View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: sluts..........link

Post  mervyn_perving on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

.Yo im the Ex Devilish deviant brainwashed by his mother to be racist,t'was The cusp of the eve of destruction ,his baby genius destroyed by mothers pert exposed tittie the sexual serpertine sentinel held responsible for the fall of man,I opened my eye's and was aware of myself ,now divorced from the ONE,Corporation entity Mark ,a guy who had no direction,Parents competing with council estates affiliates equalled a generous Xmas spending limit and it's partner in crime the Kays catalogue ,Days spent browsing the toy section are guilty in conditioning me into consumerism,A trance i was gripped ,a excitable child who pissed his pants ,no patience ,a voodoo hex cast on a gulible child who wanted love from his mother confused waiting for the seductive satanz clawz a deceitful twat to arrive one day yearly to validate mothers love ,I forgot about the constant beaddowns,Name calling ,scared to talk devoloped a stutter ,Hell i was tagged a problem child ,Nah it's just a self fullfilling prophecy ,going to Overpool school with bruises on me ,Teacher copped them ,Stayed silent as all i did was hide Mom's cigarettes to save her from cancer ,She thrown me down the stairs and ripped my ATAT toy leg's apart,devastion of a 9 year old ,she conspired with father a foo,who is a goodman, just dense has no direction,trys to please the boss for praise ,father cast under the spell of medusa would come home and jab me me senseless cause medusa opened her mouth ,just noise which is like some smoke signal for the doting father to bash me,greenlight everynight ,disorgonized thinking,that overtime pay and very deluded,the stupidity of a sillygirl the hybrid ice skater who had tv exposure ,which went to her head and validated the narcistic personality that consumed her family of rejects and child molesters,Shunned my boy ,Oh i'll expose you with my art,Not fucking being Joe Jackson pushing a child in some obscure sport ,once she get's old ,she'll want dick and tv wont be there,Sadly ,Damn she thinks she is better then everyone ,even engineering youtube plays in egotistical battles,particapating in ice skate drama at the ice rink,The woman wants the glory ,Look MOM im the best,As your tits was when i was a boy ,Awareness from tyranical beating ,Mervyn (FREE) a genius,Mothers Bitterness she called me a drug addict years later ,yeah mom cause no direction just by you incestual enabler the devil's reject,As a kid YO i seen thru you,Rebellion cast out in somesort of prenatal exile ,No schooling so no indoctrination ,went within found the inteligence and brilliance that noway came from the Robotham's ,She had a breast brutally butchered in a big pharma clandestine breast cancer surgery,an operation to remove the tuma ,chain smoker who cried fake tears to silly kneejerkers ,to me it fell on deaf ears ,never could i look her in the eye ,this tit cancer she ,blamed me as a child for this ,Funny MDMA use prevents cancer so maybe she is bitter ,a demon who got her just deserts 'How sweet the tit that felled me got vanquished in a hospital incinerator so anyway ,my soul got put on a hiatus ,sadly i equated success, value ,love and time with money which don't exsist so withno hope ,no skills just jealousy rage and a sense that he had to compete with the rest of the drones in this sheep-pig pen society became the mole ,digging out BLAM ...Mervyn_Perving(An alter-ego juxtaposition of an magic mushroom induced colourful ,even brilliant childlike imagination fused with the happy melody's of joviality the canvas of innocence sadly but ever so crucifully tainted with the putrid pungent smell of an egotistical cuntrag me,me,me,society,Let's say a better looking MadRoy mark2 turbo equipped with a focus to be fullfilled ,ascend on death and come with no sexual perversions and nonsense such as throwing a benny getting turned on sexually frustrated burning ants with a magnify glass) ,Now a maverick ,truely a bright spark who is so selfless ,manned up he never rebounded from failed relationship after failed relationship,never the rubber ball which just rolls and follows which rubber ball is cool for that day but will die and it's legacy will be nothing more then a pink grain of latex no evol but listen ,sucubbus molestation in the midst of some spirtual awakeing stopped me craving the manmade concept called love ,Walt Disney is to blame like he has a bluebear singing OH I WANNA BE LIKE U ,who wants to be a serpent ,Back to the rubber ball cookie cutout bland generic no identity society syndrome ,Fuck i am "Me" a ball of steel with testicles fabricated from cast-iron filings ,fuck pleasing the Medusa my closed mind opened to see the only way to ascend was Beef curtain rejection pushing it to one side ,also realiziation of my tiny penis and rugged looks put me on the path of self realization where i powered up with intel ,learned the ability to tune into a higher frequency range ,learned to decode the voice of truth ,now understanding that voice in my head,listening to it and accepting i don't know it all ,all throughout my life he was whispering Merv ,Yo proceed with caution cos c'mon son be truthful you came out of it and was devastated don't go near it ,run look at it, the Vagina looks like it been bit and munched by the 3 little pigs,Bashed in with a fridge ,scrapes of the labia fell into the dish of the more little whore bitch Oliver twist who even had his fill and said Perving this tastes shit,Realtalk from intuition.Bondage straps that kept me in a mind prison ,fearful of how others percieve loosened and I BECAME FREE ,Genius ME ego death kundalini became more of an egomaninac ,now he is comitted to fighting the reptilian threat(No pay) of the end times engineered by the control system ,Zionism i was brainwashed by ICKE ,i love the rothschilds whose hidden agenda is 90% depopulation and be left with the decimation of humanity(sick now init) goal of a satanic peado cesspit (Pedo's are gonna be on a mental health DSM soon!!),so deluded but believed that the elite fuck kids ,ignoring me looking at 15 year old skool kids with big tits years ago,with huge self belief (equipped with a useful no-belief system)that his drug ravaged body can withstand and not buckle or mush when he colides head on soaking up a full frontal assualt a bombardment orchestrated by the evil british empire's thermo-nuclear warhead's,Get kneejerked attacked by 80,000 obese iliterate football hooligans confused circle jerkers bonafide racist's fearful of the turban ,hypocritical eating the rogan josh in spoons ,defo brainwashed who strangely never asked WHY DOES GOD NEED TO SAVE OUR QUEEN duh!!.SING AWAY BOYZ and prevail with enough lifebar to wipe out evil illuminati magick sorceror and kingpin the twiztid Syhphilis Brained Prince Philip,A nice man who hates you too as he wants rid ,i do too for the good of humanity.This is for the genius in all the unaware kids round the world at the genesis of their life journey,bright buzzing and happy all due to the spark form venus called the gene of isis LOVE.Even ypu have this you HATEFUL KUNT.
mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum