIM THAT HE IS THE WORTHLESS ANIMAL SHE HAS EVER SEEN

WHAT GOOD ARE YOU ,FUCKIN SNAKE ,HOW COULD A WOMAN EVER WANT YOU or BE JEALOUS of A DICK:LESS TWAT LIKE YOU ,

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THEN DONT WE..

DAVID ,you destroyed me mate ,THANKS a lot ....Smile

DAVE the truth that set me was knowing and realise i would never be mandingo and make women shudder ,I am sexual redundent ,As a god this hurts

You never going to be jeff rense ,He is a snake who ha sex constantly ,dont believe that everytime he goes to you with a new catch ,hes better then you ,You aint a sexual animal ,Your Jesus ,Jesus christ our lood

JESUS WHO AS I FELT SOMETHING SPECIAL IN ME ,COMING INTO YOUR BAFOONERY MADE ME REJECT HIM

fuck a christian ,jesus i mean ,hes be sad

mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Re: David will you make me whole again ??.I'm dying inside ,dying

Post  mervyn_perving on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:10 pm

YOU ARE SELLING A SHOW AT WEMBLEY ,ON THE PREMISE OF MORE VILE SHIT <MORE SICKO STUFF ,MORE DEMON RAPING

MORE REVELATIONS OF WHAT ?????

WHATS MORE SICK THAT MURDER OF GENIUS BABYS ........I AM A SICK KID ,MY MIND IS COLOURFUL ,I CAN THINK NONE

HOW DEEP IS THIS TUNNEL ,THE RABBIT HOLE , THE LIE ,THE HOOK THAT SELLS BOOKS AND CREATES THE PUSH.

COS DAVE ,WHAT IS DIGGIN THIS HOLE ,NO RABBIT DIGS SO LOW , ROGER GOT FRAMED FOR LESS ,.CUNT,WATERSHIP DOWN ??

ONLY A MOLE ,THAT EXCAVTES A TUNNEL ,goes so deep ,

DEEP ENOUGH

AM SURE YOU BORE THROUGH THE GATE OF HELL , READY FOR TRUE HORRORS,BRIGHT EYES BURNIN WITH FIRE ,hope you sell enough books ,BORE

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:00 pm

David ,You and your family dont seemed phased by the new atlantis you selling,gareth is scared NOPE , back in the early

stages i was bound to make people ,Workmates ,Whoever get there head outta the sand ,a tornado is cuming ...

i hit my dad with an adjustible spanner ,when he said he's brainwashing you ,a scam artist ,this made me attack a potential man who lets the baby bum bum be burnt by hard elite dick.

i went in a trance as i hit him ,over you. i shown him your rothscild exposure ,he said all u saying is ,zionist ,rothchilds zionist ,this that

which i ignored but you do ,you dont say nowt nore ,just gett a mob of pussy's in a theatre ,strength in numbers ,to cheer u

ive had a bellyfull ,you say ...why ..cos you indulged like some fat fuck ,does it feel good having the faggots od DIF cheer u ,

dave id rather be cheered by the three blind mice ,the ant hill mob and the retards from the film gumbo ,dumbo ,cant they see

the elephent in the room ,unaware there are jesters in a circus ,an act ,as my free blind mice butchered and raprd, killed the farmers wife in a just harvest

me and my boys ,oddballs will walk through the whole icke rooster ,with ease ,shiteaters ,lets see how they run.

this neil hague artist is wack ,shit art ,ive seen more brilliance melting crayola crayons on a school radiator ,you son makes music ,which like music on radio aint music just freq's the brainwashed ear attune to ,shit music ,no spark ,no originality just a ratt bastard . edwardheaths eye went blak in front of u ,lie is a lie ,u didnt attack him ,exposen the threat,

so from u ,alex jones ,ventura ,watt ,pussy willcock ,mervyn says fuck you all ,you homesexuals ,gaylords ,the miner detests you

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

soundz absolutely horrid.............be that as it may..............one thing I've learned, that may be helpful to you in conquering your addiction to masturbation/waxing the dolphin, is the FACT, that 100% of human females are in heat 100% of the time..................24 hourz a day, 7 dayz a week and 365 dayz a year..........and you don't have to ply them with liquor, drugs, money or anything to get them to hoist their skirtz and drop their pantiez............you merely have to: Talk to them..............tell them what they think they want to hear.......not the psychobabble you, fuji and billy the dipshit from australistan normally engage in on forumz..........pipe it down and put a cork in that shit..............you feelin me?........

thumbs up

also circumcized cocks provide by far much more sexual pleasure to the lil trollops then uncircumcized dicks.............. thumbs up

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Grandad Wally ,the miner now dead ,Fuck harry patch ,he is not a hero to me ,Walter would smash him in seconds fuck a 100 rounder with a gypsy

A duel of respect ,The Man who uttered a swear word had to put up or shut up ,In the squared circle ,Harry patch swore like a trooper ,Filthy

potty mouth made him suck on the imperial leather ,the fairy that left him spitting bubbles ,speechless just forever singing bubbles ,bubble burst

harry chatted shit and was vulgar ,Walter is spinning in his grave ,they all are from ,Spring heel Jack ,Yankee sulivan .Davey crockett

All eternally spinning ,the human skeleton of truth ,the bounds of the box ,the coffin, the machine lathe that hold them in a vise grip ,that will spin until

The Skeleton becomes a pile of dust. Least these guys didnt have there anus strut supported ,braced up as it was fucked ,ready to collapse

and leave a pile of ash.

Jay4Louise,JordanMaxwell,Alexjone,Pieandmash,wearechange,charlievwietch,bobcaroligees,Rumplestiltskin ,you are

LEV O ,NADA level 0 ,THIS IS EVOL OF YOUR LOVE LEV O

KUNG FU MASTER ,IREM

YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE FIRST STAGE ,you pussys .....They seen you as busters , A bit of waggle of a joystick is all they need to defeat you

vanquahed by a kid shaking his kempston ,BASTARDS

Im level 5

THE BIG BOSS ,MY MINER GRANDAD IS dark souls ...

PREPARE TO DIE SELL OUTs

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:52 pm

a woman is like the guitar, pluck the right strings and she will sing any song you want.......

thumbs up

now go git sum pussy!!! wave

Last edited by MoMo on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 pm

id rather lick ed gein inspiration for the chainsaw massacre

the leatherface

lesser of two evils ,at least he wont hide that he want to see me fall

mervyn_perving