A HEARTFELT APOLGY TO THE ELITE RICH FAMILYS ,I KNEEJERKED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A HEARTFELT APOLGY TO THE ELITE RICH FAMILYS ,I KNEEJERKED

Post  mervyn_perving on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 am

I Aplogize to the Rothschilds ,I only hated you as i was told you fuck kids,i was no more better than the EDL ,marching.I thought as i uncovered your family ,I entered the belly of the beast,Foolish me ,My greed ,My hunger for more ,The serpent in me i was blind as it handed over my weekley wasge for a sex with a hooker ,How judgemental of me ,You feed me all the nutriets that made me sick with over indulgance ,You gave me all this ,I reject it all NOW ,I care not about you ,but wish you well SIRS ,Cos as the ego who lifted weights to impress medusa ,I wished i was YOU ,If i had you shoes ,I would of walked myself into an early grave ,Cocaine and vagina be my grim reaper,Now I DONOT like anyone on the planet from a JEW,NAZI ,NIGGA,PAKI ,UK,YANK ,, am not part of this mess ,carry on x

many years ago they told of the micochip implant that would cure depression ,i wanted it ,not now

i am so sorry .........The tree of knowledge ,keep it ,i have to work to get the note to get the food which makes me shit and wipe away all from the knowledge

knowledge am aware........

the only thing i dont like SIRS ,is the gayness ,the image of a groomed man ,also you gave us industry then claim save the eco

fuck the planet ,i piss in sinks and wipe my arse on towells ,but this is filthy ,WHY cos i use a nappy to clean the shit from my anus

Snow white ,I wished the grandmother wiped her out with apple after apple ,Cant you see us MEN are beneath the devine one ,All tagged with names of ridicule ,Big foreheads and claim to be "A HOE" ,this is what am saying ,Dwarfs ,The man at his lowest ,the fall ,the belly slitherer ,He wasnt hateful of SNOW WHITE ridiculing him ,them.If i was the dwawf ,the eight one ,I would of ripped her head from her neck soon as she labled me ,the one who transfixed on the serpent breast ,we all know Snow white ....

MAYBE there is a reason ,YOU ARE GAY

mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Re: A HEARTFELT APOLGY TO THE ELITE RICH FAMILYS ,I KNEEJERKED

Post  mervyn_perving on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 am

My journey,the self realisation has turn full circle ,As i treked on david shown me as i was just the learner.

Oh now a,m the master

mervyn stands for the kindness in a man ,mankind ,the heart of gold in the guy in spoons ,the man divorced 5 times nowliving in

one room,the tramp in a subway ,destroyed by a female

ELTON JOHN and HOLLY JOHNSIN made the Fem crave the orgasm ,the told you a lie ,A woman orgasm is filthy ugly

id rather see jim carrey take a shit.

statue of liberty

WHO IS LIBERATED

as a stone cold demon not only stands unaware her feet are on fire ,stood tall on another son

The cunt ,a firestarter took her concious mind and frazzled the son torcheing the tammuz ,Is thus right

I wish humanty dies out ,only a cunt has baby in these days ,the human is a parody now ,rose tintled speckles cant cover the truths

IM a TROLL ??? NO is ee the CON ,No one CON-TROLLS me

My SON jamie ,prior to getting introduced to the hateful icke ,SOMTHING WAS TELLIN ME TO KILL HIM??? succubus raped me as i sleep

My son ,I thought he was gawgus ,never seeen him again ,Maybe i should of killed him ,then he wont sell out ,but i aint a god

MARPAT ,a guy off icke forums made me wanna atack him cos he told truths about icke which made me angry

This GUY marpet is fundamental in me finishing the jourey of truth ,

The conclusion ,the end is the same as what i thought when i set out ,The woman

Alastair crowley ,I only know what was portrayed in you tube docs ,We have similar tales he killed a cat ,i pussyied out when throttling a kitten

i became sad as it shook ,didnt know why ,DO know ,mummy

Maybe im more perverse than the wickidness man on the planet

He sadly stook his MANHOOD ,THE TWIN TOWER that stood erect in the forbidden fruit ,the apple ,rotten to the core

His symbol of kindness god soiled it in shit

i care not whose shit it was ,BABY ,DONKEY ,MASON

The humilation of placing his dick in the tunnel which rejected ,a rejection of the knowledgleble tree which ignited his serpent

So maybe the Jokes on him ,mothers wanted him gay ,he never rebeled ,I rebel

I hate females

a kunt as it bleed is in the cycle of a men ,Programmed in a ritual ,pissin blood ,maked her moody

CUNTS

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:52 pm

thumbs up

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:16 pm

ive sent fred phelps a letter of love

Humpty Dumpty and fred phelps to me are the epitome of truth ....

Say i had sex with Jael Phelps ,I sure as hell wouldnt beat her or bite her face in a random attack ,spontataneous hate

like when i took LSD and fucked a someone ,the guilt went ,for a while

It seems im truely out numbered ,me ALL ONE ,A LONER ALONE against the planet

no respect ,plaudits ,the kindman ,stands for the erection ,the symbol of kindness

Im just label a hater ,Surely the pacifist SIR FRED PHELPS who only has violence come his away as he speaks brutal truths

1,000,000 are gonna picket his funeral

AYE for an AYE

i hate truther buzzwards ,cringe i do when the free thinkers all use ICKE DOUBLETALK ,resonates ,,evrytime i use a synthsizer ,on turn a knob of resonance i think of

a icke fan ,a twat

but fred resonates with me ,a reason ,a reasurance to a son ,that god hates fags

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top