I WAS TROLLING THE DAVID ICKE FORUM AND I DESERVE AN OSCAR!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WAS TROLLING THE DAVID ICKE FORUM AND I DESERVE AN OSCAR!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 pm

A few years back, I joined the DIF as Tiswas and because of some infighting with members of the IL forum, I ended up getting the ban, but as for Buddha Icke, I noticed he was 'In It for the £$£$£$£'s. I spent some time in wilderness in places (which I built up - Illusions, WebAnarchy and other places) but still I was being amused with the self importance of Icke. I was attacking him in my truthful state but after that spying-on-pms fiasco I decided to be his NUMBER ONE FAN. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
EVERYBODY fell for it but to be honest, I DO NOT CARE if I get banned from the DIF cos I get interesting convo in FAceBook with likeminded follk talking about loads of things OK. And another thing, I have noticed that the DIF is always talked about, I reckon subliminal images are there to keep loads in that forum.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WAS TROLLING THE DAVID ICKE FORUM AND I DESERVE AN OSCAR!!!

Post  sharky on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:46 pm

...........and the Oscar for most prolific and vicious Interwebz troll is.............Lady Tizgagawaz..now stfu.......... thumbs up

yer not as purty az mugglez........just sayin'....say hi to boomerang billy........k?
sharky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh you are from that CRAP FORUM called WebAnarchy created by that legend-in-his-own-mind Ciggy. I am banned from there but I do like the siggy of MoMo. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
David Icke is basically a man who went into Conspricarcy because he was knew there was a lot of kudos to be created by all this, and he needs to SCIENTIFICALLY prove to us all if Reptillian exist or not. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND THAT SO-CALLED MAGISTER CALLED MARPAT WHO SHOULD KNOW ALL THESE THINGS JUST DID NOT NOTICE LOL. Trips to Peru for Five thousand pounds was the real signal that all was not well LOL. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:43 pm

yeah.......ciggys MoMos biotch............ciggy banned him 6 times......... thumbs up rolf lmao rolf

REptilianz doo exist.....look!!!

boomerang steve knowz....er.........knew

vietnamese snapping duck

icke went into conspiracy becauze he flunked out of secondary school, washed out in pro sportz, failed at broadcast and as a political wonk,,too lazy/stoooopid to do an honest dayz work.......realized there are a lot of suckers who will believe anything and it waz off to the races!!! thumbs up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
sharky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top