WHY I LOVE THE ROTHSCHILDS AND LUCIFER ,CARELESS BOUT PALESTINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY I LOVE THE ROTHSCHILDS AND LUCIFER ,CARELESS BOUT PALESTINE

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok these bankers are very funny guys ,cmon true lies ,all lies ,allies

obviously they like myself hate ladies and the woman........they are gentlemen ,who have to get there ownback.

i know its a game of venus and earth ,blah blah ,who doesnt know this is a game of soul capture.Terry wogan is a funny dude

they laughging at you david ,Yeah tezza ,cos they are doomed ,lets play along..

as a creator myself ,i was contempt with one pieces of art ,a triangle of love ,pure love ,no filth ,no rose west ,just fuck all day long.

the woman was scourned ,we all know ,she said NIGGA in eden and eve got revenge..........

THE WOMAN IS GETTING MURDRERED ...co she smokes fags that make babys gay ,the suckin of man on paper dick has to attrittuvbte to some gay

no this woman after WW3 is gonna be at the bottom of the elitests ,they will be on a standoff with the gay population they created ...

they didnt see it ,they made us soil our penis's for the love ,muscles made us fukk kids and be gay ....... they aint worth it....

i love BIG BLACK DICK ........love it ,its artistry and poetic as it enteres a little stepdaughter as the milf goes out...

never would i take it up my PRO STRAIHJT ,no but id suck it anbd laff .........never gay just haye woman woeman

COME ON THEY ARE GUILTY ,,small sda
mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY I LOVE THE ROTHSCHILDS AND LUCIFER ,CARELESS BOUT PALESTINE

Post  MoMo on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:26 am

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top